All Comments on 'Birthday Party Pt. 03'

by JamieMcKafee

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A+

Fun and unique. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Omg

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Fcking awesome story dude.

Even though bdsm is not my thing, this got me seriously rock hard. Never read a story like this before

Thanks for the story .💘💕 loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice

A good take on what happens when playing out the fantasy doesn't go right, which made the second try more valuable because of it.

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 4 years ago
Still not liking the humiliation aspect

But to each their own.

4/5

nutcase666nutcase666over 4 years ago
More please

Realy wish this story continued loved this part would love to see were it goes please do more

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice

I didn't expect to like this as much as I did, and I'm still trying to work out whether this is a wholesome story or not. Very well written though

njlaurennjlaurenover 4 years ago
Wild ending

And weirdly cute. I thought after the first chapter that they were toast,that Willow and Brea had gone over the line from role play to really showing cruelty and hate to Skye,that no one could do that as play acting or in loving someone.The turnaround was wild but Brea and Willow showed their love for him by taking what he did to them and not backing away.

I think you could write a story in any genre and would love to see you try another area,but also look forward to other futa stories,which usually aren't my thing.

JamieMcKafeeJamieMcKafeeover 4 years agoAuthor
some people be big mad

To paraphrase a wise Russian man, "Why so mad? Is only smut."

I really don't mind harsh critiques, but I'd humbly ask negative commentators (and positive if they'd like) to at least elucidate as to why you do/don't like something, and why, if you hated it so much, you bothered to make it all the way through 3 parts before simply mashing out, 'fucking retarded'.

Obviously this was never going to be to everyone's fancy but, can't we all just get along?

-Jamie <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
naw

after walking out of the bedroom door, he should have just left them on their own. Move out of town and get a new job. Too much betrayal from those two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Perfect. One of the Best Around Here.

He return to them and being complacent to their poor version of the facts refraimed in just a "stunt"/"roleplay" to the satisfaction of only his needs and fetishes would just makes sense if he had interest in being at least fucked by the Futa, and it was how it played out.

His tolerance in the Pt. 02 with the story narrated by the futa/girlfriend was pretty ridicule or at least inocent. But now understandable as it was made clear his intentions of getting dominated and made a pet by the two, besides knowing indeed that what happened was not just a "roleplay". His return then was only motivated by his interests, not by their silly words. Her girfriend and the Futa where exposed on their selfishs needs, and this is where he found his little vingance, besides getting sexual satisfaction.

It is a 5/5 story, cummed twice, even though im not into drugs and sexual objects.. I would only sugest to not go overboard with Dicks Size. Make them enough to be huge, but not so huge to be impractical. This is more a personal opinion i think, though how you narrate things relate more with down to earth elements, as dicks size. I fear in your next stories you can increase this aspect too much.

Either way, Great writing. Great Climax moments. Great Action. Great exploration of this fetish. Please make more in this Topic. Im waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it, more please.

Rarely take the time to actually read the plot of these but this was great and kept me interested till the end. Would love to see an epilogue with them exploring more mommy/daddydom and maybe some chastity / diaper humiliation for the sissy baby. Since it seems you want an emotional element to these maybe explore how they're coping with their new lives and flashbacks of the incident? Just a suggestion, keep up the great work!

jmkuehnjmkuehnover 4 years ago
This had such promise

You are a very talented writer. This story had me enthralled, right up until Sky took it in the ass. There was absolutely no hint he swung both ways before that and I just didn't buy it. The whole story came crashing down with that twist. It ruined what was otherwise the best written story I have ever read on this site.

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 4 years ago
loved it but what a ride !

I was concerned after the first part but the third really tied it together. Really enjoyed it but what a rollercoaster emotional ride it was for me .. you touched on several of my sensitive points so it was really draining but worth it .. I don't know it could be made it through what Skye did but I like to think I could have .. I am not an easily angered person but that would have really pushed my buttons since I am so easily trusting but easily hurt also but I don't really do violence .. love to see another chapter in their story on how their mutual love blossoms .. maybe they both get pregnant by Skye .. they do need to watch not going too far again and push him into something he would regret always remembering to be gentle in spirit as well as strong in love, generosity and caring, all three of them and communicate !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Infuriating.

OK, so I've read the previous chapters and got halfway through this one before I had to stop to calm down and come back.

First off, you've done a beautiful job of capturing probably 85% of the emotions that would go through someone that has been r*ped in chapter 2. Everything is well written.

The problem is your logical fallacy of Skye reconciling what they did on his own. He went through a major trauma; he has PTSD. You even alluded to that. Trying to come up with a psychological validation of both their decision to do it to him and his "realization" that they were right is cheap and insulting. You're a very good writer, but clearly have no experience in the BDSM scene. Consent is literally EVERYTHING; it's the entire POINT. Skye would NOT decide that he would be OK and that they were actually right, and come back to exact his "revenge." You don't understand what a sub is, or a dom, or a switch. You have themes of mommy/daddy play, mixed with pup play. It's a blender of fetishes, that while have roots in the BDSM genre, are COMPLETELY at opposite with each other. Ironically, the only place that you get the consent part correct is when Skye returns to the house and confronts the two, even though there isn't a snowball's chance in hell that he would actually return there.

The entire crux of the story rests on Willow discovering Skye's fetishes. I just have trouble believing that you thought a McGuffin of a scientific paper would be enough for a character (Willow) to rationalize r*ping her boyfriend that she supposedly loves more than anything. They're fetishes for a reason; they don't have to be "exposed" and fixed. They don't manifest themselves as issues later on in life, and clearly weren't an issue in Skye and Willow's life until Willow decided to take the goddamn NUCLEAR option. Either Willow wasn't happy, and she actually wanted him to be a total sub herself, or she is unbelievably stupid.

By the way, arousal doesn't equal consent, and even though Skye orgasmed while watching them, it isn't an indicator that he was OK with it happening. I think you understood this, because you did a great job capturing his reaction at the end of chapter 1, and chapter 2 was very satisfying in how distraught both Willow and Brae were. They didn't get to get away with what happened, even if it wasn't enough IMO.

Back to this chapter, where things start to go wrong.

I literally started laughing when he threw himself on the bed and begged Brae to fuck him. The entire last half of the chapter beggers belief (I'm not going to argue about realism in a story about futanari with 16inch dicks, but we're talking psychology, not physiology). Brae's admittance to basically stealing any chance he had with girls his whole life speaks to her manipulation and grooming of him, which makes it that much more disgusting how she "apologizes" for the birthday night. She was never an innocent party in his life; she doesn't get to influence his love life just because she was friendzoned when they were kids. She was as guilty of not making a move just as much as he was, and her admittance of what she did should have been enough to piss Skye off all over again.

You can't seem to decide who is a sub, dom, or switch here. Skye returning for his revenge scene would indicate that he is reasserting control and has dom tendencies, and the whispers he has for Brae support this. But for the rest of the chapter, all that is alluded to is that he is a sub, and not just a sub but a pup sub. All 3 might be switches, but you seem content with writing Skye as being nothing but a sub from now on.

The problem here is that you're too good of a writer. If things were less detailed, it would be easy to dismiss the inconsistencies, but you wanted to get detailed into the human aspect of it, and there is where it goes wrong.

Honestly, it's just not a satisfactory ending. After what Brae and Willow did, there is no forgiveness. Skye should have come back, subjugated them like he did, made them cum until they black out, then leave. There's just no way in hell that this "happy ending" happens, unless you want to admit that Skye has straight up Munchhausen's syndrome. This polygamy relationship you end with, it isn't feasible. There is always the dominant two (which in this case would be Skye and Willow), and the sub (which would be Brae). This is referred to as the Unicorn relationship, and in interactions between the three, Brae would be the sub, NOT a dom, because of the affection you wrote that is between Skye and Willow (getting her to admit his cock was the one she actually wanted was the key to showing that). But then at the resolution of the story, all you show is that you've built a hierarchy, with Brae at the top, Willow below her, and Skye at the bottom. If that's how you really wanted it to end, then Skye wouldn't have been a switch at all through this entire saga. I'm just saying that this doesn't jive with the characterizations you gave them through the story.

Anyway, it was technically well written, which was nice to see after slogging through so much tasteless drek that fills these sites. I would be interested to see what else you could write.

JamieMcKafeeJamieMcKafeeover 4 years agoAuthor
Still learning!

Hi all!

Thank you for the comments on all three parts of the story. I know this journey wasn't for everyone, but I just wanted to tell the story I wanted. It was very much just an amateur fetish story for me, I'm not a psychologist or anyone deep into BDSM culture, so obviously there were aspects of it that others didn't agree with. I won't be altering this story, though. As I said, it was the story I wanted to write, and I never intended for it to be hyper-realistic, unless you didn't already get that from the futanari with giant cocks. It was just some fun.

That said, I'm always trying to learn and develop, so thank you for both the encouragements, and the critiques!

-Jamie <3

PS- Just in case the anon of the 'Infuriating' comment sees this: feel free to contact me. If you think I have something to learn, I'd be willing to listen. I didn't mean to misrepresent a vibrant, nuanced subculture.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very off base chief

Yeah I agree with the previous comment. Not much else I can add to it since they covered all the bases and put my thoughts into words much better than I could. Third chapter could have brought the story back, but it failed, miserably. What would have realistically happened is Willow and Brae's actions traumatising him so much that he loses his cuckold fetish.

Furthermore, there is no way that psychology BS in the second chapter has any basis in reality. No self respecting psychologist or psychiatrist would EVER recommend what this "Doctor Hollander" did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amazing story

At first I stopped reading chapter 1 because I truly thought that was how they saw him and how the story was going to progress. I can not stand stories of betrayals from lovers. So after not finishing chapter 1 and skipping chapter 2 I noticed the description of chapter 3 and decided to go back to see it to the end to see what actually happened.

Needless to say, I fell in love with the ending and was very glad this turned out to be a nice love story. I hope you do write more stories and maybe a few more involving these characters again.

DimauedDimauedover 4 years ago
Came for the smut stayed for the story

Yeah

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Incredible writing

You have a gift for this stuff for sure. I agree with some of the other comments about the confusing psychology with regards to the characters, but I can't really complain when the writing is this amazing and hot. I certainly look forward to more futa on male stories from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why

Why do Brae and Willow get to get off with no consequences for what they did?

So now Skye gets to live as a simp. Woohoo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fuck

Don't listen to the naysayers. This was an insanely hot and crazy story. More please!

the_specialistthe_specialistover 4 years ago
great

Was a great read. and I do hope there is an epilogue down the road like maybe after a wedding or something. The only side note that kinda got me is that it became predictable at the end. would have been nice if he said something like "that was great but I don't want it too often" or "id like this on a frequent basis but I also want nights were we are all equals or take turns being the dominant one." but alas it is your story and it was a story I enjoyed. I was even late getting to work one day because I had to see what happened next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it

Wonderful story i felt the ending stumbled a bit but otherwise it was great the middle chapter masterfully captured the pure emotions of the protaganist

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fucking finally! Literally

While your writing is good, you have to take in account what your story is first and foremost: an erotic story. Barring opinions of hardcore masochists, there's nothing sexual in people being emotionally devastated to the point of being suicidal. Rather, it's the opposite: a turn off. Yes, the first two parts have made the sex in this one much more impactful, they aren't useless, they are effective instruments. But wasn't there a more appropriate chain of events ending in the same development? One that wouldn't take away from the overall sexiness of the story? Yes, you'll probably not make people feel emotions as strong without some level of tragedy, but do people reading stories on this side want to feel those feelings as they set up to relax while reading a story with their dick in their hand? Is "grief" something you find a good masturbation aide? Well, now that you've done tragedy, please try your hand at more porn-friendly genres, such as literally every other genre: fantasy, sci-fi, comedy, thriller, horror, drama or melodrama. Thank you for the overall good read, but goddammit, I'm just skipping the story and going straight to the sex if you do this again.

lthasatanlthasatanabout 4 years ago
not as good as the other two

Got too convoluted and the suspension of disbelieve went down the hatch halfway through. This got that "random degenerate shit just happen" that is so common in smut fiction.

In the first one the degeneracy was straight forward and believable. The build up was well done and the narrative made sense. This one feels like the last season of game of throne.

Still nice to see someone put effort in their smut fiction.

darthnader19darthnader19about 4 years ago
Amazing

Love to see character building & emotion in stories, nothing but sex gets boring after a while but y9u had the perfect balance. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sick Fucks.

They DESTROY his life and this is how it ends? Are you saying that all or most guys would prefer Futa cock up the and the degradation...over DUMPING THESE 2 SELFISH BITCHES? Especially as they stopped quite a few nice girls with whom he could have had a NORMAL relationship, you know kids and the whole 9 yards!

Fuck this shit. He SHOULD HAVE GOT REVENGE AND ENDED THE CYCLE OF ABUSE

shutdowshutdowalmost 4 years ago
6/7

I thought it would be another story of a bdsm woman messing with someone's wife, I was surprised that it wasn't. what I loved the most was when brae insisted on apologizing

ps: I hope that in the future you will do some bad or alternative ending

-skyte dies in a crash

- brae passed willow birth control and tom takes revenge pregnant brae

- or that tom got pregnant in any way (I swear I haven't taken anything strange)

I liked your story

timpu712timpu712almost 4 years ago
Wow

I gotta admit, I was wary of what you had planned for this story after part 1, but you took the story a completely different direction than I was expecting in part 2 and I really enjoyed what you did with this chapter. Thank you for sharing this story. It took me on an emotional arc I did not expect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Even though it didn't end up exactly as I wanted it still was a good ride. Im not really a sub or into humiliation but with a bit of head-canon and I can enjoy this art aswell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'm speechless in the worst way.

Every once in a while, surfing the web will lead me to a story like this. And as morbid curiosity compels me to read whatever sordid tale I've been introduced to until it's reached its culmination, I often find myself wondering the same thing:

What. The. Fuck.

Truly, I eagerly await the day when the earth is invariably judged for its sins. Not because I am innocent, not because I'm a sadist. But simply because I know that the depraved lunatics such as the one who wrote this...thing (I refuse to call it a story) will be first in line to receive the harshest punishments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This story is a fucking masterpiece. It gave me boners in my dick and heart both. Fucking incredible work my man

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dropped the ball

The story was fucked up and I don't know anyone who would go back to his GF and BF if they ever did that to him BUT a story with a 16 inchcock futa will always need someeeway so it's fine.

The real problem here is the reason Willow did what she did was to "help" her BF whom she loves to get over his insequrties and everything was leading that way until this chapter happened and she e

seems to forget all about it. Not only did they hummiliate him more BUT Brea admitted on loving making him suffer by stealing the girl he liked which should have earned her another punch but nothing happened, she kept on fucking him and he loved it.

I could have ignored the story and never commented on it but the fact that this was written as a "happy ending" is what made me write this.

DO NOT take this the wrong way, your writing abilities is great or I would have stopped from the first chapter but you seemed to forget your own objective from the story "break him and build him back up".

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really great story!

I won't lie, the first story did kinda make me feel really shit with how the character felt. But, the second and third story made up for it, and it has me craving for a relationship like this.

The writing is very good. The fact you can make me feel so many emotions with your writing should be enough evidence.

Great work all around man. I'm looking forward to more of your works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Ehhh

The first two were alright, but this one is kinda eh... I doubt that Skye would actually be okay with getting humiliated like that, and Brae seems to be quite the bitch humiliating her 'friend' like that. But eh, it's alright I guess.

shortonrealityshortonrealityabout 3 years ago

This was my favourite of the three! More smut, less emotions, I say! Thank you!

vazkor13vazkor13almost 3 years ago

Damn.... I just love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a really screwed up story.

I have no pity fir this character and even more so for going back to her/them. Do you love me? What crap! Someone who truly loved wouldn’t create an untenable situation, forcing acceptance of it.

At least this story was helpful in pouring cold water on the fantasy that is Futanari.

Your story hits home the violent and potential imbalance such a society would be in this current world and its tendencies to darker uses of anything that can be deemed powerful in any way.

If this seems an over reaction… read it again yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You can tell this story was great because of how invested people are in criticizing it. You hit a nerve. I for one, loved it. The cuckold chapter is the best of that type of content on the internet. And the last chapter is great too. Thank you for sharing with us perverts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Phew! I came close to putting this down and reading something else, but I actually liked the emotional story line, which helped cos I don't read this genre usually. Glad I did though, very well written, kept me going. Thanks for the ride.

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

Soo lets recap a bit.

1- brea let someone fuck her? Didnt expect that all( i mean besides Skye)

2- i can understand that everything both the girls did out of love but what brea did with him about the girls he liked or that liked him.. that was downright malicious behavior. 0 love in that action, you dont do that to someone you love/treat as your best friend.. worst part she liked seeing him pained/stunned/blank. Not cool.

3- this also means if Willow wasnt fast enough then Skye wouldve never found love? Because Brea would forever ruin him and all the while not be able to confess to him..?

4- reminds me of the first chapter where Brea said to Skye. That his cuckold fetish/insecurities is because of her.. because always hanging out with someone superior could make him feel insecure.. in a mocking way ofcourse, turns out she was right. If he sees every women hes liked get fucked and taken by Brea.. how could he not be insecure when he landed a hot piece like Willow. Ofcourse this is all needed for the story yet Brea needs to suffer for all these secrets thats shes kept and only finally confessed when breeding him.

5- im personally happy that Willow and Brea did not want to fuck each other when he asked them to until he explained why. However im initially sad that he did ask it. I mean he couldve had willow for himself and brea for himself but i realize now how selfish that sounds, what happened now sounds better for the story in the theme of masochism/cuckolding.

6- they both confessed in their own way that not everything was an act..

7- i hope it doesnt always stay with them abusing /using him but also sometimes him dominating them like the beginning of ch3. At one point he called Willow a slut and it was really cool.

8- ruthless love was a nice description especially how Brea protected him from futas yet isolated him from women. Or how Willow broke him to heal him.

9- all the marking is excessive but oh well, passionate. When will he mark them as his?

10- wouldve liked it if they actually at point talked about how he wished he stayed and didnt have to live with betrayal on his mind. How maybe willow regrets untying him before they explained..or the convo from brae to willow after she left his appt in ch2 explaining that these 3 weeks he had no idea that it was all an act and still thought it was real.

11- the ending was nice where they promised to train him and smother him in love and never letting him go again. I think all he wanted was love and he got it double.

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

Brae's admittance to basically stealing any chance he had with girls his whole life speaks to her manipulation and grooming of him, which makes it that much more disgusting how she "apologizes" for the birthday night. I hope in ch4 he starts punishing them again after theyve all had their fun in ch3, not punishment in grief way but like dominating and saying its his turn to mark them as his now. besides Brae wanted him in her pussy soo.. maybe some ep where they find a new house and he breaks in the house with some smut where he unleashes his lust and rage at being cuckolded and humiliated in a fun smut kind of way like the beginning of this chapter3 just in another way. Maybe make he himself makes sure Willow cant walk again and the same for Brea.

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

Wpoilers: Nvm my previous comments, after rethinking it and rereading i understood that roleplay/acting was just an excuse they made. They really did want to turn him into a cuck. Brea has being doing it for years and she literally fed his insecurity and fantasy trough all the women she took from him and showed off to him. And willow has been training him for months on how to be a sissy cuck by feeding his insecurity and making him eat cum etc. The fact is they both do love him but want him as their sissy cuck and trained him for it in a very long process each in their own way and the surprise party was the culmination of all their efforts manifested. It was all real, the baby dick, brea showing off her prowess, Willows love for huge futa cock, rough domination by brea and her own domination of slapping him, indeed they both had concerns during the act but they were having so much fun and so close to their goal making him realize he REALLY is a cuck that they just got back into and each time with even more determination except for the part where they would leave him/called him worthless or a freak and stuff, thats the only part they didnt REALLY mean. Its kind of nice how the guilt destroyed them and they made it up to him by offering to be whatever he wanted from slave to dom to slut to cheerleader, whatever he wanted for the rest of his life. Ofcourse at the point that they offer this hes already been trained to be their sub/cuck so its kinda pointless offering him all that but its still nice that they actively and enthusiastically offer their holes to him and get greedy for his cum and pleasure him beyond normal levels not to mention shower him in love for the rest of his life and never let him go like that again. Like i said i do hope he takes them up on their offer and do some different kind of plays where Willow makes good on her promise and be his slave for a few days after hes been dommed enough by them. Btw a flashback of their regret/feelings during ch2 from willows/brea sides would be cool, just to live trough the lens of the party thats guilty of hurting their loved one. Something like Willow realizing he didnt know that she still loved him even tho he was a cuck because he didnt read texts/listened to the voicemails, shed only find out after Brea calls her after her visit to Sky. How they will get mad at each other brea x willow for hurting Sky because of their selfish needs to make him a cuck. How willow will blame Brea for always fuking all the girls around him and feeding his cuck fantasy which lead to this major fuckup.or how she blames herself or Brea or both for removing the rope while he was VERY distraught and vulnerable and shouldve given him aftercare immediately after or atleast kept him secure or maybe one of them stayed in the room to keep watch and take care of him incase he decided to harm himself or run away as happened. Then this fuckup wouldntve happened and theyd all be spared alot of guilt.

I would like to see these kinds of convos happening between Brea and Willow as flashback scene during the timeline of ch2. Maybe even some drama in ch5 where they discuss these things with Sky watching/participating. Then sky has enough and fucks both of them to submission so they can all move on haha.

He still has to pay them back even more for their admissions, they shouldve told him these things about their selfish desires during the explanation parts or atleast confess them when apologizing when he came back home in ch3.

Enough ideas for a ch4/5 in here i guess. With some smut in between.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@weezyf jeez someone needs to go outside once in a while

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I came looking for copper, but found gold instead.

kindzazakindzazaover 2 years ago

Very good. if Brae and Willow get married they can "adopt" Skye and give him many sisters and brothers. He will find a loving family. This is a real futadom!))

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm convinced Brae planned this stuff for the majority of her life, she is truly an awful manipulative person.

If Syke would visit a therapist they would diagnose him with PTSD. But the author doesn't seem to care about mental health.

Also, is that study real or did you just pull that out of thin air?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bro this story had soo much potential bro like d begging was gold I depicted one of the most underrated tags of the futa spectrum REVENGE and dat is so hard rock come by on this site but bro what d hell happened who or what stopped you.

You and I both know where you were going with this you know how it shud have ended so wat happened wat lead to dis.

You tell me what was the point of reading to ch3 if it was gonna end like this u shud hv just put this among the whole series of thrash I've seen on this site like wicked games or some shit.

Y allow an outside factor affect where you are going bro stories tell a lot about their author u started this with a goal in mind but lost it along the was this just ended like all the rest where did the male characters hate go someone who was gonna make em suffer for doing dat to him.

Ur mc got replaced and u don't even know and what happened to him when he heard the futa talk about stealing all his potential relationships he let it go no the character we met in ch2 and the 3 first pages of ch3 got changed go and find him and bring him back it can't end like dis not after all dat with mc being a subby bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed this more than I thought I would, but it seems that they forgot the part where they would switch with Skye sometimes.

TBADeviantTBADeviantover 2 years ago

Can't wait for next chapter -should be his post nut clarity over Brea's confession of manipulation and feeding his insecurities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This chapter has made me lose hope for this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Finding realism in erotica is .. rare to say the least, and this was genuinely such a good read. It feels weird saying thank you to an erotica writer but thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Last two pages ruined it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Brae is such a fucking bitch holy shit, and Willow isn’t much better.

He deserves so much better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Like I said, I don't normally go for NTR/cuck stuff. But while the first part was jarring, it was cathartic to read the ending of that and see Skye react pretty viscerally to what was done to them and being unable to see through their rage at the "return to normalcy" that Wil and Brae tried to give at the end of it.

I really really liked the subtle points of Brae being concerned during their act on the first night and the tender kisses they gave, and the follow up part where we get to see the... flawed logic behind their act.

I really wish that we'd gotten to see some more tenderness but hopefully in an epilogue, raunchy sex is one thing but some more reconciliation and reassurances before a load of kissing and butt-fucking would be cute.

oh yeah +10 points for sounding need more of that without the cages

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You did an incredible job of displaying his full range of emotions which for a story like this is pretty much non-existent. It usually ends with a cuck accepting what has been forced upon him whether he wants it or not. You also did a great job making the reader feel his paranoia both before the original incident and after he took off. I would have thought that after the punch you described, he would have broken her orbital socket while shattering his hand. I considered stopping my reading of this story after his escape because it was a very emotionally jarring thing to read and absorb. I actually stopped reading it for a few days because it bothered me so much but then I have serious emotional issues that still need to be completely worked through. It is an unbelievably realistic story minus a couple of added parts but overall you managed to put together a five star story that will stick with me for a long long time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Woa! What a roller coaster, i loved it! Great job!

Mamut22Mamut22over 1 year ago

Best story every I read it several times pls more like this and I would love the epilogue to this imensly. Good job

Testacler3Testacler3over 1 year ago

Such a fantastic story!!! Well done. Would love more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where to begin.

Will decides to take the action she did because she read some kind of psychology text and suddenly thought herself an expert on the human mind. Either that, or she views Skye as a piece of living meat that she can experiment with. If that's not love...

Skye had to rent a dilapidated apartment, but could afford the latest and greatest sex toys and drugs (that don't exist).

The cervix. Even a dick the size of a pencil won't penetrate the cervix.

Wombs don't drop because the woman wants a baby. Or at all without some sort of trauma. Like childbirth for instance.

Testicles produce sperm, they don't store it.

Saliva as lube for his first time with Gigantor Cock? When it almost broke Wil's pussy?

What color is the sky in that world?

Those are just a few of the low lights for me.

If you're going to go that far, you might as well make Skye into a changeling. Then he could switch genders, change his dick size, (or tits when he's a girl) he could become a bigger bader futa and punished them both.

If your plan is to go to Fantasy Island, half measures makes for a poor read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

amazing story! loved the first chapter with all the teasing! espcially the part where he think her pussy looked used.. also all the hints with his friend about a bet..... more cuckolding stories with happy ending please!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don’t usually read futa stories the dick and pussy just take me out of the reality of the story but this trilogy was an absolute masterpiece! This being your first story is unbelievable and has me looking forward to read all you work to come.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This chapter made it all worth it. So sad that it's over, i wish there was another episode or epiloge. Anyway, thank you!

OzeminotaurOzeminotaur4 months ago

I really enjoyed this it has a great story not just fucking I hope you keep writing

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well written story, but I want Willow and Brae to fucking suffer and be tortured. Horrible people.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Willow is a monster. I have so much anger towards her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJamieMcKafee@JamieMcKafee
367 Followers
Amateur (very) writer, stories focusing mainly on 'futadom on male', but with a large variety of other kinks mixed in. I appreciate and all comments/critiques, so let me know what you think of my work, be it favorable or otherwise :) Most work will be up on HentaiFoundry be...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES