All Comments on 'Birthday Party Blowjob Game Pt. 02'

by CelticLion101

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot!

This was so hot - great description of Sam being fucked hard. Can't wait to read the story of how Steve takes Imani while the others watch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Part 3

Have been waiting anxiously for a part 3 and more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Next!!

Can we get part 3 in quarantine?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Waiting Patiently...

for chapters 3 & 4. ~ Great story so far.

General_OGeneral_Oover 3 years ago
More

Great story please write the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

unfinished

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What happened? The story isn’t over. It was so romantic and erotic. I was wanting for all of the participants to get theirs.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 1 year ago

unfinished!! Could have been 5 stars

Tripper_DudeTripper_Dudeabout 1 year ago

The story is unfinished but nice point to leave it with the thoughts of the readers that each of the last two couples just enjoyed each other and all went home. Perhaps I’m disappointed that the story included a recap. It seems unnecessary.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What happened next?

kalzoo1kalzoo15 months ago

Great fun story. This might be a good place to leave it BUT many of us want to read about the other two copulations. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Need a part 3!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Get busy and post the rest of this story! You have set up quite an array of options for branches and sequels for this group play!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I guess Steve couldn’t perform and was too embarrassed to finish the story.

AkpervertAkpervert3 months ago

And then...!? WTH just happened? This has GOT to have another...uuhhhh, it doesn't. It just ended.

It was at least a strong 4...until it just ended.

DwarfLord50DwarfLord5023 days ago

Well, that’s disappointing. I want to read the other two couples experience . But, it was all about his wife’s birthday present.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCelticLion101@CelticLion101
Just your normal horny male who enjoys the challenge of writing erotic stories for Lit. Also enjoy chatting in various Lit rooms now and then - feel free to say hello!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES