All Comments on 'Birthday Surprise'

by MileHighBlackDiamond

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Randy_VanwarmerRandy_Vanwarmerover 1 year ago

Amazing. Such a sensual and sexy description of events.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story please write the next part soon as I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very sensual! Lucky man!

DarkRaven13DarkRaven13over 1 year ago

Very sensual.

I love love love massages. I tend to go for the more deep tissue ones ... and LOVE having my hands massaged. However, I have never heard of a nuru massage. The things one can learn on this site :)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What a birthday present, loved the story. I've been getting a nuru massage about twice a month for almost 3years now. There is nothing to describe it, except it's heaven on earth. My masseuse is probably 35 years old and is just stunning. She has beautiful body and is so friendly and eager to please. We have built up a nice friendship.

Was she first enters the room, I'm laying naked on the table, and she gives me a hug and a kiss.

Wearing a slinky little dress, she steps to the head of the table and massages my shoulders and back. I put my hands on her butt cheeks and slowly rub her soft skin. She almost immediately steps out of her dress and pulls her tiny pair of panties off. Totally naked, she stands with her crotch pressed against my head. I turn my head sideways a little and I'm looking right at her pussy lips. If my tongue was a little longer I would be tasting her sweet little pussy.

After a few minutes, she moves toward my butt and legs and pours a generous amount of oil all over chest and especially her tits. And, I've never seen bigger nipples in my life. Rubbing her body all over my legs and butt, I'm busy rubbing her legs clear down to her toes and back to her butt. I let my fingers slowly move to her asshole and pussy. All the while she is loving the attention. She turns around, and starts rubbing my entire backside, moving so her tits are even with my head. Her nipples are poking into my ears, and then moving close enough, I'm able to suck that perfect nipple into my mouth.

All the while she is moving up and down my body, she is playing with super hard dick, while I reach behind and am playing with her oily tits and pussy. I don't know how much more of this I can take, and she has me turn over. She places a pillow under my head, gets on the table and straddles my legs. Pouring more oil from the bottle onto her most delectable breasts, I help rub the oil on her, pinching her nipples ever so slightly.

She then lays down on top of me, pulling her head even with mine and gives me a little kiss. We lay there for a few minutes, just enjoying each other. Soon, she moves down and her tits are wrapped around my cock. With my cock in her hand, she rubs it all over her excited nipples, and slowly starts jerking me off. She moves back up the table and we kiss some more, all the while she is still gently stroking my cock.

Eventually, she turns around and has her ass inches away from my face. Adding more oil to my cock, she picks up the pace a little and soon her hand is moving fast and furious. All the while, I have both of my thumbs rubbing her tight little asshole. She's moaning, wanting me to keep it up. I only have a minute or two left before I blow my load.

She knows when I'm getting close and starts moving her body against mine, causing her shaved pussy to come in close contact with my cock. Just having that sensation of her pussy lips moving back and forth across my stomach, I can hold out no longer, my body stiffens and she aims that load of cum on her tits. She continues to stroke my cock for at least a minute after my climax, and I have stopped rubbing her asshole.

I can't return soon enough.

Turning around again, she lays against my chest gives me a kiss.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMileHighBlackDiamond@MileHighBlackDiamond
Active 48m. Walk, hike, road cycle, ski like I'm still in my 20's with the sexual appetite to match. Here to read, publish stories and interact with open minded people. In a dedicated relationship, enjoy exploring the Swinger lifestyle and meeting others with my SO. On socia...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES