Birthday Surprise

Story Info
A wife surprises her husband with a night of fun.
845 words
4.22
6.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched him pull into the driveway from the darkened window upstairs. He thought he was coming home to an empty house tonight, but he was wrong.

I had everything I needed, meticulously prepared and organized in the order I would need it. Taser, handcuffs, anal lube, anal hook (just big enough to be uncomfortable), a gag that secures at the back of the head, and a short chain.

He might be able to take me in a fair fight, but I have no intention for this to be fair. I've been watching him for so long now that I know his routine. I hide in the bedroom closet until he makes his way into the bathroom for a shower. He never gets his clothes first so I'm safe for now. After I hear the water turn on and the shower door close behind him, I grab the taser and handcuffs and position myself to the side of the doorway leading back into the bedroom.

I don't have to wait long, 5 minutes later and he's walking back out and I quickly make my move before he has time to react. I tased him in the side and he falls to the floor with a grunt of pain. Before he can retaliate I'm on his back with a fist full of hair and the taser aimed for his neck. Pulling back hard enough for him to be unable to speak I break the news to him that he's mine for the night whether he likes it or not. With one hand I secure a cuff around his wrist while maintaining my grip on his hair. I don't trust him not to try to get away so I make quick work with the other cuff, hands behind his back.

"Are you planning on cooperating?"

"No"

"Good"

I grab the lube and anal hook from the closet and kneel roughly in the middle of his back while he tries to squirm away on the floor. He doesn't scream yet, presumably because he knows no one will hear him out here and it won't help anyway. I pour a generous amount of lube onto the head of the anal hook and get ready to force it into his ass.

"Take a deep breath."

If he's smart he'll relax and breathe, if he's not, that's his problem.

I push the anal hook in slowly but forcefully, he struggles at first but lays still after the tip is in. If you've ever had a hook in your ass then you'd know struggling against it is painful and pointless and I guess he caught on quickly. Next the gag is forced into his mouth and clasped behind his head and the chain attached to the loop at the end of the anal hook serving as a leash.

"Crawl to the bedroom door."

I noticed a very convenient clothes hook at the top of it earlier and incorporated into my plans.

When he hesitated I gave a sharp yank on the anal hook and that got him moving. At the door I had him stand and repositioned his cuffed hands in front of him with a threat to be tased if he decided to fight. I fisted his hair and pulled his head back while I attached the end of his anal leash to the gag at the back of his head and looped his cuffed hands over the clothes hook. The height put him standing slightly on the balls of his feet which was perfect.

"Bounce on your feet and fuck yourself with that hook."

His muffled denial was irritating and deserved a punishment so I looked around the room spotting his jeans from the day with his belt still looped through them on the floor. I grabbed the belt and slapped it across his thighs hard enough to leave welts.

"Bounce."

His hard cock bobbed up and down in front of him as he fucked himself, embarrassingly already leaking precum. I slapped his thighs again, dangerously close to his favorite appendage for good measure. Disobedience is punished.

I made myself comfortable on the bed across from him and started to touch myself with a vibrator while I watched the show. After my third orgasm I finally took pity on the poor bastard and walked towards him with the vibrator.

"Do you think you deserve to cum?"

He shook his head yes.

"Do you think you've been a good boy?"

Another yes.

"Do you feel like a man with that hook in your ass being forced to fuck yourself?"

This time a no.

"Good. Keep bouncing like a good girl."

I held the vibrator against his cock until his orgasm was long over and he was squirming to get away from the sensation.

Now he just looked pathetic and defeated, not much of a threat anymore so I removed the gag.

I leaned in and gave him a soft kiss.

"Happy birthday my love."

He returned my kiss just as gently.

"Thank you baby, that was even better than last year."