Two Men in an Alien Hive

Story Info
Two different men are kidnapped by human-like aliens.
15.4k words
4.59
6.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shayna9
Shayna9
90 Followers

This is very sci-fi heavy.

Braden

This road was pretty bumpy. Not really a surprise since I was pretty much in the middle of nowhere. Now, one might wonder why I am driving my car in the middle of the night through a dirt road off the beaten path.

I've always considered myself a very career oriented person. When my boss needed someone for a special conference I was the first to volunteer. Only a couple of hours ago he called me and told me he'd like it if I came back early. As soon as I hung up I packed my bags and started the drive back despite it being past midnight.

Some may say my boss is taking advantage of me, but when the next promotion comes up I just know I'll be picked. I've been working with Rudy for a few months and he seems like a good boss. I'm sure he'll do the right thing.

So, here I am, driving down this forest road well past midnight. It'd be pitch black if it weren't for the light from my car. I'm not sure what the speed limit is on this road, but considering where I am I figure I can get away with speeding up. However, when I press my foot on the gas I don't speed up at all. This really confuses me and I push my pedal all the way down. I hear my tires moving faster, my engine revving, but my car still doesn't speed up. If anything, it sounds like my tires are just spinning in place.

That's when I notice that the trees outside my window are moving. That's what it seems like at first until I realize that the trees aren't moving, I am. I open my car door and look down to see I am several feet off the ground, but my car is still moving forward. I look above me and see a UFO.

It looks like a giant silver centipede. It has five segments, and coming off of each segment are tubes that I guess could be hallways, but from my angle look like legs, and at the end of each is a large sphere. The segment lifting my car up is the center one. The spaceship is moving forward, presumably because it was originally trying to match speed with my car, but it's slowing down now that it has me.

We've already slowed down significantly, but I am now much higher off the ground. I'd rather take my chances so I jump out of my car. Then I kind of just float next to my car. I should have realized that the tractor beam would extend to more than just my car. Maybe if I get far enough away from my car I'll be out of the beam's range. So I try pushing myself off of my car, figuring it would be like pushing myself off of a wall in a swimming pool, but I don't move at all. Feeling defeated, I just pull myself back into my car and wait.

Once my car enters the spaceship it floats for a moment before dropping slightly to the ground. I guess the entrance for the tractor beam is closed. I'm too scared to do anything other than continue to wait, but eventually boredom overcomes my fear and I exit my car.

It's bright inside this room. The walls are a sleek silver with pink streaks running randomly through them. The whole interior looks very futuristic to me. I slowly move forward, away from my car.

"I hope I don't get probed," I nervously say to myself.

"That may be unavoidable," a female voice says.

I turn to see a woman standing behind me.

"What do you mean?" I ask her, "Were you caught too?"

This black haired woman, who is wearing a very sleek tight fitting silver outfit with pink streaks, exactly like the walls of the ship, says, "No. I was not caught. This is my ship."

"What?" I ask.

"I know you're confused," she says, "And for that I apologize. Despite my appearance I'm what you humans would call an alien."

"But you look just like any other woman," I say.

"That's because our planet, Phasmia, is very similar to your own," she says, "Our evolutionary paths were similar and we came to this planet for that specific reason. We need a species that can be compatible with us."

"I'm not really sure what all that means," I say, "Could you just let me go?"

"I'm willing to let you go, but first I want to ask you something," she says, "We picked you because your energy signature is the most compatible of all the males on your planet with our Queen. Please, will you help us restore our people?"

"Why do you need me?" I ask, "How can I help restore your people?"

"A pandemic ravaged our planet," she says, "It only affected the men and we were unprepared. Every male died."

"Oh, that's terrible. I'm so sorry," I say, "That's why you want me? To replace your lost male population? I'm only one man."

"We spent a long time searching for another species that would be compatible with ours," she says, "Eventually, we found you Earthlings. You can call us Phasmids by the way. Our species, while similar to yours in appearance, is actually quite different. Our structure is more similar to some of your insect species, like ants or bees. We have many colonies with a Queen serving as the leader of a colony. Infertile drones like myself make up the rest of the colony. The Queen normally takes one male to be her lover. Then their children make up the entire colony. Newborn Queens eventually leave, taking with them several of their parent's drones and they marry a male of some other colony and start a new one. Males were already a very low percentage of our global population and with none left, our species will go extinct."

"So I would be the savior of your entire race?" I ask. The prospect sounds tantalizing. Forget the praise from my boss, a promotion, and a bigger paycheck. I could be known as the man who saved an entire world. Maybe we could come back to Earth and I could receive a Nobel prize. It's also very flattering. I've always considered myself a fairly attractive man, with my masculine jawline and my short blonde hair.

"I'll admit you're not the sole male being given this opportunity," she says, "Many other colonies have ships around your planet and are collecting compatible males."

That deflated me a bit, but I could share the fame,"I'll do it."

"I appreciate you saying that, but really think about it," she says, "You'll be leaving behind everyone you know, everything you have, and everything you have ever worked for."

I don't really have any friends and the last time I had a girlfriend was when I was in college. I've been so career oriented that I haven't been able to have a social life. My only family are my parents, but I'm sure they'd be proud of me helping an entire species survive. Having thought it through I say, "I'm sure. I'll go with you."

"Thank you!" she shouts. Her smile is genuine and she seems almost moved to tears. Makes me feel even better to have said yes. Then she says, "Allow me to properly introduce myself now that you've agreed to join us. I am the Captain of this ship, The Keluwa. You may call me, Kepena."

"I'm Braden," I tell her.

"I'm grateful to meet you Braden," Kepena says, "The others will be too, I am sure. However, first we must give you a medical examination. Our technology is far more advanced than yours and we want to make sure you are in perfect health when you meet our Queen."

"Makes sense," I say. I follow her through this section into the next one. In this section is a bunch of very scientific looking equipment. It reminds me of a lab, but there are pieces of technology I've never seen before. There is also a big screen on one side of this lab. There are many things that look a lot like keyboards and monitors beneath and next to them. Several experiments also seem to be ongoing on tables dotted around the room. Captain Kepena leads me over to another woman who is sitting down in front of one of these experiments.

"This is, Mae, our biochemist and foremost expert on biology," Kepena says.

Mae turns from her experiment and looks at me, "I see you found the male, Kepena," Mae says, "Very good. I'll be with you in a moment." She sits there and records some notes on something that looks like a tablet. The experiment seems to be finished and she gets up.

"I'm Braden," I tell Mae.

Mae looks at me with an almost clinical gaze and says, "Interesting. Though I've observed your species and your planet for quite some time while we've been in orbit, I've yet to look at one of you humans in person. Although, you are what I expected. Follow me, Braden."

"I'll leave this to you, Mae," Kepena says, "I'll be back once she is done, Braden."

Kepena leaves for some other part of the ship while I follow Mae to a corner of this room. In this corner is something that reminds of a chair in a doctor's office. Next to it is a large monitoring device and above it is a large cylinder attached to the ceiling.

"After the brief examination I am going to have to alter you a bit so that you are fully compatible with our species. Our people live very long lives, much longer than humans, and after the alteration you will too," Mae says.

"How long are we talking?" I ask.

"We use the same measuring system for time as you humans, I believe you would call it centuries," Mae says.

"I guess that would explain why you are still around despite having lost all your males," I say.

"Yes," Mae says, "However, it took us an incredibly long time to find Earth. All of our Elder Queens have passed away. They never got the chance to see our species recover before younger Queens took their place."

"That's sad," I say.

"Yes, but thanks to you we have hope," Mae says, "Now get naked."

"What?" I ask.

"I need to conduct a thorough examination," Mae says, "How can I do that when you're clothed?"

"Fair point, I guess," I say.

I undress and leave my clothes in a pile next to me. For some modesty I cover my crotch.

Mae points to my hands covering my crotch and says, "I need to inspect all of you. There's no point in covering it up."

I relent and just put my hands at my side. Mae gestures for me to sit down in the chair. It's cushioned and fairly comfortable. There are stirrups that she places my feet in. She has me put my arms in position on an armrest. Before I can react or object steel cuffs emerge from the chair trapping me in place.

"What is this?!" I ask, alarmed.

"Don't worry. It's for your protection," Mae says, "What you are about to experience may be uncomfortable for you and if you tried escaping it would only make it worse."

She starts typing away on the nearby console and two tubes emerge from the cylinder above. They both end in what can only be described as a penis. It is flesh colored and looks like latex. I finally remember Kepena responding to my question about being probed.

"Are those going inside me?" I ask.

"Yes," Mae says, 'We found that this is the best and most thorough way to examine a creature. One goes in your mouth and the other in your rear. Then particles are transferred through your body from one to the other which is what allows us to examine you."

"Okay, but do they have to be shaped like that?" I ask.

"Would you rather have two cold metal rods inside you?" Mae asks. She takes my silence as a yes and says, "Besides, this is the best shape and size and feel for something entering a body like yours or mine. I've been examined the same way."

"Well, If you say so," I say.

"As I stated earlier this may be slightly uncomfortable, but it should not be painful," Mae says. Mae moves one probe in front of my mouth, "Open," she says and I do. She pushes it into mouth. I'm stuck with my mouth around the phallic object. It's easy to bear though, the hard part is the other one. She aims the other one at the entrance to my asshole. "Try to stay relaxed," she says. So I try to relax my muscles. She slowly pushes the other one in, which has clearly been lubed so it slides in pretty easily. The feeling of being full is strange and a little uncomfortable, but it's also bearable.

"Great, you're doing great," Mae says as she goes back to the console. "It will take a few moments for the scan to finish. While we wait I should test your sperm." She types on the console and a new object descends from the cylinder on the ceiling. This tube ends in what looks like a vagina. The cynical side of me comes to the conclusion that despite her calling this advanced technology, really I have a dildo in my ass, a dildo in my mouth, and she is about to jerk me off with a fleshlight.

She moves it to my penis, strokes it, and sticks my penis into the fleshlight. The fleshlight starts to suck on my dick, but Mae looks at it with a puzzled expression, as if she is unsatisfied with the pace of my growing erection. She goes over to the console and types. I start to feel the dildo in my ass start moving back and forth. I give her a worried expression.

"This helps with stimulation and should lead you to an erection," Mae says.

I'm not gay so I don't believe this will help. However, only after a few moments of this my butt starts to feel good. A sensation I've never felt before runs through my body. Between that feeling and the sucking of the fleshlight on my penis I cum. I shoot a load of sperm into the fleshlight and Mae notices and she types away on the console and the dildo stops moving and the fleshlight stops sucking.

She walks over and removes the fleshlight and it retreats back into the cylinder while I feel very embarrassed that this beautiful alien lady saw me cum while a dildo was fucking my ass. After a few more moments Mae declares, "The scan is done."

Instead of releasing me she says, "Everything has come up good. You are healthy and so is your sperm. Now, are you ready for me to inject you with the chemicals that will alter you so you are fully compatible with our species? The tubes will need to stay in for this."

If the tubes are the only way I guess I'll just have to continue bearing it. I nod my head. She types away on the console and I see a pink liquid running through both tubes. When the liquid reaches the end of the tube it starts squirting inside me. In my mouth it squirts right down my throat and I can't even taste it. Feeling it go up my ass is quite strange and I can't help but think this must be what it feels like for someone to cum in your ass. That is a realization that makes me feel humiliated so I try to put it out of my mind.

She continues watching me and says, "When this is over you will be half Earthling half Phasmid, a hybrid of our two species." I start to feel faint and my eyes begin to feel heavy. Mae notices this and says, "Hmm. You falling unconscious was within expectations. Although, this is new territory for me. It's never been done before after all. Well, no matter. You'll faint and wake up in your new altered body." This scares me, but before I can think about it further I faint.

*****

Rudy

As I drink my beer I can't help but laugh. Here I am, relaxing and having a drink in my favorite bar while that gullible idiot, Braden, rushes back just because I told him to. He seems to think this will help him get in my good graces and get a promotion, but I'm giving it to Thomas and that's not changing. Thinking about it makes me laugh even more.

At that moment a very attractive, skimpily dressed woman exits the bar. She had long flowing red hair, my favorite kind of woman. I have short red hair myself and I've always assumed that's why I love a red haired woman. I follow her out the bar.

I continue to follow her down the street and then I speed up, get close to her, and then pull her into an alley with me. The alley is dark and dirty, just how I like it. I put my hand over her mouth and pull a knife from my pocket. I put the knife to her throat and say, "You be nice and quiet and this will be over fast."

I look into her eyes, wanting to see her terror. I've done this to so many women. Seeing the terror in their eyes as they realize what is about to happen to them is such a turn on for me. Yet, she isn't looking back at me. Instead she is looking above me and this infuriates me. How could she be paying attention to anything other than me?!

I have to know what she is looking at so I cast my gaze upwards. My jaw drops. Above us is a UFO. It looks like a giant silver centipede. At that moment I feel a hit to my balls and I release the woman. I crumple to the floor as she runs away. I was too distracted by the spaceship. I've never let a woman get away before. I get up so I can run after her, but I start floating.

I flail around trying to reach for something. There is a nearby dumpster and I grab at it, but my hands slip and I end up floating too far above it. I look around and wonder how no one is seeing this but there really appears to be no one around. I float all the way up into the spaceship and kind of just float in the center of this space until the hole below me closes.

Whatever was keeping me up seems to stop and I fall a couple feet to the ground. It knocks the wind out of me, but after a few moments I manage to recover and I get up. The walls inside this ship are a sleek silver with dark lines streaking through. I hear footsteps.

I turn to see a super hot woman with long black hair. She is wearing very tight fitting silver clothes. They conform to her body very well as if they were rubber latex. Her body is great, she's got large tits and a great ass. I pull my knife.

I rush her and try to grab her. With a swift move she hits my hand and knocks the knife away. Then she grabs my arm with both her hands and lifts me up and slams me backwards onto the ground. When my back hits the floor the wind is knocked out of me again. This time it's too much and I can't get up quickly.

The woman calmly walks over to me and she pulls something that looks like a gun. She aims it at me.

"Fuck you," I manage to say.

She doesn't respond. Instead she presses some kind of trigger. Two metal pins shoot into my chest. It reminds me of getting pierced by a needle. A moment of pain, but it doesn't hurt too bad. Then she presses another button. This pain is unreal. It feels like thousands of currents of electricity are going through my body. My entire body is violently and uncontrollable moving around. This lasts for several agonizing moments until she presses a button on the gun and finally she stops. At this point I'm barely conscious.

My eyes open and close with brief flashes of consciousness. She appears to be dragging my limp body somewhere. By the time I'm fully conscious again I am naked and strapped to some kind of medical chair. There is a different woman, but one who looks a lot like and is dressed similarly to the other woman.

"Hey, Lady!" I shout, "What's happening?"

"State your name," the woman says.

"What?" I ask, "Just let me go!"

"State your name," the woman says.

"If I do, will you let me go?" I ask.

"State your name," she repeats.

"FIne. It's Rudy Giuth," I say, "Now let me go."

She ignores me and instead types something in what looks like a computer console nearby. After a few moments of typing I hear a noise above me. I look to see two tubs emerging from a cylinder above me. They both look like they end in a penis. She gets up and places one in front of my mouth and the other in front of my asshole.

This scares me and I ask, "W-what are you doing with those?"

"Keep your mouth open or I will keep it open for you," the woman says.

I'm really scared at this point so there is no way I'll listen to her. I shut my mouth and keep it shut. This seems to piss her off and she grabs my lips with her hands and she pries my mouth open. It hurts and feels like she is going to break my jaw, but she uses the opportunity to shove one of the penis tubes into my mouth. I try to spit it out, but it's too deep in my mouth.

She moves to the one near my ass and unceremoniously shoves it in. It hurts a lot as it wasn't lubed at all. She walks away and begins typing something on her console. Another contraption emerges from the cylinder on the ceiling and this one ends in a vagina. She takes this one and places my dick in it.

Shayna9
Shayna9
90 Followers