All Comments on 'Birthday Present Pt. 06'

by donnaallure

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What happened to the comment before this one?

Did you delete the previous comment because you don't agree with it? It is now only partially visible when voting for the story - so much for free speech...

Personally, I'm glad to finally find a TS/CD story where the main character is not a total wimp who likes to be cuckolded and blackmailed.

donnaalluredonnaallureover 17 years agoAuthor
On the first comment

We did decide to delete a couple of the comments which seemed to us as argumentative. It could be that we mistakenly interpreted them as being such. If so, we appologize. Vic and I had some discussions after the incident described and have tempered our experiment. He wished to be the one to relay that. Sorry if anything we said was offensive to someone. Donna

donnaalluredonnaallureover 17 years agoAuthor
On the last event

Donna and I had a couple of good talks after the incident related in the story and have backpedaled on the extent of our activites. Donna in no way intended anything other than mutual sexual stimulation in that event and as submission and sexual embarrasment has been a part of the "thrill" of this game, she did not fully think ahead as to what might be the result. As it played out, no one we know saw the thing and there has been no follow up on our part so it was just a little spash in a big pond.

However, Donna realizes that she got carried away with the excitement of the thing and we have regrouped. It was fun for the short time span that we did it, and we still do a little private play, but that is between us. We have explained to Jenny and Gail and they are cool with our decision although Gail has a little fun teasing me at work on occasion.

Lastly, for the majority of you who have read our story, most of you have some of the kinky desires in you that we related and have enjoyed the story. We intended no offense to anyone else. Vic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
torture my nipples

my ex wife introduced me to nipple play. she would kiss and suck them, eventually bneing able to bring me to orgasm. she loved womens bodies and we divorced after she lived as a lesbian. almost tens years of attention had made my nipples very sensitive and huge. i have been with many women and none had nipples like mine, huge and hard. the first time a man felt them it drove him craszy...me too. now i am totally bi...i love cocks and cunts, fucking and being fucked. im known at 3 porn stores, when i walk in guys will grab my nipples and pinch them, i am in my knees with their cock in my mouth instasntly. my secret is out...if they pinch them hard and make me moan in pasin, the can use me anyway. i will lick their balls and asoles and drink their piss. a few women have given me delicious golden chasmpagne too. nipple torture...its the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Envy

Whole series 1-6 is brilliant and erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Alluring

The Camming was over the top certainly. I would have taken the same position especially since he was not informed or made this decision along with his wife. The bondage and dominance thing to me is not love as they seem so in love. I have been this way all my life and only hoped to have a real lover and partner like Donna. I have felt all the things that Vic has felt but never the bondage, plug and absolute violation without consent. I relished explanations of their love and I cried and I just wanted the two to just relish one another. I am NC Silky Girl.

sashatvslutsashatvslutover 12 years ago
HOTTEST STORY ON THIS SITE

No matter the outcome, this was hott. I cheered for Donna and loved her idea. Honestly, I hoped Vic would quietly dissipate as the permanent emergence of Vickie would happen. And was really hoping Vickie would experience her first male lover.

I wish all parties involved the very best and mean no disrespect by hoping for more of Vickie.

On a separate note ...I'd give away everything for a similar lifelong journey to eventual complete womanhood.

-sasha-

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Happy birthday/new birth

Incredible story. I hope you continue. I would like Victoria to totally take Vic over. But..being a strait guy who thuroughly enjoyed this, the 5 star raiting would go down if you involved another man in this.

lovesilklovesilkabout 12 years ago
wow

this has been the most erotic story i have read so far on this site and would love for a woman to dress me as did donna gail and jenny have to miss victoria omg aawesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
She apologizes, but she is never very sorry. So when is HER Birthday?

Vic should balance things out, in future.

I confess I wanted them to take a big house together, Jenna, Donna, Vic, and Gail, in a house full of Cameras. Get into the net business in a big way, create a website, settle down and grow some little girls and boys, switch gender presentations regularly. Raise up a crop of non-threatening non-conformists. You could write a novel. A series of novels...

Bertha Kontroll

donnaalluredonnaallurealmost 11 years agoAuthor
Response to recent feedback

This little sexual adventure happened almost seven years ago. I was a willing part of the role play and enjoyed most everything we did. Donna got a little carried away in our play and we addressed that issue and did not go any farther in that direction. We are still, I'm happy to say, married and we still occasionally have ourselves some feminization fun. We both find it quite stimulating and I, in no way, feel put upon. There was no part of this, including the bondage and anal penetration, that I could not have refused to participate in. However, I find the adventure that we had to be one of the most exiting things I've ever done and, judging from the tons of feedback emails that we have received, so do a lot of men and a few women. I still enjoy the feelings that come when I'm wearing silky garments. I have continued to shave my body except for a little bikini spot and enjoy the feel of my own smooth skin, as does Donna. I love the feeling of being tied to the bed when she is making love to me (this is after I have brought her to climax). The sense of being helpless while you climax is intoxicating, and it's even better if I am in feminine attire. But, for those who think this is the norm, it's occasional and probably all the more stimulating for it. Anything overdone can become boring. In a nutshell, we are still very much in love and I have no sense at all of being wronged in the situation. It was quite fun and I've never had that much sex in such a short period of time. Who could complain? :) Vic (and sometimes, Victoria)

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
great read

wonderful story, almost believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ending

I'm glad it all worked out for you. You said you could have stopped anything at anytime, but the end of the story with the anal seemed unwanted and a little brutal. Maybe I just dont get it. Have a nice day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You should continue your feminine adventures

I understand and I agree with not wanting the cam videos to be made public. That was certainly wrong. However, as long as that doesn't happen again, I think you should continue to enjoy your feminization. As long as it's in private and no one else finds out, you should continue to dress in women's clothes and have sexual fun with your wife, secretary and the sales girl. It sounds like both of you enjoy getting fucked anally and I know from my own experience that it actually gets more enjoyable the more you do it. I actually like it when a real cock fucks me (yes, gay sex) and Vic may want to try it to see what he/she thinks. Even if you do start getting fucked by men, you can still enjoy the hot CD sex with your wife and secretary. Good luck with these new adventures.

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
great story

I don't know how many times I have read this series, but I still love it. going live cam without his knowledge was the one step too far, as the story noted, but thinking of things, isn't it normal, that once you find something you enjoy, you keep experimenting with it, till you find the spot or point that isn't right, or too far. the relationship you have is a dream to some, I assure you. being able to express yourself freely, suggest, or think about something, and telling your partner without being brow beat, laughed at, or ignored, is fantastic, and should be true in all marriages, but we all know that's not the case in real life. my heart, and best wishes go out to you two. I can see the golden years, actually being golden.

CamfemCamfemover 7 years ago
Thank you

I love your story. Your so lucky. A rarity in all this. The chances you took for one another. Thank you for sharing. Makes me feel I'm not so wierd. Evan though I have revealed only a fraction of my feminine feelings. Vic has I feel I can completely relate to his emotions. Donna could have really began a fml and didn't. I so respect that her love was more important. It was an incident and its so great you are so mush stronger in your relationship now because of it. Heart warming really.

diane92374diane92374almost 6 years ago
Surprise ending

The office ambush with wardrobe and makeup was cute. It reminded me of my ambush by my gf and twin sister.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 5 years ago
She broke his trust

I enjoyed the story, but this last part I have real issues with. She raped his ass and could have seriously injured him. He could have had to go to the hospital and had surgery. Second, the web cam broadcasting - she never said a word about it, and broadcast it. That could have destroyed his reputation and career. She went way too far. Not sure how they will fix the issue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Agree

I have to agree with your other reviewer. This is no longer consensual (if it ever was) and Donna has gone way too far. She raped her partner and filmed it & broadcast on the net. Sick.

MomsnGurls4meMomsnGurls4meover 4 years ago
Great story, but...

I loved the whole premise of you feminizing Vic, and him learning to love everything all of you did together. I honestly thought he was going to want to be your panty slave, and that getting pegged would naturally follow, but tricking Victoria into being raped on cam like that was very wrong. I hope you were able to work things out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Write more

You should write some more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is supposed to be love? It would be easier to prove she hated him. That was rape, nothing but rape, and you tried to glorify it. That's on you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was all written 15 years ago............And I wish there were more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You need to finish the story!

GraywolfofcGraywolfofcover 2 years ago

Loved this story all parts of it and wished you were here for just Us to play together Dam you make me Hot @-}----------

JusteenKJusteenKabout 2 years ago

So good to have a crossdressing/feminisation story where the protagonist is neither gay nor forced to be so.

Sissy_TrishSissy_Trishabout 2 years ago

I really liked the writing style of this author, wish there was more ...........

jeedr66jeedr66about 2 years ago

Although I've been a reader for a long time, I've never felt comfortable leaving any comments. I've rated several stories but this is my first comment.

I loved your story!! I really liked the feminization with love and trust (not hateful, vengeful or else).

I didn't like however the last part and ending! The webcam thing, in my opinion, was way over the line and disrespectful towards Vic(Victoria). During the entire story the love and trust (although playful) between Vic(toria) and Donna was fundamental. I consider the one-sided decision to broadcast (webcam) the events of that day a betrayal of Vic's trust and wishes. I think Vic's reaction to the webcast was quite mild, mine would've been far worse!

I really wished that part would've not existed and the games with Victoria, Jenny and Gail continued!

Regardless, a great story! Congratulations and I hope to read more from you.

FastreidyFastreidyabout 2 years ago

Jreedr66, I almost totally agree. Donna is lucky Vic doesnโ€™t want a divorce. Although Gail and Jenny were an exciting addition, it should have remained between two living partners and this what can be so scary.

I loved reading the whole thing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That's great I glad the guy stood up and became a man and put the woman in her place she had no right take it out of the marriage and involving other people and going on the Internet without telling him totally wrong she is totally totally wrong she didn't love him half as much as he loves her Her ego was too much She has alot of making up to him

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle11 months ago

Great story. Couldn't stop reading. I imagined my wife doing that to me. If I thought she and my family would accept me I would have transitioned years ago. Love your stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdonnaallure@donnaallure
344 Followers
Until recently, I've been a normal, red blooded, American girl, happily married to a handsome, charming husband. On a whim, I feminized him for a birthday love session and now we have found that we've both changed a bit. I am a quite beautiful girl, and now, so is my husband. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES