Birthday Piercing Party Presents

Story Info
A wife treating her Husband on her birthday.
2.4k words
4.64
14.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

This is a story about body piercing, it is not safe or recommended to get pierced in the way described in this story, and certainly not the amount in one session. Please go to a reputable piercer and have fun safely.

Thanks

Birthday Piercing Party Presents

My husband has always been into body modifications but has never really interested me that greatly, I have a few tattoo's here and there but nothing really significant. He has a couple of piercings and a sleeve but nothing visible to show how much he really likes that sort of thing.

Whilst doing some shopping one day on his laptop I noticed a folder called 'research'. When I opened the folder it had all sorts of videos and pictures of heavily modified women and women having piercings done to them, nothing about sex just purely about body modifications. I really didn't know how to react to him having all of the images of naked women, I've always known how much he likes piercings as he's tried over the years to get me to have some, but it's never really been my thing.

He had a birthday coming up and as usual I had no idea what to get him and after having seen his 'research' folder I thought maybe I could get him something that he would really like. I started searching the internet and really didn't know what to get, and then I saw an advert for a fetish club where they have an annual piercing party. This piercing party is where you can come and watch volunteers get pierced, you buy the tickets and the volunteers get their piercings for free.

So I bought us 2 tickets to go and take him out for a surprise, the event was actually 3 weeks before his birthday so I said to him that I had a special early birthday treat for him, he had no idea as to where we were going. I got all dressed up and we had a nice meal then off we went to the party.

The piercing party was set up by a number of the local body piercers and there were stalls where you could buy jewellery or pay to have piercings. As we walked through the door his face lit up, he didn't even know this existed let alone in his local town.

We had a wander around at some of the stalls, and in a spur of the moment decision I decided to get the top of my ear pierced. He held my hand while I sat in a chair and had the piercing, it wasn't too bad actually, and I had a lovely shiny hoop in the top of my ear.

He said, "Thank you, for the best birthday present."

I explained, "That wasn't a planned present, it was very much a spur of the moment decision. Your present is later on, there is a show later where you get to see all sorts of piercings."

During the show I saw a totally different side to my husband, I could see how much this really meant to him, how much he really loved this. I've never doubted his love for me, and never would but I could see how much this really means to him too. We saw body piercers on stage to perform some piercings on members of the audience who had volunteered earlier. They didn't know who they were piercing as all you can see is the body part that they are to have pierced.

Whilst my husband was fixated on the show I said I need to pee and went off and I asked one of the organisers, "How do you get to pierce someone?"

"You need to buy a gold ticket, which allows you to take part," was the reply.

After the show we got home and asked him, "Please can you bathe my ear?"

As he was doing that I could see a swelling starting in his pants. "I noticed how turned on you were watching the other women getting pierced."

He replied, "Yes but I was just imagining that they were being performed on you, I got much more turned on when you were getting your ear pierced than I was watching some stranger getting her nipples and clit pierced."

So next year came along and I bought us tickets again for the piercing party, but this time I got him a gold ticket.

When we got there he looked at me and asked, "Am I getting the same present as last year? Are you getting another piercing?

"Yes, I thought I'd add another little shiny hoop next to the one from last year." I wasn't planning on getting another piercing but remembered what he had said when I got pierced last year and saw his face full of excitement.

As I sat in the chair getting another hoop pierced at the top of my ear I made a point of looking at him and watching him getting turned on.

After the piercing we sat down and waited for the show to start and kept putting my hair back behind my ear and showing him the new addition and I could see him getting turned on.

Then came the start of the show where people got to pierce volunteers, as they called the names out of the gold tickets holders they came to my husbands name.

He looked at me confused.

I said, "Happy Birthday, time to carry out one of your fantasies."

"Are you sure that you are ok for me to pierce someone else?" he asked.

"Yes it's ok, I bought you a gold ticket allowing you to pierce someone, I have arranged with the organisers for him to pierce anything apart from genitals, the only genitals I want you touching are mine."

"That's OK, I wouldn't pierce anyone else's genitals other than yours," he said.

It was strange seeing my husband touch and pierce some strangers belly button and then her nipples, but seeing how he was reacting was really sexy and surprisingly turned me on a lot.

We got home and I got him to bathe my ear again and he got even more turned on by my ear with two rings in the top of it than he did when he was piercing a stranger's nipples. What then followed was the best sex we have ever had, he was kissing me all over and little pinches here and there, which I later worked out was him imagining piercing me in those places.

His next birthday was his 50th so I thought about doing something very special for him, not only would he get a golden ticket, but the person that he would be piercing would be me. I remembered how hot it was watching him pierce someone last year and thought about being that person this year and got really turned on. I had built myself up to be ready for it, but hadn't yet worked out what I would let him pierce. I thought back and remembered what he pierced last year, and decided that he could pierce my navel and nipples but would test him and wear the gown showing my genitals too.

As he got called up on to the stage I disappeared from my seat and went backstage to get ready, they asked what I had consented to getting pierced and I replied anything that my husband wants to pierce as he has instructions as to what he is allowed to pierce. They asked me to strip off and wear a plain gown with various segments removed so that those areas are exposed and some ear plugs so I couldn't hear. I was getting very nervous as the gowns were for all piercings so there were cut outs for both ears, nose, mouth, breasts, navel and genital, but not for eyes so I was blind and deaf. I wondered if at this point her might recognise my ear with the two rings that he pays so much attention to.

I lay on the table in silence as I couldn't hear anything and waited to feel what he would do. The anticipation was getting me a little turned on waiting for my husband's hands to be on me and the surprise that he would have when he finds out it was me.

I started to feel some dots being drawn on my belly button, then onto my nipples as I'd expected. First I felt the clamp on my belly button and then the needle followed by a ring, it was all over way too quickly as it was turning me on. Then the clamp on my lower belly Button which surprised me, soon followed the needle, as he pierced me I got more turned on.

Then the clamp on my left nipple, which made me groan a little and then the needle was painful but in an erotic way. I could feel them manipulating my left nipple, and then the clamp again and the needle followed it very swiftly afterwards, I now had 2 piercings in my left nipple. I was so close to orgasm they must be smelling it, my underwear would be soaked if I had any on.

He then moved across to my right nipple and pierced that horizontally first and I couldn't hold the orgasm in at this point and let out a loud groan and started to shudder. He quickly pierced my right nipple vertically whilst I was still riding the orgasm.

Lying there recovering and thinking it was all over I then felt a clamp on my nose, not on the nostril but on my septum and it was quickly followed by the needle and I could feel a heavy ring dangling onto my top lip. I should be mad at him for this but instead I was turned on again reminding myself that I was being turned into his fantasy.

Then someone pulled one of the ear plugs out and I heard my husband say thank you for the best present ever saying I could pierce whatever I wanted, and kissed me and put the ear plug back in. As I opened my mouth to take a deep breath in as I was getting turned on again, I felt him grab my tongue and then clamp it and pierce it. I was too deep in my post-orgasmic state to stop or to say anything, at this point he could do what he wanted and in his mind I had already given him free reign.

Just when I thought it was all coming to an end, much to my disappointment as I was so close again, I felt hands strapping my legs into the stirrups and opening my legs for the entire audience to see my now soaking wet pussy. I could feel them moving around down there and marking some things. Then the clamp, needle and a jolt of enjoyable pain in my left outer labia, they then repeated this another 3 times on the same side, at which point I came again. I was barely aware of them repeating it on my right outer lip.

At this point it was getting too much for me and I thought it has to be over now. He then took the ear plugs out of my ears and then said one last one baby, and without warning pierced my throbbing clit. To say that I have never had an orgasm quite like that would be a massive understatement, I screamed and came so hard the whole room heard me, it was amazing, I have never felt anything like it.

I honestly can't remember them unstrapping my legs and leading me backstage so I could recover, I just remember the most intense orgasm and then lying on a bed recovering. Once I had recovered enough to know what was going on I saw my husband sat there looking at me with so much love in his eyes.

He said, "thank you for the best present ever, one of the organisers had said that you had volunteered and that I could pierce anywhere that I wanted."

I had apparently put on quite a show and had many others volunteering to be in my position that night with their significant other piercing them. To thank us they have made us honorary members so that we get free entry every year, but not a golden ticket, although I'm sure my husband would like to add more.

The ride home was very interesting with a very sensitive engorged and ringed clit, I thought I was going to cum again going over the slightest bump in the road. Let alone hearing the noise of my rings in my outer labia banging together, the taxi driver must have been wondering what the noise was. With all that had been pierced down there I had even forgotten about my now double pierced nipples with rings horizontally and barbells vertically and the seamless ring that was piercing my septum. It was only when I was looking and feeling the navel piercings did I realise that all the piercings that they do on-stage aren't the standard thickness, they were all quite thick, at least 3 times thicker than my 2 little rings in the top of my ear.

When we got in he took me upstairs and lay me on the bed, looking at all of these new piercings didn't feel like I was looking at my own body. It was like I was looking at someone else, one of the women in his research folder.

I have to admit, I never liked my body before and never thought that I ever would, but looking like this, not only am I proud of myself for doing it, I'm also sexy as fuck.

I was playing around with the septum trying to find the join in the ring and I really couldn't feel one.

I asked him, "how do I remove any of the jewellery if I decided I didn't like it or didn't want to keep them like the septum.

He laughed and said, "I had made a special request when I knew that it was you, the only removeable ones are the nipples as I plan to stretch them bigger before they get their permanent jewellery,"

I thought I'd be mad at him at this point, but my body was telling me this is going to be fun. Now what to get him for his next birthday!