Bisexual Orgy Dream

Story Info
This is a reoccurring dream of entering a bisexual orgy.
1.1k words
4
8.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a reoccurring dream I have.

We walk into a room. Holding hands. Naked. You glisten. Immediately to our right is a hot naked lady, in her 30s, brown hair tight little frame, on a bar stool with her legs spread open. There is another girl, in her 20s blonde hair eager for this experience, kneeling before her with her face down on it. The lust overtakes her and she becomes nothing but animal service lust. Like an hungry for this gorgeous pussy presented becore her. The brown hair llady on the bar stool is moaning and saying "your tongue is amazing!" The younger woman making animal lust noises bobs her head up saying, "your pussy tastes amazing. You're so wet." "I like it when you lick my clit like that" echoes.

You smile. I wish I could read your thoughts. But your body and ass swaying look tells all. We walk on. Desire is in your walk.

Behind them a guy, masculine figure say early to mid 40s, is standing up with a rock hard cock and a sexy dude, in his 40s priming to be a sex daddy, iis sitting on the floor with his tongue going up and down the shaft. "That feels so good." A dirty red hair hottie slut crawls over to them thinking only of how fucking slutty and dirty she can be, grabs his cock and slaps it on the other guys face saying "you like cock whore. You like it when I rub his cock all over your face."

Three other party rave girls, neon green things slide to the side exposing red gorgeous pussy, walk up to her and start rubbing on her. Massaging body parts. Ooing and ahhhing. Saying yes. One in a lust driven movement places herself in front of her amazing pussy with a slightly open asshole, all shaved, starts kissing her legs teasing with tongue and bites and kisses all up and down and around and teasing that magnificent double hole bottom. The other girl starts rubbing without understanding expcept lust this woman's body. They become a foursome of sexy womanly love. They only want to please each other. They say some dirty stuff. Craving each other.

To the left of them, an asian ladyboy with perky boobs and a stiff beautiful cock is spread eagle on a bar stool with her legs over the arms of the bar stool. She is grabbing her her ass check open with one hand and jacking that sexy girl cock with the other and all the while getting drilled by a buff guy. I am in awe of hot the scene is. He is pounding her. She is saying "fuck yes. Harder. Fuck me how you want to be fucked. Fuck me how you want to be fucked. Fuck yes." And then he arches back and she says cum in me. He grunts. They stay intense, rigid and frozen, looking at each other's eyes. He then gets out of her and gets on the bar stool next to her. He spreads his legs and puts lube on his fingers. And he starts rubbing lube in his ass with small circles, and then he goes nuts and starts fingering himself. The asain ladyboy is staring at him touching herself. He starts saying "someone fuck me, fuck me good."

The asian ladyboy turns around with the perky boobs and grabbable without thinking covk gets up and walks past him to a mound of 5 guys in a huddled mass. She squats down amid all the gruning and says I love sucking cock that is getting fucked. And out from the mass is a guy on his side with a rock hard dick getting drilled. She sticks out her tongue and starts licking and sucking his dick. He dick wagging downwards her ass spread open presenting that asspussy.

Back at the entrance the two girls are now on the floor next to each other. Ohhhh fuck. They have a black curved double dildo going in and out of them - back and forth. You like that. She kisses the other girl. You love it when you play with my pussy like that you fucking bitch. You hot slut I love it when you fuck me like that. Just grunting and pushing and pulling back and forth. The feelings in them must be gigantic and rigid.

We are standing there rubbing and touching and kissing each other like sluts. This scene is too hot to handle.

The one guy getting his cock sucked behind the girls, pushes the cocksucker down on the floor so he is face down and ass up. The guy on the floor says fuck me. The other guy pours lube in his ass and then slides his cock into his ass. You like it when I fuck you. You like it when I fucking fuck fuck you. Yes daddy just like that I am your slut.

And this point is not about hair color shaved down there frames age (legal age only). It is about performance and lust and about pleasure and acceptance to the energy. We are all fuck toys.

The four girls are all in a frenzy. The red headed girl is laying on the floor with a girl on her face. Another girl has her hands all over her pussy. The girl doing the rubbing is saying, "yeah fuck you dirty fucking slut fuck your clit is so hard. My dirty hands are all over your pussy. I love fucking your wet pussy with my hands." The fourth brunette girl is rubbing the red hair chick's breasts and sides. The red hair chick is gyrating and throbbing on the floor. She is in ecstasy.

We hold hands and walk with our asses bopping to a couch. And we start doing things and such to match the energy of this room. And some guys and a girl come over. And before you know it. I am sitting bouncing on this guys cock. He is slouched on the couch, he is stretching me and you are sitting on my cock facing me, your pussy is so wet, bending slightly back. You are smiling. Glistening. Another guy standing behind you starts holding you up a bit, bracing your arms around his, and forces his cock into your ass. You moan and say "ginally I am getting dp." I am fucking you and this cock. And you are in heaven. I feel his cock in your ass as I fuck your pussy.

And that hot perky girl stands above me on the couch naked pushing hips forward, presenting you her gorgeous pussy. It is a mess of body parts tangled and blurry images and cocks and pussy with the sound of dirty sexy words and animalistic grunts. We are a mound of sex energy fucking each other without any understanding beyond cock, pussy, ass, oral, touching, lust energy. It doesn't matter what you are as long as you can and are willing to a slut.

I wake up twitching with cum seeping. Rigid and desire.