Birthday Present (Ch. 02)

Story Info
The next day at work was an even bigger surprise.
11.9k words
4.78
9.6k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 03/31/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,426 Followers

Lydia and I sat curled up against each other on the sofa, still naked, watching the evening news, both of us feeling exhausted from more sex that either of us could remember ever having at one time. Not only had we had sex in the restaurant, but after coming home she, Suzanne and I had sex to multiple orgasms, the two girls seeming to be almost insatiable at times. I'd never stepped over the fence and cheated on my wife, if having her involved was still considered cheating, but banging my best friend's wife for over two hours was definitely cheating on her part. It wasn't until both girls had two climaxes each and I'd ended up filling Suzanne with my final load, did our heads clear enough to even realize what it was we were doing. All three of us felt like we were practically drunk, but other than several glasses of wine, we couldn't figure out how we'd become so inebriated. What was even more strange was that now that the moment had passed, there seemed to be no after effect, no hangover. It was just...gone.

"The health department was called to Eddie's Italian Restaurant this evening to investigate what has been described as a mass intoxication event. Nearly all the patrons of the restaurant described feeling undeniable sexual urges that left many of the patrons partially or totally undressed, having participated in a variety of sexual acts. The Health Department is investigating the possibility of some food or drink item having been laced with a powerful aphrodisiac, however, at this time there doesn't appear to have been any single item that was consumed by all the patrons, aside from water. Test samples have been taken from the water supply bottles used by the restaurant and sent out for analysis." the reporter on the evening news said before chucking and noting that he wasn't sure if this would be good or bad for business.

"Do you think that's what it was? Some kind of drug in the water?" my wife asked as she sat nuzzled my cheek softly before kissing it.

"I don't know. But it seemed to affect the women more than the men. I mean, I was looking around and it was pretty clear that the women were the ones instigating a lot of what I saw."

"You think Mike saw this?"

"I hope," I answered. "Maybe it'll soften things a little. I could tell he was pretty pissed at Suzanne when he headed home. I'm betting that he's going to be pissed at me for a long time for what we did after he went home."

"Not that he has a lot of room to talk, after fucking the waitress like he did."

"There is that." I nodded. "Still, I can't help but think. You and she were really dressed up, and what you two did in the car? That wasn't something caused by the restaurant, we hadn't even gotten there yet."

"I couldn't help it. I just wanted you to touch me so badly that I, well, I couldn't wait," she said softly. "You're not angry with me, are you?"

"Surprised, not angry."

"Suzanne couldn't keep your hands off her either."

"I couldn't seem to stop her from having me touch her. What got into her, I don't know."

"Did you enjoy it? It seemed like you did." She asked softly, still nuzzling my face and giving me little kisses, almost as if she were trying to tell me that she wasn't upset for anything that I had done that night.

I was silent a few moments. I knew she wouldn't let me not answer, and finally I did. "It was damn sexy. Yeah, I enjoyed it."

"Did you enjoy having her riding on your face and your hot, sexy cock?"

"Never had sex with another woman, at least not since we got married."

"That didn't answer it. Did you enjoy it?"

"I'm a guy. Of course I enjoyed it. She's one damn hot woman."

"I know she's flashed you before," Lydia whispered.

"She has?" I asked innocently.

"You know she has. It's alright, I don't mind. Just so long as you make sure you still have eyes for me."

"I always have eyes for you." I said, turning my head so we could kiss each other on the lips.

"Would you like to see her like that again? Naked, I mean." She asked when we broke the soft, seconds long kiss.

"I wouldn't complain, but Mike might."

"What if he didn't?"

"How would he not complain? I'll be surprised if he isn't pissed at me for the rest of my life."

"I don't know, maybe if he had something to look at too?"

"Are you suggesting that you want to flash him too? I mean, he already saw you naked at the restaurant."

"Not exactly what I was thinking. I was more thinking that next time we have dinner together, that we do it naked."

"Do it naked? Like all four of us?"

"That'd be fair, right? He looks at me, you look at Suzanne."

"And you end up sitting on his dick?"

"Maybe. Maybe Suzanne sitting on your dick again too. Might go a long way to patching things up with Mike."

"Somehow I think this is only going to cause more trouble," I said quietly, not at all thrilled about the thought of her having sex with Mike, yet at the same time, knowing that she was indeed interested in doing just that. "Come on, let's go to bed."

"Alright. I'm exhausted. I felt like I must have climaxed at least twenty times tonight, some of them right on top of each other. I didn't know you could make me come that much."

"I didn't either," I said as I stood up and held a hand out to her.

---o---

I plopped down into my chair at work the next morning and logged into my computer. I was frequently the first into the office and today was no exception. The rest of the office would start trickling in, with everyone being in the office by eight-thirty, the official start of the work day.

"Hey Jack! How was the birthday dinner?" Jackie asked, sticking her head in my doorway.

"Morning, Jackie," I said, leaning back from my computer to look at one of my forty-year-old co-workers. As usual, she wore a casual but flattering dress that accentuated her ample curves. Her face was pleasantly accented with a light application of make-up that made her perpetually smiling face seem ing to almost glow. "It was, um, interesting."

She raised her eyebrows and stepped into my office. "Interesting? Now, THAT sounds interesting. Wanna spill?"

"We went to dinner and then went home," I answered with a frown, not sure I really wanted to discuss either my sex life or the orgy that we ended up part of.

"To dinner and home. Now, that doesn't sound interesting at all. What part of that is the interesting part?" She said as she stepped into the office all the way and walked to my desk. She leaned on the edge of the desk with her hands, her arms pressing her ample tits together to make her deep cleavage even more noticeable. "Come on. Give before I have to come around the desk and give you something more to think about."

I sighed deeply, knowing her well enough she wouldn't let this die, though I was a little surprised at her directness, which wasn't normal for our daily interactions. I wasn't going to tell her, but sitting there looking at the deep creamy cleft of her cleavage, I couldn't help myself. "You watch the news last night?"

She cocked her head to the side a little. "Yeah. Why?"

"You see the part about the health department investigating Eddie's?"

"Actually, I did. What does that have to do with... wait. You're telling me you were at Eddie's?" she asked, her eyes growing wide as I nodded slowly. "Holy shit! Did you...um, you and Lydia? Did you two... shit. I don't even know how to ask that."

"Don't need to. The answer was yes. In full public view, though we were only a small part of the floor show. I saw all kinds of people there making out and having sex." I chuckled. "There was one older couple there that looked ancient, and she was sitting the table, completely naked while her husband had desert, so it wasn't limited to any particular age group."

"Damn. And you two were..."

"Us and our neighbors," I said quietly, feeling myself blush a little, knowing that she would quickly put two and two together.

"Together?" she asked, to which I nodded. "I mean, at the same time, not together, together, if you know what I mean."

"I know exactly what you mean."

She stared at me for long seconds. "You and your neighbor, you two..."

"Uh huh."

"Ohhhhhhh fuuuuuuck," she whispered before leaning toward me a bit more. "Why the hell am I all of a sudden horny as hell?"

"Are you?"

"Not that I want to get in trouble or anything, but I feel like my panties are getting soaked!"

I chuckled. "I think you're overreacting."

"You think so?" she asked, pushing off my desk and straightening up. She hiked her skirt up almost to her waist and then slid her panties down her legs, letting the dress fall back in place as she did, covering herself back up. She worked the underwear over her high heels and then tossed the small bikini panties across the desk toward me. They landed on my keyboard and I reached for them. "Tell me those aren't wet!"

I felt the crotch and looked back up at her. "Jackie..."

"I know, right? Wet as hell. And god right now I want to get fucked so bad! I think I'd better go to the ladies' room and finger myself off before I come over there and sit on your lap! Fuck, am I turned on!"

"Jesus, Jackie! This is sooo..."

"I know, hot, right?" she said. She looked back over her shoulder toward my office door, and then back at me. She grinned and walked, well, if you can call that sexy step walking, she walked to door, stuck her head out and looked both ways. She stepped back in and turned to face me, standing in front of the office wall by the side of the door. She licked her lips and stared at me as she leaned back against the wall. Her left hand moved to the hem of her skirt and lifted it to expose the mat of brown curls on her mound and pussy. She pushed her knees apart to spread her legs slightly and then pressed two fingers of her other hand between her legs to begin rubbing her pussy. "Ohhhhhhh fuuuuuuck," she groaned as she worked her fingers between her lips and working the tip of one finger across her hard clit. "Oh I need to come sooooo bad," she moaned as she pushed her fingers in circles around her hard clit. She shifted the hand holding her skirt up, trapping her skirt with her arm while she slid her hand down to spread her pussy lips with her fingers.

I could see everything, including slightly into her vagina as she arched her back to push her pussy at me. She watched me watching her fingers circle her clit, slowly pushing herself toward climax, knowing exactly what I was seeing and what it was doing to me. Almost without thinking, I stood up from my chair and stepped around my desk, my dick quickly growing hard in my pants. I moved toward her slowly, still transfixed by her fingers as I moved closer to her. I reached out and replaced her fingers with mine, stroking her exposed pussy, let my finger slip slowly into her hot depths.

"Oh fuck," she whispered, moving her hand to the front of my pants. She fumbled urgently with my belt and finally, after more seconds than either of us wanted, had my pants and briefs pushed down. She stood there against the wall, looking down at my exposed cock only inches from her pussy while I slowly stroked my finger in and out of her. She grasped my my dick, wrapping her fingers around it, gently pulled it toward her. I shuffled the few inches needed to let her rub my head between her lips. I pulled my hand from her pussy as she moaned quietly and started to use my dick as a toy, rubbing it over and around her hard little clit.

I fumbled with the top button of her dress, my fingers brushing her bare breast in the vee created by the dress top, undoing each button until I could push her bra up over her breasts, exposing both sexy mounds through the now open, front of her dress. "Oh god," she whispered as I cupped and squeezed both her tits while she worked my dick down to the entrance to her depths, rubbing my engorged head back and forth between her sopping wet lips. I felt my head settle into her opening and pushed toward her, forcing it into her a couple inches. I felt my cock slide into her, part of my brain knowing this was wrong, but a much larger part, focused on the distinct pleasure it was bringing to both of us, didn't care. Holding her tits, I pressed her back to the wall for balance and started to buck my hips toward her, pushing in and out of her hot, wet tunnel with each thrust. "Oh fuck yes. Make me come," she moaned softly as I worked my dick deep into her. She rocked her hips a little as well, helping drive me fully into her with each stroke and making her clit grind along the top of my shaft each time I plunged into her.

In and out, I moved, driving us both toward climax with each thrust. "I'm gonna come," I whispered, my face inches from hers, so close to hers that I could taste the mintiness of her breath.

She tilted her head a little, her lips parted in a clear invitation. I leaned my face a little further toward her, bringing our lips together for long seconds. I humped my hips into her, slapping my thighs to hers, thrusting hard into her, driving both of us up the long slope while we kissed. She felt the same urgency, her lips sucking and kissing mine eagerly before she broke the kiss just enough to whisper back, "Me too." I felt her hands reach out for my hips, grasp them and help to pull me harder into her with each stroke, her skirt now falling down to cover her mound, trapped between us as we screwed. "Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Make me come on your sweet cock," she breathed, our lips only a fraction of an inch apart as we rammed ourselves together. "Ohhhhhh shit! Here it comes!" she squealed softly, her legs starting to tremble. I felt her pussy clench tightly around me as she gasped and let out a long, deep moan of pleasure. My body bucked hard against her, jamming her ass against the wall as I pumped the first shot of cum into her, followed by more as my body pressed hers against the wall. I felt her hard nipples pressed to my chest as she moved her hands to my upper back and her face to mine again, renewing the soft sensual kiss. We stood there, both of our bodies responding to our mutual climax as she eagerly sucked my lips and tongue while we enjoyed our mutual bliss.

The kiss slowly softened and she pulled her face from mine and rested her head against the wall. I saw the look of concern in her eyes as she looked into mine. "Oh shit," she whispered breathlessly. "I can't believe we just did that. I can't believe I just invited you to have sex with me. I did, didn't I?"

"Yeah, you kinda did," I answered, still essentially lying against her, trapping her body against the wall, her soft breasts moving against my chest as she panted for breath.

"I don't know why I did that. I mean, I've thought about what it would be like to have sex with you, even fantasized a few times about pulling my panties off like they do in all those tic-toc challenges. Walking into your office and pulling my panties off without showing you anything? And then, then all of a sudden I had a overwhelming urge to show you, and then to have you come and, well, do what you did. You're not upset with me, are you? I mean, we still have to work together."

I pushed my body from against her, and pulled myself from her, my dick slipping out of her with a soft sucking sound. She looked down her body, arching her back to look at her own pussy, my cum already dripping to the carpet below her. "Oh wow. I guess we really did, didn't we?"

"We did," I agreed quietly as my mind swirled. I stared at her sexy tits and then down at my flagging, dripping cock and tried to understand why I felt the overwhelming urge to do what I had just done, something I knew was wrong in so many ways, but driven to do just the same. I stepped back enough to pull my briefs up over my flagging dick and then bend over to get my pants. She reached out and put her hands on mine, stopping me as I straightened back up with the waist of my pants in my hands. I let her take hold of my pants and she pulled them the rest of the way up and fixed them back the way they belonged. She leaned against me, pressing her still bare tits against my chest and her lips to mine for long seconds. She suddenly broke the kiss, practically ran the few steps to my desk to grab her panties, and then ran from my office. I went to my chair and flopped down hard into it, wondering what the hell had just happened. Not just her acting that way, but me just getting up and having sex with her... It was weird. I felt like she wanted me to, without her saying a word. I just knew she wanted me and I wanted to as well. I sat there, wondering how the hell I was going to explain this to Lydia!

I picked my cell phone from my desk and sat staring at the favorite screen, at Lydia's number. I needed to tell her, but was now the right time? While she was at work? It'd mess up her whole day. I tried to imagine her calling me up at work and telling me that she'd just cheated on me! No, this was going to have to wait until I got home. I put my phone down and tried to think about work.

It was a good half hour later before the next interruption walked into my office. I looked up to see my boss stepping into my office, close the door behind her. Gail was my age, within a few years, at least that was my guess, since she never said exactly how old she was. She was a tall, black woman with very dark skin, very curvy with large hips and surprisingly large round butt and a chest every bit as big as her butt. She and I had always been friendly and gotten along well, she'd even come over to have dinner with us a few times. The fact that she arrived unannounced and closed the door didn't bode well.

"Good morning, Jack," she said as she stepped to the chair on the other side of my desk and sat down, crossing her legs and leaning back slightly. I knew the body language. We were all taught this in our many professional development sessions. Be relaxed, comfortable, even though you were in someone else's domain. Set them at ease first, before you hammer them with the difficult topic you'd come to discuss. All she needed to do now was start the small talk to help relax me. "It was your birthday yesterday, wasn't it?"

"Yes ma'am," I answered respectfully.

She smiled and shook her head. "Tell me, Jack, how many years have we been working together and I still can't get you to call me Gail?"

"A few years," I answered. The fact she wanted to use first names meant that it was going to be a difficult conversation, but probably not a termination. I mean, we both knew exactly what she was there to talk about. Someone had probably noticed what Jackie and I had done earlier and this was because of that.

"You're not going to make this easy for me, are you?" she asked softly, starting to fan herself with the folder in her hand. I was pretty sure the folder was empty. It as a coping mechanism I'd seen her use before, though never for me.

I leaned back in my chair and looked at her. "It doesn't have to be hard. I think we both know what you're here about. The only question is, what are you supposed to do about it?"

"Okay, what am I here about?"

"What happened this morning."

She nodded. "What did happen this morning? Want to fill me in?"

"Depends. Have you talked to Julia yet?"

"Not yet. Wanted to hear your side of it first. You know, I have to turn this over to HR if it's what I think it is."

"So, what do you think it is?"

"I find it hard to believe, but the way it got reported to me is that you had Julia trapped against the wall and were having sex with her. It's hard to imagine any situation where that wasn't you being a sexual aggressor and forcing yourself on her. But, again, I find it rather hard to believe. That's not the kind of person I've gotten to know."

"I definitely did have her trapped against the wall and we were having sex, so in that, it was accurate."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,426 Followers