Birthday Surprise Turns Bad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slammed my ass full of his cock, I could cum any second. Soon I was moaning low as wave after wave of orgasm spread through me as Daddy pumped my butt full of his cock.

"Yes baby, finish it. Cum with Daddy..." Daddy said, pumping into me with power and confidence, the roughness was back... I gasped and started to thrust my hips as well as I could, moaning louder and louder as our thrusting got harder and faster.

He fucked me completely, taking his cock all the way out of me and then slamming it back in again.

Knowing that my tight asshole had opened wide and that it was swallowing Daddy's cock without any difficulty, drove me crazy.

My ass felt like it was going to explode even though he changed the rhythm for shorter but more frequent movements. My head had doubts, but not my body. My ass sang opera, with high-pitched screams but with stellar tuning. In the back of my mind, I know how heinous or incestuous the act was... but I didn't give a damn. Right now, I didn't care about the pain, about the fact that it was my Dad that was fucking me, raping me, the fact that I was cheating on Allan. I just cared that I had his cock in my ass and that it had to go in deeper, much deeper.

"Fuck, honey... I'm gonna cum."

I could feel the tension building in my own body. "I am too, Daddy!"

"Do it! Cum on Daddy's big cock!" He stared down at me, wanting to see the exact moment I had another orgasm on Daddy's cock as it skewered my little tight asshole.

He pushed deep and hard up my bum, fucking me till I thought I would burst. I never had imagined how fucking hot and sexy being roughly butt-fucked could be, it was pure pleasure. He started shooting his load up my ass which caused me to orgasm again, feeling the hot, warm liquid shoot into my bowels was too much.

Feeling Daddy's body twitch and hearing him moan as he unloaded his cum deep inside my asshole made me speechless but inside, it made me scream, I loved it. Feeling how he pumped inside my ass sat me on fire inside.

The cum filled my sphincter and, at the slightest movement of his cock, his cum ended up emanating wildly from my hole.

"I'm cummminggg, Daddy!!" I squealed loudly, my body arched, my cuffed arms and legs shook, and my pussy and asshole pulsated.

He rammed hard inside me, holding himself deep, grunting loudly with each shuddering spasm.

"Daddy's filling you up with his cum," he gasped. As his balls unloaded in me, he reached down and bit my breast hard, marking me his.

That divine feeling me over the edge, and I came hard. My toes separated, my cuffed hands grabbed the sheet, and my mouth and my pussy shouted encouragement to my ass. As Daddy shook, I once again squirted out more juice.

In a few seconds, with his hips, he draws circles inside my anus with the tip of his brush, which is wonderful, especially if it's done with a broad brush and I felt his cum ooze out of my filled asshole and down to the already soaked sheets.

"God, you're so beautiful in your after-sex-loom, your cheeks all red, and lips swollen and your amazing breast sweaty from exhaustion."

All I could answer was a meek," Thank you, Daddy."

"Did you like that, baby girl? Did you love Daddy's cock fucking your asshole...because it sure loved fucking your little butt." His hand brushed a strand of hair from my eyes.

I nodded. "I wasn't sure at first but then, I really, really liked it, Daddy. It felt so good when you were...fucking me," looking a little shy using that word in front of my Father.

"When it's just us, you can use all the nasty words you want, baby," leaning down to take a hardened nipple between his teeth. He applied pressure, wondering how hard he could bite before I protested...getting his answer a few seconds later when he heard my soft squeal. He let go, sliding his tongue over the reddened nub, soothing it before kissing me tenderly.

"I have so many things I want to teach you...and you're going to love them all and you know why?"

I shook my head. "No, why, Daddy?"

"Because your tiny pussy is going to cum so hard each time I fuck you, it's gonna feel like it's turning inside out," grinning down at me.

I giggled and felt my pussy clench tightly at his words. Already, I couldn't wait until the next time Daddy fucked me. It felt like heaven when I came with him deep in my belly, a billion times better than when Allan fucked me. I wanted to experience that feeling again, pretty sure I'd never be able to get enough of my daddy's cock.

He stood up, and his semi' hard cock glistened in the dim light.

His large hand cupped the back of my head, as he un-cuffed me and pushed me up into a sitting position.

"Lick my cock clean, baby slut," his voice soft, yet demanding.

I grimaced when she saw Daddy's cock, all shiny with his cum, her girl juices, and residue from her asshole.

"I don't want to, Daddy."

Daddy slapped my face... not hard, but enough to let me know he meant business.

"I said, clean Daddy's cock!"

Tipping my face, I traced the cock with my tongue as if licking a lollipop. A new blow to my face in disapproval of my initiative.

Since flies don't get into a closed mouth, nor dicks either, I opened mine as wide as I could. I smiled at the thought that I must've looked like an inflatable doll.

Once the order was understood, I stayed still while the cock took advantage of my mouth again and again.

His cock had found its way to shelter.

I gently polish the sword by swallowing everything that was stuck to its trunk. I grabbed Daddy's thick cock and for the first time, I felt his raw power and just how amazing his cock felt.

Slowly, softly and sensually, I sucked my Dad's dirty cock clean. I tried to break down the range of flavors of the meat pole: cock, semen, and something that I think tastes like my ass. Surprisingly, it wasn't as bad as I expected, more surprising was the way his command had gotten me aroused. Already, my pussy was starting to throb, as though begging for his cock to pound it to another orgasm.

"Mmm...good girl. Daddy's obedient little slut." His hand was still on my head but was caressing it gently as her tongue scrubbed him clean. The slap had been a test to see what I would do, and, surprisingly, I'd responded well to his roughness.

"I'll help you wash and then I'll put some cream on it for you. That'll make you feel better and maybe it will not be too bad. I'm just scared I really hurt you, you know I would never hurt you, baby girl."

"I know Daddy. I'm fine. I just really need to go to the toilet, but I don't think I can walk in there."

"I'll carry you, baby girl." Daddy reached down and scooped me up to carry me to the bathroom so I could expel the copious amounts of spunk Daddy had put inside of me.

As much as Daddy had cum, it was acting like an enema.

___

I hopped into the shower my small tits bouncing, hardening my nipples. I turned on the water and turned the shower pressure on medium.

Daddy and I started to wash each other and we kissed, it was kinda weird to start with, I mean, I'd kissed him before, but never with tongue, never naked, never feeling his growing cock against my naked belly, never with his fingers teasing my pussy.

Daddy held the body-wash and squeeze the bottle pouring a flowery-scented soap onto my chest.

Then he started to gently lather the soap across my breasts and down my stomach. He worked his way down, soaping my thighs down to my ankles and back up again until I was covered in a rich white lather.

His hands glided over my silky skin caressing every inch of my body. He brought his hands up to my breasts again and squeezed them together letting the water pool between them. Then he slid his hands over my stomach keeping them firm against my skin, then back up to my tits. He squeezed my slippery bosoms together letting the water beat against my chest, then he slid his hands up my tits past my areolas and pinch each erect nipple between his finger and thumb.

"Mmm yea," I moaned as my body trembled lightly.

Goosebumps raised from my skin as a quiver ran down my spine. I moaned softly as Daddy pinched my rosebuds harder before letting them slide from his grip.

"But, Daddy, you haven't washed me down here yet," I said and awkwardly pointed between my legs.

Daddy knelt down and had my acing pussy just inches away from his face. He just stared at it for a second.

"Oh, my God. Perfection," I heard him say staring at the perfect little mound that he'd dreamed about for years. My puffy lips were opened just enough for him to see the pink center of my being.

When I noticed him staring, I bent my knees a bit, spreading myself open right in front of him, and said;

"Daaaaddddddy, my little cunny is dirty."

He instantly started to wash his daughter's pussy. I lifted my leg and placed my foot on the side of the tub giving him access to the slippery smoothness of my luscious little cunt.

Daddy moved his right hand down my stomach, between my thighs, and slipped a finger between my pussy lips, and rubbed gently against my clit.

He spread my pussy lips with one hand and I could see how much he loved to watch my young cunt. Then he pulled the hood off my clit and washed around it....a lot.

It looked like he was inhaling my female nectar as he washed my sensitive flesh.

I gasped when Daddy feasted on my erogenous zone, God, he really knew what to do, and where to do it. Perfection, just like he said.

My breathing rate was short and rapid as his mouth slowly traveled up and down my soaked slit.

"Well, now we have a completely cleaned little lady."

"No, no, that's not enough," I said to his surprise.

"Mama always said that the vagina has to be washed very thoroughly. I will tell you when it's clean, yes?"

Daddy put more soap on his hands and continued to wash my pussy. He could clearly feel the twitches and hear my slight moans.

My legs were a bit shaky and I moaned even more explicitly.

Then Daddy switched the shower from the waterfall above us to the handheld shower head, he unscrewed the actual head so that the water could flow more freely from just the hose.

He turned the water down until it was a refreshing cool spray from the shower head and aimed it at my craving pussy. The heat from my pussy was magnified by the cool water flowing down around me.

A wave of pleasure surged through my body as Daddy worked my clit faster and faster. The fog began to clear, revealing my reflection in the glass. I watched my reflection as Daddy worked his finger into my pussy. I stared down at his fingers and watched them disappear between my legs into my radiating snatch. I backed up and leaned my back against the shower wall for support as my knees began to shake.

My cunt secreted pre-cum. Rainbowy surges coursed my veins, twisting my face in a heated grimace. More than once my eyes popped back open. My small tits heaved as I forced breaths in and out. My voice rose in uncontrolled zeal, emitting shouts that were surely carried out through the house.

Half my face concealed under tresses, my dripping mouth rasped swear words and pleas for release.

"Oh Yes!" I cried, closed my eyes shut, and felt my orgasm build deep inside me.

I threw my head back in pleasure as Daddy provided a cool water stream all over my pussy.

I once again opened my eyes to look for my reflection in the glass. I stared at my glistening body watching Daddy finger my clit and aiming the thin shower hose inside my pussy. I raised my head again, and looked straight ahead hoping to gaze into my eyes as my orgasm overtook me.

I could feel the water filling my pussy. I spread my legs farther apart so I could feel more of it. Then Daddy began moving the water back and forth, from my pussy to my clit. I leaned back against the cold tile wall of the shower, and the temperature differences made my pussy tingle.

Daddy fucked my pussy with his fingers, while my clit was assaulted by the gushing stream of water coming from the shower hose.

I felt a huge intense orgasm building, I screamed at the sensation. My legs began to twitch and my toes curled. My pussy screamed for mercy. I screamed. And moaned as I came and my cunt gushed juices all over the floor, I came so fucking hard.

Then Daddy turned on the heat instead and once again, the stream was aimed against my cold pussy and it caused another temperature shock, and another orgasm. I screamed and screamed;

"Ohhhhh yess! Ohhhhh, God! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

As pinkish-red as the rest of my skin had flushed, my engorged, quaking cunt was maroon, on its way to a nice shade of violet. With his index and middle digits, Daddy rammed, he crammed, slammed in me. I couldn't handle much more of this. I hugged and squeezed my tits with my left arm, and grabbed Daddy's wet hair with my right.

I was quite pleased with how big and erect my proud clit had gotten, under Daddy's rough touch and water treatment, I don't think it's ever been that sensitive. Ever.

"OHHHHH!! OHHHHHH!! OHHHHHH-H-H-H-HHH!!" I wailed, as lightning started to strike. The water began feeling like a sizzlingly hot whirlwind spinning me in its vortex. I let myself get lost in the wild throes. The torridity built and built until I couldn't stand it any longer, and was silently shrieking out loud. My soft white cum oozed forth as I finally began squirting.

The big 'o' hit me slow and sublime, breaking down into countless morsels of the most wondrous physical passion I'd possibly ever known. I came hard again, and again innocuously spraying onto the shower floor. I spastically jerked, knocking small bottles of bath soaps and products off the ledge. My eyes were pinched shut, eyeballs straight back in my head. My face remained contorted, in a way that Mommy always warned me would stay that way if I made it.

Waves and waves of orgasms poured over my body. My entire body was trembling and shaking. My pussy was starting to become sore, but Daddy didn't stop, it felt so good. Cum spurted and swirled onto the floor until my heart and cunt were done (for now).

But, I kept humping the water and, after another couple of orgasms with the cold water, Daddy finally decided it was time to give me some rest. Or so I thought.

I must've looked completely ridiculous.

"You liked that Lisa?" My father said stroking his cock.

"Mmm, Daddy what are you doing to me?" I asked.

"Playing with my little girl," he replied pumping his fist up and down his huge cock.

"Wait, stop!" I half-heartedly said, feeling a wave of guilt overpower the sensation of my Father's huge cock filling my hole, sorry holes, and poor Allan. Poor, poor Allan... How could we ever have a normal relationship after this, and only this morning we were talking about a baby... Poor Allan.

"I know this is what you want, baby girl" he cooed back.

"No Daddy this is wrong!" I pretended to object.

Daddy just ignored my stupid behavior, and told me to reach out and put my hands on the shower wall. As I leaned over I felt him rubbing his cock all over my ass. Oh my God, what's Daddy doing to me? His cock felt so hard as he rubbed it on my crack, By God I wanted his wonderful cock. I felt him teasing me; he was rubbing his cock on the outside of my lips.

Then I felt his cock enter my pussy, he was so much bigger than Allan. His cock filled my pussy so nicely Perfection. We both groaned as he impaled himself on me, there were no more barriers to cross; my Dad was fucking me and he can never stop. Not after this, and I am legal now.

Daddy grabbed my hips and started fucking me real fast and hard, I could feel his cock hitting my uterus, he was in so deep.

Daddy turned off the water since it was splashing his face as he fucked me from behind.

"Lisa, I am gonna fuck your ass again."

"Please Daddy go slow, I'm still very sour. Please be gentle Daddy"

"I will Lisa...I will"

I felt his cock push the head in slowly... God, it felt like he was shoving a bat up my ass. But I couldn't deny him, I was his. He slowly pushed more of his cock in and I started to enjoy the feeling again. My Daddy once again had his cock up my ass, what else was left. Daddy was fucking my ass and I loved it. Daddy pushed me towards the cold shower wall and was showering me with kisses on my neck, as he fucked me.

Then the phone rang. It was Allan.

"Shit, stop Daddy, it's Allan on the phone, I got to get this, he might be on his way. Fuck, what if he's at home, waiting for me?"

I reached outside the shower stall and picked up the phone.

"Hi honey"

"Hi babe how was everything today? Did you have fun on your birthday?"

Daddy didn't stop, he kept still inside me for 5 seconds, and then he slowly started fucking my asshole again, as I talked with my boyfriend. I kept giving him dirty looks but he just smiled and continued fucking me. It was hard holding down a conversation with my boyfriend as my Daddy was fucking me.

"Yeah, it... was.. good.... is good, I mean..."

"You want more baby girl?" Daddy whispered in my ear as I tried to talk to Allan, not giving away the fact that Daddy was pounding my asshole. Again.

"Where are you, it's kind of an echo?"

"I'm... I'm... Sorry, I almost dropped my phone," I lied "I'm in.. the bathroom, getting ready for our night... honey..."

I closed my eyes tight and bit down on my lip waiting for it to be over. Daddy's cock slid in and out, stretching my asshole more and more with each stroke. After a minute, which felt like an eternity, talking to my boyfriend and having Daddy's hard cock sliding in and out of my battered asshole I was ready to cum again.

"So, honey,¨... When are... you gonna come... home?" I mustered.

The shower stall was soon filled with echoing sounds of wet flesh smashing into wet flesh as Daddy was fucking me harder and harder...

He'd build up a steady rhythm, filling my asshole with his meat. My nipples was rock-hard as they keep smashing into the cold shower wall.

"I'm sorry, honey, it's really echoing, what did you say?"

I moaned softly as Daddy wrapped his strong arms around me, squeezed my breast hard, and pinched my nipples so hard I cloud cry, as he pumped his cock hard into my sour asshole.

Warm sticky juices leaked from my pussy, dripping down my thigh. I felt every vein and ridge of his cock as he fucked me relentlessly. Fuck, he was good.

"I know, the.... reception is.... baad... When are... you.. coming home...?"

"Honey... How are you doing?"

"Oh, sorry, I just got off the treadmill."

"Treadmill... I thought you were in the bathroom, getting ready."

"Do you want me to stop?" Daddy whispered in my ear sarcastically.

"No," I said out loud.

"What... Lisa... What's going on?"

"Honey, see you soon, we.... we... have a really bad connection," I said, hung up, looked over my shoulder, and said;

"Fuck me, Daddy, Your dick feels so good!"

"You want more baby girl?"

"Yes Daddy, fuck me deeper!" I cried.

His stroke grew even faster and deeper. His buff arms wrap around my torso and his hands molested my poor tits.

"Oh fuck Oh fuck!" I screamed out into the warm shower stall as his balls slapped hard against my wet thighs.

"Who's my little slut?" he asked fucking me hard.

"Yes Daddy! Fuck me!"

"Say it!" he demanded pounding his hips sharply into me knocking me hard into the cold wall.

"I'm your little slut" I moaned feeling him deep in my asshole.

"I'm Daddy's little slut" I moaned again with him pounding harder and harder. I felt his cock throbbing deep inside me filling my asshole perfectly.

Then all of a sudden he pulled out and roughly slammed it into my drenched pussy. His large cock stretched my pussy open as he pounded the thick shaft into my hole. Every muscle in my body tensed up as his cock plunged in and out with impressive speed and stamina. I loved how his cock throbbed deep in me pushing against my pussy walls.