Bisexual Black Man Rules Japan

Story Info
Ahmad fucks Cecilia Yubari and hubby Tom in Tokyo.
1.6k words
2.67
3.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

"Welcome to our home," said Thomas Yubari, and the six-foot-tall, slender, middle-aged Japanese businessman greeted his guest Ahmad Osman cheerfully. The six-foot-three, handsome and athletic young Somali American Muslim man nodded respectfully, and smiled at his hosts. Standing next to her husband Thomas Yubari, Cecilia Yubari looked poised and serene. Like her husband Thomas Yubari, Cecilia Yubari was thrilled to be receiving Ahmad Osman in her home. Black masculinity is sexy as hell, and there are Japanese women and Japanese men who want a taste. Ahmad Osman is a fine black gentleman who swings both ways, and he wants a taste of Japan, so it's all good...

Cecilia Yubari and Thomas Yubari had been wanting to experiment with a handsome, masculine black man for a long time. Japanese swingers do exist and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. In the recent past, the Yubari couple has had threesomes with white males and even some white females, but black men remained out of reach for them. When Ahamd Osman came along, the Yubari couple knew they were in luck. The Somali American Muslim stud was handsome and came highly recommended. The middle-aged Japanese couple knew that they were most definitely in for a treat. In the Yubari townhouse, located in the affluent Yoshi suburb of Tokyo, Japan, things were about to heat up...

"Thank you for having me," Ahmad Osman replied, and he joined the Yubari couple in their living room, and got comfortable before discussing things. When Ahmad Osman moved to the City of Tokyo, Japan, from his hometown of Saint Paul, Minnesota, he quickly realized that a lot of Japanese were uncomfortable around foreigners, especially those of African descent. Ahmad Osman was in town for business, having been hired as a special consultant by the Babiak & Harrington Corporation. The Harvard-educated brother is driven to succeed and won't let things like xenophobia or racism stop him. What Ahmad was surprised by was how some Japanese people lusted after him for being black and male...

"You are so handsome," Cecilia Yubari said, and the chubby Japanese housewife giggled, then exchanged a smile with her husband Thomas. Ahmad looked at Thomas and Cecilia Yubari. As a bisexual black man, Ahmad was used to having people feel weird about his very existence. The same black women who collected effeminate gay black male best friends like Pokemon cards tended to get hostile or intolerant when faced with a handsome, masculine black man who happened to be bisexual. Biphobia is common among black men and black women. For this reason, Ahmad tended to sleep with women and men of other races. If black women and black men refuse to accept black male bisexuality, bi brothers like Ahmad will ignore them and take their business elsewhere. It's that simple...

"You are a lovely couple, I am pleased to meet you," Ahmad said gently, and Thomas nodded while Cecilia licked her lips and admired Ahmad. The chubby Japanese housewife was definitely lusting after Ahmad and truth be told, he didn't mind at all. Ahmad is not exactly new to the swingers scene. Back in his hometown of Saint Paul, Minnesota, Ahmad used to get together regularly with an Italian man named Paolo Brigida and his wife Lauren. Sometimes, Paolo would suck Ahmad's cock right before Ahmad fucked his wife Lauren right in front of him. Other times, Lauren would masturbate while watching Ahmad fuck Paolo. Ahmad is always down for whatever. Time to show this Japanese couple the invincible sexual powers of bisexual black men, the beings created to fuck the entire world into submission...

"Let's get started," Cecilia Yubari said, and after exchanging a nod with her husband Thomas Yubari, she joined Ahmad Osman on the couch. The bisexual Somali American Muslim stud grinned as the chubby Japanese housewife patted his groin before unzipping his pants. Out came Ahmad's dick, which was long, thick and dark. Cecilia Yubari grabbed Ahmad's dick with both hands and stroked him. Thomas Yubari sat there, and began masturbating while watching his wife Cecilia do her thing with their hunky guest Ahmad. The horny and secretly bisexual Japanese patriarch would play the voyeur for now...

"Go for it," Ahmad said and Cecilia Yubari grinned, then took his dick into her mouth. Ahmad sighed happily and relaxed as the chubby Japanese gal began working her magic. Thomas Yubari stroked his cock furiously while watching his wife Cecilia Yubari suck on Ahmad's cock. When certain Asian gentlemen see Asian ladies with foreign men, especially black men, they get jealous. In Thomas Yubari's case, he was jealous of his wife Cecilia Yubari because he wanted to taste Ahmad Osman's big Somali dick. Ahmad winked at Thomas Yubari, and motioned for him to come over. Thomas Yubari grinned, and then yielded to the lustful urge.

"Come here, husband, Ahmad has enough dick for both of us," Cecilia Yubari said cheerfully as Thomas Yubari came over. The Japanese husband and wife joined forces and sucked Ahmad's cock together. As Cecilia Yubari deep throated Ahmad's dick, Thomas Yubari sucked on the hunky bisexual Somali Muslim stud's balls. Ahmad groaned in pleasure, loving what Thomas Yubari and Cecilia Yubari were doing for him. This was a beautiful, harmonious moment. An Asian woman and an Asian man joining forces to suck a black man's long and thick dick. No jealousy. No biphobia. No shame. Simply a man and a woman enjoying dick together. It's truly a beautiful thing, for real. Magic moments like these just might lead to world peace one of these days...

"Let's do this," Ahmad said, after Thomas Yubari and Cecilia Yubari got his cock hard as a rock thanks to their oral action. Thomas Yubari rolled a condom on Ahmad's dick while Cecilia Yubari undressed, revealing her curvy, sexy body. Ahmad admired Cecilia Yubari's curvy body, her big tits and her big round butt. The chubby Japanese housewife was fine as hell. Without further ado, Ahmad put Cecilia Yubari on all fours, and thrust his big dark dick into her. Cecilia Yubari sighed happily as Ahmad's dick popped into her pussy. The Japanese housewife has always wondered if African dicks fit inside Japanese vaginas, and thanks to Ahmad, she finally has an answer.

"This is so hot," Thomas Yubari said, and he watched as Ahmad smacked Cecilia Yubari's big butt and slammed his big dark dick into her pussy. Cecilia Yubari felt wonderfully filled as Ahmad plowed his cock into her pussy, but she wanted more. Grabbing Thomas Yubari's cock, Cecilia Yubari began fellating him. Thomas Yubari smiled as his wife Cecilia Yubari sucked his cock while their guest Ahmad plowed his big dick into her pussy. They fucked like this for a while, and then switched things up. It's always fun to try new things, isn't it?

"Fill my holes," Cecilia Yubari said, and she straddled her husband Thomas Yubari, who put his hands on her hips and slammed his dick into her pussy. Meanwhile, Ahmad came up behind Cecilia Yubari and admired her big bronze butt. Spreading Cecilia Yubari's thick ass cheeks wide open, Ahmad eased his dick into her butt hole after lubricating her. Cecilia Yubari squealed as her husband Thomas Yubari crammed his dick into her pussy while their guest Ahmad filled her booty hole with his huge black dick. Double penetration is an intense sexual experience that few women can handle. Cecilia Yubari is one of a kind, and she loved having her husband Thomas Yubari's dick in her pussy while Ahmad crammed his big black cock into her booty hole. The Japanese housewife is a real rough rider, and double penetration is totally her style...

"Hell yeah this is hot," Thomas Yubari screamed as he and Ahmad double-teamed the sexy and curvaceous, big-bottomed Cecilia Yubari. The bisexual Somali stud and the bisexual Japanese patriarch filled the chubby Japanese housewife's holes with their dicks and fucked her until she had enough. Cecilia Yubari tapped out, overwhelmed by all the fun she was having. Thomas Yubari and Ahmad Osman pulled their docks out of Cecilia Yubari's pussy and asshole. The sexy Asian housewife was spent, but the two bisexual studs were still horny. Grabbing new condoms and lubricant, Ahmad and Thomas continued with their fun...

"Hmm, your ass is tighter than that of your wife," Ahmad said to Thomas Yubari as he gripped the Japanese patriarch by the hips and pushed his dick into his butt. Thomas Yubari groaned in pleasure and stroked his cock as Ahmad's thick Somali dick filled his butt hole. Meanwhile, Cecilia Yubari watched her husband get fucked by their hunky bisexual guest. The horny Japanese housewife fingered her pussy and rubbed her erect nipples while watching the hot, totally bisexual, masculine action. Ahmad plowed his dick into Thomas Yubari's butt hole and fucked him until he tapped out. When Ahmad pulled his dick out of Thomas Yubari's ass, Cecilia Yubari came over and sucked his cock. The Japanese housewife could taste her husband's ass on their bisexual male lover's cock, and found it yummy.

"Thank you for a wonderful time," Ahmad Osman said to Cecilia Yubari and Thomas Yubari at the conclusion of the evening. The Japanese couple were all smiles and they thanked the bisexual Somali American Muslim stud for all the fun and wicked things he'd done with them. Ahmad Osman got in his car and drove to his apartment, located within walking distance of the American Embassy of Tokyo, Japan. Ahmad Osman is a tall, handsome and absolutely masculine, Harvard-educated black businessman who happens to be bisexual and Muslim. This brother can fuck anything that moves and is damn proud of it. Let the haters be quiet. Let the world beware. The educated bisexual black man is taking the world by storm!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers