Best Zulu Erotica

Story Info
Brother Samuel seduces Miss Phindile in Joburg.
2.5k words
3.24
9.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,110 Followers

Meet Miss Phindile Mamseleku Mackey, a short-haired and dark-skinned, curvaceous yet muscular Zulu woman living in the City of Johannesburg, South Africa. This regal black beauty is quite successful in that she owns a fast-growing textile business, and has quite the following on various social media platforms. Miss Phindile Mamseleku Mackey works out a lot, and as a result, her body is both curvy and muscular, strong and feminine. Legions of men around the world want a piece of Miss Phindile's sugar, but the self-styled Zulu Goddess is quite picky about whom she deals with...

"Wonke umuntu ufuna ucezu lwesidunu sami esikhulu, everyone wants a piece of my big butt," Miss Phindile said to herself as she admired her firm backside. After returning to her townhouse in the City of Johannesburg, Gauteng, from a business trip in the City of Durban, Miss Phindile took time to rest and then worked out. Got to keep that Zulu MILF body in shape. Miss Phindile was feeling herself that morning and blew her reflection a kiss. Hot damn, like a fine wine, Miss Phindile the Zulu Goddess only got better with age...

While walking the streets of metropolitan Durban, Miss Phindile Mamseleku Mackey was aware of both men and women checking her out. The short-haired, dark-skinned, muscular yet curvy and sexy, delicious big-bottomed Zulu gal was used to having people stare at her. Zulu women are known for their beauty and their booty. Miss Phindile is a proud daughter of the new South African nation, the country that Nelson Mandela built. Miss Phindile is strong, beautiful and has absolutely no fear. What kind of man can handle such a lady? Only time will tell...

Brother Samuel, the world's most irreverent writer, has decided to do some traveling. A decade ago, the Haitian-born erotic fiction author left his stomping grounds of Brockton, Massachusetts, and moved to the City of Ottawa, Ontario. The Canadian Capital was an alright place, if one didn't mind the passive aggressive local culture, the casual racism, the infighting among minority groups, especially blacks and Arabs, blacks and South Asians, and of course, the fake multicultural hoopla. After getting his degree from Carleton University and landing a cushy Canadian government job, Brother Samuel finally saved enough for a nice little vacation...

"South Africa here I come," Brother Samuel said to himself after obtaining a South African visa from the embassy. The big and tall, openly bisexual Haitian trickster and adventurer began making preparations for a trip to South Africa. To be fair, the country has long fascinated Brother Samuel, ever since the 2010 World Cup. Since one American dollar is worth thirteen South African rand, Brother Samuel figured he'd be alright with three grand as pocket money as he journeyed from Ottawa, Ontario, to Johannesburg, South Africa. Let the adventure begin...

Leaving the City of Ottawa, Ontario, seemed like the thing to do at the time, as far as Brother Samuel was concerned. He left his beloved little dog Harriet in the care of professionals, and went to spend two weeks of leisure in Johannesburg. With the exception of a few trips to the City of Montreal, Quebec, and the City of Toronto, Ontario, Brother Samuel had done very little traveling beyond the City of Ottawa for the past decade. The Haitian brother was too busy trying to survive on a couple of minimum wage jobs to really enjoy much leisure or traveling. Living conditions and all that...

"Good morning, ma'am, Sawubona nkosikazi," Brother Samuel to Lisa Hauser, a fellow passenger he'd met while flying from Europe to South Africa. The tall, blonde-haired white lady happened to be seated next to Brother Samuel, and he struck a conversation with her. Lisa Hauser, who hailed from Durban, South Africa, had gone to Camargue, France, to inspect local wineries, and was looking forward to getting some rest on the plane when a certain Haitian began hollering at her...

"Very good, Mr. Samuel, I happen to understand a bit of Zulu," Lisa Hauser replied, and Brother Samuel grinned. The big and tall, thirty-something Haitian stud caught a glimmer of interest in Lisa Hauser's eyes as he began chatting her up. The blonde gal looked lovely in a red and white flowery summer dress, and a blue comforter was pulled over her legs. Everything about Lisa Hauser was enticing to Brother Samuel. He'd fucked plenty of white women before, but a white woman from South Africa seemed like both a treat and a challenge...

When Samuel isn't dealing with the fellas, he chases beautiful women of all races and body types. The bisexual black man originally from the Island of Haiti doesn't discriminate. Too many fine ladies on this earth for him to even consider giving them up. From what Brother Samuel heard about South Africa, black men hooking up with white women is a no-no, even decades after Apartheid ended. Brother Samuel fucks girls, and guys, and enjoys breaking the rules everywhere he goes, so Lisa Hauser became his next target...

"Ubukeka umuhle futhi umnandi, you look beautiful and delicious," Brother Samuel said to Lisa Hauser, and he smiled, awaiting her reaction. In scenarios like these, a man can find out a woman's feelings and leanings pretty quickly. Such a provocative compliment will either wow her or trigger her anger. Lisa Hauser looked Brother Samuel up and down, as if she couldn't believe her ears. Brother Samuel, a bisexual black man who's had sex with 'straight' men in the beds they share with their wives and girlfriends, as well as gotten his dick sucked by Hijab-wearing Muslim women, has absolutely no shame. The bisexual Haitian trickster will fuck anything that moves...

"Uyindoda ehlekisayo, you are a funny man," Lisa Hauser replied haughtily, and Brother Samuel watched as she licked her lips, her demeanor changing quite suddenly. Brother Samuel took that as a good sign, and then changed the subject. He asked Lisa Hauser questions about South Africa's culture and cuisine, and the nightlife in major cities like Durban and Johannesburg. Lisa Hauser looked at Samuel, wondering if the previously cocksure Haitian-Canadian traveler was losing his nerve. Brother Samuel decided to take another crack at her...

"Ek hoop om tydens my verblyf die skoonheid van Suid-Africa te geniet, I hope to savor the beauty of South Africa during my stay," Brother Samuel said, and Lisa Hauser nodded. Grabbing Brother Samuel's hand, Lisa Hauser slid it under the blue comforter, and right between her legs. Brother Samuel made eye contact with Lisa Hauser, and the South African MILF nodded and smiled, then stared ahead nonchalantly. As Brother Samuel's fingers slid into her pussy, Lisa Hauser put her sunglasses back on, relaxed, and enjoyed...

Flying from Paris, France, to South Africa isn't easy, and it's kind of a lengthy flight but Lisa Hauser had a good time, thanks to a certain horny Haitian man. The two of them went to a nearby washroom, and then the tall blonde gal sat on the toilet, with her dress around her ankles, and told the Haitian stud to go to work. Brother Samuel knelt before Lisa Hauser and grinned as she spread her legs. Burying his face between Lisa Hauser's legs, Brother Samuel got his first taste of white pussy from South Africa.

"Hmm, put that tongue to good use, big man," Lisa Hauser said, moaning softly as Brother Samuel ate her pussy. Brother Samuel teased Lisa Hauser's clit with his tongue and then slid two fingers into her pussy. The tall blonde gal shuddered as Brother Samuel worked his magic on her. When it comes to orally pleasuring a woman, Brother Samuel is second to none. Soon, Lisa Hauser found herself moaning in sheer pleasure. Moments later, the tall blonde gal came all over the Haitian stud's face, smearing his visage with her girly cum. Who says white women from South Africa don't like the brothers?

After a long but uneventful flight, Brother Samuel and Lisa Hauser arrived in South Africa and parted ways. Lisa Hauser went back to her husband, Johannesburg Metropolitan Police Detective Gunther Hauser and her son Hans, and Brother Samuel went to the Reef Hotel, near downtown Johannesburg, and thus his vacation officially began. For the big and tall, openly bisexual Haitian gentleman, his journey in South Africa was off to a nice start. What kind of trouble can Brother Samuel get into? The City of Johannesburg never knew what hit it!

During his third day in the City of Johannesburg, Brother Samuel went for a walk. The place was beautiful and diverse. Johannesburg could stand in for New York City or Toronto in a Hollywood production, for real. The curious Haitian stud spotted a beautiful black woman working out at the gym adjacent to the Reef Hotel. The short-haired, curvy, dark-skinned and muscular black woman with the big round butt simply took Brother Samuel's breath away. The Haitian stud went over to introduce himself, and thus he met Miss Phindile Mamseleku Mackey, the Zulu Goddess of South Africa. Hmm, how cool is that?

"Sawubina muhle, hello handsome," Miss Phindile said as Brother Samuel introduced himself, and when she held out her hand, he bent low to kiss it. The Zulu gal smiled, for this was indeed a nice touch. Brother Samuel downplayed the whole tourist angle and introduced himself as a businessman from Canada who was interested in checking out the South African business sector. As it turns out, this proved to be the right approach, because business is something which Miss Phindile excels at...

"South Africa seems like a dream come true to me, we talk about you guys all the time in Canada," Brother Samuel said to Miss Phindile as they dined inside Ibhodwe LesZulu Restaurant, a nice spot located on Byron Road in Johannesburg. Twenty four hours after they first met, the two were getting along like old friends. Miss Phindile nodded, and sipped her tea while Brother Samuel savored some Ujeke bread with spicy meat Chakalaka. The Haitian man seemed to really like Zulu food, just like Miss Phindile thought he would...

"You Haitians have a proud history, my friend Samuel, you fought off the French, all of Africa is proud of you," Miss Phindile said gently, smiling at him. Brother Samuel seemed like a nice, smart and interesting fellow. The big and tall Haitian man stared at white women's buttocks a bit too much for Miss Phindile's liking, but then she caught him staring at certain fit, masculine men walking by and didn't know what to make of it. At present time, Brother Samuel was trying hard not to stare at Miss Phindile's thick, muscular thighs, and failing miserably. Miss Phindile found Brother Samuel both amusing and appealing...

"Hmm, Miss Phindile, my fine Zulu sister, I must show you a thing or two about Haitian passion," Brother Samuel said, looking into her chestnut eyes. Miss Phindile felt a pleasant frisson when Brother Samuel's foot brushed against hers under the table. She was wearing open-toed sandals, and he was wearing those sandals that American men wear at barbecues. Brother Samuel grinned and rubbed his toes against Miss Phindile's, and she grinned and did the same. Soon, they finished their meal and went back to her place, to satisfy hunger of a different sort...

"Abesifazane abangama Zulu bangaphe Zulu, Zulu women are superior," Miss Phindile said, and the curvy yet muscular, dark-skinned South African goddess sat on Brother Samuel's face, smothering him with her thick ass. Grabbing Miss Phindile's thick ass cheeks with both hands, Brother Samuel lathered her pussy with his tongue. Miss Phindile rode Brother Samuel's face like a true African queen on her throne, loving the feel of his tongue in her pussy. A hot, steamy fuck is one of Miss Phindile's favorite things in all of the world, so Brother Samuel was in for a treat...

"Hmm, I love strong black women with big butts," Brother Samuel said as he slapped Miss Phindile's thick dark ass cheeks. Brother Samuel loves to smash big-booty women with attitude like Miss Phindile, but knew he had to eat that fine Zulu pussy before he got to clap them cheeks. To really shine Miss Phindile on, Brother Samuel slid his tongue into her butt hole while fingering her pussy. Time for the Zulu goddess to discover a thing or two about Haitian masculinity...

"Worship my thick Zulu booty," Miss Phindile squealed as Brother Samuel gave her booty hole a tongue bath. Afterwards, Miss Phindile sat the Haitian stud down and showed him what she was working with. Brother Samuel grinned as Miss Phindile grabbed his dick and began sucking him off. For some reason, Miss Phindile reminded Brother Samuel of Miss Townsend, a mature African American porn star from the early to late 2000s, only with a more muscular build and shorter hair. Miss Phindile sucked Brother Samuel's dick and massaged his balls, sending him to cloud nine. Hot damn, Zulu women are something else!

After Miss Phindile got his dick hard as a rock, Brother Samuel showed her what Haitian manliness is all about. Like he's done to countless women and men on three continents, Brother Samuel put Miss Phindile on all fours and caressed that thick Zulu booty of hers. Miss Phindile purred like a kitten as Brother Samuel bent low and literally kissed that big black ass of hers. Rolling a condom on his hard, uncircumcised dick, Brother Samuel gripped Miss Phindile's hips and eased his way into her...

"Hmm, that's what I'm talking about," Brother Samuel said, and he smacked Miss Phindile's big Zulu booty, clapping them cheeks as he thrust his dick into her pussy. Miss Phindile, the curvy and muscular, strong and sexy South African goddess showed her new Haitian lover what Zulu womanhood was all about. Brother Samuel grinned as Miss Phindile began grinding that thick ass against his groin, driving his dick deeper into her pussy. Zulu pussy gripped Haitian dick tightly, and the passionate struggle ensues. Who shall emerge the victor?

"Shut up and fuck me, my Haitian King," Miss Phindile hissed at Brother Samuel as he continued to smash that thick Zulu ass of hers. Hot damn, if all the Zulu women are like Miss Phindile, then Brother Samuel, formerly of Haiti, formerly of Massachusetts, and formerly of Ontario, Canada, just might relocate to Gauteng, South Africa. Brother Samuel continued to slam his dick into Miss Phindile's pussy, loving the way that thick Zulu booty bounced after each thrust. The South African woman's grind game was strong, and Brother Samuel enjoyed pounding the hell out of her...

After some truly stupendous sex, Brother Samuel lay in Miss Phindile's arms. The Haitian traveler couldn't remember the last time he felt so alive. Sure, Brother Samuel parks his dick in the holes of many ladies, and more than a few fellas, but a beautiful African queen like Miss Phindile is a rare treasure. Brother Samuel called his pals in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, and wired them some money to take further care of his dog Harriet. The Haitian trickster is extending his vacation in the City of Johannesburg, South Africa. Has Miss Phindile's fantastic Zulu pussy tamed the Haitian King? Only time will tell!


Samuelx
Samuelx
2,110 Followers