Bi BBC For Israeli Couples

Story Info
Ethiopian stud Menelas fucks Marcus and Bethany.
1.3k words
3.44
6.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

Marcus Rosenthal and his wife Bethany are an Israeli-Canadian couple living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. They have lived there for a decade, having moved to Canada from their hometown of Tel Aviv, Israel. Canada's values of diversity and multiculturalism appealed to the Israeli couple. Like a lot of immigrants, Marcus Rosenthal and his wife Bethany Rosenthal came to Canada to chase a dream. Marcus works in business management at KPMG and his wife Bethany is a nurse at the Civic Campus of the Ottawa Hospital. Just another couple trying to make ends meet in the Canadian Capital...

With their sons Joseph and Ishmael attending Humber College in the City of Toronto, Marcus Rosenthal and his wife Bethany are experiencing empty nest syndrome. A lot of families find themselves confused, miserable and forlorn when their sons and daughters leave for college or university. It's an exciting time for one party and a confusing time for the other. What's a couple to do under those dire circumstances? They've decided to try swinging to see if it spices things up in their relationship...

The practice of swinging isn't something which any couple should enter into lightly. The most sexually flexible women and men can develop feelings of jealousy and anxiety while watching their significant other getting fucked by someone else. It's simply human nature at work. Marcus Rosenthal and his wife Bethany discussed their feelings with each other before opening their bedroom door to other people. Life is much better without jealousy, pettiness and unpleasant surprises...

Marcus Rosenthal is a bisexual gentleman, which isn't exactly an unusual occurrence in the Israeli community. Marcus experimented with both ladies and fellas while attending the University of Tel Aviv ages ago, but stopped when he married his beloved Bethany. From the get go, Bethany has known about her husband Marcus bisexuality but it didn't bother her. The two of them focused on their marriage and family, putting aside all outside interests. With their grown sons away at college, Marcus and Bethany decided to experiment, sexually speaking, and it's a beautiful thing...

"You came to the right place," said Menelas Getachew, and the six-foot-tall, athletic, dark-skinned and handsome Ethiopian stud nodded at the couple. For a couple of months now, Menelas had been getting to know Marcus and Bethany Rosenthal, the well-to-do Israeli couple whom he met at the Global Bisexual Institute discussion group. Menelas is very sexual and highly experimental. Any reason why the bisexual Ethiopian stud shouldn't have some fun with his new Israeli pals? Absolutely not!

"I've always been curious about black men," said Bethany Rosenthal, and the tall, brown-haired and green-eyed, busty and pleasantly plump Israeli woman winked at her husband. Nothing wrong with a lady getting her man's Okay before proceeding to sexual activity with other men. That's what an open marriage is all about. Marcus Rosenthal nodded in approval as his wife Bethany drew closer to Menelas, who sat on the living room couch. Inside the Rosenthal household, located in the quietly affluent Westboro neighborhood of Ottawa, things were most definitely heating up...

"Indulge thy curiosity my dear," Marcus said, and he watched as Bethany kissed Menelas, and the two of them undressed before doing their thing. Marcus was profoundly turned on by what Bethany was doing with the handsome Menelas. Menelas kissed Bethany back and caressed her big ole breasts. Bethany reminded Menelas of Hollywood actress Robin Bartlett, whom he had a crush on back in the 1990s. One of those demure white women that a brother wants to fuck but can't explain why.

"Hmm, I want to suck your cock," Bethany said, and without waiting for Menelas Getachew's reply, the tall, plump Israeli woman got on her knees and grabbed his fuck stick. Menelas grinned as Bethany took his big dark dick into her mouth and began sucking him off. Menelas sighed happily as Bethany sucked his dick and massaged his balls. The bisexual Ethiopian stud has hooked up with Israeli ladies before, having met quite a few at Carleton University, and he knows how freaky they are in bed. Let the good times roll...

"This is nice," Menelas Getachew said as Bethany fingered his butt hole while sucking the hell out of his dick. Unzipping his pants, Marcus Rosenthal began stroking his dick while watching his beloved wife Bethany sucking Menelas dick. Unable to resist, Marcus joined the action. The bisexual Israeli stud knelt beside his darling wife and joined her in giving their hunky new friend the best cock sucking available this side of the Atlantic. Menelas grinned, thrilled to be getting two for the price of one. It's always good when a bisexual man can get his dick sucked by a hot woman and a wild man, at the same time...

"Hmm, let's share this fine Ethiopian dick," Bethany said to her husband Marcus Rosenthal as they teamed up to suck Menelas Getachew's dick. Leaning back on the couch, Menelas sighed happily as Marcus sucked on his balls while Bethany sucked his dick head. He didn't think the Israeli couple would be okay with his uncircumcised, thick dark dick but they didn't seem to mind. When Menelas warned them that he was about to cum, Marcus and Bethany exchanged a smile. Menelas groaned as he came, spewing cum all over Bethany and Marcus faces. The horny Israeli couple sucked every last drop of their favorite bisexual Ethiopian stud's precious cum...

"Oh yes, fuck her," Marcus Rosenthal said, as Menelas Getachew put on a condom and took Bethany on all fours. Face down and big ass up, Bethany grinned as Menelas smacked her thick ass and then pushed his dick into her pussy. Marcus watched, admiring Menelas stroke game as he slammed his dick into Bethany's pussy. Menelas grinned, loving the way Bethany's thick pale ass jiggled after every thrust. The big-bottomed, mature Israeli woman had a thick ass and knew what to do with it. Menelas slammed his thick dark dick into Bethany's pussy like there was no tomorrow. Time for the freaky Israeli mama to experience the awesome sexual powers of a bisexual, masculine Ethiopian stud...

"Oh fuck, I'm done," Bethany squealed, after being sexually exhausted by Menelas relentlessly pounding her pussy with his dick. The middle-aged gal slumped on the carpeted floor, spent. Menelas smiled at Bethany, then nodded at Marcus. Grinning, Marcus got on all fours as Menelas grabbed another condom and lube. After lubricating Marcus butt hole, Menelas gripped his hips and pushed his dick up his ass. Marcus groaned as Menelas cock popped into his butt hole. As Bethany watched, Menelas began pounding her husband Marcus butt even harder than he fucked her sweet pussy mere minutes ago. Let the good times roll...

"Take this dick," Menelas told Marcus as he plowed his thick Ethiopian dick into the middle-aged, secretly bisexual Israeli gentleman's surprisingly tight ass. Bethany watched the hot interracial bisexual action while rubbing her tits with one hand and fingering her wet pussy with the other. Menelas rammed his dick up Marcus ass until the other fellow could not take it anymore. Menelas pulled his dick out of Marcus butt hole and smiled, admiring his handiwork. The bisexual, masculine Ethiopian stud doesn't discriminate. Women or men, anyone can ride his dick as long as they follow his rules...

After thanking Marcus Rosenthal and his wife Bethany for a wonderful time, Menelas Getachew got in his Rav4 and drove from Westboro to his stomping grounds of Barrhaven, Ontario. The tall, dark and handsome bisexual Ethiopian stud was all smiles as he drove home. The City of Ottawa is a far cry from Menelas hometown of Dire Dawa, Ethiopia, but he is adjusting nicely to his new town. There are lots of adventures to be had if one knows where to look. No shame in Menelas Getachew's game. Nothing can stop the bisexual masculine Ethiopian stud's game of conquest...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers