All Comments on 'Birthday Poker Ch. 02'

by SciSam

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
clearshooterclearshooterover 11 years ago
Well, since it was a rush job

Great, great story. I really enjoyed getting to know the characters and the plot has captured me so I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of the next installment.

Since you were in a hurry, I will forgive the editing, but please, please, please, do some quick editing before posting as the grammar and spelling detracted from an, otherwise, excellent story.

WilliamVanderpoolWilliamVanderpoolover 11 years ago
Compelling Characters

We want to see more of the romance between Sam and Ramona. Especially if he has her as his slave. As for the story, the spankings were basic, but realistic and very hot. In my experience real life spankings involve a lot of sexy talking and counting out the spanks. More please! As for the style, your conversational asides are fine, given the first person nature of the narrative.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot, personal and utterly readworthy

I read lots and lots ot erotica, but your story is one of the few that really stands out. I simply saw everything happening through your eyes and so wished I was there. It feels very real, very authentic, and to me that's one of the greatest kicks and turn-ons - to read something hot that is believeable or even has actually happened. I'm soo looking forward to the next chapter!

another_sisyphuanother_sisyphuabout 11 years ago
Great story, well told

I really enjoyed this story. Very well done and it is hot. I hope your schedule clears enough to allow you to continue writing. You are among the better story tellers on this site. Thank you for your contribution.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous