Birthday Pool Party Ch. 42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is really cute!" I announce, a pink babydoll nightie to my chest.

The nightie is made of dotted mesh, allowing a nearly-unobstructed view of my flat stomach. It has spaghetti straps, and a ruffle across the cups to conceal my nipples from view. The skirt should hang down so that it is just barely covering my butt. Like Mom's, the set comes with matching underwear.

"I like it." she nods, a contemplative expression on her face. "You have red, though. Maybe get the white one instead? It's the color of innocence."

"I'm not innocent." I wink suggestively.

"Yeah, yeah, I know." Mom rolls her eyes. "Just try the white one."

"Fine." I stick out my tongue cutely.

Giggling cutely, I put down the pink one and find the same style in white. Mom and I head straight into the changing area and slip into the two stalls directly in front of us. I immediately get naked and put on the lingerie, the protective plastic insert cold against my labia.

I spend a couple minutes checking myself out in the mirror. Holding on to the edges of the skirt, I lift them up as I bend my knees and pose cutely. Then I decide to get back at Steven for not being here. Grabbing my phone, I take a picture of myself in the full-length mirror. My flat stomach and cute belly button look great behind the mesh, and my nipples are only hidden thanks to the white ruffles. I send the picture to Steven.

Marcia: Bet you wish you'd come with us now! ;)

Steven: You look good enough to eat. :P

Marcia: If you're still at the mall, maybe you can find me. You might even get a little treat...

Steven: In public? Why Marcia, aren't you being bold!

Marcia: You are my Master; I live to serve!

Steven: I'm really hard right now.

Marcia: I want you. I want you to see me, touch me, hold me. I want you inside me.

Steven: I love being inside you. I love feeling your warm body against mine.

Marcia: Fuck me. Please. Fuck me. I need you.

Steven: I want to cum inside you.

"Marcia!" Mom's voice calls out, making me jump. "How are you doing in there?"

"Good!" I reply quickly. "You?"

"I don't know, I feel a little self-conscious." she admits with a sigh.

"I'm sure you're a knockout! Let me see!" I instruct as I put my phone in my purse and open the door to my dressing room.

The floor is cold beneath my bare feet as I walk over to Mom's dressing room and stand in front of it. Before I can knock, the door opens and my Mom steps out. My jaw drops. Courtney Moore is fucking sexy! A big crosses my face as my eyes explore her body; her shapely legs, her large breasts, her smooth skin.

"What do you think?" Mom asks nervously.

"I think you are the definition of a MILF!" I announce happily.

"Thanks, I, uh, I think..." she frowns, looking over my shoulder.

"What is it?" I wonder in confusion.

"Those boys are checking you out." Mom tells me.

I turn my upper body so I can look over my shoulder. My eyes lock with the handsome Asian guy, who immediately blushes and turns away. There is a huge display that looks right into the changing rooms, and since Mom and I are in the first two rooms, us standing outside those rooms in lingerie lets the guys see us.

"Well, one of them is checking me out." I reply, turning back to face Mom. "The tall one is more interested in you."

"In a middle-aged lady?" she asks quizzically. "Yeah, right."

"You're beautiful, Mom." I state sincerely. "You've always been beautiful, and you always will be."

"Thank you, Honey." Mom smiles gratefully. "But I can't compete with an eighteen year old high school senior."

"Apparently, you can." I counter while gesturing behind me. "Just ask the guy over there."

"Oh, I'm sure he just has a mother and daughter fantasy or something." she says dismissively. "He'd choose you over me in a heartbeat."

Crossing my arms over my chest, I take a long, hard look at my mother. She's too damn gorgeous to be so self-conscious, so I'm guessing her age is the reason. I want to convince her that she can still draw the admiring glances of guys of all ages. So, I take a deep breath and do something completely out of character.

"Be right back." I say, spinning and walking away.

"Where are you going?" Mom calls after me.

Ignoring my mother, I walk the ten feet through the store in my revealing babydoll nightie. I have a confident look on my face as I hold my gaze on the two guys. Inside, however, my heart is hammering. I'm not Ashley, I don't do crazy shit like this!

"Hi." the tall guy says carefully.

"Uh, w-we're just looking for something for Charles' girlfriend." the Asian guy stammers.

"Relax." I snort. "We know you were checking us out. You guys aren't very discreet."

"I have a girlfriend." Charles points out.

"I know, your friend mentioned her." I smirk, my heart still racing as a blush colors my cheeks.

"I-I'm Kwan." the Asian guy mumbles nervously as he tries, and fails, to not look at my tits.

"Marcia." I respond, trying to remind myself that what I'm wearing really isn't any more revealing than a bikini. "Can you come with me, please?"

"Why?" Charles wonders.

"Please, just do it before I cry and run away." I state plainly, turning around and walking back to the changing rooms.

"Marcia, what's going on?" Mom wonders when I walk up to her.

"You'll see." I say to Mom as I stand beside her and turn to face the guys while placing a hand on her shoulder. "Do you two think my Mom's hot?"

"I have a girlfriend." Charles reminds me once again as the two boys stand in front of us.

"I'm not asking you to sleep with her, she's married!" I retort. "Do you think she's hot?"

"I think you're both beautiful." Kwan says, his eyes still on my chest.

"Thank you, Kwan." I nod happily before directing my gaze at the tall one. "Charles, I know you were checking out my Mom."

"F-fine, I was." Charles admits. "I, uh, think you're really pretty."

"Thank you." Mom smiles cutely, her cheeks pink. "You're a very handsome young man, your girlfriend is lucky."

"I'm single." Kwan points out while shifting uncomfortably.

"Mom, do you still want to live vicariously through me?" I ask, my voice cracking as my courage threatens to fail me.

"Maybe a little bit." she giggles, holding up her thumb and forefinger, both less than an inch apart.

"Well, since Kwan probably knows nothing about picking out lingerie," I begin, talking really fast, "why don't you get dressed and help Charles pick something out for his girlfriend? Kwan and I will hang out."

"R-really?" Kwan stammers.

"My baby really is all grown up." Mom comments, looking at me with affection, and a little reluctance.

"Ignoring that, let's go!" I exclaim, grabbing Kwan's hand and pulling him into the dressing room before I chicken out.

"Uh, that's my room!" Mom calls out.

Scrambling around the small changing room, I gather up my mother's things in my arms. I briefly open the door and press Mom's stuff into her arms before shutting the door again. Then I turn to face the very happy guy, an anxious expression on my face.

"We don't have to do this if you're not comfortable." Kwan says, rightly interpreting my expression.

"Sometimes a girl just needs to embrace her inner slut." I respond as I walk up to him, grab him by the back of the head with both hands, and pull his face down so I can kiss him.

Kwan places his hands on my waist, his fingers pressing the mesh of my nightie against my skin. I release a throaty moan as I push my tongue into his mouth. Our bodies are soon pressed together as I make out with this guy, who is a complete stranger.

I quickly realize that Kwan is a gentleman, happy to take things at my pace. His fingers do caress me, but he's careful to avoid the naughty parts. As our tongues wrestle, I decide to escalate things by reaching my hand between his legs and cupping his bulge.

Accurately reading my obvious signals, Kwan reaches one hand up to cup my breast. When I moan in response, he grows more bold and slips his hand into the cup of my babydoll nightie. I gasp into his mouth when I feel my hard nipple press against his palm.

Dropping both hands to his waist, I quickly unbuckle Kwan's belt and unbutton his jeans. Once his zipper is down, I yank his jeans down to his ankles so I can fish his erection out of his boxer briefs. My small hand closes around his shaft, and I can feel him throb powerfully in my grip.

Kwan is single, and he's just an average guy. Sure, he's really cute, but he doesn't have a dozen hot babes throwing themselves at him. He's doesn't love four women more than he loves me. Granted, he doesn't love me or know me, but still, I have all the power here. He wants me. Only me.

We make out and fondle each other for a couple minutes, and I soon find myself with my back against the wall of the changing stall. Breaking our kiss, Kwan trails hot, wet kisses down my neck as I tilt my head back and moan loudly. The entire time, I maintain my grip on his cock, giving him a nice handjob.

Cupping my breasts together, the cute guy kisses all along my cleavage before slurping a pink nipple into his mouth. I groan loudly and bury a hand in his hair, my hand freezing on his dick as I start to lose focus. All my positive reactions give Kwan confidence, and he pushes a hand between my legs and past my panties.

I bite my lip to keep from crying out as two fingers push into my steamy cunt. His tongue is rapidly flicking my nipple, making me shudder in pleasure. I do my best to stroke him, struggling to stay on task as my pussy floods with moisture.

A blowjob at an amusement park, getting fingered at the school dance, a one night stand at Kayla's birthday pool party, and my disastrous hook up with Tom in Bermuda. My only really wild experiences that don't involve Steven.

I struggle to keep my mind on the present as thoughts of Steven fill my head. Despite the fact that a cute guy has his fingers in my pussy, I can only think of my friend's father. The man I remember visiting me in the hospital after the removal of my tonsils as a little girl. My feelings for him really only reach this level now that we're intimate.

Intimacy. Something I crave, despite being so shy and reserved. Let's face it, I think Kwan is cute, I think Tom is cute, but there is still something missing. Something I need. A connection. I don't judge girls like Brittney or Ashley for loving hook ups. It's just not me.

"I, uh, I can't do this." I manage to gasp out as I release Kwan's manhood.

"Is something wrong?" he asks against my boob.

"It's just, I don't really know you." I mumble, lightly pushing on his chest. "I'm sorry, I thought I could do this, but I can't."

"Hey, it's fine, no pressure!" Kwan insists as he pulls his fingers out of me and backs away. "Sorry if I pushed too hard."

"No, you're fine!" I exclaim as I put my breast back into the frilly white bra cup. "Sorry for kind of leaving you with blue balls."

"You can change your mind at any time." he replies, putting his penis away. "Though I reserve the right to take care of this on my own when I get home."

"Well, you're welcome to think about me!" I laugh cutely.

"Oh, I will. I promise." Kwan nods before swallowing weakly. "Could I get your number? Maybe we can stay in touch? I'd love to ask you out sometime."

"I'd love to get to know you better." I agree happily. "Maybe I'll even say yes if you ask."

"Great! Thank you!" he grins widely while pulling his phone out of his pocket.

"My phone is with my purse in the other changing room." I tell him as I realize that Mom's shirt is still in this stall.

With my face bright red, I grab Mom's shirt and step out of the changing room with Kwan. Mom and Charles are standing back by the entrance to the changing rooms, and Charles is holding a cute green negligee. My mom is holding on to the light pink lingerie, clearly intending on buying it. Charles gives his friend a thumbs up while Mom looks at me with some pride, and some shock that her baby girl is so wild.

"His girlfriend has green eyes." Mom states simply, gesturing at the lingerie Charles is holding.

"And you're wearing my shirt." I point out, realizing Mom is in my gray shirt.

"You didn't give me mine, I didn't have a choice." she shrugs. "Just wear mine."

Shaking my head, I step into the other changing stall. I take off my babydoll nightie and slip on my bra and panties. After buttoning up my jean shorts, I pull Mom's red top over my head, thankful that she and I are so similar in build and bust. I'm still so fucking horny, I pull my phone out of my purse and send a text.

Marcia: Still at the mall?

Steven: Yes, I was just about to leave. I had to wait longer than I thought.

Marcia: For what.

Steven: Just something I had special ordered.

Marcia: Whatever. Just meet me at the food court. Please.

Steven: Sure. :)

After exchanging numbers with Kwan, the four of us stand awkwardly in line. Charles buys the green negligee for his girlfriend, and Mom buys both her light pink lingerie with the cherry blossoms, as well as my white babydoll nightie. The cashier gives me a knowing look as she rings up both items, making me blush yet again. We say goodbye to the boys and go our separate ways.

"So, how did it go?" Mom asks as she wraps an arm around my shoulders and squeezes my upper arm.

"You'll have to get your thrills elsewhere, I'm afraid." I reply with a wince.

"Something wrong? I thought you liked him?" she inquires, releasing my shoulder so we can walk through the mall.

"I guess I just need to feel a real connection with the guy to enjoy it." I admit with a sigh. "We exchanged numbers, but I can't just hook up. I've tried it, it's not the same."

"I understand completely." Mom nods while throwing me an approving look. "I remember all the empty sex I had in college, your father is a thousand times better. It isn't because he's such an amazing lover, it's because we love each other."

"I'm glad you two have that." I smile, before looking nervously at Mom. "Could we swing by the food court before leaving?"

"Why?" she wonders.

"I texted Steven." I admit with a shy grin. "The family bathroom has a lock."

"Oh." Mom states simply. "Marcia, are you sure? You're just going to get more and more attached to him."

"I'm sure." I confirm. "I don't know what will happen tomorrow, all I know is that the way he looks at me makes me feel special. The way he touches me makes me explode in indescribable pleasure. He doesn't lie to me, and I know he cares about me. He always has, and he always will, even if we stop having sex."

"Okay." she lets out a breath. "I can't deny that he's a very kind man. Just do what you can to protect your heart."

"I will." I promise as we approach the food court.

It's closer to dinnertime now, so the food court is much more full. There are long lines at the various restaurants, and the tables are packed with people. Mom and I walk around for several minutes, trying to find Steven, but not seeing him anywhere.

"Looking for me, Cutie?" Steven's smooth voice says.

Looking sideways, I see Steven stepping up behind my mother, his hand around her waist as he presses himself against her from behind. Leaning in, he plants several kisses against Mom's smooth neck, making her tilt her head back instinctively.

"Mm!" Mom moans involuntarily, her voice giving her away.

"Shit! Sorry, sorry!" Steven jumps back as he realizes his mistake.

"Very graceful, Steven." I smirk, not even trying to hold back my amusement.

"Ah, weren't you wearing gray earlier, Marcia?" he asks with a wince.

"I was, long story." I answer, sticking out my tongue cutely as I place one hand on my hip.

"Sorry again, Courtney." Steven winces. "I probably shouldn't have done that either way..."

"It's fine." Mom swallows weakly, her cheeks red. "I know about you two, and while I'm worried, I understand."

"Thanks, I, uh, just saw Marcia, or who I thought was Marcia, and couldn't resist." he explains, causing butterflies to flutter in my stomach.

"Just go fool around like two horny teenagers, and let an old woman get her vicarious thrill." she laughs, waving us away.

"You're not old!" Steven and I insist at the same time, causing all three of us to laugh as people mill about.

Mom gets herself a drink and sits down at a vacant table, still looking a little dazed. Steven grabs my hand and, after throwing my Mom a guilty expression, drags me off toward the restrooms. Thankfully, the family restroom is vacant, and I'm soon locked inside with the sexy man.

Taking charge, Steven immediately grabs me, making me squeak and drop my purse. With one hand at my lower back and the other in my hair, the handsome guy presses his lips against mine. My hand squeezes his thick bicep as we kiss passionately. Steven drops his shopping bag, completely lost in kissing me.

"That picture was so hot." Steven breathes between kisses. "You got me so hard."

"I'm so wet for you!" I gasp back, my breasts squishing against his chest. "I need you! I need your cock!"

"It's ready for you, Baby." he replies smoothly, his hand slipping lower to squeeze my butt.

"I want to feel you throbbing in my throat." I purr sexily, struggling to talk and make out at the same time.

"I love feeling your mouth on me." Steven groans, his hardness pressing against me as we grind.

Lust finally overtakes me completely, and I am consumed by the need to feel Steven's massive dick. I break our kiss and squat in front of him, my eyes locked on his crotch as my fingers quickly work to open his pants. Swearing under my breath, I'm finally able to yank down his pants and boxer briefs, freeing the most perfect penis in the world.

"Can I give you a blowjob, Master?" I ask in a small voice as I look up at Steven with my big, brown eyes.

"You may." he nods, indicating his permission.

My mouth is practically watering as I wrap my fingers around Steven's big dick. Holding him at the base, I stroke him a few times before leaning forward and opening my mouth wide. I hum happily when my lips clamp down on him and I can feel the salty taste of his skin on my tongue.

Steven buries both his hands into my dark hair as I begin bobbing my head on him. With one hand on his thigh, I stroke the bottom half of his cock while my lips work the top half. As I suck, my tongue bathes his manhood, stimulating his nerves and covering his skin in my saliva.

"Mm! Mm! Mm!" I moan as I suck dick in a mall bathroom.

"That feels so fucking good!" he groans, looking down at me so he can admire my brown eyes, my little nose, and my cock-filled mouth.

I slide my hand down to cup his balls as the fingers of my other hand clench at his bare thigh. His green eyes are full of lust and affection. This is it. This is the connection. I can feel it. I need more. I need to feel him in me, taking me, claiming me as his own.

Giving his cock a few final sucks, I pull my mouth off him. Giving his tip a quick kiss, I look up at this incredible man. His hands cup my face, thumbs lightly caressing my cheeks as he smiles down at me, his hardness inches from my face.

"I've been a bad girl." I husk, the simple statement making my pussy gush. "I need to be punished."

"Going down on a guy in a mall bathroom while your mother waits for you is pretty dirty." Steven smirks down at me.

"I don't want to be able to walk tomorrow." I tell him as I stand up and unbutton my jean shorts. "So, fuck me as hard as you can!"

Turning to face the wall, I drop my jean shorts and panties to my knees. Placing both hands on the restroom wall, I stick out my naked ass, my legs slightly spread. I toss my hair back and look over my shoulder, my brown eyes smoldering.

"Are you sure?" he asks, clearly in shock at how aggressive I'm being.