Birthday Pool Party Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another fifteen minutes, and we arrive at a nice hotel. We get out of the car and immediately run into the hotel lobby. Luke takes my hand, while Drew takes April's. In the elevator, April and Drew start making out again. He's so tall, he has to crouch to reach the short girl's lips while April stands up on her toes. Luke just squeezes my hand tightly.

The elevator opens onto the fifth floor and the four of us stumble out into the hallway. The guys lead us girls through the hallway until we reach the correct room. Drew takes out a key card and unlocks the door. The guys then usher their conquests inside.

It's a standard hotel room. There's a large flat screen television on one wall, and a small refrigerator by one wall. There's also a table and chairs by the window. The main area of the room is taken up by two side-by-side queen size beds.

As soon as the door closes, Drew and April lunge at each other. They're making out intensely, her hands holding his massive biceps as Drew squeezes her tight ass. I turn away from them, just in time for Luke to wrap his arms around me and draw me into a nice kiss.

I'm of middling height, but even I have to stand on my toes to be able to kiss this large man. I moan into his mouth as his hand slides up my shirt and finds my breast. Soon, his hand is in my bra and he's squeezing naked tit-flesh.

We're happily kissing for several minutes, and I actually forget about April and Drew. My hands explore Luke's muscular chest. Fuck, this guy is hard all over. Delicious. Suddenly, I hear a male voice cry out in pleasure.

"Oh God, yes!" Drew groans.

Without breaking our lip lock, I open my eyes and manage to glance over at the couple beside us. Little April is on her knees, her green skirt riding up her thighs, and one of the largest cocks I've ever seen is stretching her mouth obscenely wide. Her small hand wraps around the thick shaft as she strokes the base while sucking on the head.

"That's it, Baby, suck that dick!" Drew encourages, his hands in April's hair.

"Mm! Mm! Mm!" April hums.

"That looks like fun." Luke whispers against my lips.

"Mm, looking to get your dick sucked, big guy?" I husk while trailing a finger down his chest.

"Yes." Luke replies simply.

I get on my knees and pull his pants and boxer briefs to his ankles, freeing an equally impressive erection. Fortunately, I'm used to Steven, so I know how to handle massive weaponry. I can't compete with April, however.

"Holy shit!" Drew calls out.

Looking back at April, I see that her lips are pressed against Drew's body, his entire length buried in her little mouth. Drew's balls are resting against the petite girl's chin. Holy shit, indeed! How is she doing this? I see her throat bulging, and realize the answer. A twinge of jealousy hits me as I watch April hold the deep throat.

"She's so tiny!" Drew manages to gasp. "But, she's taking it all!"

"Fuck, that's amazing!" Luke agrees.

April is making the sexiest moaning and gurgling noises as her throat massages the thick shaft. She soon pulls off Drew before impaling her face once again. I can see drool running from her lips, which are clearly stretched to capacity around the big tool. Yeah, she needs to meet Steven.

"Well, I can't do that." I admit as I look up at Luke. "But, I still think you'll enjoy my mouth."

"I'm sure I will, Babe." Luke grins.

Smirking, I lift the shaft in my hand while stroking it. Then I swoop in and take one of his balls between my lips, making him gasp and bury his hands in my hair. Only after giving his balls a tongue-bath, do I shove his hard dick between my lips and start sucking.

Two side-by-side, best friend sluts. Both on their knees, sucking dick. April and I occasionally glance at each other and smile around the cocks in our mouths. I can barely get half of Luke down my gullet, but April continues to deep throat effortlessly. I'm glad she's having such a great time! Every once in a while, I forget about her as I lose myself in the pleasure of giving head.

"Hey, let's see some titties!" Drew calls out. I glance over and see that he's slapping the tip of his dick against April's outstretched tongue.

"Ah!" April moans cutely.

"Hell yeah, man!" Luke agrees.

"What do you think, April?" I pull off Luke to ask. My hand continues to stroke him as I look over at my best friend.

"Hm," April says, tapping the tip of her chin with her pointer finger as Drew's cock hovers inches from her mouth, "I think they earned it."

Drew pulls his cock away from April's face so the petite blonde can whip her white top off over her head, revealing a plain white bra. I follow suit, removing my own shirt. We both look at each other and giggle as we reach behind our backs and unhook our bras.

April and I are college roommates; I've seen her boobs before. They're so cute, and I actually smile when they are once again revealed to my gaze. She has small breasts, but they're perfectly shaped, and capped by the nicest pink nipples. Fuck, April is so adorable. I turn my glance up to Luke as I shrug out of my own bra, baring my much larger breasts.

Our mouths are once more filled with cock, and we're sucking away. April is wearing her green skirt, while I'm in my jeans. I can tell Luke loves my tits. He's squishing them together before pulling them apart and tweaking my nipples. With half his shaft protruding from between my stretched, pink lips, I look over and see that Drew is currently fucking April's face, making drool run down her chin as he looks down to watch the topless girl suck him. April is gripping his thighs tightly as she makes sexy noises.

"Fuck, it's like she's jacking me off with her little throat!" Drew groans.

Drew's hands are buried in April's hair as he fucks her face hard and fast. He's using her mouth as if it's a pussy, and April is clearly loving every second of it. The short girl claws at the large man's thighs as he pulls her along his cock.

"Getting. Close!" Drew groans through clenched teeth. "Can I cum on your face?"

"Mm!" April moans around his shaft as she nods her head rapidly, her green eyes wide.

I'm watching April intently as I absentmindedly suck on Luke. My hand lazily massages his balls. After another thirty seconds in her hot mouth, Drew groans and pulls April off of him. He holds the tiny nerd by the hair with one hand as his other hand strokes his cock, aiming it right at her little face. For her part, April opens her mouth, sticks out her tongue, and says 'Ah!'.

"Fuck!" Drew gasps as he starts shooting.

Cum spurts up the side of April's pretty face, lancing across one of the lenses of her glasses before landing in her hair. The second shot goes in her mouth. April closes her mouth to swallow as another blast hits her straight in the face. Drew's body is shuddering as he completely covers April in warm semen.

"It's on my glasses." April giggles, her small breasts bouncing lightly.

"Fuck, that was good." Drew sighs happily as he releases April's hair.

"My turn, my turn!" Luke gasps as he releases my tits and grabs me by the hair. "Keep sucking, Babe! Keep sucking!"

I grip Luke's thighs in both hands as I rapidly bob my head on him, my cheeks caving in as I suck as hard as I can. He's panting heavily, and I know his release is imminent. I lash the underside of his shaft with my tongue, longing for his cum.

"I wanna cum on your tits!" Luke moans.

"Mm! Okay! Mm!" I mumble around the massive tool.

"Suck that dick, Stacey!" April claps, her face still dripping cum.

"Fuck, that's hot." Drew comments.

"Shit, Babe! You're gonna make me cum!" Luke groans. "Keep going! Don't stop, don't stop!"

"Mm! Mm! Mm!" I hum around the shaft.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!" Luke announces.

He whips his cock out of my mouth and I shuffle back slightly. I hold my breasts together, lifting them up and presenting them as a target. Luke stares down at my titties as he strokes himself, his legs shaking as he pants heavily.

Seconds later, cum is flying everywhere. It splatters all over my tits, running down between my cleavage and covering my nipples. I can feel it squishing between my fingers as I hold my boobs together. I lean forward and take his tip between my lips so I can suck out the rest.

"Holy shit, you girls are incredible!" Drew husks.

"Why, thank you!" April giggles, her hands on her knees as she leans forward.

"Hey!" Luke exclaims. "Why don't you lovely ladies share some of that cum?"

"I like it!" Drew grins.

"W-what do you say, Stacey?" April asks, looking at me nervously from behind her cum-coated glasses.

"Kiss me, Bestie!" I giggle as I shuffle toward April.

Our first kiss is light and tender, magical even. April's soft lips are covered in salty cum, and I moan into her mouth as our tongues wrestle. My hands move on their own, reaching out to caress April's small boobs. Her skin is so soft! I feel April shiver at my touch.

Soon, April breaks our lip lock and starts trailing kisses down my neck. I tilt my head back and whisper her name, spurring April on. She lightly sucks on my neck as she kisses lower. Her small hands hold my big boobs together as April's lips find my teats.

The guys watch as April licks the cum from my breasts. I hear one of the boys gasp when April takes my cum-covered nipple between her lips and starts sucking on it. Once April has most of the cum from my tits, she lifts her head and stares at me with love. Overwhelmed, I do the one thing I can think of; I take a long lick of her face, lapping up as much semen as I can.

"Fucking amazing!" Luke says in awe.

"Thanks!" I smile coyly.

"We girls should head to the bathroom and clean up." April says. "Why don't you guys get the rest of those clothes off so we can continue this party when we get back?"

"You got it, Babe!" Drew exclaims as he pulls off his shirt, revealing a very sexy upper body with well-formed pecs and chiseled abs.

"Mm, I like!" April husks.

April and I hold hands as we sashay over to the bathroom and disappear inside. We turn on the sink and both stand over it. April takes off her glasses and cleans the cum from them while I grab some toilet paper and wipe off my titties.

"Are you okay with what we just did?" April asks nervously.

"I am!" I reply. "You're a great kisser."

"So are you." April whispers, looking at me with loving eyes.

I surprise her by leaning forward and pecking her lips. April just smiles. Once we've cleaned up all the cum, we head back into the main room. The guys are naked and standing up, waiting for us to return. Holy fuck, they're hot! Two massive men with big cocks. They're tall and muscular.

April blushes softly as she walks over to her purse and places her glasses inside. I know she can see well enough without them. Things might be a little blurry, but she'll still enjoy herself. She then approaches Drew, while I walk up to Luke.

"Think you can get it up again for me, big guy?" I ask with a sly grin as I rest my palm on his strong chest.

"I need a couple minutes, Babe." Luke admits as he reaches around my body and cups my tight, jean-covered ass.

"Me, too." Drew says.

"Hm, well, how about this?" April speaks up. "Why don't you boys eat our coochies while you recover?"

"I can do that!" Luke chuckles.

"With pleasure, Babe." Drew husks to April.

I really don't understand how shy April is being so confident, but I like it! I take a step back from Luke and unbutton my jeans. Then I smile mischievously before spinning around and pulling my jeans and undies down to my knees. Looking over my shoulder, I slap my naked ass while everyone watches. Then I step out of my jeans and panties, along with my shoes and socks, leaving me nude.

Glancing at April, I see she is frozen as she stares at my naked body. There's love and lust written all over her face. I give her a shy smile and a cute wave. April snaps out of it and reaches up her skirt. She then pulls down a pair of white cotton panties. April steps out of them and kicks away her sandals.

"How about you two sexy ladies hop up on the beds?" Drew smoothly suggests.

April and I lock eyes and giggle. Then we each pick a bed. I lay down and spread my legs wide, showing the entire room my vulva. I look over at the other bed and see April laying on it, her legs likewise spread, and green skirt riding up her thighs. However, her skirt isn't up quite high enough for me to see everything she has to offer.

"Come have a taste." I say as I crook a finger at Luke.

Drew gets on the bed with April, while Luke climbs into bed with me. Both guys get between our spread legs to admire our snatches. Drew buries his head up April's skirt at the same time that Luke lowers his head and starts licking me. April and I both release a moan at the same time.

Luke is decent at eating pussy, not great, just average. Still, at least he's eating me. I bury my hands in his hair, my legs curling back as Luke reaches up and squeezes a titty. From the sounds April is making, Drew is finding the right spot.

"Right there! Lick me there, yes!" April moans. Fuck, I love her voice.

"Eat me, Luke! Eat me!" I encourage, competing with April's noises.

The boys eat us out for about fifteen minutes. The entire time, April and I are competing to see who can moan louder, and who can talk dirtier. I'm surprised April has such a filthy, little mouth on her. I like this side of my best friend!

"Make my pussy feel good, yes! Stick your fingers up my cunt!" April screeches.

"Oh, God! Lick my clit!" I beg. "Eat my slutty pussy!"

Finally, I have a small orgasm. Nothing crazy, but it still feels great when the tiny electric shocks shoot through my body. I hear April reach her climax a minute later. She makes the cutest little squeaks and grunts when she cums.

"Fuck me!" I husk, taking the lead for the first time tonight. "I need you in me!"

"Yes!" April shouts. "Stick your cock in me!"

Luke sits up and, with a growl, grabs my hips and flips me over onto my stomach. It's obvious what he wants, so I get up on my hands and knees. Glancing over at the other bed, I see Drew pulling April's skirt down. April giggles as she pulls her legs back, freeing them from the skirt. My best friend is now as naked as I am.

April has a tiny, tight body. Her small breasts are rising and falling with her breathing, and her face is flush with arousal, framed by her wavy blonde locks. I notice that April actually isn't shaved bare like I am, she has a small, blonde bush. It's cute!

I feel my tits slightly swaying as they dangle from my chest while Luke grips my hips. I toss my blonde hair onto my back and groan when I feel him pushing his way into my pussy from behind. He's not quite as big as Steven, but he's close! Damn, this guy is stretching me out! My little pussy feels nice and full.

"FUCK!" April screams from the other bed. The whole floor can probably hear her curse.

My gaze once again goes to April. Drew is on top of her, his naked ass between her spread legs. The massive guy looks like he's crushing the tiny girl. I can see that Drew only has a couple of inches of his cock inside her. April's hands are gripping the comforter with desperate strength as she struggles to breathe. Her little tits are so cute as they rise and fall with each breath.

"Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit!" April chants.

"You okay?" Drew asks, looking down at the petite woman with concern.

"Keep! Going!" April grunts through clenched teeth.

Drew is now about halfway inside April, but I can tell she's struggling to take just this much of him. Clearly, her pussy isn't nearly as accommodating as her mouth. Drew is just hovering over April, trying to give her a chance to get used to his size. The poor girl will probably have a heart attack if she ever fucks Steven. Mm, April, Steven, and I all rolling around together. Yes, please!

The entire time this is going on, Luke is holding my hips and steadily pushing his cock in and out of my pussy. My tits are bouncing on my chest, slapping each other with every thrust into my tight body. Luke grabs a fistful of my hair and yanks my head back roughly.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" I pant.

"Holy fucking shit!" I hear April screech. One of her legs is rapidly shaking as Drew moves to shove the rest of his erection inside her.

Soon, Drew is fully inside April. The petite, young lady is breathing heavily. Still, she manages to hook her legs around Drew's, accepting him into her little hole. April's leg is in the way, so I sadly can't see her stretched pussy. Drew starts fucking my best friend.

"AH!" April moans. "So. Fucking. BIG!"

"Holy shit, you are so fucking tight." Drew groans, his hand gripping the top of April's head as he smothers her tiny body with his bulk.

"You like watching your friend get fucked?" Luke hisses in my ear.

"Yes! I love it!" I say loudly. "Take that dick, April!"

"Oh God, it's so big!" April gasps. "So big!"

The guys fuck us for several minutes. April and I are moaning like porn stars, though April is starting to lose the ability to make coherent noises. Now, she's just blubbering and moaning as she cums on Drew's big dick.

"I'm cumming, too, April!" I announce. "Cum with me! Cum!"

Luke slow-dicks me through my orgasm, his hands on my ass. I lower to my elbows as I feel myself losing the strength in my arms. He then raises his hand and spanks me, hard. I cry out as my body jerks forward.

"Fuck, yes!" I grunt. "Hit me again!"

Luke spanks me again. Then he spanks me several more times, alternating which cheek he hits. I cum a second time. Then I look over at April and see that she is laying prone, sweat covering her entire body as she gasps loudly while Drew hovers over her, thrusting into her again and again.

"Hey Drew?" Luke calls out as he slams his hips against my ass.

"Yeah?" Drew grunts back while looking down at April's tits as the nerdy girl lets out an adorable keening moan. Her feet are now firmly planted on the mattress.

"Wanna switch?" Luke suggests as he hammers away at my cunt.

"Fuck, yeah!" Drew responds. "That okay with you girls?"

"Y-yeah, sure." April nods weakly. "Sure."

"Okay, fine. Fine!" I agree as I push my ass back to meet Luke's thrusts.

Using his grip on my butt, Luke eases out of my wet pussy. Then he gives my ass a little smack before hopping off the bed. Drew gets off of April, causing the overwhelmed girl to gasp as he vacates her snatch. The small girl is now gasping for oxygen as she lays on the bed with her legs spread. Her blonde hair is haloed about her head, the sweaty locks resting on the pillow.

I stay crouched in the standard doggystyle position as the guys switch places. I hear them high-five as they pass each other. Soon, Drew is rolling me onto my back. He puts my legs over his shoulders and grips my thighs as he pushes into my willing hole.

"Well, hi there!" I giggle as I look up at him.

"Hey, yourself!" Drew laughs as he starts fucking me.

Looking over, I see that Luke isn't getting on the bed. Instead, he stands between both beds and looks down at April's naked body. I can see his tight ass as he leers at the small woman. He then shocks me by physically picking up April. She lets out a surprised squeak and wraps her arms tightly around his neck. Luke spins around, holding April by the bum while he lowers her down onto his cock. April gasps as his large mushroom head parts her labia.

"Oh!" the petite blonde gasps. With her second partner of the night, April's body count doubles.

April maintains her grip at Luke's neck as the large man slides the tiny girl down onto his erect pole. Soon, April is fully skewered. Luke is standing in between both beds, facing the one I'm on. As a result, April's bare back is facing toward me. Her legs are bent at the knee and clamped tight around Luke, her toes obviously curling.