Hope in the Hotel

Story Info
A chance encounter by the hotel elevator leads to more.
3k words
4.56
13.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pynkfysh
pynkfysh
21 Followers

This is my first published attempt at writing! It's a relative quickie, but I hope you enjoy!

************************************

Hope tapped her foot as she waited for the hotel elevator. It had been a long day at the conference, and she couldn't wait to get back to her room, climb in the jacuzzi, and knock out one or two of the bottles from the mini bar. And after the soak in the tub, maybe she'd listen to one of those audios she'd been thinking of all day. Ever since she discovered them on Reddit, it had been hard for her to think of anything else. Listening to people's sexiest fantasies, hearing their breathy voices while she touched herself, Hope had been ready for it since she first woke up. It's what she really needed after the long week of meetings, speakers, and idle small talk with colleagues. Speaking of colleagues, her mind drifted to the one guy she had seen in a few of her smaller group sessions...

"Ahem." A throat clear behind her made Hope jump. She had been so wrapped up in her own thoughts, she didn't realize she wasn't alone by the elevator and hadn't pressed the button yet. In fact, she was standing right in front of it, blocking the other person from being able to press it. She turned to look, and, as if the universe had aligned, it was the very person who was on her mind, the man from the conference. She hadn't caught his name yet, but she was very aware of his other details. She tried to be nonchalant in her appraisal of him. He was tall with a dark beard and dark eyes. Hope had seen him coming from the hotel gym a few times as their rooms were on the same floor, so she knew he took good care of himself. Having just come from the same conference, he was looking sharp in black slacks and a blue shirt, his tie slightly loosened around his neck.

Hope began imagining him as one of the participants in the audios she was planning on listening to, and she started to feel a familiar tingling between her legs. She noticed he was looking at her as she stared and felt her face redden. Realizing she still hadn't pressed the elevator call button, she laughed to herself and pressed the button forcefully, willing the elevator to come and relieve her embarrassment. Hope glanced at him out of the corner of her nice and noticed him smirking. She desperately wanted to say something, anything, to him, but her mouth dried up, halting any possible conversation she could start. She knew this might be her last chance to officially meet him, but nothing came to mind.

As she felt the awkward silence lengthen, she was saved by the ding of the elevator's arrival. The doors opened, and Hope quickly jumped in, scolding herself in her head for not saying anything. Stepping into the elevator car, Hope reached for the buttons, and she felt her handsome stranger walk in beside her. She was thankful that they had so many floors to get up to their level since it would give her a few more fleeting moments with him. Caught up in her thoughts, Hope felt his presence closer to her than someone would normally be in an elevator with a stranger. She turned to find him standing very close.

"I've seen you looking at me the last few days," he said. He had a deep huskiness to his voice that made Hope's heart flutter a bit. "I hope you liked what you saw." She took a deep breath as he stepped even closer. "I know I like what I see." Her next breath caught in her throat as he put his hand on her shoulder and moved in for a kiss. After an immediate moment of tension, she melted against as his lips pressed against hers. His breath was minty, and as she felt his mouth open on hers, Hope's body responded before her brain could. She pushed herself against him and grabbed his back to pull him in tighter, even as her mind screamed at her. "What am I doing?" she asked herself. "I don't even know this guy's name!" She couldn't help herself though. Her body craved release after getting worked up all day, all week. Finally, her brain relented as she told herself this was much better than taking care of herself alone in her room.

Hope pushed back against him and pushed him all the way against the far wall of the elevator. Taking this as a good sign, he broke the kiss and turned her around so she was backed up against the corner. As he pressed his body against hers, she could feel his cock straining against his pants. His hands roamed over her body, starting in her hair and working their way down to her ass. He squeezed her butt as one hand slid up to her chest and cupped her breast. He began kissing his way down her neck and moved his hand from her ass to her thigh. "I can't let him do that!" she told herself as she slightly squeezed her legs together, but the feeling on his lips on her collarbone and fingers lightly pinching her nipple through her shirt were too much for her. With a moan, she opened her legs just a bit and immediately felt his hand slip up her thigh to her panties. She knew she must be soaking and completely gave in to her lust.

With her hand pressed against her pussy, Hope began to grind herself against his hand. Any thoughts of the impropriety of this entire situation flew out of the window as his fingers found their way into her panties. His fingers lightly slid over her wetness, tickling her clit and causing her to moan loudly. She had never done anything this public before, let alone with a stranger, which just made her even hotter. She knew she had to feel him too, and her hands went to his belt buckle. He looked at her with a grin as she undid his belt and and slipped a hand into his pants. She could feel how hard and hot he was, and all she wanted was to take him inside of her. She was prepared to do just that as he slowly raised her skirt, when the elevator chimed, announcing their arrival at their floor.

Hope quickly moved away from him and tried to straighten herself. "Am I crazy?" she thought. "What was that all about?" She began to scold herself for acting so wantonly, but then she looked over at the guy who had been on her mind all week. He looked at her like he wanted to devour her, and seeing the tent in his pants, she realized she wanted to let him. When they both stepped into the hall, he looked at her lasciviously. He turned to walk to his room and held his hand out to her, and without knowing what her body was doing, Hope took his hand and allowed herself to be led away.

As soon as he got them both into his room and closed the door behind him, they were all over each other. Hope felt an animalistic desire she hadn't felt before. She wanted all of this man, and she wanted to give him everything she had. Just the thought of his hands and mouth all over her body already made her want to scream. Then she remembered what she had felt in his pants, and her pussy pulsed. His mouth on hers, he led her to his bed. She couldn't believe she was about to do this with a complete stranger, but she found that she wanted it more than anything. She wanted to release all the tension that had been building inside of her, and using his cock seemed like the best way to do it.

He guided her to the edge of the bed and pushed her back so she fell onto her back. Instantly, he was on her. His mouth was on her neck and collar again as his hands ripped open her shirt. She ignored the voice inside her head yelling that it was a new shirt when she felt him take one of her nipples into his mouth. She moaned as she felt his tongue flick across her hard nipple, his other hand squeezing her other breast. He moved his head down her torso, kissing his way down her stomach as he did. Hope's breath caught in her throat when she first felt the tickle of his stubble against her thighs. He then teased her slit with the tip of his fingers, stroking her wetness through her panties. She low out a long, low moan when he finally pulled her panties to the side and slid his tongue against her bare pussy. Her legs instantly tightened around his head, pulling him into her further. He ran his tongue up and down her slit, finishing each wave by paying special attention to her clit. Each flick of his tongue sent jolts through her body. Her body throbbed with each lap of his tongue. When he slid a finger into her, Hope's body trembled. As he stroked inside of her, she came closer and closer to the edge of an orgasm.

Hope was in ecstasy. Even while he tongue fucked her pussy, part of her brain still couldn't believe she was doing this with someone whose name she didn't even know, but the rest of her brain was purely focused on lust. She had never done anything that she would consider slutty, but the illicit nature of what she was doing thrilled her. As he slightly sucked on her clit, it made her pussy tingle even more just to think that this man wanted to use her to cum just as much as she wanted to use him. Hope knew deep down inside that it turned her on to be dirty for a man. She hadn't really had the option to put it in practice with past partners, but she was ready to do whatever nasty thing he told her to do. With his mouth on her cunt and his fingers sliding in and out of her, she wanted to make sure her man knew how badly she wanted him by giving him exactly what he craved. It's what she craved too.

As if on cue, he suddenly pulled his face away from her pussy. With her body at its limit, she was almost happy that he stopped before she came, not knowing if she would be able to function afterwards. She could see how wet she was based solely off of the sheen on his lips. She looked down and him at the end of the bed, and the look in his eye was purely animalistic. Hope gave him the same look back. He stood and simply told, "Suck my cock." Her eyes traveled down his body to his cock, obscenely tenting his pants. Hope licked her slips and slid forward on the bed. Sitting directly in front of him, Hope unbuckled his belt. Reaching into his boxers as she slid his pants down, she pulled his cock free. There was already a drop of precum glistening on the head. She looked up at him with a smile, and grasped his cock at the base. She pumped him lightly a few times, listening as his breath quickened, and then she slowly lowered her head to his dick.

Hope started by giving his cock one nice, long lick from the base to the tip and then put the head of his prick in her mouth. She heard a low moan as her tongue ran circles around the end of his cock. Hope knew she was good at pleasuring men, but his moans told her she was truly skilled. She moved her head back and forth, creating a tight suction with her lips. She could see the remnants of her lipstick coloring his cock, and it made her feel so naughty. "Good girl," he said as he reached down and guided her head with his hand. The feeling of his fingers tightening in her hair turned her on so much. She wanted this man to use her to feel good; she wanted him to use her to cum. Hope pulled his cock out of her mouth and stroked it, using her spit to lubricate her hand. She felt so dirty, messily sucking a stranger's cock in his hotel room.

After a few strokes of his cock, the stranger pushed her onto her back on the bed. He roughly spread her legs and yanked her panties down her legs. She could tell how wet she was from the brief glimpse she had of her panties before he threw them across the room. With her legs spread, every inch of her pussy was exposed to this man. She had never felt so naughty, so dirty, so slutty, showing her most intimate place to this man she didn't know. It made her pussy quiver even more. He looked at her with lust and climbed between her legs. He teased her a bit at first, sliding his rock hard cock against her pussy lips. She was so wet his prick glided smoothly along her pussy, rubbing against her clit and sending jolts of pleasure with every pump. Hope finally couldn't take it anymore. "Fuck me," she said. He just grinned and continued rubbing his cock against her. "Fuck meee..." she begged. He didn't even look at her as he pleasured himself with her pussy. "Fuck me," she commanded as she grabbed his waist and pulled him into her. Hope almost came immediately when she felt him slide into her. He was big and filled her pussy nicely. Without any conscious thought, her pussy instantly started to grip his cock as he began pumping in and out of her. She closed her eyes. The only sounds in the room were their carnal grunts, the lewd wet sounds of her pussy taking in his cock, and the squeak of the bed as their bodies came together. Hope concentrated solely on the feelings between her legs, even as he sucked her nipples and squeezed her ass. Every stroke in was heaven, and every time he pulled out she was left wanting more. Hope wrapped her legs around him to ensure he couldn't pull out too far. She needed him inside of her. She needed to cum using his cock.

As she felt her orgasm building, Hope knew she had to take the lead. She wanted to show this man how good she could fuck. Using her legs, she moved him so he was lying back as she straddled him. Now, on top and in control, Hope took charge. She moved her hips back and forth and used her knees to move up and down on his cock. The look on his face told her she was doing all the right things. He had a look of pure ecstasy on his face that she was sure was mirrored on her own. She moved both of his hands to her tits as she slowly fucked him. "You like that, baby?" she asked huskily. "Does Daddy feel good inside my pussy?" She couldn't believe the filthy things coming out of her mouth, but she loved it and couldn't stop. "You like the way your dirty girl fucks you?" she asked as she bucked and rode him. Hope could tell she was on the verge on cumming, but she wanted her stranger to cum too, to cum inside of her. She began pinching his nipples as she fucked him. She leaned forward and whispered in his ear. "Mmmm...you do like that. You like it as much as I do. You're dirty like I am," she purred.

This was all it took for him. Hope could feel his body tense as his cock twitched inside of her. He let out a long, guttural groan as his cum erupted out of him. She felt each shot from his cock deep in her pussy. Feeling her pussy flooded with hot, sticky cum sent her over the edge. Hope's whole body tingled for an instant before she felt an explosion in her pussy. Even though she had felt it coming, the intensity of her orgasm surprised her. Her muscles locked as she quivered again and again, cumming on this stranger inside of her. Hope was sure that even the rooms down the hall would hear her loud moans and screams, but she was beyond caring. Her brain could only register the ardent pleasure coursing through her veins as her body shook.

Finally, the fog began to clear from her mind. Hope looked down at her mystery lover and saw that he could barely keep his eyes open, as worn out as he was. She knew she had done a good job and fucked him as good as he fucked her. As she felt him soften inside of her, she decided she should get out of there before he fully woke up and they needed to have any awkward conversations. She had birth control, so it was best to just leave this as the fun experience it was. Hope climbed off of him, his cock sliding out of her. The feeling of his cum slowly dripping out of her made her feel like a dirty slut, but she knew she liked it. Maybe this wouldn't be something she did all the time, but the next conference was in a month. That was just enough time to leave her craving another cock inside her. And next time, she'd have to get started earlier in the conference. Why stop at just one fuck? She had plenty of energy to go around, and there were lots of other good-looking guys she had noticed at the meetings. She might even be able to convince more than one of them to come back to her room with her. The sounds of her mystery partner stirring shook her from her reverie, and Hope knew she should leave. Now if only she could find her panties...

pynkfysh
pynkfysh
21 Followers