Birthday Pool Party Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slut-sisters forever!" Lexi says loudly.

"Forever." Marcia nods.

"We'll always stick together." Ashley adds.

"We love you, Hazel." Kayla says. "And we love your baby."

"But, girls, this isn't your house!" I reason. "It's Steven's!"

"Fine, and I might very well be the father of your child." Steven says.

"But, you might not be!" I whine.

"Hazel," Steven says as he once more places his hands on my shoulders and looks into my eyes. "I love you."

"I love you, too." I mumble.

"Genetically, I might not be the father." he acknowledges. "But. But, I am willing to raise this child as if it were mine. To love him or her as much as I love Kayla."

"You'll do that?" I ask, my eyes wide.

"Yes." Steven nods. "I thought we already established that?"

"I guess so." I mumble.

"With all this love, how can you say you're alone?" Lexi asks.

"I-I don't know!" I say as tears run down my cheeks.

"It's not charity, it's love." Kayla insists.

"O-okay. Y-you're the father. Regardless of DNA." I whisper weakly. "But, I'm helping out around the house!"

"That's fine." Steven nods. "And I'm changing diapers."

"We all are!" Marcia adds.

"Uh, we are?" Ashley asks, making a face.

"Yes, we are!" Lexi giggles.

"I'm gonna have a baby brother or sister!" Kayla claps her hands as she bounces from foot to foot excitedly.

"You are." I smile at Kayla before looking at Steven. "Thank you. You are an amazing father. I'm glad you're the father of my baby."

"Good. I'm glad this is settled." Steven nods. "Now, how about we all relax before having a nice dinner?"

We five girls all agree to Steven's proposal. The six of us watch a comedy together, then we head to the dining room and enjoy a very nice dinner. I'm actually starting to feel better. Yeah, I'm still overwhelmed, but everyone is right; there's a lot of love here.

After dinner is when things start heating up. We keep talking about how much we love each other, how we'll always be here for each other. I get overwhelmed with emotions. Steven might not be the biological father, but I've made my decision; he is the father.

I kiss him. I actually get up off the armchair and walk over to the couch where he's cuddling with Kayla and Lexi. Plopping myself down in his lap, I grip the back of his head as I shove my tongue into his mouth.

"Let's party!" Ashley crows before grabbing Marcia and kissing her.

The rest of the evening goes by in a blur. I end up on my knees, sucking Steven's cock as he holds my long ponytail. Lexi and Kayla get off the couch and lunge at each other. Marcia and Ashley are ripping each others clothes off.

Steven is fucking me doggystyle as I beg him to do me harder. Lexi and Kayla are in a sixty-nine on the floor. All while Marcia and Ashley are tribbing. The room is full of the moans of five young women, and the groans of the sexiest man I've ever known.

"Fuck me! Fuck my pussy!" I beg as my little titties bounce.

"Oh, Marcia!" Ashley moans.

"Lick my pussy, Slut!" Lexi demands while fingering Kayla.

Soon, Steven is blasting his load up my cunt. What? It's not like I can get more pregnant! I lay on the floor and spread my legs wide so that my four Slut-sisters can take turns at my soaked hole. I cum so fucking hard.

The five of us girls all end up in a daisy chain. We have Steven record our orgy on his phone while he recovers. Something for him to treasure forever. Five eighteen-year-old sluts going at it; fingering and licking each others pussies, grabbing each others tits and asses.

Eventually, Steven is ready to go. His massive erection is standing tall, throbbing with desire for all of us. Five girls, including Kayla, get on our knees and have Steven switch between us as we suck his dick.

Sadly, Kayla isn't ready to have sex with Steven yet. So, four of us Sluts bend over the couch and have him go down the line, fucking us one by one. He'll fuck one girl while fingering at least one, but sometimes two, others. We all have more orgasms than we can count.

Kayla kneels on the floor beside us, her hands on her knees. When Steven reaches the end of the line, he pulls out of the last pussy and shoves himself in his daughter's mouth. We all love the gurgling sounds Kayla makes as he fucks her face.

It isn't easy, but we girls huddle together, doing our best to press five faces together as we beg for cum. Our mouths are open, tongues out, all while Steven strokes himself, aiming at our faces. Soon, he explodes. There really isn't enough cum to go around, but we make do, all getting at least a few drops.

"Can we all stay the night?" Ashley asks while running her fingers through Lexi's hair. The redhead is laying with her head on Ashley's big boobs.

"I'll have to call my parents." Marcia says, her own head resting in Kayla's lap.

"Maybe you girls can have a slumber party? Sleep in the living room. We have sleeping bags." Steven suggests as he holds me close.

"I'd like that." I whisper.

Marcia and Ashley call their parents to ask if they can sleep over while the rest of us get sleeping bags, blankets, and pillows. Fortunately, Marcia and Ashley's parents still think their little girls are virgins, so they agree. If only they knew, they'd probably try and keep us all apart. Hopefully, they never find out.

Steven offers to leave us alone, but we insist that he belongs with us. He smiles and gives us each a hug. This is the start of a great night. We eat junk food and watch movies. We play games and chat. When Steven recharges, the girls tell me to enjoy him. I deserve it.

My Slut-sisters watch as I suck Steven hard again. Then I tell him I want him to fuck me in all three holes. He fucks my face with my ponytail wrapped around his hand, he holds my legs open and slams himself up my cunt. Finally, he has me bend over and hold my cheeks apart so he can sodomize me as I scream and beg for more. Only then does he squirt up my butt.

Steven and I take a shower together to clean up. It's fun having his strong hands soap up my body. At one point, he leans down and kisses my flat stomach, whispering his love. I blush and smile. I'm not alone.

The six of us all snuggle up under blankets, enjoying the feel of each others bodies. We're all completely naked, completely comfortable with each other. My last thought before I fall asleep Saturday night is that I think I'll be okay. I am loved.

Stacey

"Fuck me! Harder! Oh, God yes, give it to me! Right there! Right there!" an adorable voice calls out, waking me.

I hear various noises as consciousness slowly returns to me. Strong, manly grunting, clearly from intense exertion. In addition, I can hear the squeaking of a nearby bed, the sounds of slapping flesh, and the loud pants and moans of a woman.

I'm laying naked in bed, my limbs entangled with a large man's. Steven? Sadly, no. I remember now. It's Luke. It's now Saturday morning. I can feel Luke running his fingers through my blonde hair. With a yawn, I sit up and look over at the other bed.

Drew has my nerdy best friend on her hands and knees. He's gripping April's narrow waist in his large hands as he drills her from behind. He looks so big hovering behind her, his chest glistening with sweat as he uses April's tiny body. For her part, April is clawing at the sheets, her toes curling as she screams to be taken. Her wavy blonde locks are flailing about wildly, and her little tits are jiggling like crazy on her chest.

"I'm your little whore, I'm your little whore, I'm your little whore!" April chants in her bubbly voice.

"Holy shit, you're insatiable!" Drew grunts.

"Yes! I'm a cock-loving slut! Fuck me! Use me!" April screams.

It looks like April is getting used to having a big cock in her pussy, stretching her out. Drew is really getting into it. He spanks April, making my best friend cry out as her entire body jerks forward. Then he grips her hips and proceeds to fuck her little brains out.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" April pants, unable to form words.

"That looks like fun." Luke comments as he reaches down to run his fingers along my breast.

"Oh yeah?" I ask with a giggle.

"Bend over." Luke whispers in my ear as he pushes back a lock of hair.

"In a minute." I reply with a yawn. "Let me wake up first."

"Hey!" April calls out, apparently hearing us. "I've got a mouth! Come shove it in!"

Drew actually stops thrusting in surprise as he looks down at the bare back of the small girl. I smirk and admire the few inches of cock sticking out of April's cunt. Then my glance goes to her face. Her eyes are wild as she stares at Luke.

"Uh, seriously?" Luke asks.

"Yes!" April hisses as she pushes her ass back to take more of Drew into her snatch. "It's always been a fantasy of mine. Let me suck your cock while he fucks me!"

Luke jets out of bed, the loss of support causing me to collapse onto the bed. In a flash, he's on the other bed, his hard dick waving in the air as April opens her mouth and leans forward, desperately trying to reach it. Luke then shuffles forward and feeds April his cock.

"Mm!" April moans as, for the first time in her life, she takes two dicks at once.

With wide eyes, I watch my best friend experience her first spit-roast. Both guys are holding tightly onto April; Luke's hands are buried in her blonde hair as Drew holds onto the petite girl's narrow waist.

April's tiny body is jerked back and forth between both guys, looking even smaller when compared with the massive men who are currently using her. When Drew pulls April back, the cock in her throat almost exits her mouth. Then April is pulled forward, causing Luke's entire shaft to disappear between my best friend's lips. I love watching her throat bulge with cock.

"Mm! Mm! Mm!" April groans around the dick in her mouth.

I smirk and remember the term Eiffel tower when the two guys stop to high-five each other. Soon, I'm rubbing my pussy as I watch the action. Occasionally, I see one of the guys glance at me, watching me play with myself.

"Want a turn, Babe?" Drew eventually asks me.

"I'm good." I shake my head. "That's a little too intense for me."

"Suit yourself." Drew shrugs before turning his gaze downward so that he can watch his cock disappear up April's twat.

At one point, April's body tenses up. She grips the sheets. Her toes curling as she lets out a full scream around the cock she's sucking. Fortunately, the massive tool muffles the sound somewhat. Still, we can tell that April is having an intense orgasm. Then she has another. And another.

"Fuck, her pussy is going crazy on my cock!" Drew moans.

"Her mouth feels so damn good!" Luke grunts.

I can tell April is about to make both of these guys cum. I can see it in their faces. Luke loves the feel of April's throat vibrating around his shaft, while Drew is enjoying the nerd's pussy as it convulses, gripping him, caressing him, drawing out his orgasm.

"Can I cum in you?" Drew has the presence of mind to ask.

"MM!" April screams around Luke as she nods her head.

"I'm close! Oh, God!" Drew gasps out.

Drew's thrusts grow more erratic, he's panting heavily. Luke is holding onto April's little head, slamming his dick down her throat. A strand of drool is waggling from April's chin as she enjoys the face-fucking. Her sweaty hair is clinging to her face. Finally, it happens. Drew pulls April backwards, burying his entire length in her sopping pussy.

"Ah, FUCK!" Drew bellows as his body shudders. I know each shudder corresponds to a rope of cum being shot into April.

"Holy shit!" Luke groans. "Keep sucking, keep sucking!"

Luke reaches his limit as well. Just as Drew is settling down, Luke lets out a gasp. I hear April moan in pleasure, and know she's currently taking a shot in the mouth. Looking closely, I can see little drops of white appear at the corner of my best friend's lips. I see her throat undulate as she swallows. Then, it's over.

The two boys shuffle backwards as they pull out of April's holes. The petite nerd collapses onto the bed in a heap. She's breathing heavily, sweat dotting her body. I get up and walk over to her. I coo softly to her as I brush a lock of sweaty blonde hair out of her face.

"April? You okay?" I whisper.

"Mm." is her only response.

"I'm gonna get her to the bathroom and into the shower." I tell the guys.

"Sure, that's fine." Drew says.

"Your friend is amazing." Luke comments.

It's a good thing April weighs less than ninety pounds. I'm able to pull her to her feet, more carrying her than anything. April moans weakly as I drag her to the bathroom. I blush when I realize our naked bodies are pressed together.

Soon, we're entering the bathroom. I turn on the shower and get April into the stall. I put her under the hot water and let it wash away her sweat. April gasps and turns her face up toward the stream. Then, she looks over at me with wide eyes.

"Well, that just happened." she whispers.

"Yes, it did!" I laugh as I grip April's face in both hands. "You crazy bitch!"

"You know the best part?" April asks in a small voice.

"What?" I wonder.

"I get to be naked in the shower with you." she giggles.

I laugh and lean forward so I can press my lips against April's. We share a laugh before hugging each other tightly. I can feel her small breasts press against my larger ones. Then we break apart, look at each other, and blush.

April and I wash each other. We soap up each others firm, young bodies before standing under the spray and letting the water wash the suds away. I giggle and swat April on the bum. She then grabs my tit and squeezes. We do avoid each others pussies, but everywhere else is fair game.

"Our clothes are outside." April comments as we dry off.

"Drew and Luke have already seen the goods." I shrug. "Doesn't matter."

"That's true!" she giggles. "I can't believe I actually did that!"

"Neither can I!" I laugh. "You've always had a ton of energy, but still, Drew was right; you were insatiable!"

"And I'm not done yet!" April announces as she dries off her butt.

"Oh yeah?" I ask while toweling off my breasts.

"Yup!" she nods. "If they wanna spend the day with us, tonight, I'll let them DP me."

"April!" I exclaim.

"What?" April smiles mischievously. "I've taken it up the ass before. Haven't you?"

"Well, yeah." I admit. "That's still crazy!"

"Guess I'm going a little crazy!" the nerdy girl laughs.

Bold as brass, April and I walk out of the bathroom, naked as jaybirds. Drew and Luke are fully dressed now, each sitting on a bed as they each drink a water. Both guys look us over appreciatively as they sip their drinks.

"There's more in the fridge if you're thirsty." Drew offers.

"Yeah, help yourself." Luke adds.

"Thanks!" April says as she walks over to the refrigerator.

Full of confidence, April opens the fridge and bends over to look inside. We all get a nice look at her bare ass. Her legs are slightly parted, allowing us to see right between them. April has the cutest, little pink pussy.

"Water, Stacey?" my best friend offers.

"Yes, please." I say as I hunt around for my clothes.

I pull up my panties as April hands me a water. She takes a sip of her own before setting it down and seeking out her own clothes. It isn't long before April and I are fully dressed. Then we sit with the boys and re-hydrate.

"What do you girls have planned for the day?" Drew asks.

"Not a thing." I answer. "How about you?"

"Just gonna relax and enjoy our last day in California." Luke answers.

"Kicking us out now that you're satisfied?" April wonders with a smirk.

"Never, Babe!" Drew says as he wraps an arm around April's waist and draws the tiny girl to him. "Hey! You wanna spend the day with us?"

"That's a good idea!" Luke exclaims. "You girls can show us the town."

"Works for me." April smiles as she puts on her cute glasses. "Stacey?"

"Sure!" I agree.

"How about we start with breakfast?" Drew suggests.

"Lead the way." I say.

The four of us make our way to breakfast, the girls holding hands with the boys. The hotel has a free breakfast buffet, so we stick with that. The food is fine, nothing special. It's nice to finally get to a cup of coffee, though.

We chat over breakfast about what we want to do today. Drew and Luke want us to show them around, but we aren't entirely sure of what that will entail. In the end, we decide we'll behave like teenagers and go to the mall.

At the mall, we continue to get to know each other. The guys ask about our relationship status. April admits she's newly single, while I acknowledge there is a guy I like, but I'm not currently in a relationship. The guys are likewise single.

Apparently, Luke's engagement just ended. That's the reason for this trip. Drew wants to cheer up his friend, so the plan is to explore the other side of the country. The guys are from Vermont. They've been here all week and are flying home tomorrow. April and I both hug Luke and say we're sorry about his troubles. He assures us that our company is making him feel amazing.

It turns out that the guys really know how to treat girls. They take us shopping, and buy us the cute things we pick up. Then they take us to lunch at the food court. I almost forget about my broken heart. Almost.

After lunch, we leave the mall. We go to a nearby museum that we think the guys will like. They're content to let us be guides and show them everything of interest. We don't spend long at the museum. Leaving, we decide to walk around the park.

At one point, April and I end up holding hands and skipping down the path. The guys just laugh at our antics. The birds are flying all around us, and various other people are walking around. April looks at me and smiles. She looks like she wants to say something, but glances back at the guys and stops.

Time for dinner. Yeah, we're all wearing the same clothes from the day before, but we still decide to go to a semi-nice place. The boys pull out our chairs, and we girls enjoy being treated like princesses. Of course, the guys pay for dinner.

"Wanna go to a club?" Luke asks before we leave.

"Sure, there's one nearby." I respond.

"Works for me!" Drew smiles.

"Okay!" April agrees.

We hit the club. They card April, and are shocked to learn she's twenty-five. Yeah, she looks like she belongs in high school. Still, they let us in without incident. Music is pumping throughout the room, and people are dancing.

The guys buy us a round of shots, which we happily enjoy. Then we start dancing. April and I are holding each others hands, twirling to the music. We grind our butts back against the guys' crotches as they hold our hips.

"I wanna do something dirty!" April husks in my ear as she pushes her glasses up her nose.

"Go for it!" I laugh.

April grabs Drew by the hand and drags him into the bathroom. Luke and I laugh at our friends, and a moment later I feel his hand on my ass. I let it stay there. April and Drew return ten minutes later, and I notice April's cheeks are bulging.

The tiny nerd grabs me by the back of the head and kisses me. My eyes widen as April snowballs a mouthful of cum between my lips. I reach around her body and grab her ass, pulling her to me as we swap cum. Then we both swallow.

More dancing, more shots, more partying! Once again, I wonder what Steven is up to. I sigh, before turning my attention back to my best friend. I think I'll be okay. I have April. She and I are more in sync now than we've ever been.

At one point, April and I start making out as various people cheer us on. The bartender gives us free shots, saying we're too hot to pay. We agree! April and I clink glasses before doing the shots. We both giggle as we set the empty glasses back on the soft wood of the bar.

"Wanna head back to the hotel?" Luke shouts over the music. He and I are alone right now.