Bisexual Interracial Pleasures 04

Story Info
Bisexual BWC fucks Indian couple in Toronto.
1.8k words
2.13
3.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

When Radha Kumar arrived at the lovely townhouse located in the prestigious Rosedale neighborhood of the City of Toronto, Ontario, she was mightily impressed. The curvy South Asian gal has been working as an escort for some time. Finding work as a computer science graduate after completing her studies at Ryerson University has proven difficult for Radha. Since the young woman enjoys having a two-bedroom apartment and taking care of her little dog Harrison, she does what has to. Today's client would prove generous, if somewhat odd...

"Indian booty is the best," Walter Whitman said, grinning, as he admired Radha's thick brown booty. The short, busty and curvy, brown-skinned and dark-haired Indian female escort had a nice thick ass. Radha grinned as Walter palmed her ass, and then the two of them did the business. Radha's standard rate was five hundred dollars for two hours of her time. Walter, a seasoned veteran of the Toronto Real Estate world, was paying six hundred so Radha was willing to accommodate him. Some of those rich, middle-aged white guys can't get enough of Radha's charms, and she doesn't mind at all...

Walter, a tall, blond-haired and blue-eyed, forty-something white Canadian male, seemed more like a college professor or affluent businessman than Radha's usual clients. There was an air of sophistication about the man. He was overly polite and had a friendly smile. Prior to getting started, Walter asked Radha what her limits and dislikes were, and promised to respect them. The fellow seemed fascinated with Radha's ass, which she considered her best feature. Radha had to admit that Walter's fondling of her booty felt kind of good, as long as no unpleasantness followed.

"Thank you sir," Radha replied, and Walter spread her ass cheeks and slid his tongue inside. Radha blushed. What is it with those white guys and their fondness for anal sex? Radha rarely did anal with her male clients. One time, there was a certain Somali guy in the City of Ottawa who fucked Radha's butt hole so hard that she was sore about a week. Walter had a good-sized dick but he wasn't a monster. As Walter licked her butt hole and fingered her wet, hairless pussy, Radha relaxed and enjoyed...

"You're exquisite," Walter said, and after giving Radha's booty hole a tongue bath, he laid her on the bed. Radha was surprised when Walter sucked on her tits and continued to finger her pussy. Typically, a lot of male clients treat female escorts like they're disposable takeout, and think only of their pleasure. Walter surprised Radha further by working three fingers into her pussy. The young woman found herself moaning in pleasure as Walter worked his magic on her. When Radha squealed in orgasmic delight, Walter flashed her a triumphant smile and held her in his arms. Radha smiled at Walter. The dude was full of surprises indeed...

"You're different, sir," Radha said, and Walter nodded and shrugged. Radha grabbed his long and thick, pale cock and stroked him. Just like that, Radha took Walter's dick into her mouth. The handsome, middle-aged white dude sighed in sheer pleasure as Radha sucked his dick. Walter closed his eyes and savored the experience as Radha fellated him like a professional. In no time, the young South Asian woman had her well-endowed client hard as a rock. Time to get down to business...

"Such a beauty," Walter said as a smiling Radha climbed on top of him. Radha straddled Walter, and after putting a condom on his cock, she began riding him. Walter opened his eyes and looked at Radha, whose gorgeous face was contorted as she rode his dick. He caressed her tits and gave her big round ass a playful slap. Radha's grabbed Walter's hands and placed them on her hips as she continued riding him. Walter savored every minute his hard cock spent inside Radha's sweet pussy, and then they tried something else...

"Go easy on me," Radha said gently, as she got on all fours and spread her thick ass cheeks wide open. Walter nodded and lubricated Radha's butt hole before sliding his pale cock inside. Radha groaned as Walter's big white cock popped into her booty hole. Walter sighed happily and began working a nice easy rhythm while filling Radha's butt hole with his dick. Radha felt a bit of pain as Walter's dick filled her asshole but then she relaxed and felt wonderfully full. Walter's dick felt good inside Radha's ass, and they fucked like anal sex was going out of style.

"Your ass is amazing," Walter said to Radha as he pumped his cock into her booty hole. Watching his thick white cock slide into Radha's booty hole turned Walter on immensely. The curvy Indian gal had a nice, thick ass that seemed to have been engineered for butt fucking. Radha gritted her teeth as Walter's cock filled her booty hole. The white stud fingered her pussy while fucking her in the ass, driving her wild. Radha screamed passionately as Walter fucked her butt hole and fingered her pussy. Radha's screams were sweet music to Walter's ears. Thus, the two of them fucked and sucked the evening away. After nearly two hours of pleasure, Walter thanked Radha and allowed her to take a shower before departing.

Arif Ahmed finished work at the office and headed back to the Rosedale townhouse he shared with his lover Walter Whitman, the Toronto Real Estate giant. The openly gay Indian man was slowly adjusting to his new life. After leaving his wife Taslima Ahmed and their two adult daughters Amal and Yasmin for a queer life, Arif Ahmed found happiness with Walter. The handsome, middle-aged white man had a huge white cock and Arif Ahmed couldn't get enough of him. After decades of marriage, Arif Ahmed forsook his former wife Taslima Ahmed's sweet Indian pussy for his new male lover Walter Whitman's magnificent BWC or big white cock. Good times...

"I can't get enough of you," Arif said to Walter as he left for work that very morning. He felt energized and ready for the work day. Walter knows how to energize Arif. They are quite fond of shower sex. Walter and Arif kissed as the warm water rushed over their bodies. Next, Walter bent Arif over and worked his thick white cock into his ass. The tall, dark-haired and bronze-skinned Indian man groaned in pleasure and stroked his dick as his white male lover's thick white cock invaded his ass. Walter gripped Arif's hips and fucked him roughly, just the way Arif liked it. Man to man sex without inhibitions is a pleasure that Arif is rediscovering thanks to Walter...

"I love your ass," Walter said to Arif as he fucked the Hell out of him. Indian men like Arif have cute butts that were tailor made for white cock. Sometimes, Walter would tie Arif up before fucking him in the ass, totally dominating him. Arif had become addicted to Walter's big white cock and if loving it was wrong, then the queer Indian male didn't want to be right. As Walter pumped his big white cock into Arif's ass, Arif screamed in pleasure. They fucked like this for a good while, then got cleaned up and exited the shower. Arif suited up and went to work after kissing Walter goodbye.

After a hard day at the office, Arif came home a bit early that evening, intent on surprising Walter. Upon arriving at the townhouse, however, Arif was the one who got surprised. Walter was there with a beautiful young Indian woman whom Arif did not recognize. The young Indian woman got into a cab, and Walter slid two twenty-dollar-bills to the driver and sent the gal on her way. Walter waved at the cab as it pulled off the curb and then turned back to the house. That's when Arif stormed out of his car, incensed. What the fuck was going here?

"Arif, welcome home," Walter said nonchalantly, and he smiled at his male lover as though nothing weird was going on. Arif glared at Walter, and knew instantly that his lover had been unfaithful. Arif knew that Walter fucked other guys, but he had no idea that Walter also fucked women. Walter grabbed Arif and brought him inside. Once there, Arif exploded in anger and outrage at what Walter had done. Like most gay men, Arif is threatened by male bisexuality because most bisexual men seem to prefer women and refuse to give them up. Arif was feeling very insecure, and Walter's smug nonchalance didn't help...

"Walter, I left my former wife Taslima and our two adult daughters for you, and this is how you repay me? You're still fucking women?" Arif shouted angrily. Walter looked at Arif and rolled his eyes. What is it with gay men and their insecurity? Walter is totally bisexual and has never denied it. He told Arif about his former female lovers when the two of them first got together. Did Arif really think that Walter was going to give up pussy forever and only fuck dudes? How boring would that be? Gay men are always ready to give up the ass after mere eye contact with any random man, while hot women make men chase them, which makes sex with them sweeter. Bisexual men can appreciate those nuances. It's a beautiful thing...

"Arif, get over it, I am bisexual, and I love fucking your ass, my sweet Indian stud, but Indian ladies got nice asses and I love fucking them too, and I am not going to stop," Walter said firmly. Arif's eyes widened in shock and Walter looked at him and shrugged. Thus, the bisexual white male and his gay Indian male lover reached an impasse. Arif felt tears stream down his face as he realized his mistake. Arif gave up his old life with his wife Taslima and their daughters to be with Walter, but Walter was just using him for sex.

"We're over," Arif said, and he turned around and exited the lovely Rosedale townhouse. Walter watched Arif go and did nothing to stop him. Why is it that gay men can never understand that bisexual men are not going to stop loving the taste of pussy no matter how many times they fuck other men? Male bisexuality is not temporary. Walter Whitman is a proud bisexual Canadian man and he likes to fuck hot women and hot men from exotic locations. Why would Walter change his ways for Arif? Men are a dime a dozen on the streets of Toronto!

"Good riddance," Walter said to himself as he drank some red wine to cool his nerves. Since Arif cannot understand Walter's unique needs, he can go to Hell. Walter went to the living room to watch TV. Folks were talking about African American celebrity Joe Budden coming out as bisexual. Walter found himself smiling while watching the news. He would change the locks in the morning after shipping Arif's belongings to his old address in Ottawa. Good riddance to bad rubbish. Since gay men, heterosexual women, the queer community and pretty much the entire world is against them, bisexual men have learned to be ruthless and cold. It's a survival mechanism. Peace.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers