Bisexual Black Masculinity Study

Story Info
Hodan the Somali gal fucks Alex and Charles.
3.2k words
2.08
3.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

"Some Christians and Muslims have long used their religions to justify their hatred of bisexuals, transgender people, lesbians and gays, but the Voodoo faith embraces sexual diversity," said Charles Henri Marcelin, speaking at an interfaith meeting at the University of Miami. The tall, dark-skinned, athletic, handsome and well-dressed Haitian American businessman knew that he was not what most people expected when they imagined a practitioner of the Voodoo faith. There's something to be said about a man who defies expectations...

When most people thought of Voodoo adherents, they thought of half-naked savages dancing around a campfire. Charles, a proud scion of the Haitian American community of Miami, Florida, wanted to dismantle the stereotypes about the Voodoo faith. Voodoo, which comprises elements of modern Christianity as well as African Paganism, was created for black liberation. Charles knew that his Haitian ancestors felt empowered by the Voodoo faith when they fought against the French Colonial armies on the Island of Saint Domingue centuries ago. Charles couldn't be prouder of his faith...

Charles knew he surprised people due to his good looks, and the fact that he had an MBA from the University of Miami. The stereotypes about Voodoo followers did not match the image which Charles presented to the world. The brother was just getting started. Inspired by Mademoiselle Jacmel, the gorgeous Haitian transgender woman who was the Grand Dame of Miami's Haitian LGBT scene, Charles recently opened the Marcelin Cultural Center, also known as the Voodoo House among the locals. Charles opened up the Bisexual Library, which he filled with books, DVDs and artifacts reflecting bisexual identities around the world. No shame in this brother's game...

"Thank you, Mr. Marcelin," said Hodan Aden, and the six-foot-tall, Hijab-wearing and curvaceous young Somali Muslim woman took the mike from her Haitian counterpart. Smiling at Hodan, Charles nodded before walking away. Hodan then spoke to the audience about her experience as a native of Somalia living in the City of Miami, Florida. The sunshine state is quite diverse, but there are still some who have a dislike of Muslims. Hodan, a graduate student in the anthropology department at the University of Miami, simply would not be silenced. The young Somali American Muslim woman believes in speaking truth to power...

Charles returned to his seat, and his partner and frequent collaborator Alexander Cosgrove clapped his shoulder. Tall and chubby, with dark brown skin and a smooth shaved head, the Jamaican-born Alexander resembled Tommy from the TV series Martin, and Charles never let him forget it. As Alexander congratulated him, Charles grinned but otherwise remained silent. All around them, the dozens of men and women attending the interfaith discussion inside the University of Miami auditorium watched with rapt attention as Hodan shared her tale. Hodan held nothing back as she shared her tale of woe and triumph. Charles winced as Hodan told them about an incident which took place in Fort Lauderdale not too long ago...

"An angry young white man tried to snatch my Hijab while I was visiting my aunt Salima in Fort Lauderdale, he was surprised when I fought back, but I know Krav Maga," Hodan said with a smile. The crowd went wild as Hodan described, in vivid detail, how she repelled her attacker, who retreated with his tail between his legs. Charles and Alexander applauded with the best of them as the audience cheered Hodan's fearlessness and determination.

"Charles, your speech was good, but Hodan is on fire," Alexander said, and Charles nodded in agreement. Hodan stood there, smiling as folks applauded her, and then she gently bowed her head. Like a flawless performer, Hodan left the podium but not before handing the mike to a young black woman named Viola. Hmm, this Viola lady had her work cut out for her since Hodan was a tough act to follow. Hodan returned to her seat, which happened to be right next to Charles and Alexander. The two handsome, well-dressed black gentlemen made space for their lovely colleague.

"Alright, fellas, how was I?" Hodan asked, and Charles grinned while Alexander beamed at her. Charles complimented Hodan on a job well done while Alexander ranted and raved about her performance. Hodan beamed at Alexander, touched by his praise, and kissed him on the lips. Alexander kissed Hodan back passionately, and winked at her when they came up for air. When Alexander saw the look Charles gave him, he shrugged and kissed him on the lips as well. Hodan laughed like the tart that she was, amused by Charles apparent jealousy. The three friends had known each other for a long time.

Five years ago, Charles, Hodan and Alexander met in the University of Miami library. The business student, the civil engineer and the women's studies major somehow struck a friendship which endured for a very long time. Hodan, who came from a deeply conservative Somali Muslim family, surprised Charles and Alexander by being okay with their bisexuality. Back in the day, while having his manly fun with Alexander, a deeply closeted Charles also dated a white chick named Simone. In the end, Simone dumped Charles, who began dating Alexander, and the two of them remained close friends with Hodan.

After the speeches ended, Hodan, Alexander and Charles stuck around to speak with the audience and the academics who organized the whole shebang. There are lots of black students and black academics at the University of Miami, and they were the ones who invited black scholars and black businesspeople to discuss the impact of religion in the lives of modern black Americans. When all was said and done, the three friends headed to Maison Soleil, a chic Haitian restaurant located within walking distance of the University of Miami campus.

"Hmm, nothing like Haitian food," Alexander said, and he smiled at Hodan and Charles as he took a bite out of his plate of white rice, brown bean sauce and fried goat meat. Charles nodded and smiled, amused by Alexander's fondness for Haitian food. The tall, handsome and beefy, openly bisexual Jamaican American stud had become addicted to Haitian food, and now spoke Creole fluently thanks to Charles taking the time to teach him. Charles took a sip of lemonade, and raised his cup to his partner Alexander and their good friend Hodan.

"To good friends and to good times," Charles said, and Alexander nodded, while Hodan beamed at him. The three of them ate and talked about their lives. Hodan told them about her split from her Somali boyfriend Bashir, and Alexander and Charles exchanged a look. A while ago, Hodan introduced Alexander and Charles to Bashir, and the deeply religious Bashir was stunned to see two handsome, masculine black men who were apparently dating one another. For this and a few other reasons, Alexander and Charles didn't care for Bashir, though they didn't share that with Hodan out of a sense of duty and respect.

"Bashir cheated on me with a white bitch named Genevieve, and he was also biphobic and homophobic as fuck, so good riddance," Hodan said bitterly, and Charles sighed, gently laying his hand on hers. Charles, who has dated many women and a few men before admitting his bisexuality and settling with Alexander, is definitely no stranger to heartbreak. He looked at Hodan with empathy rather than sympathy, and the young Somali woman smiled and nodded. When the chips are down, one's true friends and allies reveal themselves...

"You shouldn't be alone at a time like this, come home with us," Alexander said to Hodan, and although she seemed reluctant, she gave in when Alexander insisted. After settling the bill and leaving the Maison Soleil restaurant staff a nice tip, Charles and Alexander left with their good friend Hodan in tow. They drove back to the Little Haiti neighborhood of Miami, where they shared a nice, three-bedroom apartment. The couple and their lady friend were greeted by their dog Luki once they arrived. Nothing like a sweet homecoming...

"Hodan, I think Luki missed you," Charles said, laughing as he fed the big brown dog some beef jerky, and Hodan grinned and patted Luki's head. It had been months since Hodan visited Alexander and Charles lovely apartment. Alexander took Luki the dog for a walk while Hodan relaxed on the couch, watching TV. Charles went on his computer to check something, and then offered Hodan a beverage. As Charles went to look for a juice in the fridge, Hodan leaned back on the couch, admiring the tall, handsome Haitian man's fine behind. Hodan is a sucker for guys with nice butts, and doesn't give a fuck who knows it...

"Hmm, I've missed you too, Charles," Hodan said as she got up and joined him in the kitchen. Charles grinned nervously as Hodan got in his personal space, a sexy smile on her face. Hodan looked good and smelled even better. Charles, who likes both women and men, hasn't been with a lady in quite some time, even though he has sex with his partner Alexander regularly. The two bisexual black studs love each other and are faithful to one another. Alexander and Charles aren't the cruising type, that's for sure. Still, Charles felt tempted by Hodan's sinfully sexy body...

"Did you now?" Charles asked, and Hodan grinned, then kissed him. What followed surprised them both. The bisexual Haitian American stud and the tall, curvy Somali woman went into the bedroom to consume their lust. Hodan hastily took off her Hijab, pantsuit, bra and panties, and stood naked before Charles, who sat on the bed. Charles grinned appreciatively as he saw Hodan in all of her glory. With her pretty face, big tits, curvy body, thick thighs and big round ass, the brown-skinned Somali Muslim woman was sinfully sexy, and he wanted her...

"Let me show you," Hodan said, and she took Charles hands and placed them on her hips. Charles caressed Hodan's big round ass, and smiled. He pulled Hodan into his arms and they tumbled on the bed. Hodan lay there, a wicked grin on her face as Charles began eating her pussy. With her thighs spread invitingly, Hodan rubbed her erect nipples and savored the experience of having her pussy eaten by Charles. The Haitian stud might swing both ways but dammit, he is good at eating pussy.

"Back to the house we go," Alexander said to Luki, and they left the park and returned to the apartment building. Alexander smiled as he walked past Jacmel's Restaurant, owned by the legendary Haitian transwoman and businessperson Mademoiselle Jacmel. He saw ordinary men and women dining in there, enjoying some fine Haitian food. The place welcomed clients of all hues, and was staffed and operated by members of the Haitian LGBT community. The City of Miami needs more places like that, for real...

When Alexander returned to the apartment, he looked for his partner Charles and their good friend Hodan, but couldn't find them. Luki went to its bed to take a nap. Alexander continued to investigate, wondering where his partner and their friend had gone. The sound of mattress thumping rang an alarm in the back of Alexander's mind. Sighing deeply, he slowly walked from room to room. When unexpected things happen, the smart man doesn't bury his head in the sand. Alexander headed for the master bedroom...

"Oh hello Al," Hodan said as Alexander burst into the room, and she flashed him a bright smile. Hodan lay on the bed, legs spread, and Charles was busy eating her pussy. Alexander froze, stunned by what he just saw. The bisexual Jamaican stud was shocked to see his partner Charles eating their friend Hodan's pussy. A lot of men who love men worry about their male friends trying to steal their men but they seldom worry about their female friends doing the same thing. What is Alexander going to do?

"You shouldn't have started without me," Alexander said, and Charles turned and winked at him while Hodan laughed. Taking off his clothes, Alexander joined his partner Charles and their good friend Hodan on the bed. Alexander kissed Hodan and began sucking on her big ole tits while Charles continued to eat her pussy. Hodan sighed happily as the two bisexual black studs pleasured her. A lot of black women don't like bisexual black men but Hodan isn't like that. Hodan likes man to man action with some female participation thrown in, and there's no shame in her game...

"This is fucking hot," Hodan said, and she shuddered violently as Charles teased her clit with his tongue while fingering her wet pussy. Alexander grinned and continued to suck on Hodan's nipples. The young Somali woman cried out in sheer ecstasy as her lovers pleasured her like there was no tomorrow. Next, the three of them tried other things together. Alexander lay there, moaning and groaning as Charles and Hodan joined forces to suck his long and thick, uncircumcised Jamaican dick. Fortunately, Alexander had enough dick both for his man and his lady friend...

"Hell yeah," Charles said, and he sucked on Alexander's big balls while Hodan sucked his long, thick cock. Alexander sighed happily, loving what his partner and their lady friend were doing to him. Since ancient times, some men have wondered whether women can suck dick better than men. Heterosexual men and gay men can never find the answer to that question. Bisexual men, whose dicks go into the mouths, vaginas and butt holes of women, as well as the mouths and butt holes of men, definitely know the answer to that question. In an inter-gender dick sucking contest, quite often the result is a draw!

"Let's do this," Alexander said, and he smiled at Hodan and Charles, who nodded in agreement. Alexander put on a condom while Hodan got on all fours, shaking her big Somali booty for the hunky bisexual Jamaican. Alexander caressed Hodan's thick ass, and then eased into her with a swift thrust. Charles watched, stroking his dick as Alexander began fucking their gal pal Hodan. Hodan moaned happily as Alexander's thick cock filled her pussy. She hadn't had good dick in a while and wanted to make up for lost time...

"Hmm, hit that pussy," Hodan hissed as Alexander went to town on her, smacking her big ass while plunging his cock into her pussy. Meanwhile, Charles admired Alexander's ass. The bisexual Jamaican stud looked so good while fucking Hodan, who twerked that fine ass of hers as she got dicked down. Charles put on a condom and came up behind Alexander. Alexander paused as he felt Charles cock rub against his butt. Charles kissed the back of Alexander's neck and pushed his cock into his ass. Alexander gasped as Charles dick entered him, but he continued to fuck Hodan's pussy just the same. The man is a master of multitasking...

"Hmm, I missed that ass," Charles said as he gripped Alexander's hips and worked his dick into the depths of his ass. Alexander groaned as Charles cock filled his ass. For some reason, having Charles cock inside of him hardened his dick inside Hodan's pussy. Charles sighed happily, loving the feel of Alexander's tight ass on his dick. Alexander gritted his teeth, feeling almost overwhelmed by the feel of his lover Charles cock in his ass while Hodan's pussy gripped his dick. This was steamy bisexual action at its best, and he couldn't get enough of it...

"Hmm, I love that, fuck me good," Hodan said, and she purred like a kitten as Alexander's thick dick throbbed inside her pussy. The tall and curvy Somali gal couldn't remember the last time a man fucked her this passionately. For a man who lives with his male lover, Alexander sure knew how to hit a pussy with his dick. Hodan turned her head, chancing a glance at Alexander and saw his handsome face contorted in ecstasy. Whether Alexander was overjoyed by Charles dick up his ass or Hodan's pussy ensnaring his dick, she couldn't tell. Hodan continued grinding her big ass against Alexander's ass, loving what he was doing to her.

"Oh fuck, this is too much," Alexander moaned, and he cried out in sheer orgasmic delight as Charles dick throbbed in his ass while Hodan's pussy gripped his cock like a vise. Moments later, Alexander collapsed in a heap on the bed, his dick still embedded inside Hodan's pussy. Hodan sighed and pulled away from Alexander. Groaning, Charles pulled his dick out of Alexander's ass. The three lovers lay on the bed, reeking of their love juices but feeling more alive than ever...

After taking a break, the three lovebirds resumed their fun. Alexander watched as Charles and Hodan did their thing. Hodan once more got on all fours, and Charles put on a new condom and admired her fine ass. Hodan turned around, winked at Charles and then spread her thick ass cheeks for him. Among Muslims, including Somalis, anal sex is considered haram but for Hodan, her backdoor is one of her favorite pleasure spots...

"Come on, Charles, you know you want this ass," Hodan said, and Charles smiled, then took the lubrication that Alexander handed him. After lubricating both his dick and Hodan's butt hole, Charles eased his dick inside of her. Hodan sighed happily as Charles pushed his dick into her asshole. The fact that Charles was fucking her ass after banging his lover Alexander's ass mere moments before didn't disturb Hodan in the least. In fact, she was quite turned on by everything that previously transpired...

"Such a sweet ass," Charles said, and he closed his eyes, savoring the moment as Hodan's warm, tight butthole gripped his dick. Hell, Charles was finding Hodan's ass even tighter than that of his partner Alexander. The bisexual Haitian stud sighed happily as Hodan welcomed him inside of her. A lot of people think of Somali women as prudes because of their African culture and Islamic faith, but these ladies are just as passionate as everyone else. Hodan fingered her wet pussy as Charles filled her asshole with his dick. The young Somali woman was loving the cock in her butt hole and if loving it was wrong, then she didn't want to be right...

"Hmm, I know how you feel," Alexander told Hodan as she slumped on the bed, moaning and groaning, after Charles withdrew his cock from her butt hole. Charles looked at Hodan and Alexander, who lay side by side, their lovely faces joyful, their bodies covered with sweat, after getting fucked by him. A good time was most definitely had by all parties involved in this late-afternoon threesome. Charles felt proud of himself. Whether he's dealing with a lady or a man, the bisexual Haitian stud knows how to get the job done. Charles kissed Alexander, and then kissed Hodan as well. It's all love and together in this household...

Charles Henri Marcelin is an openly bisexual Haitian American businessman and Voodoo practitioner living in the City of Miami, Florida, with his partner Alexander Cosgrove, formerly of Jamaica. The two bisexual black gentlemen love each other, and while they have a solid monogamous relationship going on, occasionally they hook up with sexy ladies like their good friend Hodan Aden, formerly of Somalia. That's the beauty of male bisexuality. These guys will never be sixes on the Kinsey scale. Sexual variety is part and parcel of their existence, and that's the way they like it.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers