Birthday Sex and the Low Cut Top

Story Info
Beth still wants me to see her on her birthday.
2.8k words
4.47
8.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were broken up. I'm not going to sugarcoat it; I lied to my longtime girlfriend, Bethany (Beth), she caught me and she asked me to leave our house we were renting.

So as summer began, I found myself on one of my friends' couches. I was still working retail back then, so it would take some time to save some money and figure out a plan for a new place. Thankfully, my friend did not mind and was gracious about the whole thing.

Contact between us was minimal. I could come to the house and get clothes if I needed them, but for the most part, she didn't want me around. I remember that I was so scared of confrontation with Beth that I once snuck into the house after I was sure she was asleep just to get clothes.

This was before she told me I could come in whenever I needed to of course.

Beth is a Cancer and her birthday falls in late June. I was still in contact with some of her friends and they told me they were planning on taking her out the night of. I had no desire to ruin her night so I didn't plan on seeing her at all.

I don't feel great about this but apparently, Beth was not doing well with our breakup. We had had a few conversations about my lying, and all of them ended with her and tears. I wasn't doing great either but I understood why she made the decision she did.

But while I was still able to go out to a few bars and clubs and hang out with my friends to distract myself, Beth didn't want any parts of that. She frequently passed up opportunities to go out just to sit at home with our 5-year-old dog.

A few months earlier, Beth had picked out this red top when we were out shopping. It was bright red and low cut, all the way down to the belly button. I loved it from the first time I saw her in it. Beth had C cup breasts, which I adored (literally and figuratively) but she always wished they were bigger. Braless, her tits were the perfect size to fit under the material.

And her nipples got so hard.

When she bought it, she said she would wear it the next time we went out.

Then she caught me lying.

I hadn't seen anyone since our breakup. I flirted a little, maybe sent a few innocent drunk texts but nothing substantial came from it. I was holding out hope that we might still be able to work things out I guess.

Beth's birthday was on a Friday that year. I don't know about you, but your birthday always feels a little more important when it's on a Friday or Saturday. Add in the fact that our town had a lively nightlife geared towards 20 year olds like us and you can see where this is going.

The night itself was a blur. I didn't try to call, text, or see Beth, but I had found something to get into and was very inebriated.

I have a friend who first told me about her concept about the perfect level of drunk. We never hooked up or anything but her mom referred to me as the brother she never had. Our significant others were never a fan of our friendship though. I digress...

She said that when you're at a perfect level of drunk, you're clearly drunk but then also not sloppy. But also, you're able to continue drinking to maintain your perfect drunk without tipping over that fine line into sloppy drunk.

I think I was the perfect level of drunk that night.

It was close to 11 when I got a text from Beth.

B: It's my birthday and you didn't even try to see me.

We started exchanging texts and the next thing I know, I'm walking in the front door to our apartment.

Her friend Jane and her sister Mindy were there. I had seen a few pictures on Facebook before they went out. Jane was the one who was still talking to me. Mindy wasn't.

Sidebar: Two years later, I found out that Jane loved to suck dick and she actually blew me outside of a hotel in the southern part of the state. Beth and I were no longer together.

Bethany was drunk, as in lying on the floor behind the couch. Her phone was lying beside her and she had last texted about 10 minutes earlier.

"Oh she's done," I said to Jane and Mindy.

"We were trying to get her upstairs and in bed but she wouldn't do anything but text you," Mindy replied. She stood against the wall with her arms folded and had no problem showing how much contempt she had for me. "Then she laid on the floor."

Jane leaned over Bethany.

"Hey hon, we have to get you to bed so we can go home and get to bed." Beth put her arms out so Jane could pull her up but Beth only knocked her off balance and they both ended up back on the floor.

I helped Jane up and then I was able to get Beth up. She wasn't sturdy, but she managed to throw an arm around my shoulders and lean her head into me.

"I can put her to bed," I suggested.

"I'm sure you can," Mindy rolled her eyes as she stalked past me. I heard her heels on the linoleum floor in the kitchen and then heard the second bedroom door slam shut.

"She's going to sleep until noon tomorrow, we've both seen her this drunk before," I said to Jane. "I'll put her to bed; you can crash here or drive home if you're okay. I'll text Mindy to keep an eye on her after I get her settled."

Jane shrugged and picked up her purse and her keys. She leaned into Beth and gave her a hug.

"Happy birthday. I love you!" she half whispered into her ear.

"I love you too hon," Beth responded. I started helping her to her bedroom, the one we used to share until a month ago.

I sat her on the bed and told her I'd be right back. She immediately fell back on the bed. I went back through our apartment and did a quick sweep. I grabbed two bottles of water, turned off the kitchen lights, everything in the living room, and the bathroom light. Beth's room was dark and a small glow came from under Mindy's door.

My plan was to get Beth undressed, get her comfortable, make sure she either was drinking water or knew where her water was, and then quietly head back to my friend's house to sleep off my own drunkenness.

When I opened the door back into Beth's room, she had shed her pants, was kneeling on her bed, and was still wearing her red top.

Beth was a curvy girl. She was a natural brunette but had spent the past few years as a redhead, which complimented her pale complexion. She had deliciously thick thighs and an ass that I had to angle a certain way when we fucked in doggy in order to accommodate it.

Now, her nipples were hard and she was drawing circles around them. The only light in the room came from her salt lamp, a purchase she had made at a craft fair in my hometown a year or so ago. The light from the lamp was enough to see that she no longer had on underwear either. She normally kept her pussy with a neat pile of dark curls and I could see her bush peeking out from the top.

"I want you to fuck me."

"Beth, you're drunk. We're broken up, this isn't the..."

"You're such an idiot. I wanted Jane and Mindy to leave us alone. I need that dick."

She wasn't normally this forward. While we had regular sex, we had gotten into a routine of foreplay and then fucking and I usually initiated.

My dick had seen all it needed to see. I closed the door, unzipped my pants and grabbed myself.

"You need this?" I asked, teasingly. Beth took her hand and slid it under her top and I could see her rubbing her hair above her pussy.

She never did this.

I covered the distance between us and took her in my arms. Our lips met and the mix of alcohol, horniness, and our separation had us kissing passionately. She bit my bottom lip and I teased her when she tried to kiss me deep with her tongue.

I stood up and pulled my shirt over my head. I stepped out of my shoes and pulled my socks off. One quick motion had my jeans and boxers on the floor.

Now fully naked, she reached out and grabbed my hard cock.

"I want that thing inside of me," she whispered. She leaned up and licked the tip.

She never did this. Blowjobs weren't her thing so I never forced the issue.

My naivety didn't seize the opportunity to fuck her apparently willing mouth. Instead, I got back on top of her and kissed her lips. Then I sucked hard on her neck. Then collarbone. Then the center of her chest exposed by the top.

Earlier, she had tape on to keep the top where it was supposed to be. Now, I slid the material off and sucked hard on her nipple. I always enjoyed how hard they got. Her hands gripped my head.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good."

Once her nipple was as hard as I could make it, I left it and did the same thing to its twin. I still kept a firm grip on the first nipple and squeezed.

"If you don't get inside me already," she half-whined.

"Not yet," I answered as I left her tits and kissed my way down over her mini bush and into her waiting pussy.

Bethany gasped loudly and I knew Mindy would be pissed that she was right about us hooking up. I didn't give a shit though. I love eating pussy and Beth's was where I perfected my craft. I used my hands to spread her legs and then slid my hands under her ass. My tongue split directly inside her as I tried to shove it as deep in her pussy as I could. From there I slowly slid upwards until my tongue touched her clit.

"Oh fuck!" Beth shouted. "Oh shit baby, stay right there!" Her hands gripped her comforter. I repeated the same maneuver, taking my tongue back down her clit slowly and then running it back up. After a few trips up and down, Beth was moaning the loudest I ever heard her.

"Please fuck me," she managed in between breaths. "I want you to fuck me deep."

As much as I wanted to make her come with my mouth, I wanted her just as badly. I moved my mouth away and hovered back over her body. I took the head of my dick and ran it up and down her slit, going extra slow over her clit again. She always loved the feeling of my head on her clit. She grabbed my face with both hands after I did this once.

"Please fuck me baby."

I was ready to oblige. I started to pull away so I could go get a condom when she grabbed my arm.

"No, I want to feel you completely."

I didn't think this was a good idea. We were both drunk, we weren't even together, and Beth had never let me fuck her raw.

Nevertheless, I positioned my dick at her opening and she guided me inside of her. She felt incredibly hot and tight. My saliva also helped make her even wetter, so she didn't have any trouble taking in my full length.

We kissed deeply and I went back to sucking on her nipple.

"Oh God, I've missed you so much. I missed this so much," I said. I was trying to take my time but all I wanted to do was fuck her as hard as possible.

"Oh shit, me too baby." Bethany dug her nails in my back. "Fuck me hard. I want to come all over you."

I pushed myself back up so that I was on my knees while staying inside of her. I gave her a few more slow strokes while I bent her legs and hooked my arms underneath them. Once I had her in the right position, I sped up, pulling myself almost all the way out of her and then sliding back into until my balls slapped her ass.

"Yes, that's what I need. Fuck me!" I repeated the stroke and tried to go even deeper.

"Let me fuck you from behind."

"No baby, stay right here. Stop teasing my pussy though, just fuck me!"

I unhooked her legs and stopped trying to be fancy. Bethany wanted me to use her, so that's what she would get. I laid back down on top of her and settled my head into her neck, where I started kissing and sucking again. Then I moved my hands up to her ass and got a good grip.

"I'm gonna make you scream my name," I said.

I began pounding her, probably the hardest that I've ever fucked her. There was nothing sweet or romantic anymore; we were two people who wanted to make the other come, nothing more.

Beth's nails dug into my back, breaking the skin.

"Is this what you wanted? You missed this dick so much that you needed to get destroyed on your birthday?"

Beth was a mess of grunts, moans, and mostly non-decipherable words now. I slammed my dick hard into her again.

"You better answer me. This might be the last time we do this."

"Oh fuck, yes, yes!"

"But you know what? This is my pussy. I don't care if we break up and you find someone else or get married. I'm going to find you and fuck the shit out of you because this pussy is mine."

"Oh God, it is."

"Say it all."

"My pussy is yours! Oh god, harder, make me come, make me come!"

Now, I'm no superman. Sometimes I cum quickly but luckily, my dick stays hard so I can go again as soon as I clean up. Tonight, thanks to my perfect level of drunk, I had been fucking Beth like a champion for several minutes.

Now, I was hanging on for dear life to not ruin her orgasm and to not cum inside of her.

Whenever Beth would come, her breathing would come in spurts and tonight was no exception. Somehow, she dug her nails deeper into me in-between deep breaths. Just when I thought I'd have to pull out, her entire body shuddered as she came.

With seconds to spare, I pulled out and came... all over the red top that she never got to take off. She watched through half closed eyes and a smile as I did though.

I rolled off of her and collapsed beside her.

"This will definitely need to be washed," she said as she sat up and took the top off. She leaned over and pecked me on the lips and laid back on a pillow. "That was a fantastic birthday present."

"That's probably the best sex we've ever had."

"I agree," she smiled.

I forced myself to get up and start collecting my clothes. I didn't want to assume birthday sex meant that everything was fine between us. I still wanted to respect what she wanted.

Once I was dressed, I leaned back down and kissed her. She had already snuggled her naked body under the covers.

"I love you."

"I love you too," Beth said as she followed up my kiss with a kiss on my forehead. "Be safe going back."

"I will. Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

Bethany and I ended up working things out in August that summer but not before a pregnancy scare had us sitting on that same bed staring at a home test. I moved back in and things were good until they weren't. Our lease was up in May and we had decided to break up for good once we were completely out of the house.

I still talk to her occasionally, on Facebook. She's married and has a beautiful daughter. Imagine my surprise though when she randomly brought up that night around her birthday a few years ago.

B: Best sex ever.

Me: You mean with me right?

B: Let's say I do.

M: I can live with that.