Bisexual Haitian Man's Story

Story Info
Bi stud Peterson moves on from Joseph and Sukhiya.
1.4k words
1.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers

After a long night spent working for the folks of Response Security in the town of Nepean, Ontario, Peterson Augustin was looking forward to getting home. He rode the OC Transpo bus from the Bayshore Mall to Tunney's Pasture Station, then caught the train heading to the East End. Living in the East End of Ottawa while working in Nepean wasn't exactly ideal, but Peterson has rent to pay along with other expenses so he couldn't complain. Like every other sector, security jobs had been affected by Covid, and Peterson was just getting back into the swing of things.

Months spent on lockdown changed Peterson, and not necessarily for the better. The big and tall young Haitian man tried other jobs such as being a call center operator or an office worker, but these gigs simply didn't last. Peterson discovered that he had no taste for office politics and the tedious, petty bullshit that folks working in office environments have to go through. Working as a security guard was usually simple, unless one runs into evil bitches and assholes. Peterson doesn't mind spending his nights working in empty buildings. He has his books and his laptop in order to kill time. It's not so bad.

Upon arriving at his apartment, located on Ogilvie near the Blair Shopping Center, Peterson removed his clothes and went to bed. A scratching sound at his door caused Peterson to groan. He was so tired that he forgot about his dog Harriet. Putting his clothes back on, Peterson grabbed a leash and a trash bag. Harriet the dog wagged her tail excitedly as Peterson took her outside for a walk. Twenty minutes later, they came back. Peterson filled Harriet's water bowl and then unzipped a bag of beef jerky. Harriet wolfed down the beef jerky, and Peterson finally returned to bed.

"This is my life," Peterson said to himself as he lay on his bed, unable to sleep. Working twelve hour shifts four days a week helps pay the bills but it wrecks Peterson's sleep cycle. Riding the bus from the East End of Ottawa to Nepean was an hour each way. Peterson has an Ontario driver's licence, having passed the test on Walkley, but he doesn't have the funds for a car. Until that changes, Peterson rides the dreaded OC Transpo bus, like so many lost souls in the City of Ottawa. No bones about it...

Peterson tried closing his eyes, but sleep continued to elude him. Grabbing the remote, he turned on the television. There was a zombie movie playing. Something about a guy stuck in an elevator in a building crawling with zombies. Peterson started watching it and found it a bit different from the standard zombie fare, which typically involves strangers bitching at each other while stuck in a mall surrounded by zombies or some shit like that. Peterson stopped watching shows like Fear The Walking Dead because they're so damned boring and contrite. Horror movies and television shows aren't what they used to be, that's for damned sure...

Peterson thought about his life, and the weird twists and turns it has taken lately. Whenever Peterson heads to the local public library, there's a chubby, effeminate white guy with weird hair who keeps staring at him. Peterson is bisexual but that doesn't mean he'll fuck anything on two legs. In Peterson's humble opinion, effeminate dudes are definitely not his type. Peterson ignores the bozo, who works at the library and hopes he will lose interest. When Peterson goes to the library, it's to get books and DVDs or get something printed. If Peterson felt like getting a piece of ass, the library wouldn't be place where he'd go hunting.

"No thanks, bozo," Peterson said aloud, shuddering as he remembered the creepy stare that the effeminate library worker gave him. The last guy that Peterson liked was Joseph, a tall and handsome, masculine Haitian man who also swung both ways. Peterson worked as a driver for OC Transpo and had a daughter named Emily, from a relationship with his former wife Alexandra. Peterson and Joseph met at church, of all places, and totally clicked. Peterson smiled as he remembered how much fun Joseph was in the bedroom. The bus driver had a big dick and knew how to use it...

"I'm not looking for anything serious," Joseph said to Peterson, after they hooked up for the last time, a few months ago. Feeling pissed, Peterson blocked Joseph's number and removed him from his pages. Peterson hasn't seen Joseph since. Peterson thought of Sukhiya, a pretty, curvy young South Asian woman whom he met while working security. With her long dark hair, round face, golden brown skin, curvy body and thick round ass, Sukhiya was sexy as hell. Peterson tried to holler at Sukhiya, but as it turns out, she had a jealous ex-boyfriend named Imran something or other. Peterson thought Sukhiya was hesitant to deal with him because, well, Indian ladies and black men don't usually mix. As it turns out, Peterson was right...

"We can be friends, but I am not ready for a relationship, I just got out of one," Sukhiya said to Peterson as they ate Chinese food inside the Rideau Center food court. Peterson willed himself to be calm as he considered Sukhiya's words. Apparently, Sukhiya was still hung up on her ex-boyfriend Imran. How cool was that? Sukhiya looked great in a red tank top and black yoga pants that showed off her thick round ass. Peterson seriously wanted to smash Sukhiya's big booty. Yeah, Sukhiya looks good but she wasn't feeling Peterson. No man wants to get friend zoned by a lady he's interested in and Peterson is no exception. Still, Peterson played it cool...

"I understand," Peterson said to Sukhiya, attempting to mask his disappointment. Sukhiya nodded and smiled, then continued to eat her Chinese food, provided and paid for by Peterson, of course. Peterson excused himself to go to the bathroom, and Sukhiya nodded understandingly. Peterson went to the bathroom and took a leak. When he emerged from the bathroom and started to head back to the table, he saw Sukhiya talk in a flirtatious manner to a random white dude. Peterson's heart winced, and instead of going back to the table, he headed for the side exit.

Emerging onto Rideau Street, Peterson headed to the Dollar Store, where he bought dog food for his dog Harriet, along with some drinks, and soup cans. Peterson lives on a budget and most of the food he consumes is cheap fare from the Dollar Store or the Metro grocery store. After paying for his purchases, Peterson headed to the train which he rode to Blair Station. When Peterson reached home, he saw that he had gotten three calls and some angry texts from Sukhiya, who demanded to know where he was. Smiling, Peterson blocked Sukhiya's number and her bullshit messages vanished from his cell phone. Yeah, Peterson doesn't handle rejection very well.

Peterson rolled around on the bed, and thought about Sukhiya and that big booty of hers. The closeted bisexual Haitian man has always been a sucker for big booty ladies. Peterson's first serious girlfriend Geraldine was tall, curvy, dark-skinned and sexy, with short hair and a big round ass. Peterson and Geraldine used to fuck all the time, and once got caught messing around in the basement of the Algonquin College library. Yeah, Peterson missed his college days and his sweet Geraldine, but she'd moved to Calgary after graduation. Life is what it is, at the end of the day...

After graduating from Algonquin College with an applied business degree, Peterson thought he'd find a great job with the Government of Canada or the private sector, but that wasn't the case. Three years after graduating, Peterson was still doing odd jobs like security guard, and call center operator. Peterson told himself he'd keep applying for jobs left and right, while putting some money aside. Peterson gave himself a year to find a good-paying, professional job, otherwise he'd just move to the Caribbean with his little dog Harriet. The Capital of Canada isn't exactly a good place for college-educated black male professionals trying to move forward. Peterson doesn't want to live in dull, racist and passive aggressive Ottawa for the rest of his life. Something's got to give. Peterson feels as though he is running out of time, and wants to make some changes. Sometimes goodbye's the only way...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Padmaja Sudhakaran of Barrhaven Haitian student meets Indian MILF in Barrhaven.in Interracial Love
Sikh Indian Bisexuality Ch. 02 Black couple meets bisexual Sikh Indian man.in Group Sex
The Bisexual Black Scholar Bi Black man handles flaky women and male stalkers.in Interracial Love
Best Zulu Erotica Brother Samuel seduces Miss Phindile in Joburg. in Interracial Love
Bisexual Football Players The life and times of a bisexual NFL player.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories