Birthday Pool Party Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, Sir." Hazel adds.

"Yes, Master." Marcia purrs.

"Master?" I ask with a smirk as I drop my pants, leaving me clad in just my boxer briefs.

"I like it better than 'Sir'." Marcia explains with a shrug. "If that's okay with you?"

"It is." I reply as I walk over and stare down at the four girls and feel them shiver beneath my gaze.

"Before we get started, I have a promise to fulfill." I say, leaving the girls looking at me in confusion.

I walk over to Lexi with my erection tenting my boxer briefs. Then I reach out and cup one of her firm tits. Leaning down, I take a boob in my mouth and start sucking on it. Lexi's hand goes to the back of my head as my tongue flicks her pink nipple.

"Mm, fuck!" Lexi coos.

"I love these tits." I say as I switch to the other boob.

"What promise is this?" Ashley asks as I release Lexi's breast and stand back up.

"I sent him a shot of the girls from the bathroom today at school." Lexi explains as I go grab my phone. "He promised to suck on my titties tonight."

"Oh." Hazel giggles, making her little boobies bounce.

"Smile, ladies." I say just before snapping a picture of the four sexy women.

"Do mine next, Master?" Marcia asks shyly after I set my phone down.

"I think I can do that." I reply as I walk over to Marcia. Leaning down, I capture a nipple in my mouth and start sucking on it. My hand plays with her other tit at the same time.

"Oh, that feels nice!" Marcia moans.

"Mm." I moan as I switch to her other tit. Damn, Marcia has a nice pair of sweater puppies.

After playing with Marcia's boobs for a minute, I stand up and back away so that I can admire all four girls. I then drop my boxer briefs and step out of them. The girls all stare at my hard dick with pure lust.

"Fuck, you're big." Lexi moans longingly before she opens her mouth and sticks out her tongue for me.

"Nicest cock I've ever seen." Ashley says as she blows me a kiss.

"Mm." Marcia moans, licking her lips.

"I can't wait to feel you stretching me." Hazel says in a sexy whine as she cups her boobs and presses them together.

"Fuck, you're all gorgeous." I say while winking at Lexi. She giggles when she hears me use those words.

I slowly stroke myself as I admire the four teenage beauties kneeling before me. All four of them are making kissing faces or miming trying to suck my cock as I masturbate. This is gonna be a great evening. I lift my cock so that it is pointing straight up. As I continue stroking, I approach Hazel and place my balls by her mouth.

"Lick my nuts." I order.

"Gladly, Sir!" Hazel giggles cutely.

I hold my cock up to give Hazel room to lean in and take a long lick of my ball sack. She then lightly takes my balls in her hand and massages them while licking. I let out a groan, my legs shaking as Hazel takes one ball in her mouth, her tongue playing.

"Next!" I call out as I pull my balls from Hazel's mouth.

"I love you!" Lexi calls out as she laughs and claps once.

"Hold your tits together." I say to Ashley once I'm in front of the blonde.

"Yes, Sir!" Ashley says as she places her hands on either side of her breasts.

Placing my cock between her giant knockers, I moan with pleasure as I feel warm tit-flesh surrounding my shaft. Ashley wraps her breasts around my dick as I start thrusting in and out of her cleavage. At one point, my cock pops out from between her boobs, and the busty blonde pushes it right back in, keeping one hand over her breasts to make sure my cock doesn't fall out again. The entire time she's looking down at her chest, watching the titty-fuck as she begs me to keep going in a wanton voice.

"Next!" I state, pulling my cock out from between Ashley's tits.

"Mm, my turn." Marcia coos as she wriggles her tight, young body.

"Open wide, Baby." I state, presenting her my cock.

"Anything for you, Master." Marcia purrs as she opens her mouth and sticks out her tongue.

I slap my dick on her outstretched tongue several times, then I place the tip of my dick on Marcia's tongue and then push inside her cute mouth. She looks so sexy, on her knees with her dark hair in a ponytail. Once Marcia can't take me in any deeper, she clamps her lips down on my erection and starts bobbing her head.

"Fuck, yes!" I groan as I feel her tongue lash against the underside of my shaft.

"Yeah, suck that dick!" Ashley exclaims.

"Woo!" Hazel claps.

"Suck it, suck it!" Lexi cheers.

Hearing her friends cheer her on makes Marcia suck me with much more enthusiasm. Her hands reach up to grip my thighs as she rapidly bobs her head while moaning. Drool runs from between her lips as, for the first time, Marcia gives me sloppy head. She's usually so much more reserved, but hearing her friends is really getting her going.

"Fuck, that's good." I moan, encouraging the quiet girl.

"Mm, mm, mm!" Marcia gurgles around my length.

I grab her head in both hands as my hips start bucking. The force of my thrusts makes Marcia's tits jiggle on her chest. Seeing how sexy she looks, on her knees wearing nothing but a cute pair of panties with my dick stretching her mouth causes me to decide on a change of plans.

"You want my cum, Babe?" I ask as I look down at the beautiful girl.

"Mmhm!" Marcia moans around my cock, her eyes wide as she nods.

"Hey! What about me?" Lexi asks loudly. "It's my turn!"

"I guess you'll just have to wait!" I say with a smirk.

"Hmph!" Lexi pouts.

"Oh, you're fine." Ashley speaks up. "You get him every day. Let Marcia taste his load."

"Cum in her mouth, Steven!" Hazel breathes.

"I'm close." I grunt as Marcia's tongue flicks my tip. "I'm so close."

"Don't swallow!" Lexi chimes in. "I wanna see it!"

"Ah, cumming!" I groan as the first spurt splatters against the roof of Marcia's mouth.

"Take that cum!" Hazel cheers.

As I hold her head and cum in her mouth, Marcia reaches up and starts jacking me off while sucking on my tip. Her ministrations successfully pull every drop of cum out of my balls, and I notice her cheeks puff out as they fill with sperm. My legs shake and feel weak as the last of my load dribbles out onto her tongue.

"Remember, don't swallow!" Ashley reminds the dark-haired girl.

"Show off the load!" Lexi exclaims as Marcia keeps her lips clamped tightly around my tip.

"Show us, show us!" Hazel claps as Marcia pulls off my cock with a loud slurp.

Marcia blushes as she gapes her mouth open and allows all of us to see the pool of cum between her lips. She turns her head to the left to show Lexi, then to the right so Hazel and Ashley can see clearly. The quiet girl then shocks us all by looking down at her chest and moving her head from side to side as she spits out the cum onto her tits.

"Holy shit!" Ashley gasps.

"Damn, you go girl!" Lexi cheers.

"Didn't think you had it in you." Hazel giggles as she watches Marcia spit out the last of my load, which lands on her right breast and runs down over her nipple.

"Hazel, Ashley." I state, getting their attention. "Lick the cum from Marcia's tits."

"Yes, Sir!" Hazel nods as she knee-walks across the floor to get to Marcia.

"What about me?" Lexi asks with another pout.

"Gladly, Sir!" Ashley says as she turns and leans in to lick Marcia's right boob.

"Lexi, clean my cock." I order.

"Okay!" Lexi chirps as she knee-walks to me and lifts my limp dick to her mouth.

I watch Hazel lower her head and take Marcia's left nipple in her mouth. Ashley is squeezing Marcia's right boob as she licks the cum from the large orb. Marcia moans and places one hand at the back of each girl's head.

As Lexi gently cleans my sensitive cock head with her mouth, I admire Ashley and Hazel's firm backsides. They look so cute, clad in nothing but panties, with their ponytails down their backs. Fuck, all four of these girls are so sexy.

Soon, Marcia's tits are completely clean of all my cum. Ashley and Hazel move back to their original positions. All three girls are back to kneeling with their hands on their thighs, awaiting further orders.

"Girls," I say in a strong voice, "stand up and lose the panties. Lexi, keep sucking."

I'm not hard at this point, since I did just cum, but it feels good to have Lexi's talented mouth on me. She reaches a hand up and massages my balls. The after-orgasm sensitivity is fading, and Lexi is taking advantage to flick her tongue along my tip.

Hazel, Ashley, and Marcia don't speak. They just give me charming smiles and hop to their feet. As one, the three girls hook their thumbs into their panties and bend their knees so they can drop their panties to the floor. Each girl steps out of her underwear and kicks it away.

"Turn around and bend over." I order.

The girls all giggle as they turn around and bend over the bed, looking straight ahead as they rest on their elbows. Their boobs brush the comforter as they show me their perfect asses. Each girl's legs are slightly spread, revealing a hint of pink.

Now, I'm starting to get hard again. I admire the girls' perfect bodies as Lexi sucks me back to full hardness. Once I'm fully hard, I pull Lexi to her feet and grab her ass. Pulling her close, I look down at my redheaded girlfriend as I grab her panties and start pushing them down her smooth legs. Lexi helps me, and soon her underwear is somewhere in the corner of the room.

Now, all four girls are completely naked in the room with me. Hazel, Ashley, and Marcia are all bent over our bed, their hips touching as they wait for whatever I'm going to do next. Lexi is pressing her body against mine as she looks up at me with love.

"I brought you three sluts to fuck." Lexi says, her face lit up in a radiant smile.

"You're my number one." I whisper as I grab Lexi's bare ass and hold her to me. "Never forget it."

"I love you." Lexi says sincerely.

"I love you, too." I reply.

"That's really sweet and everything," Ashley calls out, making the other girls laugh, "but I need some cock in me!"

"Lexi, go spank Ashley." I say calmly. "She's misbehaving."

"Yes, Sir!" Lexi chirps as she slips out of my grip and walks over to Ashley. Standing beside her so that I can see, Lexi swats Ashley right on the bum.

"Ah!" Ashley gasps as her body jerks forward.

"Again!" I bark, my arms folded.

"Yeah, spank her again!" Hazel coos while Marcia just giggles.

"With pleasure." Lexi purrs before spanking Ashley's other cheek.

"Ah!" Ashley gasps again. "I'm sorry, Sir!"

"Have you learned your lesson?" I ask.

"Yes, Sir! I have, Sir!" Ashley moans. I can see her legs tense up and think she's having a tiny orgasm.

"Lexi, drop to your knees and eat out Ashley." I instruct.

"Mm, gladly!" Lexi chirps as she drops to her knees. I watch the perky redhead grip Ashley's ass cheeks and shove her face in the blonde girl's cunt.

"Fuck, yes! Lick my twat!" Ashley coos as her hands grip the comforter.

For a couple minutes, I watch as Lexi munches on Ashley's pussy. Hazel and Marcia are well-behaved, staying bent over the bed and not speaking, waiting for my next move. I approach Marcia and run my fingers along the dark-haired girl's slit, making her shiver.

"Not yet." I whisper in her ear. "You just had your turn."

Marcia nods frantically in understanding as Ashley cries out in orgasm from Lexi's ministrations. I give Marcia a light swat on the butt before moving on. I walk around Lexi and Ashley so I can stand behind Hazel. I look down and admire the tan girl's young, tight body. I love her sun-kissed skin, and I love the way her long brown ponytail rests on her back.

"Is it my turn, Sir?" Hazel asks as she wiggles her bottom in my direction.

"It is, Slut." I say as I grip her ass cheeks in both hands and squeeze the impossibly tight globes.

"Stick it in her, Baby!" Lexi pulls away from Ashley's pussy to say.

"Don't stop!" Ashley groans. "Please don't stop!"

"Be patient!" Lexi says, spanking Ashley before leaning back in to lick the taller girl's pussy.

"Your tongue feels so fucking good." Ashley moans, her body shaking and big tits jiggling.

I smirk as I watch my girlfriend eat out Ashley. Then I turn back to Hazel. Gripping my cock at the base, I slap Hazel's perky bum with it, making her giggle. Then I aim lower and rub my glans along her moist slit, getting my member slick with her juices.

"Mm, that feels nice, Babe." Hazel moans.

"You like that?" I ask as I swipe my cock head through her labia. "You'll love this!"

Once I'm slotted in her opening, I grip Hazel's hips in both hands and start burrowing inside her tight tunnel. Hazel tosses her head back, and I can see her mouth opening in a silent scream as I stretch her out with my hard dick. Soon, I'm in her to the hilt.

"Fuck me!" Hazel breathes. "Fuck my pussy!"

Holding the tan girl's hips tightly, I begin a steady thrusting motion to comply with her request. Hazel's elbows slide forward as she stretches her arms out, lowering her upper body until her small breasts brush the comforter. I reach forward with my left hand and grab her long ponytail. Yanking her head back, I slam my hips into her ass.

"Harder! Fuck me harder!" Hazel begs.

"Take my cock!" I grunt as I spank Hazel with my right hand and increase the speed of my thrusts.

"Harder, harder, harder!" Hazel screams.

Using my grip on her ponytail, I pull hard, forcing Hazel's back to arch. My other hand grips her hip for leverage as I fuck her as hard and fast as I can. I soon receive my reward in the form of Hazel's cunt convulsing around my shaft.

"I'm cumming! Holy shit, I'm cumming!" the tan girl cries out.

I fuck Hazel through her orgasm before releasing her hip. I reach under Ashley and grab one of her hanging tits. I continue boning Hazel while playing with one of Ashley's big boobs. Fuck, I love my life.

"Mm." Marcia moans, causing me to look over. I can see that Lexi is fingering Marcia while eating Ashley.

"Pinch my nipple." Ashley groans as she arches her back and focuses on all the feelings in her body that are being caused by Lexi and I.

I palm Ashley's large breast and push the big melon into her chest before letting it bounce free again. Next, I slap her tit lightly, making her cry out. Only then do I honor her request and roughly pinch her pink nipple. The effect is immediate.

"I'm fucking cumming again! Oh fuck, oh fuck!" Ashley screeches as she cums on Lexi's tongue.

"Your cock feels so good, Baby! So good!" Hazel gasps as she grips the comforter with desperate strength.

I release Ashley's tit and focus on fucking Hazel for a few more minutes. I keep pulling her hair while spanking her and fucking her with my full length. It isn't long before she cries out another orgasm. Only then do I pull out of her and look down to watch her pussy quiver.

"Fuck, you're good!" Hazel grunts as she lowers her head and rests it against the bed.

"Thanks, Slut!" I say as I slap Hazel's ass. "Clean my cock, Lexi."

"With pleasure!" Lexi says as she pulls away from Ashley's pussy to take my cock in her mouth.

"That's it, taste Hazel's pussy on my cock." I say encouragingly while Lexi rapidly bobs her head on me.

"Mm, mm, mm." Lexi moans around my shaft.

"That's enough." I say as I pull myself from the redhead's mouth. "Now, go back to eating out Ashley."

"Yes, Sir!" Lexi chirps before burying her face in Ashley's cunt once again.

"Oh God, I don't know how much more my pussy can take!" Ashley groans.

I smirk at Lexi and Ashley before giving Hazel's ass a light slap. Then I walk over and stand behind Marcia. I can see her shiver in anticipation as I get into position. I press my tip against her box and push until her labia yield and allow me entry.

"Fuck!" Marcia grunts through clenched teeth as she feels me stretching her little twat.

"I'm so jealous!" Hazel giggles as she stays bent over, waiting for someone to pay attention to her.

"Lexi, spank Hazel. Now!" I bark.

"Mm." Lexi mumbles against Ashley's pussy as the redhead raises her left hand and brings it down on Hazel's right cheek.

"Fuck, yes!" Hazel groans.

"Eat me, eat me!" Ashley gasps out weakly.

I chuckle and shake my head at the girls' antics before gripping Marcia's ass cheeks in both hands. Next, I use my hold on her bum to slowly work my dick in and out of the dark-haired girl's tight body. The usually quiet girl is moaning and panting with each thrust.

"Oh God, you're so deep!" Marcia grunts when she feels my cock head bounce off her cervix.

"You like that, Baby?" I ask as I drill her from behind. Looking down, I admire the way her labia grips my shaft.

"I fucking love it!" Marcia groans, and I feel her use her pussy muscles to squeeze my cock.

"Take that dick, Slut!" Hazel moans. Glancing over, I can see that Hazel has a hand between her legs and is rapidly rubbing her clit.

"Finger me!" Ashley calls out, and I can see that Lexi complies by shoving two fingers up the blonde's cunt. Lexi is no squatting behind Ashley as she rapidly saws two fingers in and out of the tall girl's hole.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" Marcia pants, her rapid breathing indicative of her impending climax.

"Cum for me, Marcia." I say as I rotate my hips, stimulating her vaginal walls.

"Stick a finger in my ass!" Marcia cries, surprising all of us.

"Wow!" Ashley grunts as she turns to her right to look at the shorter girl.

"Holy shit!" Hazel gasps.

"Do it!" Lexi breathes as she fingers Ashley and tongues her clit.

"Please!" Marcia begs as she pushes her ass back to meet my thrusts.

Not one to disappoint a lady, I spread Marcia's butt cheeks with both hands and admire her butt hole. Then I release her ass with my right hand and shove a finger right up her bum. The effect is immediate. Marcia throws back her head and screams as her body starts shaking.

"Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" Marcia screeches as she places her hands firmly on the mattress and thrusts her ass back.

We can all tell Marcia is having a huge orgasm. She's thrashing and screaming, her entire body getting into it. I keep my dick buried inside her cunt, and my finger up her butt as the small girl rides the orgasmic wave. I'm so close, but I don't wanna cum yet.

"Holy shit!" I gasp as I pull out of Marcia and back away. My hand goes to my cock, holding it tightly to avoid shooting.

"Are you close, Baby?" Lexi asks before planting a kiss on Ashley's vulva.

"I almost came inside her." I explain.

"Why didn't you?" Marcia whines in between gasps for breath.

"Yeah, I could have sucked out the creampie!" Hazel pouts.

"I already gave Marcia a load." I answer. "It's not her turn."

"Mm, I'll take your cum." Lexi coos as she turns so she's kneeling before me. "Wanna shoot it on my pretty face?"

"I'm gonna fuck Ashley now. She's learned her lesson." I say.

"Yay!" Ashley exclaims as I walk by Lexi and get into position.

"Lexi, get ready to suck my cum from her pussy." I order as I push inside Ashley.

"Oh, fuck!" Ashley groans as her fingers grip the comforter. She seems completely worn out from all the stimulation.

Reaching around Ashley's body, I grab two handfuls of her massive tits and use them for leverage to fuck the sexy blonde. Ashley's head is hanging down, and she's grunting and groaning with every thrust. She doesn't have the strength to fuck me back, she just stays in position and takes my hard dick. The entire time, Lexi is caressing my thigh and encouraging me.

"That's it, fuck that pussy Baby!" Lexi coos as she leans in to kiss my thigh. "Fuck her hard!"

"I'm close." I grunt.

"Cum in me! Please!" Ashley gasps out.

"Cum inside her! Cum in Ashley's slutty pussy!" Lexi encourages as Marcia and Hazel stay bent over the bed without speaking.

"Fuck, cumming!" I groan as my cock pulses, shooting waves of semen into Ashley's eighteen-year-old body.