Birthday Pool Party Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hazel? Hazel! Breathe, you need to relax." Kayla coos softly.

"You're okay, you're safe." Lexi reassures her.

"Everything's fine, we're here for you." I add.

"No, it's not!" Hazel wails as she waves the money. "I'm a whore!"

"Listen to me." I state firmly as I place my hand on her cheek and look into her tear-filled eyes. "You are not a whore."

"Yes, I am!" Hazel moans.

"Maybe you should get some rest, Hazel." Kayla suggests.

"Yeah, the sun is coming up and you haven't slept." Lexi agrees.

"We'll get a new battery for your car later on today, and we'll talk about where we go from here." I say, being practical, as always.

"W-will this pay for it?" Hazel asks, holding out the cash. "It's all I have."

"It's fine, I'll cover it." I say.

"I'm not a charity case!" Hazel hisses before more tears pour fourth. "B-besides, I-I don't want this money around anymore."

"Okay, I'll take it." I say as I accept the money from Hazel and put it in my pocket.

"A-are you sure it's okay that I spend the night?" Hazel asks.

"Of course it is!" I say with a strong smile.

"Hazel, I don't understand this." Lexi says. "You had no problem accepting a free vacation from Steven, you accept when Kayla pays for our meals. Why is it such a problem to let him help you out?"

"Because!" Hazel snaps. "Because, I always help out at home. I pull my own weight! I-I don't want to end up living off someone else. That was a vacation, you were going anyway. I mean, yeah, he paid for my flight, but, but, but it's different!"

"We'll talk about this later." I say soothingly. "For now, how about you get some sleep?"

"Okay." Hazel nods.

"The bedroom next to mine is all made up." Kayla suggests.

"That's perfect." I reply.

This house is huge. There are a number of bedrooms in the hallway with the master bedroom. However, since I only have one child, only the master bedroom and Kayla's room are occupied. The others are simple, but thankfully, they're kept made up in case we have guests.

I reach out my hands and take Hazel's so I can help her to her feet. Then the four of us make our way to the hallway with all the bedrooms. Only the master bedroom and Kayla's room have a private bathroom, so Hazel will have to use the bathroom down the hall.

"Goodnight, Hazel." I say, giving her a hug.

"Thank you for letting me stay here." Hazel replies, hugging me back.

"You're always welcome." I say sincerely.

"Night, Hazel." Lexi smiles, giving the tan girl a kiss on the cheek.

"Sweet dreams!" Kayla adds.

Hazel heads into the bedroom and shuts the door. Then Kayla goes into her room. Finally, Lexi and I enter the master bedroom and strip down to our underwear. My girlfriend and I hold each other close as we process everything.

"Ready to be a dad again?" Lexi asks, her head resting on my chest.

"I never imagined I'd have more children." I begin. "Then I met you, and thought it might be possible."

"It is!" Lexi chirps. "We'll have babies someday!"

"I'm glad." I smile as I run my fingers through Lexi's auburn hair.

"Do you think you're really the father?" Lexi asks.

"Biologically? I have no idea. It's possible." I answer carefully. "Are you sure you're not upset?"

"I'm fine!" Lexi insists. "I'm just worried about Hazel. I mean, yeah, I wanna have your babies, but not just yet. Maybe in a couple years."

"It's still okay to be upset that another woman might be having my baby." I say.

"Do you want me to be upset?" Lexi asks with a raised eyebrow.

"No! Of course not!" I quickly assure her.

"Okay, then. Stop whining!" Lexi admonishes. "She's not just 'another woman', you know, Hazel is my Slut-sister. I'd be pissed if you got Stacey pregnant. Hell, I'd be pissed if you touched her at all."

"Now, I understand." I nod. "You still have the same fears of losing me to someone like Stacey, but not a Slut-sister. This is your dream of all of us living together as one big, happy family."

"Exactly!" Lexi chirps. "One step closer!"

"I don't know about that." I say cautiously. "Hazel is very independent."

"Well, she's gonna have to get over that." Lexi states. "She's gonna need help if she wants to keep the baby."

"You're right about that." I agree. "She doesn't even have a high school diploma yet. Still, that doesn't make a relationship."

"I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens." Lexi muses.

"Like always." I say.

"Should we report that guy for rape?" Lexi wonders.

"That's Hazel's decision." I remind Lexi. "And she doesn't want to."

"I just hate how she was treated." she says sadly.

"I know, so do I." I say. "Just be her friend. She needs you right now."

"I will." Lexi nods.

"Anyway, we should go to bed." I reply.

"Sleep well, Baby!" Lexi says as she kisses me.

"Goodnight, Gorgeous." I reply, kissing her back.

Stacey

"Good morning, Sir." I say politely to Steven as he walks by my desk Friday morning.

"Good morning, Stacey." Steven replies as he nods his head in my direction.

A moment later, he's gone. In his office, and out of my reach. I want nothing more than to march up to his desk, bend over, and beg him to stick it in me. But, I can't. He's taken. His girlfriend knows I'm in love with him and is too insecure to even let Steven do me.

Still, do I even want that anymore? I want a relationship with Steven, not a fling. Continuing to have sex with him will likely just make my feelings even stronger. Feelings for a handsome man I can't have. A perfect man.

With a sigh, I start my work day. I respond to emails and answer phone calls. I do see Steven for a few minutes when I remind him of golfing on Sunday. While organizing some financial statements, I feel my phone go off in my pocket. Taking it out, I realize the text is from my best friend and college roommate, April.

April: Ready to talk about it?

April doesn't know what's wrong. She just knows that something is bothering me. She also knows I have a thing for Steven, but doesn't know about us sleeping together. I feel bad; best friends are supposed to talk about everything! April and I just aren't as close now as we used to be. We only talk occasionally these days. I don't even know what's going on in her life! I text her back, which leads to a conversation that continues throughout the workday.

Stacey: Not really, no.

April: Is it about a guy? Did you meet a guy?

Stacey: I didn't meet a guy.

April: Then it's about your boss.

Stacey: April...

April: It is about your boss! I knew it!

Stacey: I said I don't want to talk about it.

April: C'mon! We've been best friends since Freshman year! We never talk anymore.

Stacey: I know, and I feel bad that we've started to grow apart.

April: Then let's fix it! Come out for drinks with me tonight.

Stacey: That does sound like fun...

April: Okay, see you at 7:00PM?

Stacey: Done!

April: Great! And you and I are gonna have a serious talk. Whether you like it or not! ;)

Stacey: Fine, fine.

April: :D

The rest of my work day goes by normally. I have lunch with Steven, which is awkward and uncomfortable. I try to smile and be friendly, but I just want to cry. I want him to hold me and make everything better. He won't. He can't.

Steven and I end up leaving work at the same time. He smiles as he waves goodbye to me. I smile back and wave cutely. Please, just hug me. Fuck! He's gone. I leave the building and get into my car, then pull out onto the street.

I don't have a lot of time before I have to meet April, so I head straight back to my apartment for dinner. I heat up and eat my prepared meal. After eating, I change into comfortable clothes to go out in. Then I order a ride and head outside to wait for it. It isn't long before I'm entering the bar April and I agree on.

"Hey! Stacey!" a familiar bubbly voice calls out as I walk into the bar.

I turn to see a tiny blonde waving at me from a nearby stool while holding a cocktail. April is an incredibly petite woman. She's just under five feet tall, and weighs less than ninety pounds. April has wavy blonde hair, light skin, and small breasts. On her face she has a pair of nice glasses. She's currently wearing a cute white top and a green skirt.

"April! Hi!" I reply after walking over and sitting down on the bar stool beside her.

"It's been too long!" April says as she leans forward and wraps her arms around me.

"It has!" I agree as I hug her back.

"What can I get for you?" the bartender asks, walking over to us after our hug breaks.

"I'll have a vodka tonic." I order.

"Coming right up." the bartender smiles.

"So?" April asks in her adorable, little voice.

"So, what?" I reply with a giggle as my drink arrives.

"You know what!" April rolls her eyes. "What's been going on with you?"

"Nothing much." I answer before taking a sip. "Just working."

"Right." April states evenly. "Your amazing job that led to you abandoning me."

"I didn't abandon you!" I laugh. "I just didn't need a roommate anymore!"

"Yeah, yeah." she sighs. "I liked living with you, you know?"

"I liked living with you, too!" I respond. "It was just time for me to go out on my own."

"I'm okay with that, just promise me we'll be close again. Like before?" April asks.

"I promise!" I raise my glass.

"Good." she clinks her glass against mine, then we both take a sip.

"What have you been up to?" I ask my friend. "Still seeing that guy?"

"Some best friend!" April snorts. "Don't even know that I'm single."

"You guys broke up?" I wonder.

"Yeah, I dumped his lying, cheating ass." April snarls.

"He was cheating on you?!" I gasp.

"I came home early from work after finishing a project earlier than expected." April explains. "He was balls-deep in some whore."

"Ouch." I wince.

"Yup." April nods. "I started screaming and throwing things at them while they tried to dress."

"Then what?" I wonder.

"My name is on the lease, so I kicked him out." April says. "I live alone now, too. Fuck him!"

"Do you like it?" I ask. I can't help but smile; it's so cute when April swears.

"Sometimes." she shrugs. "Other times it's kinda lonely. My lease is up at the end of the month, and I don't know if I'm even gonna renew it. The rent is going up again, and it was already hard to afford without a second income."

"I understand." I nod. "I would have helped you through everything if you'd told me."

"I know." she sighs. "It isn't just your fault that we grew apart."

"Apology accepted!" I tease.

"Whatever." April smiles.

"What about work?" I ask. "How's being a computer scientist?"

"Well, I'm not the only girl in the department anymore, so that's nice." April laughs.

"Really? Another female geek?" I giggle. My best friend is so nerdy. I love it!

"Yup! She's great!" she tells me. "We kind of stick together."

"That's good to hear!" I say.

"How's work for you?" April wonders.

"Oh, you know..." I sigh. "Work itself is fine. Steven's a great boss, great work-life balance, even better pay and benefits."

"So, something did happen with your boss?" April asks as she indicates for the bartender to bring us each another drink.

"I had sex with him." I admit with a sigh.

"You did?" April gasps with wide eyes. "And? How was it?"

"Fucking amazing." I sigh as I polish off my first drink. "He has a huge dick and knows how to use it. He made me cum so hard I thought I'd pass out."

"That's quite the praise!" April winks.

"He's that good." I say seriously. "And, um, there's more."

"Oh yeah?" she wonders.

"He has a girlfriend." I admit.

"So, you're the other woman?" April asks in disappointment.

"Not exactly." I say delicately.

"What does that mean?" she inquires, eyes narrow.

"He sort of has an open relationship with her." I explain. "She knew about us fucking."

"Oh!" April exclaims. "I suppose that's okay then! Right?"

"Right." I nod. "Well, I went over to his place. We ended up skinny dipping. I, um, well, she gave him a blowjob and he came in her mouth. She and I kissed and swapped cum. I touched her boobs, too. Also, I hit on his eighteen-year-old daughter. I sort of rubbed her pussy."

"I see." April says, her voice shaky. I think I see tears forming in her eyes, behind her glasses.

I know why. That stupid party Junior year. Truth or Dare. Getting a dare to make out, I refuse. My best friend cries. April later admits she has a huge crush on me, even though she identifies as straight. Me telling her I don't feel the same. April's broken heart.

"I'm sorry." I say sincerely. "I've grown up a lot since then, and I guess I've changed."

"It's not your fault." April mumbles. "You're the only girl I've ever had feelings for, you know? I don't even understand why, I've never been into girls, only guys. I've never even kissed a girl. There's just something about you."

"Still in love with me?" I ask softly.

"I never got over you." she admits, her gaze down. April's gently shifting her glass around as she stares at it.

"I'm sorry." I repeat.

"You said that already." April reminds me before lifting her glasses to wipe the tears from her eyes. "Anyway, continue."

"Then he was inside me. Fucking me." I sniffle. "It felt so damn good. I came. I announced that I love him."

"You love him?" she asks, her voice thick with emotion.

"I'm in love with him." I mutter sadly. "His girlfriend started to get insecure, afraid that I'd steal him. So, now she doesn't want us to fuck anymore. I'm all alone."

"No, you're not." April states as she reaches out and places her tiny hand on mine. "You have me."

"Thank you, April." I reply sincerely.

"You're welcome." she smiles.

April and I continue to talk and drink. It isn't long before we're both tipsy. Neither of us have our cars here, so we can drink as much as we like. I love ride services. She and I talk about how far we've come since college. We're both so much more confident and adventurous. April playfully teases me about messing around with girls. I can tell there's some jealousy behind it.

"I wish you were this outgoing back in college." April giggles. "I might have gotten that kiss!"

"You probably would have." I agree with a smile. I'm glad April can joke about it. "And look at you, no longer just some shy nerd. You were actually shacking up with a guy for awhile!"

"We've both grown up!" April hiccups. She's so cute.

"This is nice." I say sincerely. April is a great friend. I may not be in love with her, but I do love her.

"It is!" April agrees. "We should do this more often."

"We will." I vow. "We will be as close as best friends should be."

"I'm glad." April whispers as she gazes at me with affection.

"From the two gentlemen at the table in the corner." the bartender says as he places two drinks in front of us.

We both giggle as we look over at the corner the bartender indicates. Two very handsome, very large men are sitting at a table. They're both well over six feet tall. When they see us looking, they each raise their beer and smile at us.

"What do you think?" April leans forward to ask me, her hands gripping the table.

"They're cute." I say with a shrug.

"And look at the size of them!" April breathes. "Muscles on muscles. Just imagine how hung they are!"

"It's not necessarily proportionate!" I laugh.

"Maybe. Maybe not." April shrugs. "I'd love to find out so I can practice my deep throat skills!"

April talks about her bottomless throat sometimes. She says she doesn't have a gag reflex, but her only two partners are small. I remember college; April deep throating a ten inch dildo on a dare. Not one gag. She wants to try it out on a real, big dick. April also wants to know what it's like to really get fucked by a hung stud, she says she loves her tiny body getting manhandled. Too bad Steven and I aren't fucking right now, I'd love to set up an introduction.

"They're just a couple of guys out trolling for pussy." I say with an eye roll.

"Yeah, and we're the pussy!" the nerdy girl giggles before hiccuping again.

"April!" I exclaim.

"What?" April asks. "I'm sick of being such a good, little girl! We were the good girls all through college, and where did it get us? Nowhere! I've only been with two different guys in my life, and only after dating them for over six months!"

"So, what? You want to let them pick us up?" I wonder.

"Maybe." April says. "Look, they're waving us over."

"I don't know." I say, remembering my recent one night stand. "Are you sure you're thinking clearly?"

"I'm drunk, but I'm not that drunk." April rolls her eyes. She then stands up, her drink in one hand as she offers me her other hand. "Let's be bad. Together."

"April..." I trail off.

"C'mon!" April actually stomps her little foot. "We're young, we're hot; just like those guys! We're best friends, let's go!"

"Let's!" I smile, making my decision as I take her hand.

The short girl leads me through the bar, and we only stumble a little bit as we make our way to the table in the corner. We're giggling the entire way. The two guys smile as we approach, and indicate for us to sit down. They appear to be around our age, mid-twenties. We set our drinks down on the table as we sit down with them.

"Thanks for the drinks, boys!" April says loudly before pushing her glasses back up her nose.

"You're welcome!" the first guy says. "I'm Drew."

"Luke." the second guy offers as he raises his beer in our direction.

"I'm Stacey." I reply with a polite smile.

"April!" my best friend giggles.

"So, how do you two ladies know each other?" Drew asks as he pushes his chair closer to April's.

"We were roommates in college." April answers as she rests her chin on her hands and looks straight at Drew.

"How about you two?" I wonder.

"Same, actually!" Luke laughs, while copying Drew and moving his chair closer to me. "We're fraternity brothers and played football together in college."

"Oh, I bet you big guys were linebackers!" April teases as she reaches out and caresses Drew's muscular bicep. He looks even more muscular when compared to the petite girl's tiny fingers.

"I was the quarterback." Drew smiles proudly.

"Linebacker here." Luke states.

"Quarterback is impressive." I smile. "Linebacker is cool, too."

"Thanks!" Drew grins. "So, what do you do for a living?"

"I'm a computer scientist." April answers.

"And I'm the executive assistant for the owner of a finance company." I reply.

"Are you local?" Luke asks.

"Yes." I nod.

"Yeah." April replies. "You?"

"No, we're only in town for a few days." Drew explains.

We continue talking with Drew and Luke, all of us getting more and more drunk. April keeps looking at me and grinning slyly. She's never been this wild! What is happening to the shy, smart girl? The inevitable invitation comes about an hour later.

"Do you ladies wanna get out of here?" Drew asks smoothly.

"Oooh, where are you gonna take us?" April slurs drunkenly.

"We have a hotel room nearby." Luke suggests. "We can share a ride there."

"What do you think, April?" I inquire, already knowing what the answer will be.

"Let's go, boys!" the petite girl says enthusiastically.

Drew smiles and orders a ride on his phone. The guys pay our tab, and our group of four exits the bar. Now that we're standing, I fully appreciate just how tall and big these guys are. Holy shit! They're towering over us. Twenty minutes later, we're getting into our ride. Luke sits up front, while little April sits in the middle of the backseat.

April is being anything but shy right now. My jaw drops when she starts making out with Drew right in the car. He has one hand buried in her yellow hair, while his other hand squeezes her breast from outside her shirt. For her part, April's tiny hand finds Drew's bulge, and she is softly rubbing it.