All Comments on 'Birthday Present Pt. 02'

by donnaallure

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Another Cracker

I thought your first story was superb - this was even better. I look forward to reading the 3rd story !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
WOW

WOW! I've never exploded so much as I did reading the 2nd chapter! Please write more of our sexy couple so we can enjoy even more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great

Loved both stories wish it were me.Want to read more cant wait.

Jenny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Keep Writing

This is a great series. You need to keep writing it. I especially like the story being told from two points of view. I am sure that your intention is to have Donna become a domitrix, while Victoria becomes more and more submissive and feminine. At least, I certainly hope so. May I be so bold as to make a few suggestions?

For Donna, I would like to see her become a domitrix who does not need to use physical force to enforce her wants to become reality in others. I believe that it is so much more attractive to have a character who dominates by the sheer force of her personality. Anyone can be a bully and beat people, but a truly powerful person controls through the strength of her will. In the end, I would like Donna to come to think of herself as a superior person, above most men and women. Only a few will she recognise as her equal. And, in fact, it will be the case. The most intelligent, the most successful, and, of course, the most sexually domintating persons will be her companions. Persons who not only dominate in sexual encounters, but provide their sexual companions will unbelievable sexual experiences. These persons will be both men and women. As she gradually comes to think of herself in these terms, she will change her appearance, becoming stunningly beautifully and exuding sexual power. Using surgery and hormones, she will come to have 38 DD breasts, a wasp waist, flarring hips, the most striking of facial features. Her face will be stunningly beautiful, yet when she applies make-up in the right way, Donna will project a sense of absolute dominance that most person will fear. Mere mortals will dream of having sex with her, but know that they can not even begin to satisfy her needs. Only men and women of the highest levels of beauty and sexual drive will seek to conquer her. But she will seduce them as well. Their lovemaking will be extraordinary feats of sex.

Victoria will continue her journey into feminine submission. She will become a sex toy. But not a sissy. In fact, she will become a sexual tease. She will cease to hold the same job at the company, and instead, bcome a secretary. She will flaunt her sexuality, flirting shamelessly will anyone who choses to respond to her advances. She will engage in sex will any of them, men or women. Victoria will do all of this at the behest of Donna, who will control her every move, chosing her clothing and directing her behavior. Victoria and Donna will remain deeply in love, but their love will change. Vickie will do whatever Donna asks of her. Donna will turn Vickie into her lesbian companion, who will gladly fuck anyone that Donna directs her to do. Donna will progressively turn Vickie into a totally sexual being. Vickie too will undergo surgery and hormone treatment, developing even more extreme sexual features than Donna, perhaps becoming a 40 E, with a bubble butt, and the narrowest of waist. Vickie will let her hair grow. She will visit the beauty salon frequently during the week and be made up to look like a slut. Her hair will be striking and her fingernails will be flaming talons. She will wear the tightest fitting clothes that flaunt her breast, hips, and butt. Everything about her appearance and behavior will shout "Fuck me!"

Your method of telling the story from both persons sides will allow all of your readers to revell in this totally sexual experience. We shall be mesmerized by this transformation of personalities.

I hope that you like my ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
wish it was me

neato story I was with it all the way oh that we all had wives who wanted their husbands to be oral sissies. Loved the whole scene but would like vicky to have a guy now so she can be complete what a cool fantasy though thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HOT........

I would love to be dressed up like Ms Vickie and have three women savage me...... very hot.......i'm jealous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Oh god

I've just started reading your stories and I can only believe and feel jealous as I think you must be writing down your experiences, how could anyone think this story up

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
where

where can I find a wife like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot Hot story.

Very Very hot and well done story. I have not read a good one like this in a long time. Well thought out.

MISTYLOVERMISTYLOVERalmost 8 years ago

Fantastic series of stories. Quickly moving onto part 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh to be Miss Vickie!!!

Great story, full of action. I'm sat here alone in fishnet stockings, black thong with black silky ladies PJ's wishing I had 3 hot ladies sending me to the moon and back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Just gets sillier by the minute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! There isn't words to describe how i feel. Thank you. Joyce

FastreidyFastreidyabout 2 years ago

I do hope the author reads this.

I love this story, it goes a bit further than I might be comfortable to go but as said in the story, they didn’t imagine it could go that there.

A lot of the fantasies I have are covered.

I worry when other people, Gail & Jenny are included, I know swingers who have broken up.

How much reality is there 🤷🏻‍♂️

Good writing, read more arousing stories but love to read these twp. Glad that another man has been brought in 🤞

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdonnaallure@donnaallure
Until recently, I've been a normal, red blooded, American girl, happily married to a handsome, charming husband. On a whim, I feminized him for a birthday love session and now we have found that we've both changed a bit. I am a quite beautiful girl, and now, so is my husband. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES