Birthday Pool Party Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My bedroom is filled with the sounds of girls moaning and panting. We grab tits and slap asses, and of course, we lick pussies. Every girl has multiple orgasms as we regularly rotate so that each girl has a chance to sample as many cunts as possible.

Eventually, we are completely spent and retire to my bed. The five of us cuddle in a pile of naked, female flesh while we share soft words and tender caresses. I lay my head on Ashley's big tits, her breasts making a perfect pillow as Hazel spoons me. Lexi and Marcia are behind Ashley, holding each other as Lexi's bare bum brushes Ashley's side.

"I love you girls." I whisper.

"We love you, too!" Marcia replies.

"Sisters forever?" Hazel asks.

"Slut-sisters." Lexi adds.

"Slut-sisters!" Ashley laughs as she brushes a lock of hair back behind my ear.

"I have to get ready for my date with Ian soon." I whisper as I run my fingertips along one of Ashley's mammoth titties. The one my head isn't resting on.

"I wish you didn't have to go." Marcia mumbles.

"How do you think good boy Ian would react to knowing where your tongue just was?" Hazel asks.

"I don't know." I say, letting out a sigh. I press my head into Ashley's breast and can feel her hard nipple against my cheek.

"Are you okay?" Ashley asks in a concerned voice.

"She's worried about telling Ian about her past. And her present." Lexi explains.

"Yup." I acknowledge.

"About the partying?" Marcia inquires.

"The partying, the wild sex, the wilder fantasies. The rape." I say, feeling myself tearing up. "Then the sex with you girls."

"You don't have to tell him about us." Hazel suggests. "Is it really his business?"

"It's sex." I answer. "If I don't tell him, I'm cheating on him. We aren't official yet, so I use that argument right now, but it won't last forever."

"Right." Lexi says, sounding nervous.

"Well, I should get ready." I say, not wanting to discuss what I'll do if Ian isn't okay with me continuing with the girls.

"Okay." says Ashley as I lift my head off her chest.

With some difficulty, I climb out of the pile of naked girls and get to my feet. It takes me a minute to find all my clothes, but soon I'm fully dressed in my pretty sundress. I check my phone and see a text from Daddy, stating he'll be missing dinner. I fire off a quick reply.

"Daddy won't be home for dinner." I tell the girls.

"Boo." Lexi responds.

"Looks like it's just the four of us then." says Ashley.

"We'll all be together soon." Hazel reasons.

"Yeah, Bermuda is tomorrow!" Marcia claps.

"We're bringing the toys, right?" Ashley asks.

"I never thought of that!" I say as I look at my four naked best friends.

"Steven's cock is all I need." Lexi says.

"Mine are in my suitcase." Marcia admits with a blush.

"Go, Marcia!" Hazel cheers.

"We should at least bring the strap-on, both of them, and the double-ended dildo." Ashley suggests.

"I'll put them in my suitcase!" I say.

I pick up the strap-on and double-ended dildo, then take them to the bathroom to wash them. Once they're clean, I return to the bedroom to find the girls playing with each others boobs. Rolling my eyes and chuckling, I pack away each strap-on and the double-ended dildo in my suitcase.

"Well, I should get going." I say as I grab my purse.

"I'll walk you out." Lexi offers as she climbs out of the pile of naked eighteen-year-old girls.

"Okay." I reply with a smile.

"Great!" the sexy redhead responds as she walks to the bedroom door and throws it open. I smile as I watch her naked ass sway.

"Gonna give the butler a show?" I ask as I walk out of my bedroom and stand beside Lexi in the hall.

"Nah, not gonna follow you the entire way." Lexi explains.

"Oh, okay." I say in confusion. "What's up?"

"This." Lexi states as she wraps a hand around the back of my head and pulls my lips to hers.

I moan into Lexi's mouth as we start making out. One of my hands finds her ass and gives it a squeeze as I caress her bare breast with the other. She slips a hand into my sundress and bra, to caress a warm tit.

"Mm." I moan when we break apart. "That was nice."

"Yes, it was." Lexi responds as she looks me directly in the eye. "I'm gonna tell the girls about dominating you. Is that okay?"

"Yes." I whisper while nodding.

"Good!" Lexi chirps, pulling away from me. She then walks back to the bedroom door and reaches for the doorknob before looking over her shoulder at me. "Oh, and I'm gonna suggest the girls all wait for Steven on his bed naked. Or just in panties. I haven't decided. He's gonna dominate all of us. We're his Sluts."

"Sounds like a plan to me!" I laugh as Lexi opens my door and walks into my bedroom.

"Have fun on your date, Slut." Lexi says.

"Thank you, Mistress." I respond with a smile as Lexi shuts the door.

I adjust my sundress so that my boobs are situated properly after Lexi's groping. Then I walk to the foyer, say goodbye to the butler, and head out to my car. I text Ian that I'm on my way and start the drive over to his place.

"Kayla! Welcome back!" says Susan with a friendly smile after she opens the door.

"Hi, Susan! Thank you!" I reply with a cute smile.

"Please, come in." Susan responds, inviting me into her house. "Ian is waiting for you."

"Thank you." I say as I follow Susan into the house.

"Good evening, Kayla." Ian Sr. says politely when I walk into their living room.

"Hello, Ian." I reply politely.

"Hi, Kayla." Ian Jr. says as he gets off the couch and walks up to me.

"Hi, Ian." I say as I pose prettily for him.

"Ready to go?" Ian asks.

"Yes." I answer with a smile.

"You kids have fun." Susan says.

"Thanks, Mom." Ian replies.

"Thank you, Susan." I respond.

Ian's parents both show us to the door and his mom reminds him to be home by curfew. I promise to have him back in time, and then the two of us head to my car. I start the engine and drive to the restaurant.

"You're so beautiful." Ian blurts out once we're seated.

"Awe, thank you, Ian." I say as I smile at him.

"Y-you're welcome." he replies as the waitress gives us our menus with a smile.

"No need to be nervous." I say after the waitress takes our drink orders and walks away. "It's just me!"

"And you are amazing." Ian says sincerely.

"You're so sweet." I respond before blowing him a kiss.

"W-will you be my girlfriend?" he asks nervously.

I smile at Ian, and almost say 'yes' immediately. Then I remember how much we still have to talk about. He doesn't even know for sure that I'm not a virgin. Sure, he probably suspects, but we've never talked about it. I have to tell him everything first, and hope that he still wants me. I'm not ready to tell him yet.

"Ask me again when I get back from vacation." I say.

"O-oh. Is there a problem?" Ian asks. He looks devastated.

"No, not at all!" I insist, thinking fast. "I just don't wanna leave my new boyfriend for a week and go on vacation. Ask me again when I'm back. If you still want to, I think you'll like the answer."

"Okay." Ian says, looking relieved. "I guess it would suck to get together only for you to be gone for a week."

"I'm glad you understand." I say.

The waitress comes back with our drinks and sets them down in front of us. She then takes our food orders and walks off again. I take my straw between my fingertips and smile at Ian as I take a sip of my soda.

"You make everything look cute." Ian smiles.

"Me?" I ask coyly as I run my foot along Ian's calf. "I'm just drinking my soda."

"And you make it look adorable." he says.

"Thanks, Babe." I reply with a wink.

"Are you excited for Bermuda?" Ian asks.

"Yes! So excited!" I gush. "A full week of sun and fun!"

"I wish I could go." Ian says.

"Me, too." I reply before giving Ian a playful wink. "I'll bet you would just love to see me in a bikini."

"I-I would." Ian says, stammering again. "Maybe the pool party when you get back?"

"Count on it, big guy!" I respond as I lick my top lip sexily.

"Are you nervous about the flight?" he asks.

"No, not at all." I answer. "I've been on a plane plenty of times before."

"I've never been on a plane." Ian says.

"Maybe we'll go on a trip someday." I reply with a smile.

"I'd like that." he responds.

"I would, too." I say.

Ian and I continue making idle conversation until our meals arrive. The food is great, and I continue to play footsie with Ian as we eat. He offers me a bite of his steak, and I happily accept. It's as good as my chicken.

After dinner, we get a dessert to share. I feed Ian a bite of ice cream and he smiles at me. My heart melts. I feel so much more connected to Ian now, more than I have on any previous date. I'm having the time of my life.

"Y-you don't have to pay." Ian says when I take out my credit card.

"I know, but I want to." I reply. "You really don't have to worry about it. You pay for the movie, I'll get dinner."

"Okay, I'll pay for the movie." Ian nods.

"Thank you, Ian." I say in a cute voice.

I pay for our meal and leave a nice tip. Then Ian and I walk out to the car holding hands. I love the way he squeezes my hand affectionately. Like a real gentleman, he opens the car door for me, and I happily get in the driver's seat.

Starting the car, I back out of the parking space and start the drive to the movie theater. Ian and I make small talk as I drive, and I can't stop smiling. A few minutes later, I pull into the movie theater parking lot.

Ian buys our tickets and we stop by the concession stand before making our way to the theater. We find a seat near the back for some privacy. I can tell he's still shy about initiating contact, so I grab his arm and place it over my shoulders. He takes the hint and pulls me close. I coo happily while I settle into the crook of his arm as the movie starts.

It's a pretty standard horror movie. I jump at all the right parts, and Ian squeezes my shoulder reassuringly. Placing my hand on his leg, I gently caress his thigh. Then, during the mandatory tit shot, I slide my hand up and caress his bulge.

"Kayla!" he hisses, sucking in a breath.

"Yes?" I whisper back teasingly.

Ian doesn't respond. His lower lip quivers as I continue rubbing him during the sex scene in the privacy of the dark theater. I can feel how hard he is, and soon I start getting wet as I imagine the beautiful cock just beneath the denim of his jeans. I want it. I want him. My hand deftly unbuttons his pants.

"W-what are you doing?" he stammers.

"I wanna touch it." I breathe. "Please, let me touch it."

"O-okay." Ian says. I can see him nod slightly in the darkness of the theater.

My fingers reach for his zipper and slowly ease it down. Ian and I are both breathing heavily as I push his pants down slightly so I can reach into his boxers. My thin fingers close around warm, thick flesh.

"Oh, wow." Ian gasps when he feels another person touching his most intimate place for the first time.

With expert dexterity, I extract his erection from his boxers and look down at it. Ian has a nice dick. It's long and thick. I can feel it throbbing in my grasp, and a drop of pre-cum is shining on his purple head. Licking my lips, I grip him firmly and start stroking.

"Oh, God!" Ian hisses through clenched teeth seconds after I start giving him a handjob.

I can feel his cock jerking in my grasp. With each pulse of his shaft, a warm, thick fluid splatters onto my hand. I stroke him throughout his orgasm, moaning quietly as I feel cum squishing between my fingers and lubricating his shaft.

Ian leans his head back and moans as I release his softening prick. I hold my hand up to my face and spread my fingers to admire the cum stretched between them. Then I turn to Ian and giggle softly. He looks over at me and smiles.

Reaching into my purse with my left hand, I pull out some tissues. I hand some to Ian, and use the rest to clean the cum from my fingers. Part of me wants to just suck my fingers clean, but I'm not ready to do something like that in front of Ian just yet.

When my hand is free of cum, I place the tissues into the empty popcorn bucket. Then I take Ian's tissues from him and do the same. I smile as Ian puts his cock away and zips up. He then glances around to make sure no one is watching.

"Relax." I whisper. "No one is around us."

"Yeah," Ian nods, "yeah, you're right."

I take Ian's right hand in my left and we settle in to watch the rest of the movie. He turns to me and grins happily. I smile back and lean in to peck his lips. We kiss for several minutes before returning our eyes to the screen.

"That was a good movie!" I say as we walk back to my car while holding hands.

"Yeah, it was great." Ian says in a distracted voice as he holds my door open for me.

"You're just thinking about the handjob I gave you!" I say, giggling. I get in the car and Ian shuts the door.

"Maybe." Ian admits with a blush after sitting in the passenger seat.

"Did you enjoy it?" I ask as I pull out onto the street.

"Y-yes." Ian stammers.

"No need to be nervous!" I laugh. "I've had your cock in my hand, I think we can be comfortable with each other."

"I know, I know, you're right." Ian says. "I'm just, really shy about, you know.. since I've never.."

"Since you don't have any experience." I finish for him.

"Right." Ian admits in an embarrassed voice.

"We'll take things slow." I promise. "Just let me know if you ever want me to slow down or anything. This should be fun for both of us."

"Believe me, it's fun for me." Ian assures me.

"A girl's hand on your cock? I should think so!" I laugh.

We continue chatting as we drive back to my house. Ian's curfew is coming up, so we only have a couple hours, but I'm happy for an extra couple hours with this great guy. I pull into the driveway and shut off the car.

Ian and I walk into the house holding hands. The butler is off duty this late, so the foyer is dark. I lead him through the house and to my bedroom. I make sure to get out of the hallway as fast as possible so that Ian doesn't hear what I'm sure is going on in Daddy's room.

"Do you wanna listen to some music?" I ask as I kick my shoes off.

"That sounds nice." Ian replies.

I put on some music and sit down on my bed. Ian looks at me nervously as I pat the bed beside me. He swallows weakly and then sits down next to me. I make a happy noise and snuggle up to him as he wraps an arm around my shoulders.

We cuddle and listen to music for a little while. Eventually, we turn to face each other. I look up at Ian as he looks down at me. Then we both lean in. Our lips meet in a soft kiss, and I scoot closer to him.

Ian rests his hand on my bare knee, and I can feel his thumb caressing my skin. I place one hand on his chest as he slips his tongue between my lips. Ian moans happily when I press my breasts against him and suck on his tongue.

My hand slides down his chest, to his stomach, then further south. I can feel his breath quicken as my fingertips reach his bulge. As I caress his bulge, Ian's hand begins sliding up my thigh and under the hem of my sundress.

"Wait!" I whisper urgently as I break the kiss. My hand pulls away from his bulge to grab his wrist.

"A-are you okay?" Ian asks, looking shocked by his own boldness.

"Yes." I assure him as I look into his eyes and swallow weakly. "J-just, just keep it above the waist. Please. F-for now."

"Of course!" Ian exclaims. "I'm so sorry, Kayla."

"It's okay." I say, leaning forward to peck his lips. "I'm not mad. I'm just not quite ready for that."

"I understand." he says, looking horrified.

"Here." I say, wanting to reassure him. I grab his hand and lift it to my breast. "Touch me."

Ian looks down at my chest, then up to my face, then back down to my chest. His hand begins gently massaging my breast from outside of my sundress. My eyelids flutter as this sweet boy lightly caresses me.

"Ian!" I whisper.

"Kayla." he whispers back.

My breathing speeds up. I need to feel his hand on me. I grasp his hand and lift it higher, above my breast, then I slide his right hand into my sundress and bra. Ian lets out a gasp when his palm comes in contact with warm, naked tit-flesh. Ian is touching a girl's bare breast for the first time.

His left hand reaches up and touches my right breast from outside of my sundress. I can feel his right hand massaging my left breast, and I'm moaning heavily. I let him grope me for a couple minutes before deciding to escalate things once again.

My hand goes to my left shoulder and I push my sundress and bra strap down. I then push Ian's hand out of the way and reach into the dress. Grabbing my titty, I pull the large breast out of my sundress and into the open air.

"Holy shit." Ian moans, his left hand still caressing my concealed boob.

"I'll take that as a compliment." I say with a giggle.

"You should." he breathes.

Ian's right hand cups my exposed breast. I can feel his left hand massaging my covered mound. His right thumb caresses the side of my bare boob as lust overcomes fear. Ian leans down and captures my nipple in his mouth.

"Oh, Ian!" I gasp as my hand goes to the back of his head.

My fingertips lightly caress his head as Ian makes love to my breast with his mouth. He alternates between sucking on my tit and rapidly flicking my nipple with his tongue. This is so hot, hotter than any wild sex I've ever had. I can feel the explosion building.

"Ian! I'm cumming! Ian!" I squeal as my pussy convulses and tiny electric shocks shoot out of my nipple and from my clit.

"Did you just...?" Ian asks when I release his head and he's able to sit up.

"Mm, yes." I moan, nodding happily. "You made me cum, Baby."

"But I didn't touch your, you know, down there." Ian says innocently.

"Some women can cum from nipple stimulation. It's rare, but it happens." I explain as I hold his hand to my exposed titty.

"Oh. Wow." he responds, clearly dazed.

"I think it's your turn." I say cutely before leaning forward and pecking his lips.

"Y-you don't have to." he stammers.

"I know." I say as I reach for his pants. "I want to."

I undo his button again and unzip the jeans. Then I have him lift his ass so I can pull his pants and boxers down to his ankles. Ian is blushing bright red as his hard cock comes into view. Fuck, it's gorgeous.

"Oh, fuck!" he gasps when my hand cups his balls.

Ian must be wondering the same thing I am; if he's about to get his first blowjob. I look down at his cock as I play with his balls, then up to his face. No, he isn't. Not just yet. I'm saving that for my boyfriend.

For now though, I can give him an amazing handjob. I let Ian play with my boobs as my hand lightly squeezes his hardness. My hand begins gliding up and down his shaft, jacking him off. I massage his balls every time I reach the base and can hear him moan in appreciation.

Thanks to his earlier orgasm, Ian is able to last a bit longer. Still, feeling my hand on his exposed erection and seeing my perfect breast is clearly overwhelming him. He is breathing heavily after only a couple minutes, and a drop of pre-cum is at his tip.

"Kayla..." he moans weakly. "I'm close."

"Good." I whisper as I stroke him faster. "Just let go. Cum for Kayla."

"Oh, God!" he gasps as his orgasm hits.

Cum starts spraying all over my hand. It's so warm and sticky. I let out a soft moan as I look down and watch white semen squirt out of Ian's cock and splash down onto my hand. My tongue sneaks out to lick my lips as the last of his load dribbles out.

"Mm, look at all that cum." I coo.

"You're amazing." Ian gasps weakly.

"Aw, thanks Baby!" I say as I release his cock.

"You're welcome." he responds.

Ian releases my breasts and I put my boob back in my sundress. Then I stand up and head over to the bedside table for some tissues. I take some for myself, and hand a couple for Ian. I smile at him as we both clean up his cum.