Birthday Pool Party Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you wanna play a board game?" I ask after Ian puts his cock away.

"I'd like that." he says with a smile.

We set a game up on my comforter, and both sit cross-legged on the bed to play. Everything is going so well. I know I have to take him home in a few minutes, but I'm enjoying every last moment I can get with Ian. That's when my door flies open.

"Oh! Shit! Fuck! Sorry!" a naked Ashley squeals as one hand flashes across her chest, while the other goes to her crotch in a desperate attempt to cover herself.

"Ashley!" I screech as the nude girl backs out of the room and shuts the door.

"Oh, my God." Ian gasps,his mouth hanging open in shock.

"Ian!" I exclaim. "It's okay, Ashley must not have realized we were in here."

"W-why was she naked?" he asks curiously.

"Um, well..." I begin. Fuck, I have to tell him. It really isn't his business, but a naked girl just walked into my bedroom. "I don't know what she wanted in here, but she's, um, she's sleeping with my dad."

"What?" he asks in confusion. "Lexi is dating your father."

"I know." I say, my lower lip trembling. "It's just sex. Marcia, Hazel, and Ashley like to play with Daddy and Lexi sometimes. It's no big deal."

"Uh, wow." Ian says. "It sounds like a big deal."

"Are we okay?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'm just, shocked. And worried." he explains.

"About what?" I inquire.

"Well, um, I'm not supposed to tell you this," Ian begins, "but Josh and Shawn are planning on asking Ashley and Marcia to prom."

"Oh wow, really?!" I ask in surprise.

"Yeah." Ian answers. "They're waiting until after your trip."

"Ian, I know this is shocking, but please remember that the girls are single. No one is getting hurt." I say. "There's nothing wrong with what they're doing."

"I know, it's just a lot to take in." Ian says. "And I'm worried Josh and Shawn will get hurt."

"You won't tell them, will you?" I ask, taking his hand.

"I won't." Ian promises. "Just please don't tell the girls about prom."

"I won't tell." I agree as I lean forward and peck his lips.

"This is all so overwhelming." Ian says. "I just had my first kiss a couple weeks ago."

"And now you're getting handjobs and sucking on titties!" I laugh.

"And seeing a classmate naked!" he exclaims.

"Yeah, probably best not to mention that to Ashley again." I say. "I'm sure she's embarrassed."

"I won't bring it up." Ian promises.

"Thank you." I say.

"I should be getting home soon." he says sadly. "It's almost curfew."

"Okay, let's get going." I say.

Fortunately, Ian doesn't live very far away. I drive him home and make it in time for his curfew. We don't talk much in the car. I kiss him goodbye and then drive back to the house. I'm worried about our relationship, the poor boy seems so overwhelmed.

I take a shower and put on a pair of panties and my robe. Then I knock on the door to Daddy's bedroom. I'm invited in and go inside. I reassure the girls that Ian won't tell anyone about catching Ashley naked, or about them sleeping with Daddy.

Heading back to my room, I toss my robe over my desk chair and climb into bed wearing just my panties. Part of me wants to leave it alone, but I can't. I'm worried about Ian. I grab my phone and send him a text.

Kayla: Are we okay?

Ian: Yes, we are.

Kayla: You were quiet on the ride back to your house.

Ian: I'm sorry, I'm just overwhelmed.

Kayla: I understand.

Ian: We're okay. I promise.

Kayla: Good. :) I had a nice time tonight.

Ian: So did I. Pool party when you get back from your trip?

Kayla: Definitely! Sleep well, Baby. <3

Ian: Sweet dreams, Kayla.

With a sigh, I plug my phone into the charger and set it ion my bedside table. Then I get under the covers and practice the 5-4-3-2-1 method so I can relax. It's been a stressful week, but I made it. It's spring break. I'm looking forward to a stress-free vacation.