All Comments on 'Birthday Pool Party Ch. 27'

by WittyUserName

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
WoodencavWoodencav11 months ago

Oh dear a fantastic storey, one of the best, but oh the suspense of the ending, please the next chapter quickly the suspense is killing me. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

LazyDiogenesLazyDiogenes11 months ago

This might be your finest chapter. Ian couldn't have realistically reacted any other way; curious to see if he comes around. Message to you, Ian: Don't fuck this up; you have a perfect girl, don't let her get away.

You dipped into one big question that's been in the back of our minds - what about the homelife of the other girls. Ashley and Kayla's gentle instruction was well done new territory in this saga. Nice long portion dedicated to Stacy too. By the way, give Stacy my number; I'd love to treat her right.

Keep up the good work, anxiously awaiting the next chapter.

TheJoker33TheJoker3311 months ago

This story just keeps getting better. Little twists here and there, it makes it interesting. I dont want this story to end. Hopefully it will continue on in some way as this is my favorite series. Great work and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit2460111 months ago

What purpose did the opening scene of domestic Bliss and boredom at Stacey’s home serve? Unless her family somehow becomes embroiled in further plot developments that was merely a waste of time and space.

And yet another. Lesbo/Steven “orgy”? Having read that scene several times before I skimmed through it until you finally got back to the plot.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine11 months ago

Oh oh. I hope Ian calms down. I love the close and open relationship between father and daughter.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Tried reading awhile back the first couple entries and was extremely disappointed. tried reading this one and simply no improvement. Doesn't appear to know where it is going and the father figure crap is plain silly.

18rabbit18rabbit11 months ago

If you're 27 chapters into the story and it's still not your cup of tea, find something else to read. Honestly, people.

WittyUserNameWittyUserName11 months agoAuthor

@everyone Chapter 28 has been submitted to Literotica. It's in a different category this time, so be careful you don't miss it! I hope you enjoy! :)

@TheJoker33 Thanks! I love reading your comments!

@LazyDiogenes Thank you very much!

@Woodencav Glad you're enjoying!

@NudeInMaine Yeah, Ian has to work things out for himself now.

@Rapierwit Do you mean Ashley, not Stacey? Since Stacey's family wasn't shown in the story...

@18rabbit Yeah, I don't know why someone would read 27 chapters if they aren't enjoying!

Qwer12Qwer1211 months ago

A fun and top shelf entertainment story with great storytelling and 5 stars of great constant drama and sex. Just fun relaxing smut to enjoy. Great job and keeping rocking on this group of sexual adventurers. Thanks for your time to produce this for us to enjoy. Cheers

Nima06112Nima0611211 months ago

i think this is one of the best strories i have read here. thank you for your hard work.

JohnSimmsJohnSimms11 months ago

Another interesting installment! I am glad to get insights into Stacey and Ashley. Perhaps Ashley's parents find out about her and she ends up living at the mansion. If the series continues through college, Melissa and Ashley will attend together. Another incest coupling? How about Kayla and Susan? Will Ian join? Will Ian accept Steven? Enquiring minds! Thanks KHelm 😍

rjr_1954rjr_195411 months ago

Wow...I expected this, but I didn't! It's much better than I expected! I can't wait to read the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You're really nailing the cliffhangers! Your stuff with Jessica and Josh was top notch, and I thought that's how Ian and Kayla were going to end up. I liked how Jessica and Marcia clash happened but how it was flipped from Bermuda! JohnSimms has got great questions that I would love to see answered!! I thought Anonymous's comment was kind of funny. It's like Witty's going to read that and then be like, "Okay, time to pull a 180!" As for NudeinMaine's concerns for Ian, I share them as well and am hoping he gets his own POV when that happens!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

NO! Kayla and Ian are cute, don't break them up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Very nice writing. I love the honesty and courage that the honesty requires.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWittyUserName@WittyUserName
Hello, Thanks for checking out my profile! I'm just an average guy who is here to read and write. Like many people who post on here, I'm writing in a world without STI's. This is fantasy, and STI's suck, so why put them in fantasy? I hope you find something you enjoy readi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES