Birthday Pool Party Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Either way, we'll both be done with this crap after today." Lexi adds.

"At least until finals." Marcia smiles.

"Fuck you." says Ashley, making Marcia laugh.

We continue chatting about spring break and teasing each other mercilessly. I love these girls. I can't imagine life without them in it. I can't imagine not making love and bonding with them. I hope Ian understands.

The warning bell for homeroom goes off, and the girls and I head our separate ways. I sit in home room and check my phone. I'm surprised to find out that Daddy is texting me. When I read the text, I understand. He's worried about Stacey.

Fortunately, my first class of the day isn't a midterm, so I'm able to keep texting Daddy. My second class is a midterm and I have to put my phone away. I think it goes well, probably another A, but we'll see.

On my way to my third class, I'm in a good mood until I see Keith approaching from the opposite direction. He's holding hands with Stephanie. Since he's with his girlfriend, he doesn't make any comments to my face, he just sneers at me.

I feel a knot in my stomach as I glance at Stephanie. She looks okay. The eighteen-year-old has a smile on her face and doesn't look hurt. I guess I'm probably just paranoid. Despite her attitude when we met at the mall, I don't want Stephanie to get hurt by Keith.

Taking some deep breaths, I walk into my third class of the day and sit down for my midterm. I have a lot more trouble focusing now, as memories of what happened tome flash through my mind. Using the 5-4-3-2-1 method, I am able to relax myself enough to finish the test. I think I do okay.

I'm stressed out now, and feel a lot of relief when the bell rings, ending my last class before lunch. I sling my backpack over my shoulder and head out the door. After buying my lunch, I sit down at our usual table.

"Hi, Kayla!" Ian says, his huge grin showing how happy he is to see me.

"Hello, Ian." I reply, smiling cutely.

"Hello, lovebirds." Lexi teases.

"Aren't they the cutest?" Shawn asks.

"So cute!" Ashley giggles.

"Adorable!" Marcia says.

"Whatever." I say, rolling my eyes.

"How are everyone's midterms going?" Hazel asks.

"Mine went well. I think I'll keep my straight A's." Marcia answers.

"Not bad." Josh says, speaking up at last.

"Good. I only have two left!" Lexi says.

"Same." I add. "The ones I had this morning were fine."

"I have three." Shawn laments.

"Me, too." says Ashley.

We continue chatting and complaining about midterms for several minutes, in between bites of food. The conversation flows easily, I'm glad that these guys are our friends now. Ashley tries to bring Josh out of his shell, while the outgoing Shawn practices flirting with the quiet Marcia.

"Are you girls excited for Bermuda?" Shawn asks at one point.

"I can't wait!" Marcia gushes as she gives Shawn a sexy smile.

"We're gonna have so much fun out on the beaches in our bikinis!" Hazel says.

"What do you think, boys?" asks Ashley. "Will we look good in bikinis?"

"Ah, um.." Shawn mumbles, his outgoing personality clearly not enough to trump his nerves. Ian is also blushing, and Josh just looks overwhelmed.

"Still not fully comfortable with us?" Lexi asks with a smirk.

"Stop teasing them!" Marcia admonishes.

"Sorry, Mom!" Ashley responds.

"You okay, Ian?" I ask with a giggle.

"You know what?" Hazel asks. "We should all have a pool party some time!"

"That's a great idea!" Ashley exclaims.

"I love it!" says Marcia.

"Me, too!"

"You three just wanna show off your big titties in bikinis!" Lexi says, teasing us.

"Jealous much?" Ashley asks.

"Whatever." Lexi says as she shocks the table by grabbing her boobs from outside her shirt and squeezing. "My boyfriend loves my girls, that's what matters."

"Yes, it is." Hazel says.

"You guys okay?" Marcia asks.

"Um, yes! Yes, I'm good." Shawn says as he looks away from everyone's favorite redhead. Lexi grabbing her boobs is clearly shocking to him.

"I'm okay." Josh mumbles.

"I'm fine." Ian says. "I'd love to go to a pool party."

"I'm sorry you weren't invited to my birthday pool party." I say, feeling like shit. "You should have been."

"It's okay, we're used to it." Shawn says, unable to meet my gaze.

"You shouldn't be." Marcia chimes in. "You guys are great!"

"You really think so?" Josh asks, speaking over everyone for the first time.

"Yes," Ashley smiles, "we are so glad that we started sitting with you."

"Thank you." Josh says, looking right into Ashley's pretty eyes.

"You're welcome, Cutie." Ashley says with a wink.

"So, pool party?" Lexi asks. "After we get back from Bermuda we'll plan something?"

"Definitely!" I say with a nod.

"Great!" Shawn says with a smile.

The guys get a lot more talkative after the invitation. They're excited. I actually feel really bad that we've never gotten together as a group outside of school. We'll have to rectify this. I'm glad Hazel came up with the idea of a pool party. It'll be an excellent opportunity for Marcia and Ashley to flirt, too.

After lunch, we all go our separate ways and head to our classes. Two midterms later, and I'm free for spring break! I get in the car with Lexi and we drive home with Hazel and Marcia following us. Ashley, of course, has to go home first to get her suitcase.

We park our cars, then Lexi and I help Marcia and Hazel get their suitcases and carry-on bags out of their trunks. The butler offers to help us when we wheel in two suitcases, and we happily accept. Soon, the bags are in the main living room and the butler makes his exit. Daddy says we'll weigh them tomorrow morning.

Once the bags are against the wall, we all kick off our shoes and socks, then sit down and relax. I grab the remote and turn on the big screen. We channel surf for a little while before settling on a rerun of an old television show. That's when my phone goes off.

Ashley: I'm here!

Kayla: Okay, I'll meet you in the foyer.

"Ashley's here." I say.

"Shall we go help her with her suitcase?" Lexi asks.

"Nah, you girls relax in here. I'll go." I respond as I stand up.

Lexi slaps my butt as I walk by her, and I flip her off. Then I head down to the foyer to meet Ashley. The busty blonde is standing in the foyer with her suitcase and carry-on. She's talking to the butler, who is doing his best to look her in the eye and not the cleavage.

"Would you two like some help getting this suitcase into the house?" the butler offers.

"I think we've got it, right Kayla?" asks Ashley.

"Yeah, we'll take this one. Thanks though!" I say.

"Very good." says the butler.

Ashley slings her carry-on over her shoulder, then the two of us grab her suitcase and start wheeling it through the house. We reach the main living room and find the other girls. Hazel is laying sideways on an armchair with her bare feet dangling over the armrest as she watches television. Lexi and Marcia are cuddling on the big couch. They're arms are wrapped around each other and they are softly kissing.

"That looks like fun!" Ashley says as we place her suitcase beside the others.

"Yeah, it's a great show." Hazel agrees with a nod, her eyes locked on the screen.

"I think she meant what the other two are doing." I giggle.

"Wha-? Oh!" Hazel exclaims when she turns and sees Lexi and Marcia making out. Lexi gives a thumbs up, and the two girls otherwise ignore us.

"Didn't even notice them sucking face?" asks Ashley.

"No!" Hazel replies.

"Maybe we should take this to my bedroom?" I suggest.

"What's wrong with fucking down here?" Ashley wonders.

"Can't it wait? This is a great episode!" Hazel interjects.

"The sex toys are in my room." I explain, ignoring Hazel.

"Oh, good point." Ashley nods.

Hazel pauses the television and hops to her feet. Ashley and I watch as Lexi and Marcia break apart. Lexi caresses Marcia's face and whispers something to the dark-haired girl that I can't hear. Marcia smiles and nods, before the two girls turn to us and stand up as well.

"Let's go!" Lexi chirps as she takes Marcia's hand.

"Sounds good to me!" Ashley states as she slaps my butt. "C'mon, Slut. Time to get some pussy!"

The five of us make our way through the massive house until we reach my bedroom. We all start stripping down as soon as the door closes. I slip out of my sundress and take off my bra. Seconds later, my panties hit the floor and I'm totally nude. I smile at my four naked best friends.

"Marcia and I wanna try out the double-ended dildo!" Lexi announces while Marcia blushes.

"Ooooh, can I help?" asks Hazel.

"Yes, please!" Lexi says.

I walk over to my dresser and pull out the double-ended dildo, some lube, and a strap-on. Ashley takes the strap-on from me before I turn around and walk over to the other three girls. I hand Hazel the double-ended dildo, and she examines it curiously.

"So, how do they do this?" Hazel asks.

"Isn't it obvious?" Ashley asks as she steps into the strap-on harness. "One end per slut."

"Be sure to use lube." I add. "Those dildos are big!"

"I know that!" Hazel says. "I mean, what's the best way to do this?"

"Ass to ass, probably?" Lexi offers.

"Works for me." Marcia giggles.

"Okay, both of you kneel on the floor and I'll hold up the dildo." Hazel says.

Ashley and I watch as Marcia and Lexi kneel on the floor with their bare bums facing each other. Hazel applies lube to the fake cock and then gets on her knees as well. Hazel holds the double-ended dildo between both girls and has them slowly back up until the tips make contact with the girls' labia.

"This is so cool." Ashley says as she stands beside me, her arms crossed beneath her breasts and the fake cock standing at attention.

"I can't believe Marcia is using it first!" I exclaim.

"I guess I'm just as much of a slut as the rest of you!" Marcia giggles as Hazel rubs the tip of the dildo along the dark-haired girl's slit.

"We're all sluts!" Lexi says as she backs up further and the head of the dildo pops inside her. "Oh, fuck yes!"

"We're Steven's sluts!" Hazel says, holding the dildo with both hands.

"I'm a slut, but not his." I say, rolling my eyes.

"Yeah, yeah..." Ashley says, gesturing at me with a hand to be quiet.

We watch enthralled as Marcia and Lexi slowly back up, each of them taking more and more fake cock inside of them. Marcia is looking straight down, her fingers gripping the carpet as she moans and pants. Lexi is staring straight ahead, her teeth clenched and bared as the fake cock stretches her. Soon, Hazel has to release her grip on the dildo so that the girls can press their asses together.

"Holy shit, that's hot!" Hazel breathes.

"So. Fucking. Full!" Marcia grunts.

"I can feel your ass against me while the dildo stretches me. I love this!" Lexi announces, tossing her hair back over her shoulder.

"Start fucking each other!" Ashley encourages.

Lexi and Marcia both ease themselves forward, so that that a few inches of fake cock is exposed. Then the both slam their asses back together again. They repeat the process again and again, and soon they are fucking each other with a steady rhythm.

"Keep going, keep fucking each other!" Hazel moans, her eyes locked on Lexi and Marcia as the tan girl slaps a hand to her pussy and starts rubbing her clit.

"C'mere, Kayla." Ashley says as she grabs me by the hair and pulls me to face her. "Why don't you get on your knees and suck me off while I watch our friends?"

"Mm, with pleasure." I say as I drop to my knees and take Ashley's fake cock in my hand. Ashley is standing perpendicular to the girls, so that I can watch the show as well.

"Fuck! Me!" Lexi screeches, thrusting her ass back against Marcia.

I stroke the dildo several times before leaning forward and opening my mouth. Ashley buries her hands in my hair as I take the fake cock between my lips and start sucking on it. Fuck, I love being submissive. Usually, I'm Lexi's Slut, but right now? Now I'm Ashley's.

"That's it, suck my dick." Ashley encourages.

"Fuck her face!" Lexi calls out as she and Marcia continue fucking each others brains out.

Ashley uses her grip on my hair to yank my head back and forth along the fake cock. Drool runs from my lips while Ashley uses my face as if it were a pussy. I grip her smooth thighs in my hands as I try to steady myself.

"Oh my God, I'm gonna cum!" Marcia announces. "I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum for me, Slut!" Lexi groans.

When Ashley slows down the face-fucking, I am able to glance over. I can see Marcia tensing up, her tits hanging from her chest, jiggling as the short girl cums on the double-ended dildo. I can tell from her rapid motions, that Lexi isn't far behind. Soon, the redhead announces her orgasm as well.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Lexi screeches.

"Mm, fuck yes!" Hazel moans. I can see Hazel from this angle and can tell that she has two fingers jammed up her cunt.

"I need to get some pussy." Ashley says. "Get on your hands and knees!"

I pull off the fake cock and give it a quick kiss. Then I turn and get on my hands and knees, making sure I'm facing Marcia and Lexi. Ashley gets into position behind me and I soon feel the tip of the fake cock pushing at my labia.

"Stick it in me!" I beg.

Ashley squeezes my butt in her hands before giving one cheek a playful slap. She spanks me a second time, then grips my hips and pushes into my pussy. I throw my head back and let out a long, keening moan.

"Yeah, take my cock!" Ashley says as she begins fucking me.

"Fuck me! Fuck my pussy!" Lexi calls out.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" I pant with each thrust.

"Fuck, this feels so good!" Marcia groans.

Hazel knee-walks backwards so that she can alternate between watching me getting fucked and the antics of Marcia and Lexi. She's fingering herself rapidly, her naked body on full display. I can tell she's close to an orgasm.

"Fuck, mm, fuck!" Hazel moans, tossing her head so that her ponytail falls to her lower back.

My hands grip the carpet as I take it from behind. I bare my teeth and grunt with each thrust Ashley makes into my warm, wet hole. A strand of dark hair hangs down my face, partially obscuring my view of Marcia and Lexi pushing their asses together.

I lock eyes with Hazel as the tan girl rubs her clit. We're both moaning heavily, her while masturbating, and me while taking the fake cock up my cunt. Hazel's gaze travels down, and I can tell she's watching my titties bounce on my chest. I decide to put on a bit of a show and balance on one hand while reaching up to cup a firm breast.

"Oh God, your cock feels so good inside me! So good!" I moan as I squeeze my boob.

"Yeah, take my dick!" Ashley encourages as she slams the fake cock inside me.

"Fuck! Oh fuck, oh fuck!" I toss my head back, throwing my hair out of my face as I buck back against Ashley.

"Keep fucking her, keep fucking her! Harder! Faster!" Hazel begs as she pushes her two longest fingers inside her vagina.

"Yeah, fuck the slut!" Lexi calls out.

I glance over briefly to see Lexi rolling her hips, stimulating the dildo inside her. Marcia has her head down on her folded arms and is panting loudly. The erotic sights and sounds, the feeling of being fucked, it's all too much for me. I push my ass backwards, taking the the entire dildo in my warm sheath as an orgasm crashes into me.

"Fuck, I'm cumming all over your dick!" I screech as my toes curl.

"That's it, cum for me!" Ashley says as she squeezes my bum.

"Spank me! Spank me!" I beg.

"Yes! Spank her!" Hazel groans.

Ashley raises her hand and brings it down on my butt. I tense up and cum again as I see stars. The busty blonde slaps my ass a second time, intensifying my orgasm. Suddenly, my arms give out and my upper body collapses onto the carpet.

I moan weakly as Ashley slowly works the fake cock in and out of me several times. Then she eases the sex toy out of my pussy. I look up and see Marcia cumming on the double-ended dildo. Lexi is thrusting her ass backwards, her red hair flailing. This is all so hot. I can feel my cunt quivering.

Getting back on all fours, I crawl over to Hazel and tackle the tan girl to the floor. I can hear Ashley laughing as Hazel lands on her back with a squeal. Lexi and Marcia are moaning in the background as my lips find Hazel's.

The long-haired girl moans into my mouth as her hands grab my ass. I grind my clit down against hers as Hazel rolls her hips to match my motions. My large tits press her small ones into her chest as we start tribbing.

"Oh, Kayla!" Hazel moans as she buries a hand in my hair.

"Hazel." I husk back, my hand running along her bare side.

After tribbing with Hazel for a couple minutes, I decide it's time to taste some pussy. Pushing Hazel's breasts together, I kiss all along her cleavage and lick her nipples before moving further south. Hazel moans softly as I trail kisses along her flat stomach. I plant a firm kiss on her pubic mound before kneeling between Hazel's spread legs with my ass in the air.

"Lick my pussy, Kayla." Hazel coos as I place her shapely legs over my shoulders.

I admire Hazel's beautiful cunt for several seconds and lick my lips. Then I lean in and take one long lick of Hazel's slit, relishing her taste. Fuck, she's delicious. I kiss her vulva and then start happily munching on her pussy.

"Oh my God, yes!" Hazel groans, her hands pushing my head into her crotch.

The tall, beautiful girl arches her back and cries out as I shake my head back and forth rapidly, stimulating her. I then push two fingers into her body and curl them up against her G-spot while my tongue works her clit.

"Oh, my God! Oh, Kayla! Kayla!" Hazel cries out.

"I'm fucking cumming again!" Lexi screams.

Hazel's words are music to my ears. I keep eating her pussy as she screams my name. That's when I feel a hand on my bum. I glance over my shoulder and see that Ashley has freed herself from the strap-on. The nude blonde is now running her hands along my raised ass as she admires my pussy. The sounds of Marcia and Lexi fucking can be heard in the background while the busty girl plays with my butt.

"Just gonna stare?" I ask with a giggle as I wiggle my butt.

"I'm gonna do a lot more than that." Ashley says as she slaps my ass.

I giggle and turn back to my task and resume going down on Hazel. Soon, I feel fingers probing my cunt. Pushing back against the fingers, I moan as they spread my labia and enter me. Then a tongue starts flicking my clit.

"Mm, mm, mm!" I groan against Hazel's pussy as Ashley starts eating me out.

Removing my fingers from Hazel's pussy, I clamp my mouth down on her vulva and grip her thighs as I shove my tongue inside her. At the same time, I can feel Ashley's nose against my ass. The blonde is eating me out so well, I can feel myself close to cumming already.

"That looks like fun!" Lexi's voice comments a couple minutes later.

Whipping my head around, I see Lexi and Marcia watching the three of us. The two girls are standing over us, completely naked, with their arms crossed beneath their bare breasts. I can see the double-ended dildo on the floor behind them. The redhead smirks and blows me a kiss.

"I have an idea!" Ashley says, pulling her face out of my box. "We should all eat each other out at the same time!"

"I was thinking the same thing!" Lexi chirps. "If we all get in a big circle, it's called a daisy chain."

"A daisy chain?" I ask, brushing a lock of raven hair behind my ear.

"I love it!" Hazel says.

"Works for me!" Marcia blushes.

The five of us then get into position, in a large circle on the floor. I shove my face in Hazel's cunt as Hazel leans up and starts eating out Lexi. Lexi grips Marcia's tight butt as the shy girl starts going down on Ashley. In turn, Ashley shoves her nose halfway up my ass so she can lick my twat.