Birthday Present (Ch. 02)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The look of shock on her face was almost startling to me. "Is there something that's happened in your personal life that you haven't shared that would cause you to... to... attack a co-worker?"

I rolled my eyes and then shook my head. "Gail, you didn't listen. I admitted that I did have her trapped against the wall, and we did have sex, but I never said that I forced myself on her. It was quite the opposite. She came into my office, exposed herself to me and invited me, in non-verbal terms, to have sex with her."

"Julia!? Why on earth would she do such a thing, and why would you consent!?"

"Gail, I don't understand it, but something's going on. We went to a restaurant last night for my birthday and the place turned into a sex orgy."

"A sex orgy? Come on. Be serious!"

"I am serious. It even made the news last night. The health department is investigating, trying to figure out what caused all the patrons to suddenly break out in sexual acts. Almost everyone there was engaging in some kind of sex act. And I mean everyone!"

"You're serious, aren't you?"

"Yeah, I am. There was even this old couple, I mean way older than either of us, and she dropped her dress and sat on the table while her elderly husband ate her out. There was a group of women that were dining together that all stripped and were doing each other. Couples doing it with each other, some sitting in chairs and others laid on the table. Hell, even our waitress ended up riding on my neighbors lap!"

"Jesus," she swore quietly. "And the health department is investigating what exactly?"

"The news said that maybe contaminated water, because they used bottled drinking water. It's the only thing that everyone shared. Maybe it was laced with some kind of drug or something."

"Damn. And you were there?"

"Lydia, myself and our neighbors."

"Wait, wait, wait. You were there. If everyone was having sex, why weren't you?" I sat and looked at her for long seconds before she shook her head and rolled her eyes. "Ohhhhhh damn. You too. Did you and Lydia have sex in front of your neighbors?" she asked quietly. When I didn't answer she looked at me waiting for me to answer, which I didn't. Finally she did. "Jack, did you have sex WITH your neighbor?"

"Suzanne. Yeah."

"Jesus. What did Lydia say?"

"She was busy on her own." I answered.

"Oh lord. I can see why your kind of messed up this morning, but how does that connect to here? What does this have to do with what we're talking about?"

"Gail. We don't have bottled water here," I said quietly, waiting for her to put the pieces together. When she didn't seem to get it I added, "Julia wasn't at the restaurant last night either, but the way she acted, it was almost like what happened there."

"Oh shit. I see where you're going. Whatever it was, the contamination or whatever, you think you brought it to work?" she asked. Just then we heard a thump on the wall from the office next door. "What the hell?" she asked as the wall between my office and Rachel's office thumped again. She pushed up out of the chair and walked to the door. I followed as she walked to Rachel's office and she pushed the door open.

"OH MY GOD!" she gasped as she looked into Rachel's office. I rested my hand on her shoulder to look in as well. Ron, another of the agents that worked across the hall from Rachel, was standing there with Rachel wrapped around him, both of them completely naked. He held her ass as he bounced her in his arms driving her up and down his hard cock, occasionally banging hard into the wall.

"FUCK YES! FUCK YES! FUUUUUUUCK YEEEES!" she screamed as she stuck her legs out straight behind him, shaking in a massive orgasm as he continued to bounce her up and down, driving his cock hard into her pussy. "OH FUCK I'M COMING!" she screamed to him as she tightened her grip on his body with her arms. Her toes were curled and even her feet shook as she climaxed on his cock. He suddenly turned and dropped her ass on the edge of her desk and then started to thrust hard into her, driving his cock deep into her climaxing pussy as his own climax neared.

"OH FUCK YES!" he grunted loudly as he jammed his cock into her and stood there, twitching and spasming, clearly emptying his load deep inside her.

"Jesus," Gail said as she closed the door, turning to lean against it, shaking her head. She looked at me and then, pushing off the door, grabbed my hand. She pulled me back toward my office and into it, pushing the door closed behind her. As soon as the door was closed, she leaned back against it, panting as if she had just run down the hall. We stood there, her against the door, me in the middle of my office staring at each other. I watched her looking at me, at first at my eyes, and then her eyes traveled down to bulge in my pants. She licked her lips as she stared at me, almost like a hungry lioness getting ready for her meal. Not that I wasn't looking as well. I could see her nipples pushing the front of her dress out and my mind wandered to not only what she was wearing, but what she would look like out of it.

"Are you thinking the same thing I am?" She whispered softly, her back to the door, and her hand on the knob, as if she wanted to leave, but also, didn't.

"Yeah." I answered as I reached for my belt.

"This is really wrong, on so many levels." She whispered as she watched me undo my belt. "We're both married." She whispered even more quietly as I undid the snap on my pants. "And I'm your boss," she whispered so quietly I almost couldn't hear her, as I pulled the zipper down. "Oh fuck." She breathed as my slacks slid down my legs. I reached for my briefs and pushed then down to my thighs, letting my dick stick out at her from under my shirt tail.

I knew I wanted to see her naked, I wanted to touch her body and tease her breasts and I wanted to stick my dick, now with my hand wrapped around it, into her hot pussy and make her come. I stood there, waiting, wanting, desiring.

She pushed herself off the door and reached behind her back. It only took a moment for her top pull zipper of her dress down and shrug the sleeveless dress off her shoulders, pulling it down her body until it pooled around her feet. I stood there and stared at her mostly naked body as she reached behind her back again, undoing the fastener of her bra. In moments she had it sliding off as well, uncovering her absolutely huge black breasts. Her skin was very dark brown but her nipples, centered in her areola, covering a good part front of each breast, looked almost charcoal black. I was still staring at the massive mounds as she pushed her black pantyhose and panties down.

"God I want you!" she said gruffly as she pushed the pantyhose down her legs, stepping out of her high heels as she pulled the hose off her feet. She straightened up, completely nude and moved toward me. She pushed me back, making me shuffle backwards until my butt hit the edge of my desk and I couldn't retreat any further. She leaned toward me, pressing her huge tits against my chest and her lips to mine. She kissed me forcefully, pressing her lips hard to mine in a long, wet kiss that cemented the desire we both had for each other at that moment. She broke the kiss and pulled herself away enough to take the pressure off my butt against the desk and then forced my briefs down my legs, squatting down in front of me as she pushed them down. She reached for my shoes and pulled them off as quickly as she could get them untied, tossing them aside, one after the other. She pushed my pants down over my feet, throwing them aside as well. She froze, looking at my rock-hard cock sticking out right in her face.

"Jesus Christ. Look at that mother-fucking cock. I always thought you had to have a big one," she cooed quietly as she reached a hand tentatively up to my dick. She closed her hand around me, trying to make her fingers circle my fat shaft. She stroked her hand back and forth, slowly teasing my full length as she slowly leaned her face closer. I knew she was going to do it, but it was still a bit of a surprise to see my boss engulf my cock with her mouth. "Mmmmmmmmm," she moaned in pleasure, vibrating me as she began to bob her face on and off my cock several inches, her hand following along.

I stared down at her as she pushed me back against the desk and then more aggressively began to suck and stroke my cock. She worked my shaft, stroking its full length and pushing my engorged head into her throat on several occasions. her other hand had dropped between her legs, teasing herself as she stroked and sucked my hardon. "Come for me, you dirty mother-fucker! Come all over me. Let me see your cum pumping all over my face!" she practically growled as she pulled her face off, my cock dripping with saliva.

"Oh damn," I groaned as she added her other hand to the one already stroking me, both now working me even faster, both hands flying up and down my saliva-slickened dick as she worked to make me climax for her. "Oh shit. Gonna come." I gasped as I felt my orgasm pushing toward release, the tingle and warmth spreading through my crotch and then my whole body.

"That's it, you dirty little fucker. Give me that cum. Put it all over my face. Let me see your nasty white cock coming all over my face! You know you want to. What guy doesn't want to come all over his boss's face? DO IT," she commanded. My body bucked hard and my cock started to squirt shot after shot out at her as she aimed it at her face, both hands still furiously stroking me, milking me, pushing me to give her every bit of cum that she could coax out. "That's it! Give it all to me!" she moaned as her hands slowed down, and then stopped. She leaned her face back into me and engulfed my cock again, sucking the last of my cum from it. She looked up at me with a grin, licking the underside of my softening shaft and teasing my head with her tongue.

She stood up, my cum still dripping down her face onto her tits as she began to wipe it off with her fingers, wiping the streamers of cum off and then licking the cum off her fingers. I stood there panting, watching her as she moved her hands to her big tits, rubbing the cum there into the big, black orbs. Finally done cleaning her face and tits, she pulled my arm, moving me from the desk. She put herself where I had been leaned back against the desk with her ass and then stepped her feet apart several feet. "Okay, Jack, your turn. Lick my cunt until you make me come all over your face!"

Without another thought, other than the lust and desire for her body running through me, I knelt down in front of her as she had commanded. She lifted her feet off the floor to rest them on my shoulders, letting her spread her legs even further apart. Her soft, flowery inner pussy lips were black as charcoal, and protruded from between her full outer lips significantly. I brought my fingers up to spread her copious lips, exposing her bright pink inner depths. I leaned my face to her and began to stroke my tongue up and down her very wet lips, tasting her juices and making her moan in pleasure. I pushed my tongue between her lips further, teasing up and down until the tip of my tongue found her hard clit, her whole body jerking when I stroked across it the first time.

"That's it, lick my fucking pussy! God, I've always wanted to say that to some of the guys that work here. Make them kneel in front of me and lick my pussy! Ohhhhh fuck yes! Lick my cunt, you horny bastard! Ohhhh fuck yes. Jesus, you're good at that. I wonder how many of these whiny, prissy young guys around here can do as good as you are? Ohhhhh fuck that feels good. Your wife must really enjoy having you between her legs. Ohhhhh shit yes. Ohhhh god damn that feels good. Jesus, Jack! OH FUCK! You're gonna make me come! Ohhhhh fuck yes. FUCK YES! FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!" she cried as her body started to tremble. She stuck her shaking legs high in the air, and spread them wider while my tongue assaulted her clit, driving her climax even higher. I felt the desire in me to make her climax as hard as I could, build inside me. I was driven to feel her climax and see just how hard I could make her come. I jammed two fingers into her pussy, shoving them quickly into her as far as I could, curling my fingers up to rub that sensitive spot inside her vagina. "HOLY FUCKING SHIT!" she screamed as her whole body suddenly jerked and I felt a gush of her juices spray out at me, dousing my neck and chest. A second time, she spasmed hard, sending another, seconds-long, jet of her juices onto my chest. "FUCK FUCK FUCK!" she screamed as her body jerked and shuddered in a massive orgasm.

I wasn't done yet, though. I pulled my fingers from her pussy and stood up. I aimed my again rock-hard cock at her pussy and thrust into her hard, driving my head all the way to the end of her tunnel, bringing another cry of pleasure from her. I started to thrust into her, driving my cock in and out of her wet depths, making her climax shoot to even higher limits. I felt her pussy gushing another heavy stream of her juices from her, this time soaking the rest of the front of my shirt the first two had missed and running down my legs and dripping from my balls. I jammed myself hard into her, thrusting my body hard against her bare ass cheeks, making her whole body move and shake with each thrust. I couldn't resist reaching up her chest and grasping handfuls of her huge tits, my hands not even beginning to be large enough to cover each breast. All I could do was grab the front of each one, squeezing her areola and nipples between my fingers and palms, using them for handles as I drove hard into her. I pumped furiously in and out of her spasming pussy, feeling my own climax nearly ready to burst over me, washing me with warmth and tingles moments before I started pumping my cum into her pussy.

"FUCK YES!" she screamed again when she felt me unloading inside her, pumping her sopping wet pussy full of my seed. Her legs continued to occasionally tremble and shake long after my cum had stopped gushing into her. I stood there, panting, my cock twitching occasionally inside her. As I stood panting, I looked down at myself, my dress shirt soaked with her juices.

"Jesus Christ! What the hell just happened!?" she gasped breathlessly, lowering her legs from where they had been stuck in the air to hang down on either side of me. "I mean, fuck, it's not like I've never been fucked, but Jesus, what did you do to me to make me come like that?"

I just shrugged, unsure what to say, or even think. I felt my cock start to soften inside her as my brain started to work again, the fog of lust and desire ebbing away and the realization of what we had just done slowly seeping back into my conscious thoughts. I shook my head slightly, trying to clear it as I started to pull out of her. She felt me start to pull back, curled her legs around me and dug her heels into my ass to hold me to her. "Uh uh. Not yet, stud," she panted. "You don't get to fuck me and just walk away. Jesus! I wanna know what you did!"

"Just what felt right," I answered, looking down at my soaked shirt.

She shifted her weight and leaned to me enough to bring both hands to my shirt. She began to undo the buttons, letting her heels slide down so her legs were more wrapped around my legs, rather than my butt, allowing her to sit more upright. She undid all the buttons of my shirt and then undid the cuff buttons before pulling my shirt off. She held it out to the side of my desk and dropped it on the floor. "I don't think you'll be wearing that any more today."

"I should probably go home and change."

"What for? Afraid someone might see your bare chest? Looks kinda sexy actually. I think you ought to just go with the bare chest look all day," she said with a girlish giggle. "Maybe I'll schedule a meeting with all the girls and we can all enjoy the view while you take turns with us. I bet you could make at least half of us come before we wear you out." She giggled again.

"Come on, Gail. That's not funny."

"No, it isn't. It's serious. I mean, I wonder just how many times you can make a woman come. I'm still game for another. Especially if it's as hard as that last one. Jesus, you can fuck!"

"Gail, listen to yourself," I said quietly, using my hands to try and unwrap her legs from around mine so I could pull us apart.

She paused for several seconds, shaking her head a little and then looking down at where we were still coupled together. She eased her grip on me with her legs as she looked up at my face, allowing me to step back, uncorking the small flood of our juices from her pussy. She looked down at our naked bodies again, my cum leaking from her black pussy and then looked up to my eyes again, this time with a look of concern instead of lust. "Oh god, Jack. What the hell did we do? We were talking about you having sex with Jackie, and... look at us, both of us butt naked, rutting like a couple animals. Worst thing is, I have no idea why I did it," she said with a little confusion etched on her face. I was... I was just, I was just overwhelmed by a sudden desire to have sex with you. Fuck, I still am! I'm sitting here already getting turned on again, wanting to feel your cock in me again. Shit, I want you to get hard again and fuck me more," she said as she moved off the desk and stepped to me, making me step back a little more. "How about it Jack? Fuck me to another climax? I don't understand it, but I know damn well that I feel it. Is that how it was with Jackie? Just felt like you had to do it? Like you had to pump her full of your seed?" she asked, her voice dropping to a whisper as she reached out for my hands. She pulled them both to her tits and then, once I had grasped them, moved both her hands to my dick, surprisingly already firming up again.

"Pretty much," I answered as I felt her start to tug and tease my dick, causing it to start to grow more quickly. "God, stop doing that or we're gonna be doing it again."

She looked disappointed as she stood in front of me, no longer stroking my dick, but just holding it. "Okay. I, um, yeah, I think we should get dressed," she said as I stepped back, letting her look around the floor at our clothes scattered around. "Damn. Kinda urgent wasn't it?"

"You seemed that way," I agreed.

"I think it's safe to say that you didn't force me, and I'd guess not Jackie either. But why, what the hell is going on, I don't know. The more I think about it... Fuck, it was like this at the restaurant? Wanting to just fuck and fuck and fuck? Jesus, Jack, if you have this effect on everyone that walks into your office..."

"Rachel didn't come into my office," I said, interrupting her, reminding her about the woman in the office next to mine.

"No? Oh shit. That's even worse. I don't think we can have this happening all day. Most of these women are married, and if they did what I just did, that could cause all kinds of problems."

"I agree. But, aren't you married too?"

"Like I said, if they do what I just did, it could cause problems. I'm going to have to deal with what I did with my husband, but it'll be okay. I know how to handle him. Jesus. I want to fuck you again. I shouldn't be around you right now. I just want to lay you down and ride you until you come in me again. Fuck, Jack! What's the matter with me? With us?"

"I don't know. But I think maybe I should stay away from the office until we figure this out."

"Yeah. You might be right. Maybe take another shower when you get home? Maybe whatever it was that you got contaminated with will wash off!"

"I can hope."

"I'll talk to a friend at City hall and see if I can find anything out about the health department investigation, see if any other people from last night are having these kinds of problems today."

"Good idea." I nodded.