All Comments on 'Birthday Quickies: Father/Son'

by randyboys420

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Such a hot story

Love the way Andrew went after what he wanted. Reminded me of the way I seduced my dad . I set my dad up to catch me naked and jerking off in the living room. My dad had just came out of the bathroom and told at he was heading to bed. Dad I said, can you come in hear. I could hear him walking through the dining room and step into the door way of the living room. Where he was standing he could only see the top of me and me of him. Cause of the recliner. What do you want he asked ? I want you I said. Excuse me, he said. Come in here and I'll show you. So my dad walks around the chair and stops in his tracks. Standing there staring at me in just his boxers. while I sat there naked stroking my hard ass cock. What are you doing he asked? I'm horny and I want some cock. You want some what he asks? I got up and walked over to him and dropped to my knees. At the same time pulling he boxers down to the floor. Before he could say a word I slipped his cock into my mouth and started sucking him . He instantly started moaning and his cock growing in my mouth. It didn't take long and he grabbed my head and started fucking my mouth. Within minutes he started shooting load after down my throat, I swallowed every drop. After he finished I got up and shoved my tongue deep into his throat and we kissed very passionately. I then pulled him over to the coach and we continued to make out till his cock started growing again. I went down on him to get him hard again and to get him nice and wet. I then laid back on the couch and pulled my legs back to expose my boy pussy to him. He didn't think twice, he climbed top of me and pushed his cock deep inside me . I let out a loud moan, do you want me to stop he said. I reached out pulled him more into me, no I said, fuck me . With that he started shoving his his cock deep into my ass at a fast pace. IT took him longer to cum this time which I injoyed VERY MUCH. AFTER a ten minute fuck he exploded Inside my ass . He collapsed on top of me and we kissed and made out some more. After he got soft he pulled out of me and we went to bed held each other. That morning I woke him with another blowjob and he awarded me with another fucking.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

Good story, I wish he had shot his first load in his son's mouth before he fucked his ass.

Andy_gay_boyAndy_gay_boyalmost 3 years ago

Such a cute sexy story good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought it was pretty good too but I have been searching for a story of a father who teaches his son how to stay hard and edge while masturbating for hours until he tells his son to cum in his mouth. They begin a training schedule that has Father and Son masturbating every day after his son gets home from school. They learn to enjoy the long edging sessions a lot and then Dad asks his son if he would enjoy letting him give him a hand and his son says "I thought you'd never ask Dad" I would enjoy that a lot. So they begin stroking one another to see how long they could make the other last before they blow their hot load of cum.

I guess I'll just write my own story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it. Never did get to have sex with my dad but Idid have sex with two cousins.

Sub_curio36Sub_curio36over 1 year ago

Fuck so so hot. I love incest stories, my older cousin yes to use me as his cum rag!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I appreciate you sharing with us your story. I love the father son dynamics. I prefer taboo stories of incest where there's no chance of bringing innocent children into what could only be a bad situation for them socially and most likely genetically/medically. The sex part was mostly very good. Could you consider writing more of a story to build up to i? I like to read romance as well. It's hard for me to invest in characters or a story when there's no story or background of how they got to that point. Also could you please consider writing a story w/ an older son over 21 and not have his father call him "boy" b/c it feels too pedo like? Love taboo and naughty but I draw the line at pedophile like talk, non consent (he basically raped his dad), and glamorizing emotional or physical abuse (which thank goodness you did not do, thank you).

bimwiguy1963bimwiguy196310 months ago

Mmmm. Brings back some good memories.

bob716567@gmail.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous