Birthday Money

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassy wriggles against the scarf but complies with Anita's command and drops her face to my lap. Anita looks up over her friend at me and rubs her tongue across her top lip. A gesture I would normally think was silly but in this instance it is far from ridiculous.

Anita takes her time spanking Cassy. Slowly she is obviously enjoying herself with one hand she punishes her friend and with the other she caresses her own body. She looks me straight in the eyes, turning Cassy's ass red, pinching her nipples, letting that stray hand wander down to her skirt, under, inside. Anita begins to masturbate in earnest. Every slap of her hand drives Cassy further down the shaft of my cock.

The slim girl shakes herself out of her erotic hypnosis.

"Oh I almost forgot."

She reaches across Cassy's back and retrieves an almost comically large rubber dildo from the pile on the coffee table. She gives Cassy a THUMP across her backside. Cassy sits up and looks over her shoulder.

"What the fuck is that?"

Anita gives the head of the phallus a little kiss and smiles kindly at her friend.

"Well it's only fair, if your boyfriend gets to fuck me, my boyfriend should get to fuck you."

Cassy's eyes widen,

"How the fuck do you get that inside of you?"

Anita spanks Cassy with it again,

"You're about to find out, bitch."

Cassy struggles again against her binding, She looks up at me. I stroke her face and tell her,

"Just relax, if Anita uses it, I'm sure it'll be okay."

She's mad, but resigned not to give up.

She rests her head on my thigh and spreads her legs.

Anita flips the lid on a little bottle. Immediately my nostrils are filled with the scent of imitation strawberry and sugar. Carefully Anita coats the giant rubber dick with the liquid and then begins to rub it against Cassy's vulva.

Cassy responds to the touch and soon she is purring again, flicking the head of my dick with her tongue and making lusty noises in her throat. Then Anita begins to push.

Cassy's eyes squeeze shut as the thick bulb passes through her slit and then is forced into her body.

"Fuck that's big."

She begins to breathe heavily as Anita starts a slow in and out motion. Cassy begins to sweat and push back against her friend. Soon she is swaying in a rhythm kissing at my legs, cock, balls, seemingly at random. I can almost see the little ripples of electricity that start at Anita's hand, and wrap the brown haired woman in spider legs of ecstasy. If it didn't look so hot, I'd probably start getting jealous.

"Hand me my panties Jack."

I find the little pink g-string on the couch next to me and toss them to the slim girl. Anita slides the panties up Cassy's legs and stretches the elastic to it's limit fitting them up around Cassy's ass. It's a tight fit and the waistband digs into her fleshy rump.

When Anita has it right where she wants it, She places the dildo in the grip of her underwear, so steady pressure continues to push it into Cassy.

"This is how I use it." Anita says.

"Oh yeah, and this."

Anita flicks a switch at its base and the noise of a tiny vibrating motor begins to pulse. Cassy shudders and then lets her head drop to the floor, her ass sticking up in the air. Anita kisses the girl's buttcheek and then comes to me.

"It's only fair that you fuck me now Jack."

I nod my head and pull her to the couch. I lay her on her back and put my hand between her thighs. She's wet and warm, ready and inviting. I position myself at the nadir of her cunt and push in. She is ready for me and wraps her legs around my waste, her hands clasped around my shoulders.

I give Cassy a look, she is staring at me from her position on the floor. She is biting her lip and searching my face. She finds what she wants to see there, and gives a vigorous nod of her chin.

I fuck Anita.

She is hot and barely able to control her own movements. I know that this will be short and sweet, I try not to hurt her, but then I think of that giant dick she has stuffed into Cassy and am filled with lusty vengeance.

Anita responds to my aggressive thrusting by holding me tighter with her legs. On the floor below us I can hear Cassy reach her own climax, her loud panting mixing with Anita's little yelps.

I feel her tight little body spasming and I let my cock flood her with cum. We rock together for a moment letting the roar of sensation find its own way out of the sweaty conjunction of our limbs. Anita calls my name loudly and then giggles at her own passionate exclamation. When we are settled she reaches her hand down between her legs feeling the sticky mess of semen dripping from her tight little box.

"Oh fuck, Oh no, You came inside of me."

Before I can comfort her Cassy answers from the floor,

"It's okay he's been snipped."

Anita looks at me a little less frightened.

"Yep, it's fine." I reassure her.

"Can somebody please untie me, I think this thing is going to vibrate my cunt off."

Cassy tries to sound nonchalant but there is a little bit of stress around the edges of her words.

Anita slides out from underneath me and works the hard little knots in the scarf but can't undo them.

"Fuck just turn it off! I can't take it anymore."

Cassy sounds panicked.

Anita apologizes and flicks the little switch, She lets the dildo slide out of her friend's vagina and then pulls the panties off of her. Cassy lies down flat on her stomach. Relieved, she is covered head to toe in a sheen of perspiration.

Again the slim girl tries to work at the knots but without success.

"I've got a knife in my pants." I offer.

Anita rummages through my pockets until she finds the little folding knife I carry and hands it to me. I take it and quickly cut through the bonds holding Cassy's wrists. When she is free she rubs at her red wrists and glares at Anita.

"Sorry babe." Anita tries to apologize.

Cassy continues to rub at her chaffed limbs.

"If that wasn't one of the best orgasms I've ever had I would be really pissed."

Anita seems relieved and relaxes. She looks pretty standing there in the last light of the day. Her little skirt barely hiding the spot between her legs I had so recently been familiarizing myself with. Seeing my gaze, Anita shrinks a little, letting her hair fall forward to cover her breasts.

I motion her forward and she comes back to me. I sit her on my lap and kiss her gently. She is timid at first and then responds. I feel Cassy come up from the floor and turn to find her lips waiting for satisfaction. I kiss her deeply. We take turns kissing each other until the strange distance that had begun to take shape, dissipates into the night.

Cassy pours out another round of whisky and we all drink together. Soon Cassy is kissing my neck again. I drain my glass, and ask Anita for another, she pours and then takes a giant gulp from the bottle. When she gasps and pulls the bottle away from her lips I can almost feel the rush of heat that runs from her throat and spreads across her chest, coming to rest in the lips of her pussy.

She kisses me hard then, pushing her breast into Cassy's waiting mouth. We are hands and lips for a while then. Until Cassy finds herself on top of Anita, her head buried into the hot, wet gash still wet with my cum. Not to be outdone, Anita pulls Cassy's body down until her lips meet the auburn haired woman's pussy.

I take my place behind Cassy and slide my hardening member into her vagina.

I take a leisurely pace, enjoying the occasional nip and lick from Anita's teeth and tongue. Before going too far, I pull back and wait for Anita to take me into her inverted mouth. When her lips part around my head, I let out a long, happy sigh.

Cassy increases the speed of her licking until Anita is straining with my cock in her throat and her roommate's tongue in her pussy. Anita chokes and I pull out letting her recover. Sheathing myself once again in Cassy's beautiful lily.

Cassy can't take the dual sensations of Anitas tongue on her clit and my cock thrusting into her for long. She trembles and shouts,

"Mother Fucker!"

She comes hard pushing back against me, grinding into Anita's lips. I wait until she is finished and then pull away.

I stand and give Cassy a slap on her flank,

"Switch places." I command.

The girls roll on the couch and I take my place at Cassy's mouth. Letting her work my shaft and balls for a moment while I penetrate Anita with my fingers. Cassy pulls Anita down onto her own savaged vulva. I enjoy the delicate touch of Cassy's tongue for a while there. Letting her take her time tasting herself on my hardened skin.

When I have my fill, I pull out and thrust into Anita's waiting cunt. She mumbles "thank you". I feel bad for making her wait so long. Cassy turns her attention to Anitas labia and clit. I let my dick slide in and out in long slow strokes that make Anita squirm and squeal with each push and pull of my cock inside of her.

I feel Cassy reach around and toy with my asshole. It's a new sensation for me and I'm not sure if I like it but my body responds by intensifying the thrusts against Anita's delicate body. Anita yells out that she is coming again, but I can barely understand the words and I don't care. Suddenly she stiffens tight as a board. Pinioning her thighs until I have to stop my thrusts.

I hear her take a deep ragged breath and then she relaxes. I pull her hips up and thrust at her vagina. I can feel Cassy's tongue pressing against the tender flesh under my balls and I explode up into the the slim dark haired girl. I pound against her rag doll limp body until the effort stops elevating the sensation of orgasm. When I'm done I stand and lean back against the wall. Watching the breathless pauses of the two women below me.

After a long pause Anita's eyes flutter and she stares up at the ceiling.

"Jesus Christ, no wonder you love this guy. He's a fucking fuck machine."

Cassy rolls to her side and looks me in the eye.

"Yep." is all she says.

We order a pizza and the girls find some YA movie or series to watch. I'm not following the plot at all, vampires, wizards, time travelers, all kind of mixed together. Instead I can't stop thinking about Anita saying that Cassy "loves" me. She didn't say anything to correct her roommate. What was I doing here? Sitting between two friends who now would never be able to look at each other the same way, the word love had been thrown out there casually like you do when you're nineteen and twenty. I'm sitting here pretending that I am not a monster. I never set out to be the villain, I just passively allowed it to happen. I didn't say no when I knew I should have, and now I am headed for divorce, sitting on a stack of explosives camouflaged like a cheap second-hand couch that probably came with the house.

I continue to drink until the room starts to get that fuzzy feeling. Cassy tries to keep up but soon she is sprawled across my lap snoring.

I wake her up and put her in her bed. She is grumpy and pouty but gets under the covers and promptly rolls over.

Too drunk to drive, or even remember where my motel is, I lay down next to her. I notice Anita standing in the doorway. Watching me.

"Do you think it's okay if I sleep in here with you?"

She asks in a small whisper.

I motion her over and she gets in next to me. I don't like being confined when I sleep, but in between these two I don't seem to mind. Anita gives me a kiss and snuggles into me. I know this isn't right. We shouldn't all wake up in this bed in the morning, but it's just a passing thought as I drift away into dreamless slumber.

Sometime during the night I am roused by Anita giving me head. After the evening we've had I can't believe it but my cock is stiff and ready. The slender girl is quiet and slow, her mouth is a gentle caress.

She senses the change in my breathing and stops. She looks at me and smiles, putting a finger to her lips, silently begging me to make no noise. I look at Cassy but she is out cold, I doubt she could wake up if the house was burning down.

Anita straddles me and grinds against me. Licking her hand and lubricating herself with her own saliva. I know that even though we have just spent the evening fucking, this is breaking the rules. Anita knows it too, and I know enough to know that, that is why this is happening. I feel myself slide slowly into her hot pussy.

She rides me slowly, her hips gyrate in a circular wave of flesh. I hold her ass in my hands and keep her steady while she lets her hands dance across both of our bodies.

It seems like an hour goes by, but I know it is minutes. I feel Anita quicken her pace a little and then gasp. The muscles in her pussy pulse quickly against my cock and I roll her onto her back and fuck her in earnest.

When I am done I lay back down next to Cassy's snoring body. Anita wipes me off with the towel Cassy had worn out of the shower. She leans down and kisses me again, and then she leaves the room.

--

The morning is awkward and Cassy decides to leave with me to the motel. On the way I text the girl at the front desk and let her know I won't be coming in today.

At the motel, Cassy and I shower together. We touch a little and kiss a little but both of us seem a little worn out from the shenanigans of yesterday.

Cassy is curious about what happened with my wife and I tell her the story, short as it is. Again she consoles me. I consider telling her about Anita while she slept, but I don't and I try to forget it myself. I decide that if it ever comes up I will say it seemed like just a continuation of the threesome from earlier. Even if it didn't.

We go back to bed under starchy sheets and try to outrun the hangover. By the time my eyes come back it's late afternoon. She's standing at the vanity outside the bathroom. She's fixing her hair, checking her makeup. I watch her curves under the plain white bra and panties. Her body really is made for fucking. Her wide hips, narrow waist and breasts that never quite seem to fit inside her bra.

Cassy slips into her polyester dress and I try my best not to keep her from leaving. I don't know what it is about that uniform that does it for me. It might be the thinness of the material, how unflatteringly tight the brown and white colored garment bunches around her waist. The cheap little zipper that never quite gets zipped to the top. I guess I might just have a thing for waitresses. Pretty women, bringing me food, offering to make me happy for an hour if I'll just leave a couple of bucks under the coffee cup. Women that want to know what I really want, even if it is just how I like my eggs.

After she's gone, I feel the ground shift under me. I am caught in a panic that has been lying in wait since the moment I answered Cassy's text. I get a grip on myself and breathe. Normally I would hit the gym, but I fear I might run into my wife. So I put on a pair of trunks and head down to the pool. I swim laps until my arms refuse to continue.

--

A couple of days later, Cassy and Anita show up to use the pool. Cassy greets me with a kiss and Anita gives me a shy brief hug. No trace of the day before on her face. The girls change into their swimsuits and make me promise to come down with some beers in a while.

I watch out my window at the little courtyard, Anita and Cassy laughing and talking like friends. There is that at least. The pair pull a couple of plastic deck chairs together and start oiling themselves up.

There is a knock at the door. When I open it, my wife is standing in the entrance. I invite her in but she stays put. Looking at the small pile of girl clothes on the dresser. She explains to me what she wants, split the property and bank accounts down the middle. Any possessions that are clearly mine like birthday gifts or the like I need to come and get. Anything shared she's keeping I guess as a punishment for my behavior.

I try to apologize to her but she stops me.

"Honestly Jack, this was a long time coming and probably should have happened a while ago."

I realize that she's right. Our marriage had become a working partnership years ago. A transaction of goods and services. Two people that could stand each other, and loved each other, but zero passion.

"Still, I'm sorry. I didn't plan to do it."

I look at her cold, hurt face. She's getting ready to tear up and I know she's going to leave before she does.

"Jack, you don't plan on anything. You just let things happen to you. You used to be a man that made decisions, that caused the world to change for you. But now you might as well be asleep."

I nod at her. Knowing it's exactly what I'm expected to do.

She continues,

"When I figured out you were sleeping with someone else, I thought, well at least he's finally done something, moved the world to accommodate him instead of just sitting there waiting for God knows what."

She takes a breath,

"But that's not what happened is it? This other woman just told you what was going to happen and you went along with it. You didn't plan or pursue, this thing is just happening to you, isn't it?"

I nod, she's right. I can see the tears at the corners of her eyes and know this conversation is over.

"Get your shit together Jack."

She turns quickly and I refrain from going after her.

--

The girls and I drink a few beers at the pool. It's still awkward. I try not to watch Anita too closely, her long slender body and hair, her elfish face. Cassy doesn't seem to notice, or doesn't want to.

After a while, Anita announces she's leaving and we all head back up to my room. Cassy wants to shower and slips into the bathroom. Anita and I are left together. She is pulling a pair of shorts up over her suit when she finally catches me staring. She turns to face me, removing her bikini top, baring her breasts to me. She gives herself a feel, pinching each pink nipple. She looks at me seductively. Before I can react or say anything she pulls a t-shirt over her naked torso. She stuffs her things into a bag. She approaches me and I tense up. She reaches her arms around my middle and gives me a squeeze. I feel her lips on my cheek and I steel myself to not turn my head.

"See you later friend." She whispers.

"Yeah, see you." Is my lame response.

She's out the door in a couple of light steps.

Cassy finishes he shower and joins me on the bed. We kiss for a while. She likes kissing and I like kissing her. I don't know when all physical contact between my wife and I had just been delegated to the ritual of foreplay and intercourse, I feel that deep sadness come back. Nostalgia for a thing I never had to lose, I just didn't know it was important.

When her lips are satisfied, she lays her head on my chest. I feel her breath on my body tickling my skin, creating a gentle wave of arousal.

She talks to me.

"Was it weird today, with Anita?"

It was, but I'm not sure what I should say.

"Yes and no. I like her, not the same way I like you, but still the other night was..." I pause, she brought this up right? It's okay to talk about it, right?

"...intense." Is all I can come up with.

I feel her nod. Her hand was playing with the tie on my swim trunks.

"Are you disappointed she left?"

Her question makes me squirm a little. The thought of a repeat of Thursday night had been dancing around my head all afternoon. Even while my wife was struggling to keep herself together I had thought of my cock in Anita's pussy while Cassy was riding her mouth.

"Are you?" I try to turn it around.

She thinks for a breath, and then answers me.

"Honestly, I've been wanting you all to myself all day today, but now that she's gone, I kinda wish she had stayed."

She lets her hand slip into my shorts and I feel her nails graze the tip of my slumbering penis.

"I'm glad you're here Cassy, everything else is just decoration. I like making you happy, because you make me happy."