The Contest

Story Info
Brad and Robert compete for Victoria's favor.
1.9k words
4.7
2.3k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria sighed contentedly. She always enjoyed a little bit of foot worship, but this was was heavenly. Robert worked on her left foot, while Brad focused on the right. They had been at it a while, now, though neither showed any sign of tiring from their task. Soon, she would have to decide who had performed better. It was a dilemma. Robert's strong fingers were always so adept at relieving the slightest bit of tension. But Brad's tender kisses and the way he sucked on her toes was delightful. He had been particularly eager today, and after a moment's reflection she decided that he earned the victory.

She told them they could stop, and they both rose to stand at attention in front of her, side by side with their hands at their sides. She liked them in this position: fully naked, on display, and waiting. Letting her eyes wander lower, she noticed that Brad's cock was much harder than Robert's. Yes, he was definitely the more eager one today.

Their attention was now focused on her hand, specifically the paperclip she was holding. Today, that simple clip it was a trophy. She stood in front of the pair, drawing out the moment a little longer, then attached the clip to the gold chain around Brad's neck. It joined the half dozen clips already there. Robert wore an identical chain, supporting even more clips. She kissed Brad on the lips, a full open mouth kiss that wound up lasting a bit longer than she had intended and made her whole body tingle. Brad would certainly win any kissing contest.

The day would have plenty of contests. For most of the week, her men took it in turn to serve her. Robert attended to her needs three of the days, and Brad for the other three. They waited on her, pampered her, and provided every sexual pleasure she desired. However, neither received such pleasure themselves. They remained locked in their chastity cages during the week. Victoria felt chastity was an essential ingredient in keeping them properly motivated.

This, the seventh day, was different. She unlocked the cages, giving them both a little freedom. They served her together, and she liked to make them compete with one another. The contests were varied. Some, like the foot worship they just finished, allowed them to demonstrate their skills at serving her. But there many other kinds of contests that might require stamina, skill, or intelligence. Robert and Brad had very different strengths and she ensured each had an opportunity to shine.

At the end of the day they would see who had accumulated the most paperclips. The victor earned an orgasm. The loser had to perform a penalty, the specifics of which varied from week to week. Then, when all was said and done, she locked them both back in their chastity cages, so they could properly serve her the following week.

Robert was on a winning streak; three weeks in a row if she recalled correctly. Small wonder that Brad was so much more eager. Robert merely wanted to win. Brad needed it.

She instructed them to kneel on the floor and make themselves erect for her. Brad got there first, which was hardly surprising, and she ordered him to keep touching himself very lightly while Robert caught up. Once they were both suitably aroused, she fetched a pair of saucers, used her lipstick to draw a circle on each, then placed them in front of the men.

"The first to fill their circle with precum wins the prize," she announced.

This was always a fun contest. They knew the punishment for an orgasm would be very harsh, and avoiding that would be their first priority. But they also had to push themselves as close to the edge as possible in order to complete the task. They were essentially teasing and tormenting themselves while Victoria sat back and enjoyed the show.

And quite a show it was. Brad was so very eager, almost too eager. He spent the entire time riding right on the edge, the desperation clear in his eyes. She loved seeing him push like that, his lust just barely contained, and the knowledge that the only thing holding him back was his intense desire to obey her. Brad easily won the race, completely filling his circle while Robert's only contained a few drops. She wondered if Robert had even really tried. Normally she'd have them each clean up their own mess, but she was so disappointed in Robert's lack of effort that she ordered him to lick both saucers clean while she awarded Brad the the paperclip.

Victoria has enjoyed the show perhaps a little too much, and needed a little relief herself. She slipped off her panties, lifted her skirt, and gave the men the day's first look at her pussy. She permitted them each to plant a respectful kiss at the top of her mound. Then she reclined in the chair, spread her legs, and instructed them to take turns licking her.

Brad, having won the previous contest, got to go first. His lips and tongue felt wonderful, and his eagerness was palpable. He was hungry for her taste, and she loved being ravished in such a manner. She let herself enjoy it for several minutes before giving them the signal to switch. Brad obediently stood to the side, making room for the other man.

Robert's technique was slower and more careful, building over time. He approached the task as a musician or artist might. It was an entirely different experience. Not better, not worse, but decidedly different. After savoring it for a few minutes she once again signaled a switch.

Back and forth they went. With Brad she felt like an object of ultimate desire. For Robert, she was an instrument to be played. Both were amazing, the contrast making it doubly so. Either could have given her an incredible orgasm, but in the end Robert's technique triumphed, making her scream and shake in ecstasy. Robert claimed the paperclip.

The contests continued throughout the day. Brad steadily closed the gap and then pulled ahead. Soon he was winning nearly every contest. It wasn't even close, and Robert had stopped putting in much effort. By the end of the evening, Brad's chain was noticeably heavier and there was no need to actually count the paperclips.

"Congratulations, Brad, you've won handily and earned an orgasm," Victoria announced.

"Thank you, Mistress," Brad replied. "That will be wonderful, but I would have enjoyed serving you even without that prize."

"Yes, you demonstrated that throughout the day, and it made me very happy. Thank you."

"You're welcome, Mistress."

"Robert, you on the other hand didn't put forth your best effort. I think once it became clear that you couldn't win you stopped even trying."

"No Mistress," Robert replied hastily. "Brad was simply better than me today."

Victoria's voice grew harsher and more stern, with an edge that was nearly venomous.

"Do not lie to me! It's bad enough that you slacked off, but now you are trying to pretend it didn't happen."

"I'm sorry, Mistress," he replied meekly. "You're right. I gave up and wasn't trying my hardest. I didn't see the point since Brad was clearly going to win."

"The point, Robert, is to please me. Nothing more should be necessary. It seems you have forgotten that."

"Yes, Mistress, I will remember that in the future."

"As you know, the loser must also pay a penalty. It's usually a minor thing, a token that is mostly symbolic. But given your performance, or lack thereof, I think a more severe penalty is warranted - to aid your memory."

She ordered him to his knees, and cuffed his hands behind his back. Then she commanded him to give Brad a blowjob. Robert resisted. Victoria wasn't surprised. She knew how difficult this would be for Robert. Serving her was one thing, but sucking Brad's cock would be an ultimate act of submission. Of course he would resist.

But she also knew she could not back down. She had to push him past that boundary and make him fully appreciate the extent of her control. A minute crawled by, and Victoria tapped her foot impatiently.

Brad's cock had grown soft while waiting, and dangled inches from Robert's face. Eventually Robert leaned forward and pressed his lips against the tip. The cock stirred a little. Robert gave it one tentative lick, then a second. The cock swelled and grew larger. Robert pulled back.

"I can't do it, Mistress," he mumbled.

"I know you don't want to do it, but what you want is immaterial. You disappointed me today, and this is the penalty. I sincerely hope you don't disappoint me further. Take the tip into your mouth. Suck on it."

Robert hesitantly complied.

"Very good, Robert. Now swirl your tongue around it while you continue to suck."

Robert continued for a minute or so, and it obviously worked as Brad let out a soft moan. Robert pulled back almost immediately.

"I'm sorry, I can't do this for him," he protested.

"You're not doing it for Brad," she corrected. "You're doing it for me. I want to see you suck that lovely cock, so stop thinking about him and just focus on how much it will please me."

Robert summoned his courage, opened his mouth, and once again sucked on the tip of the cock.

"Very good, Robert. I'm pleased. That's a wonderful start. But I really want to see you suck it. Let's see how deep you can go. That will make me very happy."

Robert moved his head down, sucking a little more of the cock into his mouth. It wasn't so bad, he could go a little further. He sucked and slurped on the cock for a few minutes.

"That's a wonderful start, Robert. But your behavior today was very bad, and you need to do even more to atone for it. You need to make that cock spurt. That cock has been ready to burst for weeks, so it shouldn't take much effort. Just a little more licking and sucking and all of that delicious cum will erupt. Of course, I expect you to clean up every last drop. That will make me very happy, Robert, and I'm sure you can do it"

Robert quickened his pace, focusing a little more attention on the tip, running his tongue around the head before slurping the length of it back into his mouth. Victoria had been right, it didn't take much more. Warm cum filled Robert's mouth, catching him by surprise and dribbling out the corners of this mouth. Robert steeled himself to swallow it and clean up the bits that had leaked out. He could do that for Victoria.

"Very good, Robert, that was perfect."

Victoria noticed that Brad looked a bit distracted.

"What's wrong? Didn't you enjoy the blowjob?"

"Nothing's wrong, Mistress," he replied. "It felt very good to finally have an orgasm."

"But something is bothering you," she continued. "You can speak freely, I won't be upset."

He seemed uncertain, fighting a battle with himself. She waited patiently until finally he was ready to speak.

"The blowjob was nice, but nowhere as good as your fingers, Mistress. I had been looking forward to the prize of your touch, but I will wait for next week."

Victoria smiled, a soft chuckle escaping her lips.

"Oh, I should have explained. The blowjob was Robert's punishment, not your prize. He will go home now, and you will stay a while. When you're ready to go again, I will give you the prize you so thoroughly earned."