Birthday Present (Ch. 02)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, let's get dressed, before I beg you to fuck me again. I don't know how long I can stay with you in here before..."

"Yeah. I know what you mean."

It took a lot longer to dress than I would have expected, both of us taking too much time playing with ourselves for each other, clearly trying to tease each other while still resisting the temptation to just throw down and fuck again. She'd only gotten as far as having her panties and hose back on before I couldn't resist stepping over and using both hands to lift one of her breasts, lowering my head to her big hard nipple and sucking it into my mouth.

"Oh god. Don't start that. I'll just have to take everything off again," she moaned softly, rubbing the back of my head and pulling me closer to her tit. "I so love having my big, fat nipples sucked on, and you clearly enjoy doing it, but we have to stop." She reluctantly pushed my head back. "I'm sure my husband would forgive me for doing it once, but I'm not sure twice is accidental."

"Sorry. Just couldn't resist." I stepped back and started stepping into my pants.

"I understand. Right now, I want to just throw your ass on the floor and climb on."

I let my pants drop again and pushed my briefs back down to my thighs, letting my already hard dick stick out at her as I stepped toward her.

"We shouldn't," she said as she held the bra in her hands, but didn't put it on. "Why the hell am I so drawn to have sex again? I should be sated after that orgasm, but the longer I stand here, the wetter and hornier I get! Ohhhh damn. Look at that cock." She reached one hand out for my hard shaft, wrapping her fingers around it. "Fuck this!" she said abruptly, tossing the bra aside. "Get your ass on the floor," she said, pushing me down onto my carpeted floor. She pulled my and briefs all the way off so I was naked again and then stood over me, pulling her pantyhose down to her knees. It seemed a bit awkward, but she squatted down and sat on my hard-on, pushing me easily into her hot, wet depths. "Oh, fuck yes," she moaned a she began to bounce on my lap, driving me deep into her with each stroke.

I reached up to her bouncing tits and grabbed each one, squeezing and playing with them as she worked herself up and down my shaft, her black ass bouncing rhythmically off my thighs with audible slaps.

"Jack! You gotta come see this!" I heard Eddie, one of my co-workers, say as he pushed the frosted glass office door open and stepped in. "Abby is laying on her... OH SHIT!" he said seeing Gail riding my dick. "Shit Jack! Boss!"

Gail stopped moving on me and stood up, her pussy pulling off my dick with a loud slurp. She stepped off the few paces to where he stood in the doorway. "Since you're here, you might as well stay!" she said to him as she pulled him into my office the rest of the way and pushed the door closed. She reached for his polo shirt, pulled it out of his slacks and started pushing it up. "But if you're staying, we need to get you out of these."

"Shit, boss! You want me..."

"I want your ass naked! Now are you going to help or just stand there staring at my tits?"

"You want me to..."

"Get your fucking ass naked!" she snapped at the thirty year old man in front of her, her hands moving to his pants to start working on his belt.

"Uh, sure, if you say so," he said awkwardly, reaching to replace her hands on his belt with his. He undid his pants while she bent over and pushed her hose and panties down her legs and pulled them off. She squatted down in front of him as his pants slid down, reaching for his boxers with both hands. She pulled them down quickly, pulling them all the way to his ankles, his half-hard dick sticking out at her face.

"Hmmmm. I would have thought you'd be a little harder by now," she said as she grasped is tool and leaned her face toward it. "Let's see what we can do with this," she said softly before closing her lips around it.

"OH fuck. I don't believe this," he groaned as she pumped her fingers on his partly hard dick, trying to coax it harder. I lay there watching, part of me wanting to get up and get dressed, and part of me, the part that seemed to be in control at the moment, lay there stroking my dick as I watched her big tits wiggle as she worked. "Ohhhhh fuck. I don't believe my boss is sucking my dick," he moaned as he looked down at her mouth working his growing member.

She pulled her mouth off his dick and stood up. "Come with me," she said, pulling him along over to me. She moved him to stand over my face and then she straddled me again. She sat on my dick and then leaned forward, leaning toward him to grasp his cock with one hand again while the other rested on my chest for balance. She started to suck his cock again, stroking her face off and on his shaft, using the motion to stroke her pussy on and off my shaft. Her big tits hung under her chest and swung sexily in my face. I reached up and captured both swinging tits, and guided one of her nipples to my open mouth. "Oh fuck yes," she moaned, pulling off his dick a moment to grab a few breaths. "Get this in my ass!"

"Huh?" Eddie asked in surprise.

"You heard me. I know what you think of me, and I've heard you mumble for me to fuck off when I walk out of your office, well, here's your chance. Fuck my ass!"

"You're serious?" he asked.

"I'm not going to ask again. Here's your chance to fuck your boss up the ass! You want it, go for it, but you fucking well better make me come, or I'll sit on your face until you do!"

"Uh, fuck! Okay."

Eddie had always been a bit surly toward Gail. I'd heard him bad mouth her way too many times for my comfort, which was why we didn't associate outside of work. I never knew if it was sexism or racism, but he didn't like working for Gail, even though she was a pretty decent boss. Just the same, I was pretty sure he never figured he'd be in this position. He stepped around behind her and knelt down over my legs.

"He better do a fucking good job," she whispered to me as she held herself on her hands and knees over me, my cock still pushed deep in her pussy. "Ohhhhhh fuck!" She grunted as he started to push himself into her. I hadn't ever done anything like this, and I was surprised to be able to feel his cock sliding into her. "Fuck me," she whispered. "Suck my tits and fuck my hot cunt. I want to feel you coming in me while he fucks my ass."

"You want me to come?"

"Honey, I want to feel you coming soooo deep in my pussy." She moaned as Eddie started stroking in and out of her, holding her ass like a handle.

I squeezed one of her tits and pushed it to my mouth, feeling her start to rock on my cock each time he pounded his body into her huge, bare black ass. I could hear him grunting as he pounded into her, Gail's face saying just how much she was enjoying having both her southern holes filled at the same time. In and out, he drove, rocking her on and off my cock several inches each time. Gail moaned and gasped as her body was treated to multiple stimulations at the same time, her climax already awakened, building extremely quickly.

"Fuck. I'm going to come all over you again. You ready for it? You wanna feel me coming on you again?" she panted before her body began to tremble. "Oh shit!" she squeaked in a high-pitched voice. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh shit!" I felt her juices squirting out at me like she was peeing, a long, wet stream that felt like it lasted at least half a dozen seconds. Her pussy clenched and spasmed around me as Eddie's plunging cock massaged my dick at the same time. Feeling him rubbing me through her body parts wasn't exactly a turn on, but feeling her squirting on me was! With a grunt I started to shoot my cum deep in her pussy as I gasped for breath, her nipple inches from my face.

"OH FUCK YES!" she screamed as she felt my cum pumping into her. She held herself tightly down so my dick was deep inside her as I came, my cock pumping more cum into her than I had any expectation of. She suddenly pulled off both of us and rolled off me. She lay on the floor on her back and lifted and spread her legs wide. "Okay, Eddie, get over here and cum all over me!"

He grinned and crawled between her legs, grabbing hold of his dick. He started to stroke himself, aiming his cock at her pussy as he crawled closer. "Uh uh. I didn't say you could put it there! You haven't earned that!" she snapped at him as she wrapped her legs around him like she had done to me. She arched her pack, putting her pussy out of his reach and pulled their bodies together. He ended up with his dick over her mound, his hand stroking it. "Now come all over me. Let me see what you have. You think you're a big man, let's see what you have!"

"You want it, do you?" he asked, a little breathlessly. "So be it." He began to stroke his dick frantically, working himself that last little bit toward climax. With a groan, he arched his back and the first shot of cum lanced up into the air, landing on her face and tits. Half a dozen times he jerked and pumped more cum onto her, leaving cum on her face, tits, stomach and mound as he knelt there panting with is dick softening in his hand. I could see the look on his face slowly change from lust filled urgency to confusion. "Fuck. What the hell did I just do?" he said as he panted and looked around. "Fuck that, what the hell did we all do?"

"We had sex," Gail said, releasing her grip on him as she began to rub his cum into her body. "I came all over Jack and you came all over me."

"Yeah, but Jesus! I came in here because Abby was sitting at her desk fingering herself off with her office door open, and Darla and Chris were fucking in her office."

She let out a long sigh and turned her head to look at me. She shook her head as if to partly clear it, her face, become more serious with each moment. She finally nodded and looked at me as if some new idea had dawned in her mind. "Jack, I think we have a problem. If it's happening outside this office, it's not contamination. I don't know what it is, but we better fucking figure it out before it spreads," Gail said as she lay on the floor next to me.

"Yeah. I agree."

She looked up at Eddie, her face growing a frown. "Now get your ass dressed and back to work! And next time I hear you tell me to fuck off, even under your breath, I'm going to turn around and make you jack off for me again. Understand?" she said sharply to Eddie.

"Yes ma'am," he said as he got up and started to dress.

Gail rolled over and back on top of me. She lay on me like a blanket and then whispered to me. "And next time you get horny, just call. You can make me come like that any time you want." She lowered her face to mine and gave me a long, soft kiss before pushing up off of me. She helped me up and we watched each other dress again, this time getting most of the way dressed. By most of the way, I mean me without a shirt, and her with her bra left off, just to tease me. I could easily make out the dark circles of her areola through the thin blouse she had on, not to mention the bumps provided by her still erect nipples. She leaned in and kissed me again before leaving me standing alone in my office, still grappling with what had happened.

---o---

I sat at my desk trying to get my head around what had happened. I could hear Rachel moaning in climax, for the third time. I wasn't sure if it was still Ron or someone else, but she was definitely enjoying what was being done to her. I just didn't understand any of this.

I pulled out my phone and called Lydia, I didn't actually expect to get her, I usually didn't, not if she was with a client. But this time she answered. "Hello?"

"Hey lover. We need to talk," I said, trying to figure out how to tell her about what had happened here.

"We do lover. I'm so sorry. I know I shouldn't have, but I couldn't help it."

"Help what?" I asked, startled.

"I don't know why. I was soooo damn horny all of a sudden. I was in the break room, I'd taken my panties off and was fingering myself when Wes, the college intern we have, he walked in and saw me trying to make myself cum. I mean, he just stood there, staring at me. The more he watched the more I wanted him to drop his pants and come fuck me. I don't know why I did it. I couldn't help myself. I just stood up and went to him. I pushed him against the counter and undid his pants and pulled him out. He was so hard. Not nearly as big as you, but still long, and sooooo hard. Oh fuck. I'm sorry. I'm having a really hard time not thinking about fucking him again. I know it was wrong. I didn't want to, but at the same time I couldn't help myself. I sat on the counter and pulled him to me and... well, you can guess what happened. I'm sorry honey. I just couldn't help it. I came for him and he came in me. I'm so so sorry. I just don't know what came over me. I'm so sorry. Can you forgive me?"

"Yes, lover, I can. I don't know what the hell is going on, but it isn't just you. Jackie came in this morning. At first we were just talking and then she took her underwear off and, hell, I don't know why I even did it, but I walked over to where she was standing by the office door and I fucked her, right there against the office wall."

"Oh shit. You did? Seriously? Oh my God. I should be so pissed at you, but I'm not. I'm... it's... shit, that sounds so fucking hot. I can feel myself getting wet just thinking about you doing her, there in your office. Oh god, Jack. What's happening to us?"

"Like I said, it's more than just us. Just like the restaurant, half the office here is fucking. Gail came in to talk to me about Julia, and we ended up doing it, not once, but twice."

"Ohhhhh damn! Gail? Seriously?" she said, laughing slightly. "Honey, that's, so fucking wrong and so fucking hot at the same time! How many guys can say they've fucked their boss?"

"Well, two of us anyway. And Rachel, over in the next office, she's been going at it all morning. This is the third time I've heard her climax. I don't even know who all with."

"Does it matter? Unless you're planning on going over and helping."

"No, definitely not. I just don't know what to think. First last night, now this. It's almost like sex is following me."

"What do you mean?"

"Come on, honey, tell me you haven't been horny as hell a lot the last few months. Short dresses, skimpy underwear, lots of sex. Then last night, and now today?"

"You think it's something about you?" she asked.

"Well, don't you?"

"You're not here, so it couldn't be you that made me do what I did."

"So how do you explain it?"

"I can't. I just don't know what to think. I mean, last night, what I did, what I let Suzanne do."

"What you suggested doing with Suzanne and Mike?"

"Yeah, what I suggested. I don't know what I was thinking. It isn't the kind of thing we do, but at the same time, it was what I felt like doing right then. Just like what I did today, I just couldn't help myself. I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't stop myself. Do you understand what I mean?"

"Oh yeah. Just like I knew what I was doing was wrong and that I shouldn't be doing it, but at the same time I just couldn't help myself."

"Do you think we were drugged somehow? At the restaurant?"

"I don't see how. We should check with Mike and Suzanne, see if they're having any of those effects."

"Good idea. I have a client just showing up. I'll call Suzanne after I'm done."

"Okay, lover. I love you!"

"I love you too! We'll figure this out," she said before the connection ended.

I didn't have Mike's work number, so I was going to have to wait for him to get home. I'd just settled back to work when Rachel walked into my office. I looked up as she closed the door behind herself, seeing her leaning against it, completely naked.

"Hey Jack," she said with a grin. "Word has it you're one hell of a good fuck!"

"Rachel," I said, looking at the thirty-something year old woman that had just spent the entire morning fucking in the office next to mine. We were friendly, chatting most days about all kinds of things, including her recent divorce. She was slender, with perky B-cup boobs and small, pink nipples that were already standing out. She had a completely hairless pussy with plenty of inner lip protruding down into the gap between her thighs. "I don't think..."

"What? You being a spoil sport? Word has it that you made Gail come, not once, but three times."

"It wasn't like that."

"No?" she asked as she walked toward me. She pushed my computer monitor over on the side of the desk and then my keyboard. She climbed onto my desk from the other side and knelt on it, leaning her face toward mine. "Tell me, just what was it like then? From the sound of the screams it had to be pretty terrific."

"It wasn't something that should have happened."

"But it did," she said, moving closer to me. She reached out for my shoulders and then held herself with her hands on my shoulders and her knees on my desk. She slowly worked herself around, knocking my phone and a bunch of papers off my desk in the process of getting herself sitting on my desk in front of me. She let her legs dangle over the edge of my desk and let her hands slide down my arms. She pulled my arms toward her and pressed my hands against her bare breasts. "God, I want you to fuck me," she whispered as she slipped off the desk to stand in front of me. She squatted down in front of me, making sure to stay high enough I could continue to play with her nipples, which I hadn't even realized I had started to do.

"Rachel. We're friends. We shouldn't," I whispered.

"I know we shouldn't, but we need to. You and me. Friends with certain benefits, right? I mean, you've listened to me piss and moan about my sex life, maybe it's time to give you a proper thank-you," she said as she undid my pants. "Now, stand up and fuck me. You don't have to worry about making me come. Just put it in and have fun. I'm sure I'll come along the way."

"Oh damn," I groaned as I stood up, my recent conversation with my wife still ringing in my head. She grasped my dick and pulled on it as she wiggled herself back onto the edge of my desk, pushing her legs apart around me. She used my handle to pull me closer, aiming my fat head at her wet pussy. "Ohhhh damn," I said again as she rubbed my head up and down her wet slit.

"You can't tell me that you haven't thought about this, fucking me? I know you have. I saw you get a hard-on when I told you about those little bikinis I wore to the beach? My stupid ex might not have appreciated them, but I know damn well you would, just like I can tell you appreciate what you see now."

"I do," I whispered as I let her settle my dick into her opening. I pushed myself into her very wet pussy, sliding easily into her until my head was pushed all the way to the end of her vagina. "Ohhhhh yesss," I breathed as I started to slide in and out of her, feeling her hot, wet vaginal walls caress my cock in all the right ways. In and out, I moved, my hands squeezing her little boobs with each stroke.

"Yes, oh god yes. You don't know how many times I've wanted to do this, to just take off my clothes for you and let you fuck me. How many times I've wanted to be able to feel your body against mine and inside mine," she whispered, her arms wrapping around my neck. "Nothing permanent. I don't want to steal you from Lydia, but God, I want to feel what she gets from you. I haven't had sex in almost two years. Well, before today. I don't know why, but I'm so damn horny."

"I saw you were fucking Ron."

"I did." She giggled. "And Alex. That's why I had the courage to do this with you, to walk in here naked. I knew you wouldn't turn me away this time. It's not like the last time I wanted to ask you to do this. Alex told me how good looking I am, and that I should walk around naked like this more. He said if I did, I could have any guy I wanted. Well, here I am, with the guy I wanted to fuck more than anything. Ohhhhh, fuck yes, it feels so good," she moaned as I continued to stroke in and out of her tight little hole.