Birthday Present (Ch. 02)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It does," I agreed as I pumped my hips, driving hard into her. "Almost too good."

"You going to come for me?" she whispered, one hand rubbing the hair on the back of my head and the other stroking my upper back. "You going to come inside me and fill me with your hot cum like Ron did? God, I want it. I want to feel you come deep in my pussy. I wanted to feel Alex fill my cunt too, but he wouldn't. He pulled out and wasted it all over my body. God I want you to come in me. I want to feel you fill me, feel what Lydia feels when you come in her."

"Oh damn. You're gonna in about a minute," I groaned as I pumped in and out of her pussy, her pussy clenching slightly around me as her own climax approached. "But I wanna feel you come too."

"I will, trust me," she panted, pulling our bare chests tighter together. I thrust harder into her, feeling the tingle flow out through my body. I knew I was going to come and she wanted me to. I jammed my cock into her as my body spasmed hard, a surge of cum flowing deep into her as I did. I didn't know where my body was coming up with it, but I could feel surge after surge of cum flow into her as my cock swelled with each one. "OH FUCK YES!" she screamed out in my ear as her whole body started to shudder. Her arms held me tightly against her as both our climaxes washed over us, leaving the two of us panting for air. "Fuck yes. God honey. Any time you want it, I'm just next door!" she panted as she released her grip on me. "God, can you fuck. No wonder she wanted it more than once."

"Who?"

"Gail. Someone saw her fucking you and heard her at least twice."

"Good lord." I groaned. "I'm so gonna get fired for this."

"Why? It isn't your fault, is it?"

"I dunno. Maybe."

"Well, if it is, I'm not unhappy about it. I've wanted to do this for a long time, I just wasn't brave enough. Now I am, so expect it again honey!" She kissed me and slipped out from between me and the desk. She walked to the door, opened it and walked out boldly, as completely naked as she had come in. I stood there, astounded at how bold she was about it.

"I think I'm going home before someone else comes in," I said quietly to myself. I could easily work from home, and it looked like maybe that would be a good idea. It wasn't even lunch time and I was headed home.