Birthday Money

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gives me that smile again,

"No sir."

She inches forward again. Taking me slowly in her mouth. She works my cock with enthusiasm. It's not long before I can feel myself sliding slowly toward the open ocean, this time I lean back and let her finish me.

When I am empty. She leans back smiling, her lips coated in a film of spit and cum. She reaches for a tissue on my desk and wipes her chin.

"That is for being a good boy Jack."

I nod. Accepting my reward, hating myself for how easy I've let this infidelity slide into my life and dominate me.

I watch Cassy as she straightens herself out. Turning and lifting her shirt to snap her bra closed, she sees me staring and rotates her hips letting her firmly rounded ass entice me. Her body is asking if I like what I see. The devil inside me yells, FUCK YES. I don't let it out.

There is a knock at the door and I panic. Making sure there isn't any evidence on the front of my slacks I cross to the door and open it.

The front desk girl is standing there with a sheaf of papers. She looks around me at Cassy. I can only hope everything looks okay. The girl lowers her voice and says,'

"This is the intern paperwork, in case you like her."

She jabs her eyes at the girl behind me and puts the ream in my hands.

"You just have to sign off on her hours and I will make sure and send it to her school."

I take the papers and thank the girl, closing the door and trying to compose myself. I notice my shirt isn't tucked in correctly. It's all twisted. I try to sort myself out quickly while I'm explaining the paperwork to Cassy.

She's fixing her hair in a little mirror,

"Too bad I'm not in school, I could come blow you every day for credit."

I don't say anything. I'm starting to realize how close I just was to getting caught receiving fellatio in my office. I'd have to explain to my wife how I got fired. Fuck, I should tell her anyway. She deserves better.

I try not to hurt the girl's feelings, but she can tell I'm nervous and rushing her to leave. She makes me stop long enough to kiss me. I forget for another second what each minute with her means, how every hour changes me, and then she steps back.

"Are Thursday nights good for you Jack?" She looks almost sad.

I nod and we make a plan to meet at her house later in the week.

The next couple of days are uneventful. Thursday arrives and I'm trying not to act anxious, my wife finds me working in the yard. She's dressed for her book club, pretty dress, maybe a little more makeup than I'm used to.

"Is it someone I know, Jack?"

There is a cold silence then. I know what she said, but I can't make the words make sense to me. We both know what she's talking about. I consider lying to her, but She's way too smart for that.

"No, you don't know her."

She takes a deep gulp of air. I want to put my arms around her, but I'm too smart for that. I can see that she's been crying under that make-up. I leave my body briefly. When I come back I feel sick to my stomach.

"You're so obvious." She steadies her shoulders and looks at me as coldly as possible.

"I'm going out now. I think you should get some things together and not be here when I get back."

I nod, and briefly think about apologizing to her, but I know she doesn't want to hear anything from me.

--

I take less time than I would have imagined possible throwing clothes into a couple of bags. In the driveway I sit and try to make a list of everything I've forgotten, but after all I really don't need much.

I stop at a motel with weekly rates on my way to Cassy and grab a room. I unload my things and stare at the wall for a minute. The fuck did I just do?

At the railroad house I knock on the door. Anita opens and I'm thankful for the little buffer she provides. I'm able to gather my loose ends and step inside without tripping on the stoop.

Anita eyeballs the bottle of whisky in my hand,

"That's a long way from flowers, Mr."

"Sorry, you want a sip?"

She takes the bottle from me and tips it back, when she's done she wipes her lips with the back of her hand and thrusts the bottle at me. I take it up and let the honey colored liquid burn its way down into my stomach. Anita smiles and shows me to the couch.

"Cass, just got back from a long shift. She's in the shower. You want some ice?"

Anita disappears into the little kitchen. I can hear the CRACK of a plastic ice cube tray and then the jingle of cubes into a glass. She returns with two glasses and a little sway in her hips. I can't help but notice she isn't wearing a bra under her tight cotton tank top. Her skirt rides across her thighs and I resist the urge to grab her and press her into the couch.

Instead I open the bottle and top off the two glasses. We tip them into each other and then take another pull.

She looks at me across her glass,

"Everything okay Jack?"

I drain my glass and fill it up again.

"Most definitely not okay. Tell me how you're doing. Did you ever get in touch with my friend?"

Anita leans forward with a hand too high on my leg.

"I did, he's great. I should show you the photos. I've been trying to think of a way to thank you."

Before I can look into her dark little eyes and tell her what's on my mind. Cassy creeps into the room and kisses me on my head.

"What were you thinking, Girly?"

Anita's hand doesn't move from my thigh.

"I just wanted to thank Jack for hooking me up with that photographer and the agency. "

Cassy slides into the couch next to me and takes a sip from my glass before responding.

"I happen to know he loves getting his cock sucked..."

I'm starting to feel a little lightheaded.

"By me." Cassy finishes her sentence with a heavy emphasis on the word 'me'.

Anita gives me a little slap on the leg, and laughs. I try to laugh along, but I start to feel like a trapped rodent between these two.

Cassy lets her towel slip down to her waist exposing her freshly washed body. I can smell the flowery familiar smell of her soap. She runs a finger across my chest and through the gap between buttons on my shirt.

"What's not okay baby?"

I struggle to find the right words but then just come out and tell the pair about the afternoon.

When I'm done Cassy has her bare chest pressed against me and in between kisses says,

"Poor boy."

I don't know how to respond to her, I want to tell how deeply I have wounded myself. How much I am bleeding out right here on her second-hand couch. How I am fighting the impulse to find the book club and beg for forgiveness.

I am aware that Anita still hasn't moved her hand. At how close her bare legs are to mine and how Cassy has to have seen her hand, processed it, not stopped it.

Cassy puts her hand on top of Anita's and presses it into my thigh.

"Get me a glass with ice Girly." She says.

Anita gets up and wanders into the kitchen.

Cassy looks into my eyes.

"If this happens, you can't ever talk about it unless I bring it up."

I nod.

She continues,

"Ever. Not as a joke, or a question, or telling me about a dream you had. Your dick is mine now. I own it and nobody gets to touch it or think about it or fuck it without my permission."

I nod again.

She grabs the bulge through my jeans.

"Say it."

I hesitate, and she grips me harder

"Who owns your cock Jack?"

I touch her face and she relaxes her grip a little.

"You do Cassy, you own my cock. Nobody touches it without your permission."

Anita returns with the glass and hands it to Cassy. She takes it and lets Anita pour her a few fingers. Before Anita can put the bottle down. Cassy takes her hand and guides the bottle to her mouth. She lets Anita pour a generous amount of whisky into her throat. When she is done she lays back against the couch and she looks at me with that hazy, sexy, crooked mouth.

The slim girl with the long hair takes her place on the other side of me and resumes stroking her palm up and down my thigh. Not to be outdone Cassy works the buttons of my shirt and soon my chest and belly are bare.

Anita's face is close to mine and I can feel her liquor heated breath on my cheek. We are both waiting for Cassy.

Cassy looks at me meaningfully and I understand her. I nod my head and turn to Anita. She meets my mouth with own

Anita is eager and vigorous, I think about trying to control her little mouth, but give up and relax, letting her jab her tongue in between my whisky soaked lips. After a minute she leans back from me and looks at Cassy.

In response the naked Cassy leans across me and takes Anita's face in her hands. Pulling her friend to her they kiss. The first kiss is long and ends with Anita pulling back and giggling. Cassy gives her an irritated look and wraps her hand into Anita's hair. Pulling her forcibly this time Cassy kisses the girl hard. Anita lets out a little noise of surprise and tries to back up, Cassy holds her against her mouth until she relaxes and the two friends make out with each other in earnest.

I stroke up and down Cassy's spine. Her body is a wonder. Her skin clean and tanned, the light fuzz of hair rises in a cacophony of goosebumps everywhere I touch. I become increasingly aware of Anita kneeling beside me. I put a hand on her bare leg and glide up her thigh lifting her flirty skirt. I can see she is wearing a little pink g-string. I keep my hand there, amazed at how much of that pale white flesh I can cover with my palm.

I pull Cassy away from her embrace and to my mouth. We kiss and I am reminded how much I like kissing her. Her full lips are a marvel, I devour them.

Anita begins to sway against my hand. Letting me know she appreciates the touch. I sense more than see her lifting the thin tank top over her head. I pull back enough to take in the topless girl. Her little breasts and dark nipples. She draws a line down her center from the notch in her collar bone to her belly button and across the little mound of her pubis. Holding the fabric of her skirt against her and rocking into my hand. Her other hand finds its way to my belt and she begins to play with the metal clasp.

Again Cassy breaks the connection between our lips and pulls Anitas face to her own. They kiss with frenzied purpose until Cassy leans back into the arm of the couch and forces Anita's mouth down to her breast. The slim pale girl hesitates but Cassy holds her insistently until that tiny pink tongue flicks out and tickles her nipple. Again Anita giggles, this time Cassy joins her.

I let the paw on Anita's ass slip, following the line of her g-string down her tail bone into the gap between her perfect little cheeks and across her asshole, ending at the humid dampness of her vulva. I let my fingers tickle her there. In response she buries her face into Cassy's chest. Cassy holds her friend tightly to her body. She gives me a cat-like look with her sleepy auburn eyes.

Cassy lifts her friend up from her body and points her at my chest. Anita wastes no time kissing and biting at my nipples. I let my finger slide past her underwear. The girl's rhythm covers my digit in the slippery moisture of her body.

Cassy finishes the sloppy work getting my belt off. With a ginger touch she lifts my hardening cock out of my pants and begins to stroke gently. She catches my eye with that mad glint as she presses Anita down my torso until her lips rest on the head of my pulsing phallus. With a gasp Anita takes me in and I feel her tongue and lips make their way down my shaft. When Cassy is satisfied she turns her attention back to me.

She rubs at her wet mound, pressing her lips into mine. I am sparkling with the multiple sensations gathering themselves and radiating out from me. Her lips are the oxygen at the depths of my drowning.

"I need you", I whisper to her.

"I know." is her reply.

Anita comes up for air and makes her way back to my mouth. Cassy trades her and begins to expertly suck my waiting cock.

The waitress times her mouth and tongue to keep me pleasured but far from orgasm. She knows my body better than anyone ever has.

Lost in the infinite loop of pleasure and denial she lets me go. Keeping a firm grip. Gently she pushes me onto my back. I recline, my head in Anita's lap. Cassy finishes with my clothing in a hurry and then settles herself on top of me. I let out a noise of appreciation as the full length of my cock presses deeply inside of her.

Cassy rocks gently and reaches a finger out to Anita and wills her to rise and kiss her. Standing next to me Anita's legs shiver as Cassy reaches under her skirt and pulls her g-string down to her ankles. Anita makes a surprised gasp as Cassy's hand disappears under the fabric of her skirt.

I watch as Cassy fingers the slim girl standing next to me. Her body quaking, one hand firmly grasping Cassy's forearm. She bends to kiss her again. The pretense of modesty is gone from Anita as she lavishes her tongue and mouth against Cassy.

Cassy then guides Anita over me. The girl's shortly cropped pubic hair brushes my nose as she finds my waiting mouth with her cunt. I give Anita everything I can from my position on the couch, as she kneels over me pressing her cool thighs against the sides head. I let my hands explore her back and ass. She lets out a girlish squeal as one of my fingers tickles the puckered flesh of her asshole.

The three of us are still somehow under Cassy's control. She skillfully maneuvers her hips keeping my dick entertained without pushing me too far toward the edge. I can feel Anita finding the places she wants me to pay most attention to and then she begins to speed up her motion. She begins to make little yelping sounds, I try not to laugh, not at her but at the novelty. I've never heard a noise like this from a woman.

Somewhere at the limits of my senses I hear a knocking on the door. I realize it's been happening for a while when Anita's phone buzzes on the end table next to me. The girl freezes and lifts herself up from me.

"Oh my god, it's Dean."

I watch her as she searches frantically for clothes. Not finding her tank top, she picks up my oxford and buttons it crookedly over her body.

Cassy watches her quietly, still gently fucking me whie Anita crosses the room and cracks the door.

There is a mumble of voices, and Anita shuts the door and looks back at us.

"Sorry guys, it'll be like five minutes...Sorry."

She rummages through a handbag hanging on a hook by the door and removes a pack of cigarettes and a little plastic lighter. She cracks the door again and steps outside careful to pull the door behind her.

Cassy looks down at me and laughs.

"Are you okay dude?"

I tell her I am and return the question to her. She looks thoughtful and then nods.

"I think so. It's weird, but since you and I got together I've just felt kind of... I don't know, free? Besides, when else am I going to do this?"

She seems satisfied with her own response. Carefully getting off of me she stands in front of me, I sit up and press my face into her body. I rest myself against her, inhaling the exotic scent our bodies mixed together. She reaches down and picks up her glass, taking a careful sip. She passes me her glass and I drink from it. She sinks to the couch next to me and lays her head on my shoulder.

I melt against the contact. Absorbing the familiarity of her body, and her presence. I take her complete acceptance and try my best to manifest the same to her. I can hear Anita's voice through the door. She's echoing a male voice, I wonder if she's coming back?

Cassy turns to me and asks me about my hotel. I tell her I didn't get a good look, yes there was a pool. We sip at our whiskeys and I laugh out loud about how five minutes ago we were tangled up in sweaty akimbo of arms and legs and now we were making small talk.

"Sorry guys." Anita closes the door behind her.

"Did he ask you out yet?" Cassy is curious

Anita plays with the buttons of my shirt and seems not to be able to decide whether to rejoin us or not. I look at her hesitation and smile.

"You have to take my shirt off either way."

She snaps out of her reverie and focuses her eyes on her roommate and I, lounging naked on the couch.

"Sorry, no... I don't think he's going to, just wants to talk about work..." She starts to undo the buttons, "did I ruin everything?"

I start to tell her not to worry, when Cassy interrupts me.

"Yah, you did. Now turn on some music and dance for us. I want to see you shake your skinny ass."

Anita seems relieved and fiddles with her phone until music comes on over a speaker in the corner of the room. I don't recognize the song but both Cassy and Anita start bobbing their heads along with the rhythm. Anita starts to sway and Cassy pours her friend another tall glass of whisky. The auburn girl curls her finger at her friend, motioning her forward.

Anita takes her time, but eventually she is standing in front of Cassy and I, sipping from her glass. Cassy stands and holds hands with her. They dance together slowly. Anita stroking Cassy's arm with her free hand. Cassy pulls her face to her own and they kiss. It's sloppy and wet, I caress both girls' asses from where I'm sitting. Pushing them towards each other.

Cassy finishes taking my shirt off of the dark haired girl. She uses the sleeves to bind Anita's arms behind her. When she is done, Anita pretends to struggle against her restraints, then looks up at her friend and blows air through her lips.

"Am I being punished?"

Although I'm sure she could free herself quickly, I watch Anita twist and pull pretending to try to get free.

"Mhmm," Cassy gives her an exaggerated nod, placing her hand on the girl's shoulder and pressing her down to her knees. "You have to suck my boyfriend's cock while I spank you."

I raise an eyebrow at Cassy, not missing her use of the word boyfriend. Without breaking eye contact with her I place a palm on the crown of Anita's head and force her down onto my waiting dick.

She wastes no time sucking. I lean back and watch Cassy as she slides the little flowered skirt up over Anita's bare ass. She strokes slowly with her finger and then gives Anita a hard SMACK. Anita grunts sit's up.

"Hey!"

Cassy pushes her back down onto me and tells her to "Shut up and suck!"

Cassy repeats her action with the skirt and caress and then SMACK! Anita grunts again but doesn't stop licking up and down my cock.

After that Cassy's assault becomes more playful and with each little tap Anita purrs and twists on my cock. Cassy switches up Anitas punishment and begins to toy with her roommate's vagina. As Cassy pierces her with a finger, Anita freezes. I can see her eyes open and staring at my body. My dick in her mouth, she goes cold. I can't decide if she's going cum or run from the room. Maybe both.

I lift her chin and my cock pops out of her mouth. She smiles at me awkwardly and says,

"I'm not a lesbian."

Cassy laughs and gives her a little spank.

"Neither am, slut."

Anita turns to look at Cassy kneeling behind her.

"I just, I like it Cass, can we just, you know, slow down a little?"

"Okay, switch me places."

Anita stands up and turns, I untie her arms and Cassy slides into the spot between my thighs. Anita sprints out of the room.

Cassy looks disappointed

"Are you leaving Anita?"

She calls back from her bedroom,

"NO! Sorry, I'm just getting something."

Cassy looks at me seriously and asks if I'm okay. I tell her I am very okay. She smiles pleased and leans in to kiss me.

Anita re-enters the room she drops a small bundle on the coffee table and then selects out a long silky scarf. Without hesitating she pulls Cassy's arms back and binds her tightly.

"Hey!" Cassy struggles and looks like she might panic

Anita smacks her bare ass hard and tells her

"Shut up and suck."