Bisexual Interracial Triads

Story Info
Mira Chan fucks Tyson and Vince in Toronto.
1.4k words
2.62
1.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

After graduating with a Criminal Justice degree from Morehouse College in the City of Atlanta, Georgia, Tyson Grant yearned to explore the world. The six-foot-three, burly and handsome African American stud spent a summer in the vast plains of Camargue, France, and loved it. Upon returning to the U.S. Tyson moved to the City of Oakland, California, and earned his MBA at the University of California. Tyson wanted to explore Europe, or perhaps Australia and New Zealand but fate had other plans...

One day, Tyson Grant received a call from his former classmate Ahmed Al-Harbi, a fine young Emirati fellow whom he knew at the University of California. As it turns out, Al-Harbi had left California for the City of Toronto, Ontario, and was working as a recruiter for a major international corporation. The Dubai-based Hassan Enterprises recently opened offices in the City of Toronto, Ontario, and the City of Montreal, Quebec. When Al-Harbi approached Tyson Grant about working for them in Canada, it seemed like Kismet to the young man. When fortune knocks, the smart man answers the door.

Moving to the City of Toronto, Ontario, from the City of Oakland, California, was quite a change for Tyson Grant. Everyone points out how similar the United States of America and Canada are, but there are major differences between the two countries. Americans tend to be loud, extroverted and outgoing, while Canadians are quieter, more introverted and decidedly more passive aggressive. As an African American businessman operating in Canada, Tyson Grant had to adjust to the Canadian Business Model. The job pays three hundred grand a year, before taxes. When Tyson isn't at the office, he makes his own fun.

"This is nice," Mira Chan said, smiling. The chubby, large-breasted and big-bottomed Chinese Canadian woman took a deep breath and then pushed her dildo into her lover's ass. Tyson Grant moaned as the dildo entered his ass. The big and tall black man is usually the one who does the fucking but sometimes it is good to try new things. Mira gripped Tyson's hips and began fucking him with slow, deep strokes. It is indeed a night to try new things. Just another wild night in the City of Calgary, Alberta.

"Oh fuck, it's big," Tyson Grant said, groaning as Mira's dildo invaded his ass. Mira clucked her tongue and then a mysterious figure stepped out of the bedroom's shadowy curtains. The perfect place for a surprise to spring from, come to think of it. Vincent Nguyen smiled and waved at Mira Chan and Tyson Grant as he approached them. The slender, short-haired and slick Vietnamese-Canadian hustler had his dick in hand and was ready to play. Nothing wrong with that at all.

"Got room for one more?" Vince Nguyen asked, and Mira Chan smiled at him while Tyson looked him up and down. A lot of people think that Asian men got small dicks and that is simply untrue. Vince here has eight and a half inches of thick, uncut Vietnamese manpower and he is more than willing to use it. Tyson licked his lips as Vince came near. The big African American stud grabbed Vince's cock and stroked him before taking him into his mouth. Tyson is bisexual and has a thing for Asians, both male and female. The brother from Oakland, California, is having all kinds of fun in Calgary, Alberta. Is that cool or what?

"Oh yeah, suck that dick," Mira Chan said, and she continued pegging Tyson's ass while the big black man sucked Vince's cock. Mira and Vince exchanged a smile while working on Tyson. A lot of people think that Asians from different ethnicities have conflicts with each other. In the Greater Toronto Area, the most racially diverse place on the Planet Earth, folks of all races not only get along but they go to bed together. The perfect formula for achieving harmony and togetherness.

"Delicious," Tyson Grant paused to say, and the burly, openly bisexual African American stud continued to suck Vince's cock like it was nobody's business. Vince sighed happily as Tyson sucked his cock and massaged his balls. Vince has fucked men and women of all races but this was his first time getting his cock sucked by a black man from America. Tyson is a tough-looking brother from Oakland, California, but the dude has sugar lips as far as Vince is concerned. Hot damn, what a nice surprise!

"Hmm, I want some of that," Mira Chan said, and she then pulled the dildo out of Tyson Grant's ass. The dildo slipped out of Tyson's butt hole without any difficulty thanks some good lubrication. The big black man felt empty without the dildo up his ass but continued sucking Vince's thick Vietnamese dick just the same. Mira tossed aside the strap-on dildo and then knelt alongside Tyson. Vince grinned as Mira started sucking his balls while Tyson sucked his dick. Has anything of the sort ever happened before? A Chinese lady and a black man from America joining forces to suck a bisexual Vietnamese man's dick? Something worth looking into at a later time, for sure.

"Happy to oblige," Vince Nguyen said as he happily served up some good Vietnamese dick to the curvy Chinese woman and the horny African American man. Tyson and Mira exchanged a smile while slurping up Vince's cock and balls. Afterwards, they switched things up. Mira grabbed Tyson's big black dick and stroked him before taking him into her mouth. Meanwhile, Vince spread Mira's thick golden thighs and began eating her pussy. Some Vietnamese men like the taste of Chinese pussy and there is nothing wrong with that. Vince is a cool dude who believes in expanding his horizons. He's just ahead of the game.

"Oh yeah, suck that dick, sweetie," Tyson Grant said, and he gently caressed the back of Mira Chan's neck as she fellated him. Mira winked at Tyson as she continued to work her magic on him. The brother from Oakland has a big dick and Mira definitely likes the big ones. Mira felt a pleasant tingle down below as Vince fingered her pussy and licked her clit with his wicked tongue. Mira was having the time of her life with Tyson and Vince. A long time ago, the freaky and voluptuous Chinese gal discovered bisexual men and found them to be simply amazing. Straight men simply bored Mira after that, and who can blame her?

"Hmm, I need my holes filled," Mira Chan said to Tyson and Vince. The chubby and sexy Chinese gal rubbed her nipples and fingered her pussy while looking at both men. Tyson smiled and Vince nodded, accepting the challenge. Grabbing condoms, they got the ball rolling. Tyson lay flat on the bed while Mira straddled him. Mira grabbed Tyson's dick and rubbed it against her wet pussy. Tyson bucked his hips, thrusting his dick into Mira's pussy. Just like that, he began pounding her. Meanwhile, Vince took some lotion and smeared it on his cock as he came up behind Mira.

"I am coming," Vince said, and he spread Mira's thick ass cheeks, then lubricated her with the lotion. Without further ado, Vince pushed his cock into Mira's asshole. Mira gasped as Vince's cock entered her backdoor. Meanwhile, Tyson sucked on Mira's big tits, blowing raspberry on them while slamming his big dark dick into her pussy. Mira moaned deeply as Tyson pounded her pussy while Vince's cock filled her asshole. Few women can handle the intensity of double penetration and Mira is one of that elite group. Screaming passionately, the Chinese BBW took dick in every hole.

"This is awesome," Tyson said, sucking on Mira's big tits while ramming his dick into her pussy. At the same time, Vince rammed his cock into Mira's warm, tight asshole. Vince has experience fucking male butt holes and female butt holes. This is the kind of fun that only bisexual men can have since straight males and gay males are both boring and limited. Vince and Tyson worked Mira over until the big beautiful Chinese gal tapped out. Good dick has been known to do that to a woman. After pulling out of Mira's holes, Vince and Tyson took a breather.

Lying in bed next to Mira Chan and Vince Nguyen, Tyson Grant felt like a million bucks. The handsome African American businessman is slowly adjusting to life in the City of Toronto, Ontario. Canada and America are two very different nations but a smart man can do well in both places if he applies himself. Tyson is more than ready to compete on the global stage. It is the only way to move forward in an increasingly global economy. Of course, that doesn't mean Tyson isn't going to have fun along the way. Tonight's pay-to-play session was definitely worth it.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers