Birthday Surprise Turns Bad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fill my pussy, Daddy!" I screamed for him to fuck me harder.

"Fuck me, Daddy!" I screamed.

"Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck my pussy!" I screamed as his cock hit the bottom of my pussy hard, setting off my orgasm. I squeezed his ass and pulled his wet body closer, and his cock deeper into my pussy as it contracted around his shaft.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I shouted uncontrollably while Daddy pummeled my pussy harder, sending waves of pleasure coursing through my body.

"Oh fuck I'm gonna cum!" Daddy moaned under his breath, thrusting harder and deeper. My pussy squeezed down around his cock pulling him inside me.

"I'm gonna cum!" he shouted and thrusted deep, one last time. He buried his cock all the way inside me as he came. A huge surge of cum shoots from his cock into my pussy. I felt his thick gooey cum gushing from his cock.

"Oh Fuck!" He screamed at the top of his lungs, his cock throbbed and pulsed in my pussy, shooting stream after stream of hot-Daddy-cum deep into my young snatch. My pussy contracted around his cock as it pulsed, milking out every drop of cum before we collapsed on the shower floor

"Oh, Daddy that was so good!' I sighed laying limp on the floor next to him.

"Fuck, Daddy, you gotta go, Allan could come home any minute now. Hurry..."

Daddy reluctantly got up, grabbed his stuff and two minutes later, he was gone. I stood up on shaky legs and once again turned on the shower, dreading to meet Allan. Poor Allan, he didn't deserve this.

I stayed under the shower, for 10 minutes, God, my asshole and pussy was sooo fucking tender, and then I quickly put some makeup on, just in case Allan would come home, or, God forbid, he was already home, sitting in the kitchen with Daddy.

Another 10 minutes later I left the bathroom, wrapped in only a towel.

I went out to the living room. I was shocked when I saw Allan there. I tried my best to smile and pretend to be glad to see him, but initiatively, I was horrified and I looked around for Daddy.

I took a few steps forward and gave him a huge hug. I kissed him, hugged him, and pressed him against me.

"Happy birthday, babe. "I'm sorry I took so long, we had a top-priority emergency at the office and I had to stay. By the way, I saw Steve leave the house when I came, he seemed to be in a hurry, did you guys fight again?"

"No, nothing like that. He.... he.... gave me my gift and then he had to leave, something about Mom."

Allan dropped my towel and said;

"Honey, are you ok? I mean you sounded really weird on the phone."

"Yeah, sorry, first of all, we had a bad connection and then I was talking to Daddy, and.."

"In our bathroom?"

"Yeah, like I said he just came over with their gift, I am 18 today after all."

I prayed that he wasn't gonna ask me what I got, I couldn't really tell him that Daddy's gift was still inside me, in all holes.

"Ok.. So, are you ready for your special birthday treatment, you know the cuffs and blindfold?"

9 months later, little Ellen was born.

_______

I hope you liked it, and once again, don't be upset about some grammatical error or misspelling, I am not an English native.

Please comment in the area below to let me know what you liked, what you disliked, and what would you like to see happen if there will be a part 2?

I love writing, it turns me on immensely, but I also really like to read what you are like and not like. I understand that my English isn't the best, but I bet I speak better Swedish than you:

Steve