Bishop Takes the Queen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carlin watched him raptly as he licked up and down his shaft. "You don't know how much I've wanted you."

D'metrius pulled back. "How much?"

Carlin's cheeks were pink over his salt and pepper beard. "Since the first time I saw you, back when you moved in. What, two years, maybe a bit longer now."

It was his turn to flush, and he was more than grateful for his dark skin's ability to mask his blushing. "For real?"

"For real," Carlin confirmed. "I only admired for a long time, I knew you weren't interested in me, but then... You changed."

He was so embarrassed, and the only way he knew to shut Carlin up was to distract him with something better. It made him feel stupid special that Carlin had wanted his this whole time, and it also made him feel a little bad.

Well, he could make it up to him now. He sucked hard, allowing his suction to drag his lips further down Carlin's shaft. Carlin's hand cupped his cheek. He looked up and was immediately trapped by his eyes. "You're so beautiful," he praised, stroking D'metrius's cheek.

D'metrius sank down further, but was still only about halfway down Carlin's oversized staff. He wasn't sure he'd be able to deepthroat the entire thing, he'd never worked a shaft this long before. He really wanted to feel it split him wide, wondered how it would feel to be pierced so deep. It both terrified and excited him beyond reason.

The way Carlin was looking at him was driving him wild. He reached down between his own legs and rubbed his member through his pants, then closed his eyes and plunged down as far as he could before he gagged.

"That's it, baby," Carlin whispered. "Show me how much you like it."

D'metrius pushed a tiny bit deeper, slowly testing his gag reflex, then pulled back. "Tell me what you like," he requested, licking the tip of Carlin's head again. He really liked how the frill of his frenulum felt on his lips, he licked it, then gave it tiny little micro-kisses as he waited for Carlin's response.

"I like it when you like it," Carlin said. D'metrius caught his eye, then over-exaggerated rolling his own. "No, I mean, I like it when it looks like you're enjoying it, too. I like it when I know you're enjoying it, too."

"Well," D'metrius purred, finally feeling in control for a minute around Carlin, "I happen to be a very eager cocksucker."

"Hmm," Carlin agreed, stroking his cheek again. "You'll have to give me a demonstration. Do you know how to deepthroat a dick?"

D'metrius nodded, then licked a dab of precum from Carlin's slit. "I do, but... I've never done a beast like yours, so it may take me a while to get the knack of it. I mean, I'm very interested in learning."

"You seem like a hands-on kinda learner..." He rolled his eyes again, a huge smile on his face. "Don't worry, I won't grade you on this."

"You're pretty cocky for a guy with his dick between my teeth," D'metrius noted.

Carlin shrugged. "What can I say, I like to live dangerously." His fingers stroked his cheek so gently it almost brought him to tears, the level of genuine kindness almost overwhelming.

"Fuck, Carlin," he swore under his breath. "You're something else." Before he could say anything embarrassing he slid his lips over Carlin's tip again, then sucked his way down his shaft.

"Yeah, baby, hmm, yeah..." Carlin's pleasure encouraged him to sink lower, and he once again pressed his gag reflex limits. He did this a few times, and when he couldn't force himself to go any lower he wrapped his finger around Carlin's girth and pulled back to measure.

"Well, that's disappointing," he said, mostly to himself.

"What?" Carlin asked, looking slightly worried.

He sighed. "I thought I was deeper on you. I haven't... I wanna take you deeper, but I'm outta practice."

"You can practice as much as you'd like," Carlin offered. "And, don't be disappointed. You feel amazing. I'm used to being too much for guys."

"You're not too much," D'metrius barked. "I'm gonna master your dick."

"Fuck, baby, you don't know how fucking hot it is when you say that. If you keep talking like that I'm gonna unload real quick."

Now that sounded like exactly what he wanted. "Give it to me, Carlin. I want your cum."

"Baby," Carlin moaned as D'metrius sank down his length again. "Yeah, baby, I wanna last for you, you seem to enjoy it so much, but your mouth is heaven..." He moved faster, Carlin's hips gyrating in tiny little thrusts to match his pace. "Yes, baby, right there, don't stop, feels so good, right there..."

Carlin's hips were moving more now, making him gag a little. Instead of being distracting like it normally was it was fucking hot, taking Carlin deeper and deeper. He would master Carlin's length, but for now he was going to work this shaft until it blew. Carlin's eyes slipped shut, and he bit his lower lip in the cutest way, spurring him to move just a little faster.

"Wait, wait, baby," Carlin gasped. "Gonna cum." Carlin's fingers were under his chin, pulling him back. He slapped them away and doubled down, holding his hand away when he tried again. "Gonna cum, baby," he repeated, sounding a little more undone. "Gonna cum!"

D'metrius looked up at him, locking eyes as he sucked Carlin's cock as eagerly as he could, telling him with his eyes that he would be coming in his mouth. Carlin moaned and rocked, but he stopped fighting and let D'metrius move how he would.

"Fuck, baby, coming, coming!" Carlin grunted once, then salty-sweet cum flowed into his mouth like he was drinking from a squirt gun. He sucked harder as Carlin danced for him, and was amused to find Carlin's hands fisting the sheets as he rocked under D'metrius's attention. "Baby, oh, D'metrius, so good, so good..."

Carlin's shots weren't super pressurized, they seemed to spritz out more than spray, but he found he really liked how it felt. He also liked how it didn't hit the back of his throat hard, triggering his gag reflex, but mostly filled his mouth with the taste of Carlin. He thought about saving it to show Carlin, but he wasn't sure if that was what he was into, and it was too late to ask now with a full mouth of creamy seed, so he swallowed.

Carlin was still coming, to his surprise, his mouth almost instantly filled with more of his salty-sweetness. D'metrius let it fill his mouth before he swallowed, some of it spilling out from the sides of his lips as Carlin's thrusts slowed. Once he was sure Carlin was done coming he swallowed again, then leaned back and let the cock in his mouth pop out with an audible noise.

Carlin's eyes were locked on his lips so he licked them slowly, then used his thumb to catch the bit that had dribbled down his chin. He licked it up, eyes locked on Carlin the whole time.

"You are a very eager cocksucker," Carlin noted, his voice sounding harsher, lower. "If you're not careful I'm going to get hard again and all of your work will have gone to waste."

"Says you," he countered. "It's another opportunity to practice, is all."

"I like you," Carlin said, seeming to stumble on his words. "Fuck. Baby, you got me all messed up in the best way. Let me take care of you, too, okay?"

"You don't have to," he immediately dismissed, blushing again. It seemed weird to him that Carlin would want to touch him, and he knew it was messed up, but it still felt like he wasn't worthy enough for Carlin.

"I want to," Carlin growled. "Show me your cock, D'metrius."

He shook his head and Carlin pushed him back, then kissed him hard. He tried to push away, mortified. "You're cum's still in my mouth!"

"I know," Carlin growled, reclaiming his mouth. "It tastes sexy. I like how you taste with a mouth full of my cum. I already told you, I'm very possessive." He kissed D'metrius hard and it was all he could do to hang on as Carlin pillaged his mouth.

Distracted by the kiss, Carlin moved him until he was under Carlin's body, trapped on either side by his legs. Fuck, those legs were amazing, pure muscle that led to his new favorite cock. He trailed his hands up Carlin's thighs until they came to rest on his hips.

Carlin pulled away after another breathless kiss. "I'm going to suck you off, D'metrius. I wanna taste you. Have you been tested?"

D'metrius nodded. "I get tested, or did, every two weeks, when I was taking my twinkies. Clean."

"Fuck, baby, that's exactly what I needed to hear. You're going to cum in my mouth, do you understand? If you try to pull away..." He left the threat open-ended and D'metrius wasn't sure what to make of it, other than it excited him. It didn't feel like a threat, more like a fun, sexy time promise of something else.

Carlin crawled off him and yanked his pants and underwear until he was naked from the waist down. "Take off your shirt, baby," he asked. D'metrius wiggled until it was off, then laid back down, the look in Carlin's eyes lighting him on fire. "Damn, baby, you're so beautiful."

"I'm not," he said, flushing, hiding his face in the blanket. "I'm not."

Carlin's hands trailed from his hips up to his waist, then back down. "You are. I'll tell you as many times as you need until you know it's true." He spread D'metrius's legs and crawled between them, then leaned forward and kissed him on the lips again, but this time it was just a short kiss. His next kiss landed on D'metrius's sternum. The next over his heart, the next between his pecs, each kiss slowly leading slightly lower until he was nearly mad with need.

"Carlin," he panted, his eyes glued on the man tracing his body with his lips. "You're too good for me."

Carlin nipped his belly just below his belly button. "Never say that again," he growled. "There's no such thing as too good or good enough. There's just you and me. Understand?"

"But-"

"D'metrius, look at me," Carlin demanded. It was easy, he was already looking, he couldn't take his eyes off him. "Just you and me. Nothing else matters right now. Be in this moment, and be with me. Too good, not good enough, that's shit. This, what we're doing together, this's all that exists right now."

He nodded, Carlin's words making sense to him, even if he didn't fully believe them. "No one's ever done this for me without me telling them to."

"What, suck your dick?" He nodded. The look on Carlin's face was pure sex. "While that's shit, it makes me so hot to know that I'm going to be your first for this, too. I know I can't have your firsts, but I want your everything, D'metrius."

He didn't know what to say so he nodded. Carlin returned his nod, then sank back on his heels, pulling D'Metrius's dick back so it stood up straight. He admired it for a second, then ran his finger over his slit. Carlin traced his member down until it met his balls, leaving a glistening trail of precum in his wake.

"Fuck, Carlin," he moaned, watching Carlin lick the remaining fluid from his finger.

"I like your cock," he whispered, then kissed the tip gently.

What did someone say to that? "Thanks?"

Carlin snorted, then plunged his head down on D'metrius's manhood without warning. His toes curled hard as he fought to keep from thrusting up in surprise. "Shit, you need to warn me next time!"

"More fun this way," Carlin said around his dick. Either that or something about a muffin. Carlin sucked hard then bit down gently and D'metrius was ready to blow.

"Slow down, slow down, I'm gonna nut already if you don't," he threatened.

Carlin hummed his approval, his own personal vibrator, then a finger trailed down the inside of his thigh. He spread his legs wider by reflex alone. Carlin bobbed on his cock, distracting him as he pushed his legs open wider.

It was embarrassing, the noises he was making, especially the one he made when Carlin's finger tickled his hole. "Carlin," he whined.

Carlin pulled off him, then leaned back further. "I love it when you call my name." He grabbed D'metrius's thighs and spread them further apart, then leaned in for a better look. "Your little star down here is so cute, winking at me," he noted. "Do you like being rimmed?"

He whined. "I'm not clean." He wriggled away, suddenly trying to hide himself. "It's not cute. I'm dirty."

Carlin's grip was firm, but he did let D'metrius pull his legs closed a little. "You're not, baby," he said, looking deep into his eyes. "You're not dirty. I think you're beautiful everywhere."

He was so embarrassed he could die. "How can you say those things?" he whined.

Carlin chuckled, then pushed his way between D'metrius's legs again, gripping his shaft firmly with one hand. "It's easy to say when it's true. I'm not good at lying, so I don't."

He shivered as Carlin took him into his mouth again, then gasped at the gentle scraping of teeth down the sides of his shaft. "Fuck, fuck," he moaned. Carlin started sucking, then pulled up and down his shaft, never breaking suction. "Fuck, Carlin, please," he begged, his hips moving of their own accord.

The sight of Carlin sucking him off, the genuine desire this man felt for him, it did it for him in a way he'd never before experienced. Carlin hummed a little as he sucked, moaning like he was enjoying himself as he worshipped his hard length. It was too much.

His orgasm snuck up on him, coming faster than he was used to. His eyes caught on Carlin's throat as he swallowed, which just made him even more excited. Carlin drank him down, licking and sucking him as if he couldn't get enough of his flavor. He continued to bob and suck well after the last wave of pleasure, and even then he continued.

"Carlin, enough, enough," he panted. "Too much!"

"Never too much, baby," Carlin replied, smiling up at him from between his legs, wet around his lips and his eyes full of desire. He wouldn't be surprised if Carlin were at least back to half mast as well. "That was amazing."

It was too embarrassing, he hid his face in the sheets. Carlin climbed his body and pulled him onto his side, then snuggled in behind him, wrapping his strong, hairy arms around D'metrius as he pulled him close.

"Stay the night?" Carlin asked after a few peaceful moments.

D'metrius's first impulse was to leave, he'd never really been into cuddling or sticking around, but he found that this time he really wanted to stay right where he was. "Can I?"

"I wouldn't have asked if I didn't want you to stay."

He nodded, then felt weird. Carlin's breath on his shoulder, his arms around his chest, his heartbeat against his back, his soft cock between his cheeks, it was what he'd been longing for, without even knowing it. The sense of belonging that he suddenly felt hit him hard, dragging tears from him for a millionth time that day.

"Baby, baby, what's wrong?" Carlin asked, wiggling so he could look at him.

"Stay, please, stay like this for a little longer," he begged. "It's, nothing's wrong. I've..." He sighed, then decided to be open and honest with Carlin. "I didn't know it could feel this way. This good."

"Oh baby, this's just the beginning. At least, I hope it is."

D'metrius snuggled deeper into Carlin's arms. "Me, too," he whispered. "I think you're what I've been looking for my whole life, but I didn't know it until now."

Carlin's arms tightened around him in a powerful hug. "I wanna be that for you, D'metrius." He kissed him on the back of his head. "Thank you for giving me another chance."

"Giving you another?" He laughed. "Collin, you're a riot."

Carlin sniffed behind him and he worried he'd been too glib, but a kiss on his neck let him know he hadn't. "Glad to see your feeling better. Glad that I could help, even a little."

He wiggles deeper into Carlin's arms, his exhaustion catching up to him. "Thanks, Carlin. Mean it."

Carlin kissed him sweetly, and they lay in bed like that until he passed out.