African Bisexuality In South Sudan

Story Info
Abdul fucks tall, sexy Matilda and Professor Garang.
1.7k words
2.43
1.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

The nights get hot in the City of Juba, Capital of South Sudan. Just ask Matilda Akol, the heroine of our story. The six-foot-one, curvy and sexy, dark-skinned young African woman is enrolled at the University of Juba for Mathematics, and having a devil of a time. The advanced level summer courses are especially hard, and Professor Bashir Garang is known to be a hard grader. The old buzzard thinks he's all that just because he studied at Heidelberg in Germany. Matilda is normally a gifted student but she's worried about her grade due to Professor Garang's antics. If Matilda doesn't graduate with top marks, she cannot get her dream job with the South Sudanese Ministry of Finance. What's a gal to do?

Matilda Akol still intends to graduate with honors and won't let anything get in her way. The tall, curvy South Sudanese beauty is used to having her way. Being gifted with the rather unique combination of height, beauty, brains and booty definitely has its benefits. Wherever Matilda Akol goes, women tend to get jealous while men start to have lustful daydreams. Matilda is as tall as a WNBA player, has more booty than Tennis player Serena Williams, and carries herself with the confidence of an authentic African queen. How could things not work out her way?

To that end, Matilda Akol seduced Abdul Malou, Professor Bashir Garang's assistant, and the one who does most of the old man's work. Matilda got a surprise, for she wasn't prepared for Abdul's, ahem, lifestyle. Abdul Malou spent a few years studying at a college in the City of San Francisco, California, and when he came back to Juba City, he had an American college degree but was no longer straight. That's right, Abdul Malou is now bisexual. Matilda is a bit weirded out by the idea of a South Sudanese man swinging both ways, but she really, really wants to improve her grades...

Matilda Akol got ready to head to Abdul Malou's place, located on Bol Avenue, within walking distance of the University of Juba Main Campus in metropolitan Juba. After taking a shower, Matilda perfumed herself and then put on a red and white, flower-patterned robe and sandals. She even shaved her pussy for the occasion, and hoped it was all worth it. Sex for grades is always a risky proposition. Matilda got in her and drove to Abdul's place. Upon arriving at the apartment door, Matilda found it open. Walking in, Matilda heard Abdul summon her to the bedroom. Time to get down to business.

"Alright, let's do this," Matilda said, and after removing her robe, the tall, curvy young South Sudanese gal joined her lover on the bed. Abdul Malou lay there, a big grin on his handsome face. Six feet six inches tall, lean and athletic, with dark skin and a shaved head, Abdul Malou looked like an NBA player but carried himself like an African prince. A lot of fine Nilotic men think they're all that but Abdul is in a category by himself. The South Sudanese stud believes his own hype. Matilda admired Abdul's fine naked body. For all his faults, Abdul had a nice body and a big dick, two qualities which Matilda admires in a man...

"Hmm, welcome to my place, sexy lady," Abdul Malou said, and he kissed Matilda on the lips while caressing that thick ass of hers. Women from South Sudan are known for their sheer height, curvy bodies and big beautiful butts. Matilda grinned as Abdul pinched her butt. Sliding his tongue down Matilda's throat, Abdul moved his hand from her thick ass to the space between her thighs. Matilda grimaced as Abdul began fingering her pussy. Abdul can be a bit brusque for Matilda's liking, but after a while, she began to enjoy what he was doing to her.

"Go for it," Matilda said, and Abdul grinned, then began sucking on her tits. Taking her clit between his thumb and index fingers, Abdul stimulated Matilda's sweet spot. The tall and curvaceous South Sudanese beauty groaned in pleasure as Abdul began doing his thing. When Abdul moved from Matilda's tits to her crotch, she held her breath. Abdul spread Matilda's thick ass cheeks wide open and then inhaled her womanly scent. Just like that, the bisexual South Sudanese stud began eating Matilda's sweet pussy.

As Abdul ate her pussy, Matilda privately wondered whether this man was truly not heterosexual. Abdul seemed to be like most of the other young South Sudanese men that Matilda saw daily on the University of Juba campus. Abdul ate Matilda's pussy like a hungry man, and she found herself thinking that maybe he'd been joking about being bisexual. Matilda thought of her past lover Nicolas Teshome, a handsome young Ethiopian fellow. Nicolas was straight as an arrow as far as Matilda knew but he wasn't nearly as gifted as Abdul when it comes to eating her pussy.

"You taste delicious," Abdul paused to say to Matilda, who groaned and nodded. Abdul resumed eating Matilda's pussy, lathering her with his tongue. At the same time, Abdul fingered Matilda's pussy, stimulating her quite nicely. Matilda found herself moaning in pleasure as Abdul worked his magic on her. After getting her pussy all wet, Abdul put a condom on his big dick and then made Matilda get on all fours. Matilda grinned as Abdul playfully smacked her big beautiful South Sudanese booty. That shiny black ass needs to get smashed and Abdul is definitely the man for the job...

"Oh yeah, fuck me," Matilda screamed as Abdul gripped her hips and slammed his big dick into her pussy. Abdul groaned in pleasure as he fucked the hell out of Matilda. The tall, curvy, dark-skinned and big-bottomed South Sudanese female student began grinding her big beautiful ass against his groin, giving him a great visual to work with. Matilda moaned in pleasure as Abdul went to town on her, slamming his dick into her wet pussy and making her big black booty bounce. Matilda is a sexually adventurous young woman and no stranger to taking big dicks in every hole, but Abdul is in a category by himself. If Abdul wasn't an academic, he could have been a porn star...

"Give me that ass," Abdul said, smacking Matilda's big booty as he rammed his dick into her. Face down and big ass up, Matilda happily took everything that Abdul threw her way. Matilda loved the hard dick in her pussy and if loving it is wrong then she doesn't want to be right. Abdul smiled as Matilda did the bump and grind, and he smashed that ass with deep, powerful thrusts of his big dick. The two of them went at it like this for a while until Matilda tapped out. The tall, sexy South Sudanese woman had a sore pussy after the pounding she got from Abdul's big ole dick.

"I don't believe you're bisexual, and if you are, you're more into women than men," Matilda said, as she lay naked on the bed next to Abdul. Grinning, Abdul grabbed the remote and turned on the television. Matilda curiously looked at the screen, and at first, she thought Abdul had put on a porno. Looking at the images on the television screen, Matilda recognized the participants. Abdul was in bed with someone, on the same damned bed on which he just fucked Matilda, and he and that someone were getting busy.

"I am a bisexual man, as you can see," Abdul said, and he raised the volume on the television as the video continued to play. Matilda's eyes widened when she saw Professor Garang, stark naked, as he sucked on Abdul's big black dick. Onscreen, Abdul muttered cuss words at the dark-skinned and silver-haired old African academic as he fellated him. Matilda watched the screen, and then looked at Abdul, who grinned smugly. Dammit, Matilda knew that Abdul and Professor Garang were close, but she didn't know they were that close...

"Alright, Abdul, you fuck women and men, and you are good at it, do you do it for fun or to get leverage on people?" Matilda demanded. On screen, Abdul put the professor on all fours and put a condom on his dick before fucking the old black man up the ass. Abdul shut the television and smiled at Matilda. He got up and went to a nearby drawer, and withdrew a stack of papers from it. Matilda recognized the Advanced Mathematics Midterm, which represented fifty percent of her grade for the summer course. Abdul rummaged through the papers until he found hers. Matilda's heart skipped a beat as Abdul held her paper to her face.

"You scored a seventy five that I turned into an eighty nine, congratulations," Abdul said with a smug grin. Matilda looked at him and bit her lips. As a proud lady, Matilda hated the smugness she saw Abdul ooze out of every pore. He fucked Professor Garang to get leverage over him, and probably did the same thing to other academics, female and male, on the University of Juba campus. Matilda was incensed and considered telling Abdul to go to hell, but with such a good mark, she would graduate with honors for sure. In a few months, Matilda would be a government worker and her school days would be a distant memory...

"Good, our business is concluded," Matilda said haughtily. Abdul nodded and put the graded papers back in the drawer. The bisexual South Sudanese stud had the closeted queer old professor wrapped around his finger, and he also had leverage over Matilda, the big-booty slut that all the guys on the University of Juba campus wanted to bang. Abdul allowed Matilda to take a shower before leaving. Long after Matilda was gone, Abdul lay in bed with a satisfied smile on his face. Female or male, sex is everyone's weakness. Well, not Abdul, by any means...

"Another one done," Abdul said to himself, and he smiled as he remembered how good Matilda's pussy tasted. The University of Juba campus is full of gorgeous young black women and handsome young black men. Abdul, an avowed bisexual, is having his cake and eating it too. Professor Garang loves dick, and his wife Carol and his adult son Kasim pretend not to know about it. Such is the way of things in the nation of South Sudan. While attending a certain college in San Francisco, California, Abdul had sex with women and men, sometimes both at the same time, and learned to accept his bisexuality. This gives Abdul quite the advantage over the repressed and the self-deniers in his homeland of South Sudan. Let the fun continue...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers