Haitian Bisexuality is Superb

Story Info
Esther and hubby Remy have fun with Mateo's BWC.
1.2k words
3.29
4.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers

Esther Armand and Remy Augustus met one fine day at Bridgewater State University in September 2009. He was studying business management and she was studying accounting. They were both members of the Haitian Diaspora living in the great state of Massachusetts. Fast forward twelve years, and the couple is happily married. Remy works for the City of Boston's Hydraulics Systems Corps. Esther is a CPA with her own firm. With their daughters Emily and Joanne visiting their grandparents in Braintree, the couple has the house to themselves all weekend and decided to have some fun...

"Let's have fun," Esther Armand Augustus said cheerfully, and the six-foot-tall, slender but curvy, dark-skinned Haitian gal got naked, revealing her sexy body. Tonight was definitely the night. After due consideration, Esther decided to help her closeted husband Remy Augustus explore his latent bisexuality. A lot of Haitian women would have a problem being married to a bisexual man but Esther loves Remy, and he is honest with her about feeling attracted to both women and men. Let the good times roll...

As Esther began doing her thing, her husband Remy Augustus sat on the couch and stroked his big black dick. Inside the couple's lovely townhouse, located in the Mill Village area of Randolph, Massachusetts, things were heating up. The tall, dark-skinned and beefy Haitian stud couldn't take his eyes off of his lovely wife Esther. While Remy admired Esther, their houseguest Mateo Marcos admired Remy. Forthrightly bisexual, Mateo enjoys playing with couples, especially the ones of the African persuasion....

"I'm down with that," Remy Augustus said, and he went to Esther and kissed her while caressing her thick round ass. While Esther and Remy did their thing, Mateo unzipped his pants, freeing his long and thick white cock. Mateo's big cock has been inside the mouths, vaginas and butt holes of many black women. It has also been inside the mouths and butt holes of many black men. Mateo doesn't discriminate based on gender or race. The tall, lean, dark-haired and bronze-skinned Spaniard is progressive like that.

"Hmm, let's play," Mateo said, and he joined Esther and Remy on the couch. Esther grinned as Remy sat her down and sucked on her tits while fingering her wet, hairy pussy. At the same time, Mateo knelt before Remy and began sucking the Haitian man's big dark dick. Esther winked at Mateo as he sucked off her husband Remy. In no time at all, Mateo's intense sucking of Remy's dick had the bisexual Haitian gentleman hard as a rock.

"Let's team up," Esther said, and she knelt beside Mateo and the two of them joined forces to suck Remy's long and thick Haitian dick. The big black man groaned in pleasure as he got his dick sucked by a hot black woman and a freaky Spanish dude at the same time. This is the sort of unique fun that most bisexual black men can only dream of. Thanks to Esther and Mateo, Remy gets to have his cake and eat it too. Nothing wrong with that. When Remy finally came, Mateo and Esther smiled and drained him of his precious masculine seed. Haitian men's sperm tastes magically delicious, and the ladies and the fellas cannot get enough of it...

"You are such a lovely lady," Mateo said to Esther, and he smiled at her, admiring her beauty. Esther grinned and rubbed her nipples. After getting the nod from Remy, Mateo kissed Esther and caressed her breasts. As Esther spread her dark, muscular thighs wide open, Mateo brought his face to her crotch. After inhaling Esther's scent, Mateo began eating her sweet pussy. The only thing that the openly bisexual Spaniard loves more than a strong black dick, it's a delicious black pussy. Thanks to Esther and Remy being so open-minded, Mateo doesn't have to choose...

"Hmm, yeah," Esther cooed softly, and she leaned back on the couch and relaxed as Mateo ate her pussy. Meanwhile, Remy watched. Turned on by what he was beholding, the bisexual Haitian stud came over and joined the fun. As Mateo ate Esther's pussy, Remy grabbed Mateo's big white cock and stroked him. Without further ado, Remy began sucking Mateo's big white cock. Esther winked at Remy as he did his thing while Mateo continued to pleasure her. It takes a team effort to keep everybody satisfied and on the winning column...

"You are so going to get it, honey," Remy told Esther, after he revved up Mateo's engine in the best way possible. Esther found herself sandwiched between Mateo and her husband Remy, and the two horny bisexual gentlemen focused all of their masculine energies on her. Mateo lay flat on the carpet, and after rolling a condom on his big cock, Esther straddled him. As Esther impaled her sweet Haitian pussy on Mateo's big cock, her husband Remy came up behind her. Remy lubricated Esther's asshole and then spread her thick ass cheeks wide open. With a gentle thrust, Remy buried his dick inside his wife Esther's warm, tight butt hole...

"Oh yeah," Mateo groaned, and he sucked on Esther's tits as the tall, sexy Haitian woman rode his dick. Esther screamed passionately as Mateo's cock filled her pussy while her husband Remy's dick filled her butt hole. The two bisexual studs went to town on her, cramming their hard dicks into their special lady's holes. Esther rode their dicks like a champ, welcoming their rods in her pussy and ass hole. A lot of women cannot handle the intensity and passion of a double penetration but Esther is a strong Haitian woman. There's absolutely nothing that Esther cannot handle. Bring it on!

After getting fucked silly by her husband Remy and their new friend Mateo the bisexual Spaniard, Esther was spent. She lay on the carpet, fingering her sore pussy while watching the fellas do their thing. Mateo grabbed another condom while Remy got on all fours. Esther took the can of lubrication and tossed it to Mateo, who smeared its contents on Remy's asshole. With a swift thrust, Mateo buried his big white cock inside Remy's ass. Hmm, time for the bisexual Haitian man to experience the awesome power of a big white cock.

"Fuck his ass," Esther said enthusiastically, and the freaky Haitian woman masturbated as she watched her husband Remy get ass fucked by their friend Mateo. Smiling at Esther, Mateo smacked Remy's butt cheeks and plunged his cock into his butt hole. Remy groaned, stroking his hardening dark dick as Mateo fucked him. As much as Remy loves fucking his wife Esther's sweet pussy and tight butt hole, he does need to feel a cock up his ass from time to time, and Mateo was just what the doctor ordered. The fun continued until Remy tapped out, having finally had enough...

Several hours later, Mateo Marcos departed from the Augustus residence, with the heartfelt thanks of Remy Augustus and his beloved wife Esther Armand. The freaky Haitian couple was all smiles as Mateo thanked them for a memorable evening and drove away in his bright red Rav4. Remy looked at Esther and smiled, thanking his lucky stars that he had such an amazing wife. He wouldn't trade her for the world. Hand in hand, the passionate Haitian couple went back to the bedroom, for some more wicked fun. Passion simply cannot be stopped, and the Haitian people have that in spades...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers