Lusting After the Intern Pt. 01

Story Info
Lawyer starts an obsession with the new intern's ass.
1.8k words
4.06
20.3k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was born an ass man and I will die an ass man. I just loved a nice arse on a woman. Breasts are a bonus but a perfectly sculpted arse was a thing of beauty.

I am partner at a US law firm based in Bristol, UK. I absolutely love my job, I am 36 and at the height of powers.

I'd married young and I'm not ashamed to say I'd married my wife for her body but she'd really grown into the role of loving wife. She was a stunner and a pro at keeping her man happy. Even after two kids she looked incredible. Her body was great. She had wanted bigger tits her whole life so I bought them for my beloved Angela a few years ago.. They were great to fuck, I'd probably come over them twice a week. I'd make her thank me for her big tits as I fucked her. Angela loved fucking and would pretty much do anything to please me.

Being married had never stopped me chasing other women. The combination of wealth, charisma and a position of power made it easy. There was always an intern looking for a way up the corporate ladder. I'm not saying I'm a saint but I did always treat women with respect (for the most part). However, some women will always need a firm hand.

Part 1: Adrianna

I met Adrianna 3 years ago, she's my assistant's daughter. My assistant is a great lawyer named Louise. Louise is Greek qualified but great at her job. She's not a looker, slightly overweight Mediterranean type. One day, Louise approached me with a request, her 18 year old daughter needed some work experience for her university application. Louise was so a great asset to our team and I quickly agreed. All I knew about Adrianna was that she'd got a place at a good uni and was private school educated.

Adrianna was a typical intern, slow and inexperienced. That's the boring bit. Adrianna was the type of woman that would turn heads. Her body was immense, in particular her big half Greek booty she got from mommy. Her dad was an English man who'd divorced Louise years before and had nothing to do with his wife or daughter. I would never make a move in these circumstances as it was too risky with her mom watching on, but I'm still a man. I'd stare at that ass at any opportunity and I wasn't the only guy in the office to check it out. It was high, perky and pert.

Some of the younger guys had certainly started trying to get in her knickers. They weren't too obvious but definitely payed her more attention than they would had she looked like Louise.

Let me tell you about the conversation that started my obsession with Adrianna. I walked into the kitchen and Adrianna was sat with two of the admin assistants. They thought they were whispering but that weren't. The other two interns were both women slightly older than Adrianna and named Rachel and Eden.

'Yeah my ex tried that' -- said Eden. 'Eventually I agreed to shut him up' -- she continued.

They laughed. Eden was a petite brunette she was average looking facially quite a nice bum and small perky little tits. She had curly hair that didn't particularly suit her.

'No I never would, in Greek culture no women surrenders to that. It is what happens when you lose a war' -- Adrianna chimed in.

'I actually love it in my ass' - said Rachel. They all giggled. Rachel was a slightly overweight blonde ditz. She had a decent set of tits and a pretty face. I'd wager she gave good head. Slightly overweight girls are always much more grateful for a dick.

I couldn't believe it, these three girls were talking about anal in the middle of our office. I was so turned on, I jacked off so hard that night thinking about Adrianna's perky Athenian ass. I fucked Angela from behind that night, in my perverted mind I was taking Adrianna roughly from behind.

A few days later I found Adrianna's Instagram. To my delight it was full of pictures of her arse. I think Adrianna fancied herself as a influencer. My wife stumbled home drunk, I talked dirty to her and she got down to give me a blow job. I guided her head up and down as she fucked me with her puffy fake duck lips. Unbeknownst to Angela, I pulled up Adrianna's Instagram up behind Angela's head and pulled up my favourite bum pic of Adrianna on holiday earlier that year. It was an over the shoulder shot of her on a sunbed. I can honestly say I've never come so hard. I was imagining fucking that tight little bum hole. I was such a bastard.

Angela swallowed every drop and licked me clean as usual.

Part 2: The Party

Later that week Louise hosted a party to thank the firm for giving Adrianna some work experience. It was the usual type of event except wives and girlfriends were invited. I relished the chance of letching after Adrianna's arse. I was the guest of honour as I had engineered the experience for Adrianna.

My wife quickly got drunk and I chatted to the guests. After an hour or so Louise made a short speech thanking me. She told everyone how her and Adrianna were incredibly grateful. She had no idea the perverted thoughts I had about her daughter.

After the speech, I saw Adrianna head to the kitchen out the corner of why eye. I thought I'd follow and get a beer I could check her arse out as she walked through. As I entered the kitchen, I heard Adrianna and Eden giggling. They were very drunk.

'You should, he's cute' -- said Eden.

'No I can't, I'm too drunk' -- replied Adrianna.

They were giggling about Dan a 23 year old paralegal. He was making moves on Adrianna.

'Just give him a BJ you might get a job' -- slurred Eden.

'I am not a whore like you' -- giggled Adrianna.

'Booo slut' - said Eden drunkenly as she staggered back to the party.

Adrianna moved to the cupboard and reached for a glass for her wine. She reached up on her toes but couldn't quite reach. I'm not a man who passes up an opportunity. I'd been lusting after Adrianna all week now she was drunk alone in her kitchen with me. I moved in behind her and pushed my dick against her tight ass. I reached over her and grabbed a glass for her. My cock pushed between her bum cheeks still confined by my trousers.

'Here, let me help' -- I said calmly.

'Oh, thanks' -- Adrianna replied nervously.

She could definitely feel my cock pressing against her ass she was just to shy to react. I stepped back but felt exhilarated. Adrianna looked awkward but would never say anything. Power is great.

I wasn't going to push any more I'd had my fun. I walked quickly back to the living room. My wife had been drinking even more in my brief absence.

'Hey handsome' -- she said cheerily. She started rubbing my dick over my trousers. She was discreet but she needed a fuck I could tell. Since she'd had her lips done her blow jobs were immense.

'Let's go upstairs' -- she whispered.

Everyone was drunk and Louise was busy hosting. I agreed and we slipped upstairs into a bedroom we assumed was a spare.

My wife freed my cock and started work. It was great. I'd paid for her new tits a few years earlier and they still looked great. All the silicon made them great to fuck.

'Fuck me with those tits' -- I muttered through a smirk. Angela obeyed and slid my cock under her bra between her huge melons.

'Thank daddy for your big tits' -- I teased.

'Thank you to my big rich daddy for my big titties' -- Angela whispered as she bounced her titties up and down on my dick.

Then without warning there was a bang at the door as it burst open. We panicked and slinked into a large built in wardrobe. A figure burst in and then there was silence. There was a long pregnant pause whilst we waited to be discovered. After a while there was just further silence.

'Shall we leave?' -- my wife said almost silently.

We were pinned in a giant wardrobe but it was such a turn on. I started sucking my wife's enormous fake tits. She dropped to her knees she knew the drill. Angela was drunk so her blow job was sloppy and it felt great. She was like a cock sucking machine. I freed her tits from her dress and started rutting my dick between them. As she sucked me I peeped out the wardrobe. I suddenly noticed all the clothes belonged to a young woman including sexy underwear.

'Oh shit' -- I thought, this was Adrianna's room. I peaked out and saw a passed out Adrianna on the bed covered. The house was silent. I pulled my wife off my cock. And placed my finger over her lips to make sure she didn't speak in her drunken state.

We quietly snuck out the wardrobe and my wife headed straight for the door, I had other plans. She hadn't noticed Adrianna so I faced her away from the bed towards the door.. My wife was unaware that a Greek beauty was passed out of the bed close behind her.

'You're a horny bastard' she whispered. She dropped to her knees restarted sucking my cock. Angela would have been furious if she knew I was getting off knowing a gorgeous women was asleep in the same room.

I moved Angela back slightly so I could gently pull the covers up over Adrianna's ass. This was a huge risk but boy did it pay off. Adrianna was wearing a purple thong over her perky tanned Greek ass which was now in full view. The same ass I'd pushed my cock against earlier. I very gently groped her right arse cheek.

I fucked my wife's fake tits whilst I stared at Adrianna's ass. I pushed her back as I fucked them pretending I was pounding that tight ass which I was fixated on. I came so hard over my trophy wife. We quickly retreated out and drove home, Angela's shirt was covered in my cum. I'd somehow gotten away with a night of complete filth. The best part was my wife thought it was the kinkiest sex we'd ever had, she wasn't wrong.

I jerked off over that night for the next three years... until I next saw Adrianna....