All Comments on 'Bitch'

by oldtwit

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
MattblackUKMattblackUK10 months ago

A bit confusing in parts (why was he targeted, for example?) but an interesting read.

And don't let dyslexia define you. just think of it as being a spell of bad whether. (Yeah, that was a dyslexic joke from a fellow dyslexic.)

someoneothersomeoneother10 months ago

Dyslexia is not the problem. The story starts with the total improbability that a wife of 25 years is having sex on a pick-up in a parking lot with her husband there. Then the story becomes confusing because we have to struggle to figure out where one is and who is talking. I stopped reading. Maybe story got better but I want to enjoy a read and not struggle to figure out what is going on.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger10 months ago

I quite liked it and like Matt said, don't worry about dyselexia, I don't, the site has it's grammar, punctuation and spelling Nazis but often you will find they have never contributed a story, so they remind me of the old saying, those who can do, those who can't teach.

Anyway, keep writing, if you enjoy it, the comments are purely incidental, I usually enjoy them good or bad and would never allow the nast ones to influence me in any way. Thanks for the story.

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed10 months ago

Unanswered questions abound in this story. Was the man he beat up the one targeting him for revenge? Why would his wife wait until her husband arrived before going outside for her tryst? She had hours before he got there. Why did her daughters have no clue to their mother’s strange emotional state on the night she cheated? Does Eve have any backstory? A 3 for honest effort, although it was a bit hard to follow in one or two places.

Wavedave45Wavedave4510 months ago

@someoneother " The story starts with the total improbability that a wife of 25 years is having sex on a pick-up in a parking lot with her husband there. "

constantly cheating the entire relationship would explain it. Serial cheaters get really fucking bad as the years goes on.

TheArtfulCodgerTheArtfulCodger10 months ago

A pet peeve of mine is the double use of the word 'had'..... "That they had had lessons from Aunty Eve"

if you remove one of them (had) the sentence still works but does slightly change the meaning. Another way of changing the sentence is to use the conjunction 'they'd'. "that they'd had lessons from Aunty Eve"

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal196910 months ago

I guess this kinda fits under loving wives and there was sex at least. Just need a helpful editor and fix the quotations for conversations.

With Becky losing interest in sex, hopefully there's a lot of love outside of the bedroom, otherwise they should have divorced after she got caught having sex so he could gone on with Eve.

There was no doubt who got her pregnant the third time was there?

sf_operative63sf_operative6310 months ago

It would help you tremendously to have a proof reader. Would make reading your work easier.

DOL

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x10 months ago

Dyslexia doesn't explain a lack of dialog punctuation.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKat10 months ago

Couldn’t finish!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle10 months ago

A village contains about 200 to 1,000 people.

You want us to believe that the wife left her husband in the one pub to have sex with a guy and no one else noticed? It’s a village, you can’t take a dump without the entire village knowing.

Why not hire the village PI and the village expensive village Law firm and get the village judge to divorce her?

Oh right, because it doesn’t exist.

GardenshedGardenshed10 months ago

Enjoyed the story, of course it’s fantasy, but something a little different. But it’s just a story. Thanks for writing.

kirei8kirei810 months ago

A very good and slightly different story line. I couldn't believe some comments on it from the syntax nazi to the ones that knew how the story should have gone better than you. (Oops, syntax). As far as the cheating, the bully's actions, and Eve, people are strange creatures capable of almost anything. Never say never!

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny10 months ago

So Becky just never wanted to have sex again? Odd but not unheard of.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine10 months ago

Not a bad story. It really really needs proof reading and an editor. The punctuation is atrocious. A lot of sentences you can’t tell if they are comments or one of the characters talking. Lacking quotation marks (“) big time.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy10 months ago

Different type of solution to his problem!

4

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Joe, you have good story ideas, but unfortunately you write like you speak.

Rayjag1980Rayjag198010 months ago

Poorly written and thought out story, 2 stars.

MadMizeMadMize10 months ago

I say great job. How many people can’t think up a full story, hash it out and write it down? To all the nay sayers, move along and write your own.

NitpicNitpic9 months ago
Totaly

Totally confused.Who was the bloke he beat up and who was Eve.What was his job and did his wife and Eve work.?

Kernow2023Kernow20234 months ago

sorry a bit confused who was the man he beat up?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroldtwit@oldtwit
Just a sad old twit reading lots, try to comment as much as I can on anything I read to the end ( most things ) , the older I get I think that I say just what I think at that moment, if you’re writing is going to effect me then I think that it,s fair that I can tell you, I fin...