Birthday Surprise

Story Info
What starts out as a lonely birthday turns into anything but.
1.2k words
3.83
5.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've had a rough few months. I'm not the only one. It's been a tough year for everyone and I understand that. Still, it's a little depressing that I haven't heard from any of my friends today. I'd have thought at least one would have remembered my birthday.

I try to distract myself with chores but nothing seems to work. I finally decide to hell with it and settle in with the trashy romance novel I've been reading.

Just as it's getting good and steamy my phone goes off. I almost ignore it, not really feeling up to people at this point but I reach for it anyway.

It's from Jack. He rarely messages me so I open it out of curiosity.

"I'll pick you up in an hour. Dress like the slut you know you are. No heels."

I want to tell him I'm not in the mood. But the "no heels" thing really has me curious.

I know there is no use asking him for details, he won't explain anything until he is ready.

I quickly shower and dress in the sluttiest little black dress I own, so tight you can see the outline of my nipple rings. Fishnet stockings complete the look.

I grab the heels I usually wear with this outfit but remember the text and grab my boots instead.

I'm just putting the finishing touches on my makeup when the doorbell rings.

I don't know what I was expecting when I opened the door but it wasn't Jack dressed casually like he was ready to go camping. He must have seen the confusion on my face because he chuckled.

He stepped forward and took me by the throat, pulling me in for a deep passionate kiss, sinking his teeth into my bottom lip as he pulled away.

That never failed to send sparks all the way to my pussy and I was instantly up for whatever he had in mind for the night... or so I thought.

We drove for quite a while passing the time talking about various mundane things and I figured we were going back to his place or some little out of the way hotel somewhere like usual.

It took me completely by surprise when he turned off the main road onto what was barely more than a dirt trail.

About a mile later he pulled off the road and told me to get out and get on my knees and wait beside the car.

Excitement, curiosity and a little bit of fear rushed through me but I did as I was told.

I could hear him get out of the car then open and close the trunk.

I waited, head down until he stepped in front of me. "Look at me slut" he said

When I looked up he was holding a sleek black collar with an O ring.

He fastened it around my neck then clipped a leash onto it. Next he reached into his back pocket and pulled out a strip of black silk and tied it around my head, covering my eyes.

He kissed me again then whispered "follow closely".

I still had no clue exactly what he had planned but I was wet with anticipation.

He led me through the woods for a few minutes then stopped.

"There are steps here" he said as he guided me up them. When we were only a few feet from the steps he stopped again. He put his hands on my shoulders and turned me around so my back was to him then I felt his hands working at the blindfold.

When I could see again I couldn't believe what I saw.

We were standing on what appeared to be a platform or stage of some kind in the middle of a clearing surrounded by tiki torches

In front of the stage were at least a couple dozen men. Some of them I recognized, Jay, Lee, Jared, Caleb, Ray and a few others whose names weren't coming to me at the moment. The rest I didn't know.

Was Jack going to use me in front of everyone? I could only hope. My pussy started to throb at the thought of so many men seeing Jack make me his whore. I couldn't hold in the little gasp the thought caused.

He placed his hands on my shoulders and turned me again with my back to the audience and I saw my next surprise.

There was a stockade in the middle of the stage.

Jack led me to the stockade and secured me in it and replaced the blindfold.

Then he grabbed my skirt and lifted it up over my back so that my fishnet covered ass was on full display for the audience.

The sting of his hand coming down hard on my ass took me by surprise. I couldn't suppress the moan that rose up from and realized I didn't want to. Let them all hear what a whore I really am. A few more smacks from his hand had me whimpering with need so I didn't hold back.

"Please Jack, please give me your cock."

He moved around in front of me and grabbed my hair. Roughly pulling my head up he shoved his dick in my mouth and started to slowly pump in and out of my mouth a few times.

As he started to go a little faster I felt hands on my ass ripping my fishnets open.

I tried to pull away, from Jack, from the other hands, but I was held fast by the stocks. "You want to act like a dirty little whore. You're going to get fucked like one" I heard Jack growl.

The next thing I knew there was a cock being shoved in my ass. I tried to scream and got Jack's cock deeper in my throat for my efforts.

After a few moments the pain started to settle into pleasure but I barely had time to process it before I felt a third person moving beneath me. Hands were groping my tits then there was the sound of ripping fabric and cool air hitting my tits. Then someone was roughly sucking and biting my tits.

I moaned and Jack started pumping my mouth faster and deeper. I could tell he was getting close. Just then the guy beneath me slid his cock in my pussy and it pushed me over the edge. My whole body trembled with the force of it.

Jack suddenly pulled out of my mouth and shot hot cum all over my face.

I barely had time to take a deep breath before another cock was forced between my lips.

The one in my ass was next to cum, filling my ass.

Hands on my hips again, this cock being shoved in my pussy with the one that was already there. I've never been stretched so much. I can't describe how amazing it felt.

The next few hours were a blur. I can only remember bits and pieces.

At one point only my mouth was being used but someone was using a belt to leave welts on my ass.

All of my holes got used and abused multiple times.

A few times I thought I could actually identify who was using me. But I couldn't be sure.

I don't know if all of the men that were there fucked me or if it was a few that took turns while the others watched.

What I do know is that it was the best birthday I've ever had and I can't wait until next year.