Bisexual African Muslim Couple

Story Info
Dr. Abdullah fucks Sadia and uleiman in Ottawa.
1.8k words
3.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

"The best way to restore harmony in matters of matrimony is through reconnection," said Imam Ali Abdullah. Pausing for emphasis, the stocky, dark-skinned and silver-haired African Muslim preacher, author and internationally renowned psychiatrist smiled at his patients. Educated at the University of Heidelberg in Germany, Dr. Ali Abdullah is a rare Muslim psychiatrist who exclusively deals with women and men of his own faith. Muslim men and Muslim women everywhere have psychological needs just like everyone else and the good doctor wants to make a difference by treating them. Eight months after moving to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, from Germany, the doctor is doing quite well...

Upon hearing Imam Ali Abdullah's words, Suleiman Abiodun and his wife Sadia Ahmed exchanged a look of surprise. The doctor's degree, certified by the University of Heidelberg hung on the office wall, giving credence to his words. Suleiman and Sadia were still a bit hesitant. The Black Muslim couple has been through a lot since they got hitched, one fine day in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. A lot of Black Muslim couples have been getting divorced lately but Suleiman and Sadia aren't going out like that. That's why they reached out to the Muslim preacher for some good old-fashioned marital counseling...

"I don't mind that my husband Suleiman is bisexual, I just wish he'd told me," Sadia said with a frown. The tall, curvy and large-breasted, big-bottomed and dark-skinned African Muslim woman crossed her arms and shot her husband a disapproving look. Suleiman looked at Sadia sheepishly but wisely remained silent. Male bisexuality is considered taboo throughout the Muslim world, and it's even worse in African communities. In Suleiman's homeland of Kano, Nigeria, gay men and bisexual men are routinely beat up and thrown in jail for their activities. Can one truly blame a brother for hiding under those circumstances?

"Sadia, I love you and I never cheated on you throughout our marriage, I only watched gay porn and transgender porn to keep my other side in check," Suleiman said with a sigh. Sadia scoffed derisively while the Imam pursed his lips. Imam Ali Abdullah is a wise African Muslim man who has lived all over the world, from his native Somalia to distant Morocco, from Saudi Arabia to South Africa and even Germany. In his travels, the Imam has met men and women of all hues and identities, and come to the conclusion that at the end of the day, everyone needs love. Labels be damned...

"Sadia, my dear, for all his faults, I do believe that Suleiman does love you," said Imam Ali Abdullah, after a long pause. Sadia looked at her husband Suleiman and considered the Imam's words. From the moment Sadia first laid eyes on Suleiman, one fine day at Carleton University, she knew he was the one. The big and tall, dark-skinned and handsome brother with the dopey grin simply took her breath away. Sadia went after Suleiman, who was dating a white chick named Dominique at the time, and eventually seduced him. Yeah, Sadia and Suleiman have gone through a whole damned lot together, that's for sure...

"Alright, I do believe that Suleiman loves me and I love him, I am willing to give our marriage a second chance," Sadia said with a sigh. Suleiman exhaled in sheer relief while the Imam steepled his fingers. For the crafty African Muslim preacher, everything was going according to plan. In his travels, Ali Abdullah has bedded many women and more than a few men. From the moment Ali Abdullah met Suleiman and his wife Sadia, he began scheming to get them into bed. There are bisexual Muslim men out there, seducing hot women and handsome men left and right, and the good doctor is one of them. Nothing wrong with that...

"Excellent, let us move to the next phase of our treatment," said Dr. Ali Abdullah, and as Suleiman and Sadia looked on, he unzipped his pants. Sadia gasped as she saw the doctor's dick. It was long, thick and dark. The curvy African Muslim woman licked her lips and looked on appreciatively as Dr. Ali Abdullah stroked his big Black cock. Meanwhile, Suleiman watched, feeling quite aroused by the doctor's big Black cock as well as his wife Sadia's reaction to it.

"Doc, I want some of that dick," Sadia said in a sexy, husky voice. Dr. Ali Abdullah grinned and waved his big Black cock at Sadia. Grinning, Sadia went over to the good doctor. Slipping out of her traditional dress and Hijab, Sadia stood naked before Dr. Ali Abdullah. The tall, dark-skinned and curvy African Muslim woman caressed her big tits with one hand and fingered her wet, hairy pussy with the other. Dr. Ali Abdullah nodded at Sadia, who got on her knees. Just like that, Sadia grabbed the doctor's big Black dick, stroked him and then took him into her mouth. Whatever the lady wants, she usually gets...

"Damn, this is hot," Suleiman said, feeling both horny and nervous as he watched his wife Sadia suck Dr. Ali Abdullah's big Black cock. Sadia kept undulating that big Black ass of hers, causing Suleiman's dick to harden. At the same time, Sadia was giving the doctor's dick the deep throat treatment. Dr. Ali Abdullah leaned back on his couch and caressed the back of Sadia's neck as she sucked his big Black cock. Winking at Suleiman, the good doctor beckoned for him to join the festivities. Without further ado, Suleiman went over to the doctor and his wife.

"Let's share this dick," Sadia said to Suleiman, and she waved Dr. Ali Abdullah's big Black cock at him. The big and tall, closeted bisexual African Muslim man grinned and nodded. Just like that, Suleiman began sucking Dr. Ali Abdullah's big Black balls while his wife Sadia resumed sucking the good doctor's thick Black member. The African Muslim husband and the African Muslim wife exchanged a smile as they sucked the bisexual Muslim psychiatrist's big Black cock together. Dr. Ali Abdullah nodded to himself, pleased with this turn of events. Everything was going according to plan...

"That's more like it," Dr. Ali Abdullah said, as Sadia and her husband Suleiman joined forces to suck his big Black cock to its full hardness. After Suleiman and Sadia had him hard as a rock, the good doctor showed them what he was working with. Sadia lay on the carpeted floor, thick thighs spread wide open. Suleiman buried his handsome face between Sadia's thighs and ate her pussy. Meanwhile, the good doctor grabbed a condom and lubricant, then came up behind Suleiman. The big Black Muslim man had a nice ass, and the doctor wanted some of that...

"Oh fuck," Suleiman said, and he groaned as Dr. Ali Abdullah gripped his hips while pushing his big Black cock into his ass. Sadia smiled as Suleiman licked her pussy and fingered her while getting ass fucked by the good doctor. Dr. Ali Abdullah winked at Sadia as he fucked her husband Suleiman up the ass. The big Black Muslim man had a tight ass, the type that the good doctor enjoys fucking the most. Suleiman took it like a champ, lathering his wife Sadia's pussy with his tongue as Dr. Ali Abdullah buried his big Black cock up his ass. Some bisexual African Muslim men take it up the ass and Suleiman is proud to be one of them. No shame in his damned game...

"Hmm, fuck me," Sadia said, after Suleiman gave her a tongue bath. Grinning, Suleiman stroked his hard dick and then pushed it into Sadia's pussy. Groaning, Sadia wrapped her thick legs around Suleiman, driving his dick deeper inside of her. At the same time, Dr. Ali Abdullah thrust his big Black cock into the depths of Suleiman's ass. The good doctor smiled to himself as he fucked Suleiman's ass while Suleiman slammed his hard dick into Sadia's pussy. This was all-Black freaky fun done right, the bisexual way, and it doesn't get any hotter than that.

"Dammit, that's hot," Suleiman said, and he moaned in pleasure, driven to ecstasy by the feel of Sadia's pussy gripping his dick while Dr. Ali Abdullah's dick filled his ass. Sadia smiled as Suleiman continued to fuck her. The curvy, sexy African Muslim woman rubbed her tits together as her husband slammed his dick into her pussy. For a man with a dick up his ass and a tight pussy around his own dick, Suleiman sure remained composed. Sadia and the good doctor joined forces to show Suleiman a good time, and it wasn't long before he cried out in sheer, orgasmic delight...

"My turn," said Dr. Ali Abdullah, as Suleiman and Sadia took a breather. The three of them smiled and then continued with their fun. Sadia found herself the focus of both bisexual Muslim studs attention. Dr. Ali Abdullah lay flat on the floor, and after putting a new condom on his thick Black cock, Sadia straddled him. Meanwhile, Suleiman came up behind Sadia, whose thick ass cheeks he admired then caressed. Taking some lotion, Suleiman used it to lubricate Sadia's asshole. Without further ado, Suleiman pushed his big Black dick into Sadia's asshole. A sharp squeal escaped Sadia's lips as Suleiman's dick filled her asshole while Dr. Ali Abdullah's cock filled her pussy. Time for the African Muslim woman to show what she's made of...

"Oh yes, fuck me, you horny fuckers," Sadia squealed, and Suleiman laughed, smacking her big ass as he obliged her. Suleiman buried his big Black dick in the depths of his wife Sadia's warm, tight asshole, while Dr. Ali Abdullah slammed his cock into Sadia's pussy. The two bisexual African Muslim men joined forces to fill Sadia's holes, fucking her roughly like there was no tomorrow. Sadia screamed, moaned, groaned, and squealed as she got filled with dick in every hole she's got. Hell, Suleiman's dick was wedged so far up Sadia's butt hole that she couldn't have farted if she wanted to. The sexually adventurous trio fucked until all strength left their sweaty, horny bodies...

"I think there's hope for your marriage, I shall see you next week," Dr. Ali Abdullah said to Suleiman and Sadia, at the end of the session. The African Muslim couple thanked the good doctor for his sage advice and a most memorable session. Sadia Ahmed and her husband Suleiman Abiodun left the doctor's office, located on Carling Avenue near the west end of Ottawa, with big smiles on their faces. For the first time in ages, Sadia didn't see her husband Suleiman's bisexuality as a problem or an obstacle. When there's love, and open minds, wonderful things can happen. Sadia wouldn't mind another threesome with Suleiman and Dr. Ali Abdullah, that's for damned sure...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Birthday Whore Curvaceous head cheerleader becomes a whore on her birthday.in Interracial Love
Taking Carrie's Soul Turning someone's loving wife into my personal whore.in Anal
Office Nice Guy to Foot Cuckold An office foot perv's annual review takes a surprise turnin Fetish
My Secretary Owns Me Sexually My secretary owns me in front of my wife!in Fetish
Lusting After the Intern Pt. 01 Lawyer starts an obsession with the new intern's ass.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories