Bisexual Interracial Pleasures

Story Info
Bi black man does South Asian MILF and guy.
1.9k words
2.9
3.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

"I am a happily divorced woman, what I do with my body is my own business," Taslima Ahmed said to herself. The curvy, brown-skinned and dark-haired South Asian Muslim woman smiled at her reflection in the mirror. A beautiful and confident woman stared back at her. Time waits for no woman but the years had been kind to Taslima. A lot of it was good genetics, and some of it was due to the fact that Taslima was at Goodlife Fitness five times a week. Taslima believes in taking care of herself. Life is simply what one chooses to make of it.

At the age of forty-eight, Taslima looked pretty good. Marriage and motherhood change most women's bodies, but Taslima is still a looker. The crimson dress which Taslima wore hugged her curves tightly, just the way she liked it. Sure, there were a few streaks of gray in her long dark hair, and a few lines in her round, lovely face, but those were to be expected. Becoming the regional manager for the prestigious Hawthorne Medical Associates has afforded Taslima both a good salary and the time needed to take care of herself. For the once forlorn gal, things were finally looking up.

For Taslima, after splitting with her husband Arif Ahmed, the second chapter of her life was about to begin. Taslima has vowed to have fun without giving a damn about what people think or say. In North America, a woman can be anything she wants to be. The rules of religion, culture and tradition have very little sway over the ladies in America and Canada. The City of Ottawa, Ontario, is full of handsome young men and Taslima is having fun with them. South Asian society often penalizes the ladies for doing the same things that the fellas do. Well, for Taslima, the days of caring what society thinks are over...

Arif Ahmed, Taslima's husband of twenty five years is living his best life with his lover Walter Whitman, a rich white guy who owns a lot of real estate in Toronto. A lot of South Asian men are ignoring South Asian women and exploring white men nowadays. Taslima is slowly letting go of the bitterness she felt when Arif left her for Walter. Taslima was shocked by her former husband Arif's revelation of his sexual preference. For a long time, Taslima and Arif were together, and their marriage produced two adult daughters, Amal and Yasmin. Right until the end of their marriage, Taslima and Arif had a wonderful sex life. The problem is that Arif did not love Taslima. Something else stirred Arif Ahmed's heartstrings...

As it turns out, Arif Ahmed was messing around with guys the whole time he was married to Taslima. The tall, dark-haired and brown-skinned South Asian Muslim man had a fondness for white males and would not be deterred from exploring that side of his sexuality. Hmm, lots of brown women like white dick, well, it seems that lots of brown men like white dick too. Taslima was willing to let Arif experiment with men as long as he used condoms and was discrete, but he had fallen in love with Walter Whitman and wanted to be with him full time. After a long discussion and some tears, Arif and Taslima went their separate ways. That was eight months ago...

Tonight, Taslima is meeting with one of her suitors, a tall, handsome African American gentleman named Bartleby Johnson. After decades spent in a loveless marriage, Taslima was ready to explore her sexuality instead of sticking with just one partner. Bartleby was but one of the many dishes that Taslima cared to sample, sexually speaking. The two of them met one fine afternoon at the National Gallery of Canada, located in downtown Ottawa. Taslima came to view the South Asian Artist Display, and was quite surprised that Bartleby was so knowledgeable about the whole thing. The two of them ended up exchanging numbers and then forged a connection. Life can be funny like that...

"Bonsoir, madame," Bartleby said as he showed up at Taslima's door bearing flowers. Grinning, Taslima kissed Bartleby and took the flowers. Bartleby looked damn good in a red silk shirt, black silk pants, and black Timberland boots. A native of Detroit, Michigan, Bartleby came to study at Saint Paul University's School of Art History, and has grown fond of the Canadian Capital. The brother has grown fond of a certain local lady too and who can blame him? Taslima Ahmed has that unique charm common to South Asian women...

"Hello handsome," Taslima said as she welcomed Bartleby inside, and then the two of them went to the living room. After offering Bartleby a glass of red wine, Taslima sat him down and they talked for a bit. Bartleby was ranting and raving about his new job with the Canadian Council Of Artists, which apparently paid him quite well to do what he loved. Taslima looked at Bartleby as he spoke, and nodded slightly. He was handsome and well-spoken. A sensitive and artistic yet masculine man. The brother from Detroit looked like an NFL player, but he spoke multiple languages including French and Spanish, and he loved art and music. A true renaissance man, after a fashion...

"You look exquisite, Taslima, better than any work of art," Bartleby said with a smile, turning on the charm. Taslima smiled as Bartleby took out his cell phone and began playing the classic music video For Your Love by Ed Townsend. Standing up, Bartleby held out his hand and nodded at Taslima. Sighing, Taslima got up and took Bartleby's hand. Just like that, the two of them began dancing. Taslima felt a thrill run down her spine as Bartleby pulled her close. She smelled his manly scent, hidden underneath the Axe body spray. Bartleby was manly and strong, but a gentleman, always. Taslima rested her head against Bartleby's shoulder, and let go of her worries. Let the good times roll...

"Make love to me," Taslima whispered to Bartleby, who grinned and then kissed her. Taslima kissed Bartleby back passionately, and then he picked her up. Taslima grinned as Bartleby carried her over to her bed, and undressed her. Bartleby feasted his eyes on Taslima's thick, curvy body. With her big tits, curvy body, thick legs and big ass, Taslima looked smoking hot. Bartleby most definitely wanted some of that. Taslima spread her thick thighs invitingly and nodded at her lover. Bartleby grinned and then sucked on Taslima's toes before bringing his face to her crotch. Taslima sighed happily as Bartleby kissed her sex and then began eating her pussy...

"Just relax, gorgeous," Bartleby said, and he began eating Taslima's sweet pussy. For a lot of black men, South Asian ladies remain but a dream. The lovely ladies from that part of the world are hot as hell, but fiercely loyal to the religions and traditions of their people, which makes them reluctant to deal with outsiders. Bartleby met Taslima at the right moment. The gorgeous South Asian Muslim MILF declared herself free to explore black men, since her queer ex-husband was now exploring white men. Turnabout is most definitely fair fucking play!

"Oh yes, that feels good," Taslima sighed, and the curvy gal rubbed her erect nipples as Bartleby ate her pussy like a hungry man. Sliding his fingers into Taslima's pussy, Bartleby teased her clit with his tongue. Bartleby worked his magic on Taslima's sweet pussy and soon had her shuddering in pleasure. Taslima screamed obscenities in Hindi and English as she came, and Bartleby licked her pussy until she begged him for mercy. Smiling, Bartleby finally released Taslima, and she grinned at him gratefully. The fun was just beginning for these two...

"Show me that big beautiful ass," Bartleby said to Taslima, and she grinned and got on all fours. Bartleby admired Taslima's big brown butt and nodded approvingly. Women from India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh most definitely got booty. Taslima laughed as Bartleby playfully smacked her big butt and then stroked his hard dick. Putting on a condom, Bartleby thrust his big dark dick into Taslima's pussy. Taslima moaned as Bartleby gripped her wide hips and worked his big dick into her. The South Asian MILF had one hell of a booty, and Bartleby enjoyed every minute he spent smashing her. Black dicks fit inside brown pussies and it's a beautiful thing. Bartleby and Taslima happily fucked and sucked the evening away...

"Hmm, you are amazing," Taslima said to Bartleby, after he fucked her real good. To show her gratitude, Taslima got on her knees and grabbed Bartleby's dick. As the young African American stud looked on, Taslima winked at him and sucked his dick. Bartleby sighed happily as Taslima massaged his balls and sucked his dick. When Bartleby finally came, Taslima surprised him by drinking his manly seed. Pulling Taslima to her feet, Bartleby kissed her passionately. The two them hit the showers, got dressed and parted ways after a heartfelt hug.

Bartleby was all smiles as he drove from Taslima's place. The African American stud lives in Ottawa's East End but he didn't feel like going home yet. Bartleby's good buddy, Real Estate agent Jerome Aristophane, a tall, dark-skinned and handsome Haitian Canadian stud, lives in the Glebe with his tall, blonde-haired Irish-born wife Deirdre O'Connell and their biracial son Elliott. When Bartleby got a text from Jerome stating that he was all alone for the weekend, Bartleby grinned and drove there. Once Bartleby got to Jerome's townhouse, the two men took care of each other's needs...

"Welcome, handsome," Jerome said to Bartleby, as he ushered him into the townhouse. Bartleby and Jerome kissed and then undressed. Jerome got on his knees and sucked Bartleby's thick cock. Bartleby grinned as he got his dick sucked for the second time that night. After grabbing condoms and lubricant, the two secretly bisexual black gentlemen did their thing. Jerome put Bartleby on all fours, and eased his hard cock into his ass. Bartleby groaned as Jerome's cock popped into his butt hole. Bartleby has sex with women of all colors but when it comes to male on male action, the bisexual African American stud prefers his own kind. No shame in the Detroiter's game...

"Oh yeah, fuck me," Bartleby groaned as Jerome gripped his hips and fucked him in the ass. Jerome loves a tight asshole and doesn't care if it belongs to a woman or a man. A few hours ago, before his wife Deirdre went to visit some friends in Montreal, Jerome bent her over and fucked her. Deirdre, a tall blonde woman with pale skin, big tits and a big ass, screamed like a banshee as Jerome's big Haitian dick filled her butt hole. Jerome fucked Bartleby's ass even harder than he fucked his wife Deirdre's butt hole. The bisexual Haitian Canadian stud plowed his buddy's ass and didn't let up until Bartleby tapped out. Just a manly good time.

"Until next time," Bartleby said to Jerome, and the two men exchanged a hug before parting ways. Bartleby drove from the Glebe to his apartment in Vanier and was all smiles. For a bisexual black man, it doesn't get any hotter than this. Bartleby got to fuck a sexy, big-booty South Asian Muslim MILF and a handsome, well-endowed bisexual Haitian man, all in the same evening. Male bisexuality is a beautiful thing and Bartleby is enjoying himself and having a good time. Sexual flexibility is the way to go. Bisexual men have always been ahead of the game, while gay men and heterosexual men foolishly limit themselves. Bartleby is enjoying the bisexual revolution, and there's nothing wrong with that...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers