Sikh Indian Bisexuality Ch. 02

Story Info
Black couple meets bisexual Sikh Indian man.
2.4k words
3.44
4.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Meet Kirat Singh, a six-foot-tall, handsome and bearded young Sikh Indian gentleman living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. Kirat works at a corner store, and studies engineering at the University of Ottawa. Kirat moved to the Capital of Canada six years ago from his homeland of Punjab, in the heart of India. Like a lot of immigrants, Kirat came to Canada for a better life. The spectre of religious and ethnic strife looms large in India, and Kirat wanted none of it.

Kirat Singh is happily married to a tall, curvy and sexy, somewhat tomboyish Sikh Indian woman named Jagdeep Kaur Bhatti. The two of them pooled their money together and got a nice house. They want to start a family soon. On the surface, they certain seem to have it all, but there is trouble in paradise. There is more to Kirat than meets the eye, and long buried secrets have a way of resurfacing. This is a lesson which Kirat, a somewhat secretive young man, is about to learn toot sweet...

"Kirat, you should have told me you were bisexual," Jagdeep said to her husband, one fine and rather sunny Sunday morning in late September. Kirat had come home after working the overnight shift at the corner store, and he desperately wanted to get some sleep. What the young Sikh hadn't counted on was getting confronted by his wife over the bisexual porn DVDs he'd been hiding in the basement of their rented townhouse.

"I see," Kirat said, and the incensed look in Jagdeep's beautiful face convinced him that lying to his wife was not an option. A lot of bisexual men are married to women, and most of them are faithful to their wives. Kirat has loved Jagdeep ever since he first laid eyes on her, one fine day at the Walmart located near the Algonquin College campus. The tall Sikh gal with the fierce eyes and nice round ass simply took Kirat's breath away. That's why Kirat Singh pursued and eventually married the feisty Jagdeep Kaur Bhatti.

"I should have known," Jagdeep said, tears brimming in her lovely eyes. She wanted to believe that her husband Kirat was straight but the bisexual porn DVDs in the basement spoke otherwise. The young Sikh woman wondered why her beloved husband Kirat would seek out others, especially males, when she was beautiful and great in bed. Jagdeep recalled Kirat making love passionately to her mere days before, and wondered if he'd been faking the whole thing. Seriously, the thought made Jagdeep want to cry.

Jagdeep wondered what would become of her marriage to Jagdeep. The handsome, masculine Sikh could have any woman he wanted, but evidently women were not enough for him. What would Kirat do? How would it affect Jagdeep? In Indian society, now that gays and lesbians were free to marry their own kind, lots of Indian men were leaving their wives and girlfriends for male lovers. Jagdeep was not about to become the laughingstock of Ottawa's Indian community...

"Jagdeep, I have always felt attracted to both women and men, but I love only you," Kirat said, speaking from the heart. Jagdeep watched as Kirat looked into her eyes, and she wondered whether to trust him or kick him to the curb. Jagdeep hesitated, recalling how she felt on the first night Kirat kissed her and made love to her. Sniffing loudly, Jagdeep shook her head, and summoned her courage. This would not be easy...

"Am I enough for you?" Jagdeep asked Kirat point-blank, and he nodded without any hesitation. Kirat was not lying when he told Jagdeep that she was enough for him. He'd been faithful to her the entire time that they were together. Kirat saw beautiful women and handsome men on the streets of metropolitan Ottawa every day, but he did not want to ruin his relationship with his beautiful wife Jagdeep Kaur Bhatti. Why risk someone you wouldn't want to lose for those you don't want to keep?

"Jagdeep, I bought those DVDs because, well, my other side perks up and I satisfy it through masturbation rather than by venturing outside of our marriage," Kirat said, in raw honesty. Jagdeep took a deep breath, and wondered what to say to that. Kirat was usually honest and by the book. Kirat went to work at the corner store, went to the local Sikh temple, and came home, that was it. Oh, and he relentlessly applied for work with Ottawa based engineering companies, to no avail. Jagdeep loves her husband Kirat, but this revelation was going to change things between them?

"Kirat, I love you, but a lot of bisexual men end up leaving their women for other guys, I don't want this to happen to me," Jagdeep said, tears streaming down her lovely face. Kirat went to Jagdeep and took her into his arms. She hugged him, and seemed to calm down, but when he tried to kiss her, she pulled away from him. Kirat started after her, but Jagdeep fled from him, retreating to their bedroom. She closed the door, and he heard her crying. What was he to do?

Kirat closed his eyes, hard, and went out. He walked out of his house, and away from his beloved wife Jagdeep. He felt like a cursed man. In the City of Ottawa, people who identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual or transsexual could do whatever they wanted...as long as they were white. Kirat Singh is a proud and very masculine Sikh Indian man who happens to be bisexual. He is not an effeminate gay white male, the most privileged and protected member of western society. The world wouldn't know what to make of a man like Kirat Singh.

Kirat thought of Luther Etienne, the tall, dark-skinned and very handsome young black man whom he met at the University of Ottawa a few years back. Kirat was new to the campus, and was barely getting his bearings. Luther had been assigned to help Kirat out by the International Student Center at the University of Ottawa. That's how the two young men met and became close friends. This was many years before Kirat met Jagdeep, of course.

"Ottawa seems strange to me too, I'm from the island of Haiti, but I got used to it, so will you," Luther promised Kirat. The young Sikh nodded. Luther, a fellow engineering student, was quite knowledgeable about student life, and the City of Ottawa itself. Kirat grew to respect Luther and trust his judgement. Luther seemed cool and charming, and the ladies on campus loved him. Luther was dating a tall, voluptuous, short-haired young black woman named Veronique Fournier, and Kirat found her to be funny, friendly and good company.

"Luther, we must find Kirat a girlfriend," Veronique said, as the three of them dined at a nice restaurant in the east end of Ottawa. Kirat, dressed formally, had a great time dining on fine Italian food with Luther and Veronique. Kirat liked his new friends very much. A lot of Indians dislike people of African descent, but Kirat was not like that. He considered Luther and his lady Veronique to be unique people, and true friends. Let Indian xenophobia perish in the darkness, along with hate and ignorance...

"All in due time," Luther said to Veronique while winking at Kirat. When Luther looked at him, Kirat got a curious feeling. That's when Kirat began to suspect that Luther might be bisexual too. Kirat has always known that he liked both women and men, but in India, men who swing both ways always hide their bisexuality, lest they be killed by haters for being what they are. India is not like Canada, America or the West. Bad things happen to those who deviate from the cultural norm in India.

Kirat, Luther and Veronique had a great dinner, and then Veronique excused herself, heading to the Civic Hospital for her night shift as a nurse. This left Kirat and Luther with some time to kill. The two young men went back to Luther's apartment, and had themselves a great time. This was Kirat's first time hooking up with a black man, but it would most definitely not be the last...

"Oh fuck," Kirat groaned as Luther grabbed his dick and sucked him off. The tall, handsome young black man had a muscular, sexy body, and he was good in bed. Luther sucked Kirat's cock and balls until the bisexual Sikh Indian came, and then he sucked off his manly juice. Afterwards, Luther put on a condom, and Kirat got on all fours. Luther worked his long and thick black dick into Kirat's ass, and began to fuck him with gusto. Kirat was on cloud nine as he experienced the sheer power of black dick for the first time...

"Dammit that ass is sweet," Luther said, groaning as he gripped Kirat's hips and fucked him with gusto. Kirat stroked his big brown dick as Luther fucked him. The two young bisexual men fucked and sucked the night away. Kirat got a cab and left Luther's place in the wee hours of the morning, shortly before Veronique got home, tired after a long shift at the Civic Hospital. Luther is a bisexual black man who likes to live dangerously, and life on the edge can certainly be a thrill. Kirat liked that about him, in those days at least.

"Did you miss me?" Veronique asked Luther, as she got home and found him awake in bed. Luther smiled at his boo, and nodded. Veronique kissed Luther, who embraced and hastily undressed her. Luther laid Veronique on the bed, and began making love to her. He kissed her lips and sucked on her nipples while fingering her pussy. Veronique closed her eyes as Luther buried his face between her legs and ate her pussy. As Luther pleasured his darling Veronique, a wicked idea sprang into his mind.

"I tagged Kirat's ass tonight," Luther paused to tell Veronique, as he ate her pussy. Veronique grinned, and smiled at Luther as he continued to eat her out. A lot of bisexual men hide who and what they are from their wives and girlfriends. Luther isn't like those dishonest dudes, and has told his lady Veronique the truth from the get-go. They have a wonderful relationship, and a wonderful, kinky sex life. A woman who is open and accepting is a wonderful treasure for any man, and Luther loves his darling Veronique.

"Hmm, got enough gas in your tank for my sweet ass?" Veronique demanded, and Luther grinned as she got on all fours and shook her big black ass for him. Luther rolled a condom on his dick and entered his lady with a swift thrust. Veronique moaned as Luther grabbed her wide hips and began fucking her passionately. Luther loves a tight hole, and doesn't care if it's a woman's pussy or asshole, or a man's backdoor. He fucks anything that moves but fucks responsibly. Veronique began to squeal as Luther tagged that big ass of hers. The Haitian stud was just getting started...

Kirat Singh went home feeling great after getting thoroughly fucked by Luther. The handsome bisexual black man was something else, and the Sikh Indian stud wouldn't forget his fuck stick. In the coming months, Luther and Kirat hooked up many times, and even included Veronique in their adventures. Kirat loved those steamy male/female/male threesomes where he, Luther and Veronique fucked like there was no tomorrow. Kirat's university years were lit, and the fun only ended when he met Jagdeep Kaur Bhatti and got that marriage itch...

Kirat Singh went to a hotel, and lay on this strange bed, reviewing his life. The life of a bisexual man is never easy. Gay men hate bisexual men and love to stalk them, and forcibly out them, especially in front of their women, families and friends. The same women who have legions of gay male friends have a die-hard hatred of bisexual men. Bisexual men who hide are reviled, and the ones who don't hide are shunned. Talk about the ultimate catch twenty two...

Kirat remembered the great times he had with Luther and his now-wife Veronique. If only Kirat could find an Indian woman who could accept his bisexuality. They would have a fun, passionate relationship. Sadly, India isn't as evolved, so that's a pipe dream. Kirat resigned himself to the fact that he would have to divorce Jagdeep Kaur Bhatti, because she could never accept him. He grabbed a computer and began composing a lengthy email to Jagdeep, confessing his feelings, his past adventures, and his desire to move forward. It was the least he could do.

"Kirat, meet Amal, she is a Muslim dominatrix, and loves bisexual men," Veronique Fournier-Etienne said, grinning. The voluptuous black mama was all smiles as she introduced her husband Luther's best friend to her co-worker Amal, a tall, curvy young Somali Muslim woman. Kirat smiled at Amal, a stunning dark-skinned beauty who looked great in a red and white robe and crimson Hijab. Instead of shaking Amal's extended hand, Kirat kissed it, much to the delight of Amal, who nodded appreciatively.

"Well hello handsome," Amal said, smiling at Kirat, who nodded graciously. Luther Etienne, Veronique Fournier-Etienne, Amal Ali and Kirat Singh sat inside a nice Haitian restaurant in Orleans, Ontario, one fine afternoon in November. After the brouhaha caused by Kirat's divorce from Jagdeep and the mess she wrought by outing him as bisexual to every Indian person in Ottawa, Kirat broke ties with his own people. The bisexual Sikh Indian would have nothing to do with them. He needed a new tribe...

"Welcome back," Luther said, raising his glass and making a toast to his good buddy Kirat, their gal pal Amal, and his darling wife Veronique. The attractive quartet dined on good food and wine, and then went home for a nice, lengthy, sensually adventurous afterparty. Luther, Veronique and Amal threw Kirat a welcome back party that the bisexual Sikh Indian stud would not soon forget. He could barely walk after they had their way with him, for hours and hours.

For Kirat, life is finally getting better. Amal the Muslim dominatrix finds him attractive and intriguing, and she's determined to use him in a variety of kinky, sensual ways. Not that Kirat objects, of course. The lives of bisexual men are never easy. Women hate them. Men hate them. Straight society hates them. LGBT society hates them. Forgoing all the haters, bisexual men love themselves, ignore the haters and love the women who love and accept them for who they are. Life is better this way. Going beyond the boundaries of race, sexuality and religion, Kirat Singh has found his one true tribe. Life is good.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers