Birthday Surprise Turns Bad

Story Info
Lisa's 18 year birthday surprise ends a little different.
11.8k words
4.25
12.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drcock666
Drcock666
577 Followers

Main characters.

I, Steve, 43

Lisa, 18 today

Allan, Lisa's 25-year-old boyfriend, they live in a house in the next town.

In this story, we will meet Lisa, that has her 18th birthday today.

This is the story of how birthday celebration can end up really, really wrong, or will it?

This is a taboo story, so if you don't like to read these kinds of stories, go to the next.

Enjoy, and for new readers of my material, I am not an English Native speaking person (I'm Swedish, so excuse my Swenglish)

______

I woke up on the morning of my 18th birthday bubbling with excitement. Last night, my boyfriend, Allan had promised me a gift and a surprise... but only if I were very, very good, and I knew what meant.... I bounced out of bed and squealed happily when I found a wrapped present on the floor. I sat in front of the mirror to open it.

I looked in amazement and confusion at what I saw. Clothes? It didn't seem like enough for an 18th birthday present. Well, I didn't want to upset him. I put on the thigh-high white stockings and then the four-inch-tall lavender platforms (Allan knows how much I like high heels!). I found two bows and fixed my hair in pigtails so I could wear them. I pulled off my nightie, and white panties preparatory to putting on the rest of the outfit, and paused to study myself in the mirror.

Slender with a flat stomach, long light blond hair, but... I pouted a little. My breasts hadn't quite caught up with the rest of me and were a little smaller than I'd like. I barely needed to wear a bra. Oh well. At least my nipples were large and finely developed, especially my aureoles, which were a nice pink color. They matched the smooth pinkness between my legs which peeped out from behind the sparse covering of blond hair I was growing down there.

I looked inside the box again and found a light purple thong which I put on and then a small, cute little lavender dress. I stood up to pull the dress over my head, wobbling a little on the heels as I did so. Once I had the dress on, I looked at myself in the mirror and loved how sexy and slutty I looked. The dress I was wearing right now was silky light and almost completely transparent. I could easily see my nipples (becoming a little erect in the cold) and the slight curve of my breasts through the material. I turned around, and the hem stopped just in the middle of my plush bottom, leaving the lower part of my butt on full display.

_____

Allan was sitting on a kitchen chair when I came in.

"Happy Birthday, pumpkin," he said, "Did you like my present?"

"Yes, Allan," I replied, "I love it, but it's totally see-through."

"Yes, and?"

"Allan, you can see everything through it. I guess you only want me to wear it at home, like now."

"Yes, and when we go on this," Allan said and handed me two tickets to Jamaica.

"Wooow, are we going to Jamaica?"

"Yes, and I want you to wear that sexy dress, and I will buy you more just like that."

"But, babe, is that legal?"

"I'm sure it is, you are in fact wearing clothes."

I slid my hand down Allan's stomach into I reached his hard bulge, and grabbed his cock ever so softly through his shorts. A soft moan escaped from my lips as I squeezed his cock,

"You're so hard thinking about me flaunting at the bars and restaurants, half-naked, aren't ya?"

"Fuck, yes."

I was filled with a fiery desire and anticipation, both for the birthday morning fuck we were about to have and to walk around Jamaica wearing my new sexy outfit.

I slowly pulled Allan's cock out and stroked it as once again admire its size, the manliness, and I wanted to suck his cock now, show him how much I appreciate his gifts.

I ran my fingers gently up and down its long shaft causing Allan to groan, "Oh, yes Lisa suck it."

My pussy was on fire as I gently licked the head of his wonderful cock. My hands trembled in sexual anticipation as I lowered my lips onto his cock. I worked my tongue around the rim of its large head as I stroked the shaft with my hand.

I quickly felt little tremors build within me, as I licked around the head, listening to him moan loudly.

"Oh yes, that feels so good, darling. I'm going to fuck your mouth."

Those words always excited me to no end as they were crude and so wanton, BUT, unfortunately, Allan rarely talked dirty to me. My pussy was wet with desire as I felt mini sparks of pleasure rip through my body. I felt so sexy, so wanton as I took the head into my mouth and greedily sucked on it.

He moaned, "Oh yes baby suck it. That feels so good."

After 30 seconds, he picked me up and plopped me onto the island countertop as he continued to tease my nipples through the thin material with his silky smooth tongue. I grabbed his head and pulled it in tight onto my breasts.

I moaned, "Oh, yes baby suck my nipples."

My legs straddled his body as his hands caressed and squeezed my ass. Allan broke away from my nipples and smothered my mouth with his lips as I felt both his hands caress my ass as he lowed himself down to my drenched pussy.

He flicked my clit through my drenched panties as I squirmed in heat. He pushed me back down onto the countertop and spread my legs apart. He lowered his tongue to my throbbing clit and teasingly nibbled at it through my wet panties.

After tormenting me with his near touches he grabbed my panties and forcibly yanked them off. He shoved my panties into his mouth and sucked on my wet juices as his eyes pierced into my soul.

He lowered his mouth onto my pussy and with one long deep licking motion sent jolts of extreme pleasure throughout my body.

My hips bucked as I groaned, "Oh yes suck my pussy make me cum I'm so close."

My body thrashed wildly on the countertop as he slid his fingers inside my pussy and flicked my clit with his tongue. My legs shuddered as the wisps of an impending orgasm neared. Allan took one last long nibble on my clit causing my body to stiffen.

My body erupted with a massive orgasm as I moaned loudly in ecstasy;

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Yes, I'm cumming! I'm cumming don't stop."

My orgasm went on and on as I savored the tsunami of pleasure that raced through my body. It was better than I could imagine. Once my orgasm subsided he quickly pulled me up and hungrily smothered my mouth with his.

I whimpered, "God, that was so good. I want to feel your cock in my pussy."

"Well, it is after all your birthday."

He pulled me off the counter, swung me around, and spread my legs apart. I felt his cock push into my pussy as I groaned loudly with heated anticipation.

"Oh yes, Allan! Fuck me, baby. I need you to fuck me, hard baby."

He held onto my ass and furiously shoved his cock in and out of me faster and faster. My body bucked wildly, my head thrashed from side to side as I panted;

"Yes fuck me hard baby. Please don't stop. You feel so fucking hard."

I felt his cock grow inside me as I grabbed a hold of his balls. They were firm waiting to explode.

Allan groaned;

"Oh, yes that's it honey play with my balls. I'm going to cum so fucking hard. I'm going to fill your birthday-pussy with my hot cum."

His words always excite me. God, I wished he'd talk more like that always.

I moaned loudly as he continued to fuck me;

"Oh, yes baby Fuck me hard. Cum inside me. I want to feel your hot cum."

I looked back and squealed, "That's it give me all your cum, baby, I want to have your babies. Keep fucking your slut, cum inside me, baby."

Suddenly I felt his finger playing with my asshole and before I could say anything he pushed it into my ass. My body convulsed as I screamed;

"Oh yes. Fuck my pussy. Fuck me hard. I'm going to cum. Yes, don't stop. Fuck! Yes! I'm cumming! Oh yes, baby!"

My body erupted in a massive orgasm. My body tensed and shook as I rode the waves of pleasure from my first birthday-orgasm when I felt Allan's cock spasm inside me. Our bodies shook and shuddered together in mutual orgasms. My pussy convulsed on his cock as he shot ropes of his cum deep into me.

He collapsed on top of me allowing his cock to soften inside my pussy as we savored our heart-stopping climaxes. He pulled my head around and smothered my lips with soft loving sensual kisses.

He broke our erotic kiss and said;

"Honey, that was just an incredible fuck. Happy birthday, my love, finally we can fuck legally.

And, are you serious, do you want a baby?"

"Yes... Honey, I do... I want us to make a baby... I want to be a Mommy... and fuuck... honey, I love your cock. I want you to fuck me over and over. I'll never get enough of you, and yes, legal, finally... and soon, a Mommy."

"My MILF....."

"Allan?" I whisper lightly, my light green eyes looking into his soft blue.

"Mmm?" he grumbles.

"Was that my birthday surprise? The trip to Jamaica, right?" I giggle, bringing us back to our earlier conversation.

"Actually, this is," he said and reached for the wrapped gift.

"A second present..."

"Well I guess you can look at it like that," Allan said with a huge grin on his face.

Once I'd unwrapped the gift I opened the box inside and found 2 pairs of handcuffs and a long fairly wide red ribbon, for a blindfold I guess.

"You've often talked about being blindfolded and cuffed, so I thought that tonight, we could try it, is it too much?"

"No, honey, it's great, I love it, can't wait, this is amazing, first Jamaica, then an awesome birthday fuck, and now... cuffed to the bed, wearing only a blindfold, best birthday ever. Thank you..."

_____

Allan was gonna come home at 6. It was now 6,30...

I had been in the same posture for way too long.

I couldn't move my hands, which was killing me, and, to make it even worse, the handcuffs were too tight, I didn't know how strenuous they would be after some time... And my arms were starting to get numb. I was starting to worry, what if something had happened to Allan and I would be left here, naked, cuffed to my bed...

I dreaded that Mom or Dad would find me like this naked dead or alive. Where is he? And why didn't I keep the key next to the cuffs, so I could just uncut myself? No, I had to toss them away. How stupid am I?

My back was starting to ache. I'd been in this position for a good 40 minutes, with both my arms stretched up and out towards the bedposts, both cuffed tightly.

God, what have I done? I shook my legs when I felt a tingling to avoid them falling asleep. I stretched my toes and lifted my feet to avoid them from feeling numb. It seemed that the blood ran smoothly again. For now.

"Why does he take so long? Maybe he forgot our hot birthday fuck... or maybe something happened to him, he is never this late."

"What if he doesn't come?"

Don't think I'm worried that something might happen to me. No. I was worried about breaking news:

"Dead 18-year-old teen girl found completely naked, handcuffed to the bed, blindfolded."

I thanked God when I heard the hinges of the house door squeak. The subsequent door slammed felt like glory to me.

I felt a drop slipping between my butt cheeks just as the door to our bedroom opened and a cool breeze ran through the curves of my bare skin.

Silence.

I didn't move an inch. I felt tensed from head to toe. For a few moments, I thought he'd snapped, he had changed his mind, call me crazy, weirdo and I don't know how many more words.

But I heard nothing. Only his quick breathing.

I felt the air changing as he approached me.

Silence.

I tilted my face in the direction where he was standing.

I narrowed my eyes, trying to see through the blindfold. But the red silk ribbon didn't let even a glimmer of light pass through.

I smiled into the darkness and could feel how my chest heaved and my pussy getting wet.

Gone was the numbness, the pain in my wrists, the scare, but it was replaced by fear, "ashameness" and self-doubt.

I bit my upper lip, forced myself to remain silent, and focused on the good part, he was just savoring the moment. I wanted to scream for him to fuck me right now, impale me with all his strength, Impregnate me. I'd never been so turned on in my life, but I bit my lip harder until I hurt myself.

The bed sunk to my right.

Suddenly, a hand caresses the skin between my heaving breasts.

I answered, startled, with a quick moan, and arched my back.

He traversed his hands all around my warm, almost sweaty, body under my breasts, following the contours, the same with my nipples, up to my collarbones and neck, down the side of my slender torso to my hips, onto the top of my blond pubic hair, and then he started all over again. His light touch was driving me insane. Ohhh, God, how I wanted him to use his mouth, his tongue, and his glorious cock. I could hear him breath heavy and I knew that it was turning him on so.

It was a subtle touch. Made with care and respect. Soon his caressing went down my legs and ended at my feet. Down to my milky white, perfectly pedicured toes with natural nails. He gently ran his fingers over my smooth soles and over the tops of my ankles. My skin was warm and slightly tacky. Thank God, I'd showered before, cause my feel could really smell after a full day's work. He gently massaged my foot, surrounding it with all his fingers. He pressed, casually squeezing my toes with one hand and rubbed my calf with the other.

Wow, this was new... But I guess Allan also wanted to try something new.

Allan stood up from the bed and a few seconds later, I felt him lift my right leg and he started moving it up and down over his hard bulge, repeating stroking motions.

Allan lifted my foot away from his hard cock, and brought it to his mouth. He took a deep breath of my newly showered odor before pressing his lips against my sole. I let out a tiny gasp as he made contact and slid his tongue out and began swirling it around my sole. He kissed and licked down my arch and sucked my heel into his mouth. Then he licked back up and sucked my big toe into his mouth.

I laid back with a pained look on my face.

Allan wasted no time sliding his tongue in between my toes and sucking each one into his mouth. My chest was rising and falling heavily and I heard myself give away little groans every so often. He switched his foot, making sure to rub it against his hard cock on the way to his mouth.

I responded this time by scrunching my toes against his covered head.

Allan stopped licking and got off the bed. Again, the unbearable nothingness, until I heard something drop and move. I imagine Allan unbuttoning his pants and letting them fall to the floor.

The mattress sunk again and I knew he had once again entered the bed below me. He lifted both my feet up in the air, held them together, and soon I felt his rock-hard cock penetrate the area between my soles. He slowly started to fuck my feet, this was something that Allan had never mentioned or indicated, but I loved that the whole situation got him so turned on that he wanted to try something new as well.

He repositioned his cock between my toes, I squeezed my toes against his rock-hard shaft as he pulled up and then back down.

Allan let out a moan as he fucked my feet, but then he stopped and got off the bed again. Still not a words, just a hot silence, filled with lust and eagerness, we both were extremely horny by now.

After a few seconds, the mattress next to my head gave way and I knew that Allan wanted me to suck his hard cock. He reached around my head and snaked his fingers through my long blond hair. He certainly wasn't wasting time, and instinctively, I parted my soft pink lips to engulf and embrace Allan's throbbing cock-head into my young mouth.

"Bmmfh!" I moaned as my mouth was filled with my boyfriend's cock. There was something different about his cock, it tasted and felt different, but I guess that was because of the blindfold, I'd read that you experience different things when you're blindfolded. And I loved it...

God, this was even better than without a blindfold, I will always use the blindfold from now on. God, he tasted so differently, sooo fucking sexy, my pussy was screaming for his cock by now.

My extremely restricted blowjob began immediately. My studded tongue worked the cock-head repeatedly with sensuous lashing movements on the sensitive underside. My lips slid easily and smoothly up and down the rigid erection as my head bobbed at a steady, but urgent pace, with the much-needed assistance from Allan's hands. I don't think the blowjob would've been possible if it wasn't for him basically mouth fucking me.

Allan's firm hand guided and urged me to suck faster and harder as he groaned his approval.

Allan freed one of his hands and started to grope my tits and nipples. The sensation was pleasant, and once again, it felt just a little different, he seemed rougher, but Allan was also trying new things, and so far I loved every single change, the foot job, the feel and taste of his cock, his rough manhandling of my breasts.

I could sense that Allan was close, so I picked up the pace, slurped, and moaned loudly as I gobbled my boyfriend's cock faster and more desperately.

Allan seemed to respond eagerly my talented mouth and lips sliding along his throbbing shaft.

Allan's breathing was growing faster and heavier, I knew he was feeling his balls rise, responding to the relentless pleasure of me pleasuring his rod with her bobbing head.

It was a deliciously noisy blowjob.

"Bllmfhh hmmnlfhh mmnlfhhh unnfhh!" I slurped as I bobbed my head diligently on Allan's salty cock, that's it, it tasted just a bit saltier.

I picked up the pace, or rather Allan forced my head back and forth on his raging cock faster and faster in sync with his moans of pleasure. I drenched the cock in my spit as the trembling erection slid over my pretty pink lips over and over again.

Allan was really feeling his orgasm build, and I knew that within seconds, he would blast my mouth and face with his hot sticky cum.

Allan was sweating by now, huffing heavily as he tried to decide if he wanted to keep groping me or do something else with his hands as his climax approached. Eventually, he settled for giving my tits hard squeezes as I was bringing him to the brink of orgasm.

Allan was sent rushing into a climax as if tumbling down a waterfall. He cried out in ecstatic shock as he suddenly ejaculated into my mouth. He moaned in pleasure as he came. I couldn't count how many pulses of hot cum he released but I think he knew he was flooding my mouth by the feel of his balls releasing all that pent-up juice and the cute little moans of alarm I was making.

"Gyreeargh!" Allen grunted as he finished spurting.

Allan pulled out his cock and I was left with an enormous amount of sperm in my mouth.

I swear, this was by far the most cum Allan had ever produced, and only from this morning.

Fuck, he must've loved this as much as I did.

It probably looked like I was overwhelmed by the massive deposit of semen filling up my mouth that I was about to spit it out all over the bed, and I was. As I said, this was by far the most cum I've had in my mouth ever.

I grimaced and then reluctantly swallowed if I only could see the look on Allan's face as I swallowed his gigantic load.

Being blindfolded sharpened my other senses, especially touch. I felt his outstretched fingers, tracing my neck again, sliding softly over my clavicle bone, down to my erect nipples and I still savor Allan's extremely warm and tasty sperm.

He rubbed my nipples gently, then he lowered his head and put one of them into his mouth, suckling it gently, circling it with his tongue. He continued sucking my nipples, fondled my breasts before he got between my legs, and kissed down my belly until he reached my dripping pussy.

He began licking and sucking my hard, engorged clit. I ground my pussy against his mouth. He ate my pussy better than ever before, God, what've gotten into Allan, but I have to admit, I loved the new adventurous, in-command-Allan better than before. I will tell him later, this is the kind of lovemaking I want from now on... This was by far the best sex I've very had. He pushed his tongue into my pussy as deep as it would go, lapping up my juices. I moaned quietly as Allan ate my birthday pussy. My God this was the best gift ever.

Drcock666
Drcock666
577 Followers