Bisexual Black Muslim Lady

Story Info
Somali Muslim woman fucks Haitian man and other gal.
1.7k words
3.11
4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why must all the fun stuff in life be haram?" Choukri Abdirahman said haughtily, and the tall, forty-something Somali Muslim woman looked at her friend Zahra Ali, who sipped her tea. The two of them sat inside Overbrook Café, a quaint little spot located in the heart of eastern Ottawa, Ontario. In this neighborhood packed with visible minorities, they fit right in. At this hour of the day, there were very few people inside the café, which suited them just fine.

"All I'm saying, Choukri, is that you ought to be careful, people will talk," Zahra replied pensively, and Choukri scoffed, dismissive as ever. The two women had been friends for many years. They met as students at the University of Ottawa in 1998, and have been tight ever since. In the two decades plus since their halcyon days at the local university, both women had changed a lot.

Choukri married a Somali Muslim man named Yusuf Ali and had a son and daughter by him. As for Zahra, she was briefly married to a Djibouti Muslim man named Osman Abdullah and had a daughter by him. At present time, both women were divorced. Choukri has recently begun exploring the world of hedonism and this has changed her life for the better as far as she is concerned. Even though Choukri is a free woman, Zahra frets for her outspoken friend's safety...

Choukri's mouth has gotten her in trouble many times at the Civic Hospital, where both women work as nurses. Any medical worker worth their salt knows that while nurses are the lifeblood of hospitals, the hierarchy favors doctors, who are at the top of the medical food chain. Choukri is passionate about her work and fights for her patients, but she often picks fights with the doctors, and this is always ill-advised. Chain of command is a thing, and not just in the military...

"My life, my rules," Choukri said, and she gently laid her hand on Zahra's, causing the other woman to blush. The night before, Zahra paid Choukri a visit at her three-bedroom apartment located in the towers overlooking the Blair Shopping Center. Since they had the place to themselves, on account of Choukri's son and daughter visiting friends in the City of Toronto, the women had themselves a good time.

"You're a wild one," Zahra told Choukri, and Choukri grinned naughtily, for Zahra had said as much the night before, many times. Tall and curvy, with dark brown skin and long dark hair which she sometimes tucks away under a Hijab, Choukri is a formidable woman. With her pretty face, curvy body, wide hips and big round ass, Choukri attracts attention from women and men everywhere she goes. The Somali Muslim MILF wouldn't have it any other way...

"You know I'm trouble," Choukri replied, and Zahra surprised her by actually kissing her in public. It was a brief but passionate kiss. Choukri winked at Zahra when they came up for air. The other customers inside the café, a portly Latino man and his wife, didn't seem to notice or care what the women were doing. Zahra laid her hand on Choukri's thigh, and flashed her a wry grin. Passion is as passion does, Choukri thought, as Zahra began fingering her pussy right in the middle of the restaurant...

Choukri remembered how, the night before, Zahra laid her on the bed, and proceeded to ravish her. Short and slender, but thick where it counts, Zahra is busty and hot, with skin of a rich mahogany hue, a solid body, and a nice round ass. She spread Choukri's thick thighs and began eating her pussy quite voraciously, causing the taller woman to moan and squeal in sheer delight. Zahra eats pussy like it's nobody's business, and Choukri could not get enough of her...

"Give me that ass," Zahra told Choukri as she put the tall, curvy Somali mama on all fours, and admired her big beautiful ass. To really shine her lover on, Choukri did the booty clap, which absolutely delighted Zahra. Grabbing Choukri's thick ass cheeks, Zahra spread them and squeezed them before sliding her tongue in between. Choukri sighed happily as Zahra began eating her ass while fingering her wet, hairy pussy. For the two freaky Muslim women, the fun was just beginning...

As the night rolled on, Zahra and Choukri continued exploring one another. Choukri donned a strap-on dildo and put Zahra on all fours, smacking her ass while getting her into position. Zahra sighed deeply as Choukri pushed the dildo into her pussy and began fucking her from behind. Zahra began grinding against Choukri, driving the dildo deeper inside of her. Choukri grabbed Zahra's long dark hair and yanked her head back while fucking her roughly, just the way she liked it.

"Girlfriend, get your head out of the gutter," Zahra said, and Choukri blinked out of her reverie. Last night, Choukri began Zahra with the strap-on dildo, slamming her pussy with it until the smaller woman tapped out, after squealing and moaning all the way. They'd gone at it for hours, until all strength left their bodies. I can sexually exhaust Zahra but I can never tame her, Choukri thought, wryly amused and astonished at the same time. Good times, to be sure.

"You're no fun, Zahra, I'll see you later," Choukri said, and as she got up, she checked out Ahmed, the young Eritrean guy serving coffee and hot cakes to the Latino couple seated nearby. Zahra rolled her eyes as Choukri exited the Overbrook Café while ogling Ahmed. Ever since Zahra got divorced from her former husband Osman Abdullah, she focused exclusively on her career as a nurse and raising her daughter. Choukri was Zahra's sole sexual outlet, and that was fine with Zahra. Choukri, on the other hand, has other needs...

Choukri Abdirahman is a forthrightly bisexual Somali Muslim MILF living life her way in the environs of Ottawa, Ontario. While Choukri cares deeply for Zahra, the short cutie is not enough for her. That's why Choukri sometimes calls upon her "fixer," a tall and handsome young black man named Rene Guillaume. Originally from the island of Haiti, Rene is twenty three years old and a student at La Cite Colleagiale. For Choukri's purposes, Rene will do just fine, as far as masculine entertainment is concerned...

"Hello beautiful," Rene said to Choukri, as the tall, voluptuous Somali Muslim MILF stood in his doorway. Rene's apartment, located close to the local Best Buy store, is visited by lots of ladies. The Haitian brother gets more ass than a toilet seat, but he always makes time for a certain Somali gal. As a group, Muslim women tend to be quite conservative when it comes to sexual matters. Rene considers himself lucky that Choukri wants to give him some pussy on the regular...

When Rene met Choukri, one fine day at the Bayshore Mall, he knew the Somali dame with the big ass was trouble. Still, Rene noticed Choukri's Hijab and traditional dress and figured she was nice, polite and boring, like most of the Muslim women he saw walking around the City of Ottawa. Well, Choukri turned out to be full of surprises. Choukri has a sex drive that a porn star would envy, and Rene can't get enough of her...

"Can I come in or what?" Choukri asked Rene in an amorous tone, and he stepped aside to let her in. Hastily, they went to his living room, where he offered her a beer. Choukri downed the Heineken, and relaxed as she and Rene bantered. The last time Choukri saw Rene, the Haitian brother felt quite forlorn because Jasmine Ajoku, the feisty Nigerian woman he'd been dating left him. Well, Choukri came along to help Rene forget all about the Nigerian hussy...

"I've missed you," Rene said to Choukri, and she grinned and laid her hand on his thigh. They shared a kiss, and then began undressing one another. Choukri feasted her eyes on Rene's tall, muscular, dark-skinned and very virile body. A lot of women like to limit themselves to only men, or only women. Choukri likes her bread buttered on both sides. The freaky bisexual Somali gal does her own thing and never apologizes for it. This Haitian stud is simply another tasty dish for her to enjoy...

"Hmm, I can tell," Choukri replied, and Rene took her, right there on his living room carpet. He spread her thick thighs wide open and then buried his face between her legs. Choukri exhaled sharply as Rene began eating her pussy. He was almost as good as her other lover Zahra when it came to eating pussy. Choukri rubbed her erect nipples and closed her eyes as Rene ate her pussy.

"You're something else," Rene told Choukri as he put her on all fours and admired her big beautiful brown ass. The Somali Muslim MILF giggled and shook her big ass for her lover, and Rene stroked his long and thick, uncircumcised dick. He kissed Choukri's ass, and then put on a condom. The freaky Somali mama purred like a kitten as Rene eased his hard dick into her pussy and began fucking her with deep, passionate strokes. Nothing like some manly love, Choukri thought happily as Rene fucked her good.

"Harder, fuck me hard, dammit," Choukri demanded, grinding her big ass against Rene as he fucked her good. Rene was happy to oblige her, slamming his dick into her sweet pussy like there was no tomorrow. Choukri moaned deeply as Rene proceeded to dick her down, showing her what Haitian masculinity was all about. After Rene fucked her real good for a while, Choukri took a breather. Her pussy was sore from all that pounding but in a good way. Haitian men really got amazing dicks, Choukri thought, winking at Rene.

"Always good to see you," Rene told Choukri, much later, when she finally left his apartment. They spent the day together, enjoying each other's company. They had sex several times, ate Shawarma sandwiches, drank beer and wine, had sex some more, and lay in bed together while watching Netflix. Rene and Choukri parted ways, and she returned to her apartment. For Choukri Abdirahman, the fun that can be had with lovely women and virile men is simply to die for, and she isn't giving it up. Not now, and not ever. Life is good.