Birthday Surprise Turns Bad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He licked and sucked it just like he said he would. I was about to come when he rubbed my little puckered butt hole gently with his finger. I moaned and pushed back against his finger, which he moved. He lowered his head further down towards the bed, and pushed my thighs up towards my face, giving him better access to my pussy, and asshole. He kissed my tight bum hole. It felt so nice to have his lips on it.

His tongue licked gently at my hole, I could have orgasmed right then and there, but I held it back.

My thoughts were immediately interrupted by the pressure on my anus. The tip of the tongue had plummeted in a slow spiral. His tongue was like heaven on my ass.

"Ooohhh, God, Allan... Fuck," I said, breaking the silence. No response.

This was also something completely new. Allan licking my asshole. By, God, I loved it.

Allan.... what the fuck..

He spread the hole with his fingers and inserted his tongue into my ass, which I intuitively pushed back against. His lips imprison my sphincter, channeling the passage of the tongue into my hole. And again. With each lick, I felt myself dilating millimeter by millimeter.

Allan had always been a bit reticent about anal topics, but today he was making up for it at ease. It turned me on even more, knowing that he was letting himself go as much as I was.

Without leaving my ass aside, he attacked my other little hole, the one he use to fuck, with two fingers. God, I was wet, I think it was two fingers, it could've been three, it was soaking wet, like never before. I got so wet so fast, that his fingers would need reinforcement soon. He left for a moment to return with a new partner.

His middle finger rubbed against my asshole, rubbed in circles, and began pushing inside of me.

It hurt a little, so, he stopped, got some more lube from my completely drenched pussy, and once again entered my tight asshole.

God! The first touches had turned into brutal asshole-pulling.

Was he gonna take my anal virginity on my 18th birthday? God, right now, I hoped that he would... For the first time in my life, I wanted it in my ass.

He wiggled his finger inside my butt, which felt amazing. I moaned and pushed hard against his finger, after a minute or two, once my ass had gotten adjusted to his finger, he pushed another finger up into my butt. Again, same procedure, pull out, get the lube, insert, go slow, and soon he was fucking my virgin ass with two fingers. He pumped them in and out, harder and harder. I started coming, Allan squeezed my tits and his fingers pounded my ass.

Now we're talking. He fucked me with his fingers, 3 or 4, in my cunt, joining two of them like a barrel in my ass, a thumb extended like a hammer, and the other two shrunken, with the trigger and entering from the side, faster and faster. The thumb stroked my clit harder and harder, making my body shiver under his touch.

I whined as I bit my bottom lip and arched my back and my wrists cracked inside the handcuffs.

My body gave way and I squirted out gush after gush of clear girly juices as I came hard with Allan's newly found skills.

After I was done, I could feel that the sheets were absolutely drenched under my ass. Allan continued to push my legs upwards and then, with a hardened tongue, he drilled into my anus, reaching deeper and deeper.

With half his tongue inserted in my ass, the rhythm of the tongue-fucking increases without mercy. The brute force of the fuck forces me to grit my teeth.

In the middle of a brutal moan, the tongue left my anus, and when it left, it distributed humidity through the little hole.

Then he just left me, No hands, no probing fingers, no probing, hungry tongue. Nothing.

These dark moments of waiting are unbearable.

I tried to move my hands seeking to touch something, but I can only feel the air.

Again, the unbearable nothing until I feel a wet contact in my pussy, and my hands were open letting out the air they had just collected.

"I want you to fuck me hard with your big cock, Allan, hard and fast, make me come. And then I want you to put your cock up my ass, honey, and screw my bum until I come. I am ready for that now Allan." Allan positioned himself so that he could rub his cock against my slit.

He pushed his cock deep into my pussy, he was so huge I thought I would burst as he pumped his pole slowly into my pussy, as I clenched my trapped wrists, and pulled hard on the cuffs.

I desperately wanted to be freed, to grab his muscular shoulders, grab his magnificent ass, pull him closer, urging him to continue to fuck me harder. The new Allan.

Soon, Allan was slamming in and out of my cunt, I moaned louder with every thrust. He was grabbing my breast hard, and at one point he put his hand on my throat, choking me. I was in complete bliss with his cock slamming in and out of my pussy, I never knew fucking could be so fucking good, no pun tended. Soon I knew I was going to come, but he just wouldn't stop.

Allan removed his hands from my neck and my world evened out again. He repositioned my legs onto his shoulders. Then, he folded me in two with my legs straight out, I groaned as he fucked me harder and harder. Loud slapping sounds filled the room as our bodies slammed together in carnal lust and craving. He was positively pounding my cervix; I could feel his cock thrusting as deep as it could go, its girth perfectly filling my pussy.

"Honey... Fuuuuccckkkk!" I cried as I felt the pleasure mounting in between my legs, feeling my cunt spasm around his cock.

With a loud cry, I felt myself orgasm. My juices once again squirted out of my cunt in a gush, flooding past Allan's cock as he continued to thrust deep into me. One could hear the squelching noise it made with all the fluids my pussy was producing.

He kissed me gently, God, he even smelled different with the blindfold on. His hands found my breasts and began rubbing and pinching my nipples. He pulled my legs up to my chest so that my ass was exposed, rubbed his cock against my pussy to moisten it, and then rubbed some more juices onto my butt hole. I couldn't wait to get his cock up my ass, it was so big and thick. He pushed the head slowly against my bum,

Yes, Allan. Oh yes. C'mon.... Give it to me, give me your cock up my ass..."

I heard a noise similar to the opening of a bottle and realize that I had placed a bottle of lube on the bedside table, God, did I know this was gonna happen? Why else would I bring a bottle of lube with me, I never use that anymore.

The taste of sperm, still remained in my mouth, which I savored by moving my tongue to every corner of my mouth.

A spittle in my asshole, he spread it with his whole hand, going over my anus countless times. Every once in a while, a finger slipped in, deeper and deeper.

The dilation progresses with more fingers continued and, again - the tongue. I died every time Allan ram his tongue into my asshole. He did it without any hesitation, as I had always dreamed of.

I could spend hours and hours describing the preliminaries, but I'll go straight to the good stuff.

I felt his fingers close around his cocoon touching the inside of my buttocks. The thumb above and the others below contacted my anus. He moved it all over the area impregnating the target with lube and saliva.

I tried to relax as much as I could with a huge cock about to enter my ass.

More pressure.

Pain.

Tear.

Penetration.

He has found my cocoon.

Allan placed the tip of his cock against my anal ring. I closed my eyes and whimpered as Allan's cock-head slowly penetrated my asshole

"Allan, please," I whispered. "Oh fuck, it hurts. Not there" I pleaded, obviously I had changed my mind subconsciously.

I screamed as the flared head popped into my anal ring. I lifted my face due to the need to tense some muscle and closed my eyes inside the blindfold as I felt how his cock made its way through my sphincter.

Allan's lust had taken over and I don't think he heard or cared about my screams, but this was the new, improved version, Allan 2.0.

"Allan please, it's not right. You're hurting me." I pleaded again.

I think he was going to stop when I felt my body push against the invading cock.

It felt like I was going to wet myself, but I wasn't wetting myself; I was trying to push him out, and I think he misunderstood my pushing, and in my effort to push his cock from my tiny hole, I actually opened up and the head of his cock was sucked into my tight and tiny asshole.

"Oh God Allan, it hurts! Please take it out!"

He started to pull back to pull his cock out of my ass when I let out a scream of pain and pushed back against him to keep him from moving. In the process, I forced another inch of him into my bowels.

I think my scream must have been heard in every flat.

He took a step backward.

"No, no. Keep going," I implored in the darkness.

"Don't worry, Allan. You know, it only hurts at the beginning. Even if I ask you to, don't stop."

The cock is back in position... And pushed in.

"Aoooo, yes... it hurts just a little.. But... Keep going," I implored Allan.

"Uhhhhh. It feels like it is ripping my bottom in two, honey." I was crying now and it was really hurting, but I knew that the time was right, the mood was right, the whole buildup was right, Allan's newfound skills and roughness. I wanted it, but, fuck it hurt.

I think Allan knew that I wanted it, but being the old, gentle Allan, he pulled out and started kissing between the valley of my large breasts and over my hard flat belly until he reached my hot, smooth, musky vagina once more. I could feel the blood pulsing in my wet pussy, Allan spread my pink full lips with his tongue and, reached my hard clit, sticking out of my wet slit, he suckled it gently into his mouth.

"OHHHhhhhhh," I cried out in pure joyous passion at his touch.

Allan pressed his index finger against my slick anal pucker and I felt the tight ring give way under the pressure of his finger.

"Ahhaa, ahhha," I moaned in passion, as his finger penetrated my anus.

I could feel my sphincter and cunt tighten around his probing finger and his questing tongue as I grew more and more frantic. I tensed up and then thrusted my young pussy against Allan's face and fingers as I bucked and twisted in sudden orgasmic pleasure.

"AAhhuuhhhhhhh!" I groaned as Allan relentlessly fucked my asshole with his finger and sucked on my hard clitoris until I begged for mercy, my body convulsing uncontrollably. Only then did he stop and let me calm down.

After my huge orgasm, Allan once again got in under me and pushed my knees toward my head.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" I moaned again, opening my legs for him, and my breasts heaved with passion.

He put the wet tip of his cock softly against my wet, hot cunt and drew the head of his cock slowly up and down my slit. I knew what he was doing, he was getting me even more horny and willing to take his cock in my ass.

He kept tracing up and down my smooth cunt slit with his cock, dipping into my crack and then hitting my pink love button with his hard cock-head lubricated with my cunt juice.

I moaned and squirmed on the bed with each movement of his cock, trying desperately to draw him into my hungry pussy. He let his cock wander halfway into my velvet opening, resting on my naked body, savoring our smooth flesh where our crotches joined.

He moved his hands and mouth back to my breasts, now slicked with our sweat and shaking with excitement. I arched my body when his probing tongue and lips touched my stiff nipples

I cried out with desire as he sucked a large nipple into his mouth, squeezing my other tit between his fingers. I quivered with passion as Allan continued to slide his cock halfway in and out of my neatly trimmed cunt, always stopping short of full insertion.

My hips strained to fuck his teasing prick.

"Ohhh. Ohhhhh, Fuck Allan. Please! Pleeesse!" I moaned, my cunt trying to grind against his crotch, lost in the sensations of our hot sex.

He pulled out his cock and I felt the large head poking at my backdoor again. He let go of my breast and I knew he was guiding his cock into my ass.

His bloated purple glans probably looked obscenely huge pressed against my tiny pink pucker. He held his slick hardness in his hand and nudged his tip into my orifice, lining up his cock while he kept the pressure on my oily sphincter. He pressed a little harder against my tight backdoor. Then, as I let out a choked gasp, my forbidden little hole relaxed and surrendered to Allan's gentle push, and he slipped in.

"Oh fuck, Allan!" I said, and I could only imagine my butt ring dilating and distending to accept his cock inside my virgin ass. He stopped pushing almost immediately after he punched through my pliant sphincter, my butthole had gobbled up his cock-head and a good inch of his shaft.

My anal muscles clenched around his pole and my anus seemed to suck him in, holding him trapped in its warm slippery grip.

His tactic had worked, it wasn't as painful anymore.

Allan slammed his large man-meat deeply into my needy cunt. I wrapped my legs around his body, sucking him deep within my dripping well. He placed his hands on my swinging breast as he pumped and thrusted his steel-hard cock back and forth, in and out, our bodies colliding on loud clasps.

We fucked and fucked, fucked and fucked, mindless fuck machines, fucking forever, our bodies eagerly devouring each other, pounding naked flesh against naked flesh, his cock enclosed deep within the folds of my flooded vagina.

I cried out and convulsed many times in wanton orgasm after orgasm, lost in carnal bliss until I, at last, let totally loose and cried out.

"AAHH, Yess, Ahh, Ahh, AAAHHHHH!" I cried and I clamped my cunt lips around Allan's powerful tool, "Yess!! Yess! YEEESSSSS!"

My hips bucked and I shuddered again in orgasm; in a pool of liquid sweat and passion.

Once again, he pulled out and I felt his cock slide into my ass, easier this time.

Slowly, I allowed more and more of his cock to sink into my tight ass

"Give it to me," I commanded, despite the pain. "It's ok, Allan, go on."

He stopped his movement carefully so I could get used to his massive size in my ass. After a few moments, he pushed a little more inside. I felt like I would burst already, but I had to have all of my boyfriend's cock inside of me.

All of a sudden I heard;

"Daddy has always dreamed of putting his cock in his little girl's ass, and now I'm in your ass. You're so tight and sweet. You're Daddy's little slut now, my dirty little slut daughter with her dirty little ass filled with her own Father's cock."

He grabbed my blindfold and I tried to focus my eyes, the first thing I saw was a very blurry Daddy. Then, as my eyes adjusted to the dim light I saw that it really was Daddy who was slowly penetrating my asshole.

God, I was in shock. Disgusted. Daddy... But.... Fuck, was he good... I was upset, disgusted, appalled, angry, but also, horny, happy, elated, and I loved the way he fucked. Much better than Allan.

I shook my head fiercely. I realized what was happening and tried to get away frantically, but Daddy just smiled, and said;

"Stop it. You'll come to appreciate what I'm doing for you, baby. I love you."

"No, Daddy, no... please stop this, it isn't right..."

"Hussh baby girl, you've wanted this for years, and besides, it's your birthday... So, Happy birthday."

"Daddy, please stop," I cried out as he started to maul my young aroused body.

"Please, Daddy, please don't force me to do this, it hurts." I moaned up at him. I tried to squirm away again, but it was useless. My efforts were feeble and I wasn't even sure if I actually wanted to get away either.

"Fuck E, you're so tight, I'm going to enjoy this," Daddy yelled. His hands tweaked my nipples hard as he sunk more and more of his huge cock into my ass.

"Your bottom is going to make Daddy cum very soon. I don't mean to hurt you, but I know that you want this just as much as I do."

"Da-da-daddy, it still hurts. Please take it out. I don't like it."

"Honey. Relax. It will be ok." I was panicked now. I just realized that it actually was Daddy that was sliding his cock inside me.

"Daddy, it still hurts. Please take it out. We can't do this...."

"Just relax, I'll go soft in a minute and then I can slide out. I'm so sorry baby girl."

Had Daddy changed his mind? Did he freak out and realize that he was actually sodomizing and raping his daughter?

"Uhhhhh. Daddy. You're ripping my ass in two."

"I know baby girl. I am sorry, I'm trying to make my cock go down so I can get out of you, but your ass is so tight and hot that it's gonna take a minute."

Trying to wiggle out from under Daddy did very little but force a little more of him into me, which made his slightly softer cock jump back to complete hardness.

"Baby please don't move. When you move, it makes me get hard again and I know you want it out of you, and if you keep moving I'm going to get really worked up and the only way I am going to ever be able to get out is by finishing."

Daddy looked at his cock buried inside my extremely tight asshole. When I saw him look at my pussy and stretched asshole, my asshole contracted involuntarily.

"Mmmmmm, baby girl. That feels so nice. You managed to take half of me inside of you. I hope it doesn't hurt too badly."

"It's not too bad now Daddy. Just wait a little longer."

Daddy started to stroke my clit, which made it feel a little better. The pain wasn't bad now, I just felt like I really needed to go the toilet.

He strummed his fingers over my clit and luxuriated in the feeling of being inside my tight little bottom.

I don't think Daddy's cock ever had been in anything as tight or hot before, and I really liked the idea and the picture of his cock inside me.

Then I felt myself start to move a little, not enough to really cause much change in our situation, but just enough to make my hole pucker in and out a little as I pulled and pushed my body back and forth ever so slightly.

"Feeling better baby?"

"Ummmmm" was my only reply.

Daddy took his fingers off my clit, grabbed my hips in his hands, and pulled back a little.

I was wondering if he actually had the intention to pull out of me and make sure I was ok, or was he just biding his time and was going to butt-fuck me hard?

The tiny movement had actually made him sink in another half-inch

For the next few minutes, we continued like this, Daddy pulled out only so slightly and then I pushed him back in. Slowly the amount, sliding in and out of me increased and within 5 minutes I was taking almost his entire cock in and out of my bowels.

I couldn't believe it, but here I was, taking Daddy's entire cock from head to balls in my ass.

Daddy's cock was filling my asshole, his balls rested against my thighs. He stayed as still as he could, letting me get used to him but I was so tight, he could barely stand it. His hands bruised my hips as he fought to keep from ravaging my ass.

I couldn't hold out when I looked down and watched Daddy slide almost all the way out of my lewdly stretched hole and then back in again.

"Daddy, fuck me hard, fuck my virgin asshole, Daddy..." I screamed as he pulled his cock back and slammed it all the way inside my twitching butt-hole, starting fucking it hard.

"Damn right, I will!" He increased the speed of his thrusts, nailing me to the bed with hard, brutal strokes that caused his balls to slam against my ass.

"Daddy's gonna cum inside your tight little asshole, baby slut!"

He pushed deep and hard up my bum, fucking me till I thought I would burst. Nothing so big had ever been up my ass, but this was pure pleasure. I wanted to scream but for some reason, all I could muster was soft whimpering sounds.